Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2007 #10

Hi evryone! Just thought I would pop on and say hi before a busy weekend!!

Kristen, your photo's are unreal! You really have a knack for it, and helps that Mia is so gorgeous posing for you!!!

Tan, I know what you mean!! Although I don't think ANgus is sleeping in much at all anymore these days! The sun is up at like 5.30am here and so he thinks yay time to get up! Have fun at the markets!

Tara, wow, Leo is doing great! Angus still only sit for a few minutes, can't crawl, but he rolls all over the house instead! He has 2 teeth and wasn.t too bad actually, was a bit grizzly, then bam there was a tooth! He says Mum, but nothing else! Haha, have been coaching him to say Mum not Dad!

Lulu, I am yet to brave the crowds for santa also! Everytime I go the line is sooooo long I give up! I am very impatient lol!

Ash, hope your weekend is ok, big hugs to you!!

Sarah, wow, your fluffy mail was quick to arrive!! I just ordered "smack me" a wildchild fitted, they look really nice. Go check them out, not a bad price and they say they last 5 hrs with no cover, but have no PUL(plastic) stuff on them. Is realllllly hot here atm, so thought the no PUL would be good. Everyone has commented on my christmas cards, thanx again! Wish I could have taken credit for them hehe! Did you get many ordes over chrissy?

Lee, I am yet to try the greenkids, will make sure I get one next!! I have heard great things about them!!

Who have I missed???? Sorry, but HELLO to evryone else!!

I have a 30th tonight, so need to do a heap of washing and stuff before I go!! Am taking Angus but girls are going to Grandmas! If he didn't miss his bedtime booby so much I would leave him also! Hopefully everyone there is behaved, I hate it when people are drunk and drool and touch and want to hold babies! It will be "step away from the baby or else haha"!!!

Have a great week-end everyone!!!!

Snap mmm's first!!!

Glad to hear you are getting some business!! My DH worked away from home till our middle DD was about 2. Was so hard, he worked 10days away 4 home. I struggled bigtime, and it was only when our DD started to pull away and not know him that he got really upset and decided to try and stay working at home. He is in the building industry, and is really competitive, but fortunately we have been lucky for now! Although we have been thinking of having a big move to Perth to chase mine work (look out LULU!!!!). Anyway, I would love to move, but am very close to my family who are all here, so tough choice. Money is such a killer!!! Anyway, blah blah, I could talk all day!! Better go do something productive hehe!!!

Shell - come on over. I have a few friends in the mining industry and needless to say, they're all pretty happy at the moment!!

Mel - good to hear from you and glad to hear your Izzy is doing so well. It must be so hard with your DH working away, although very occasionally I have to admit I am a little jealous. My DH works all the way upstairs. Its fantastic because he doesn't miss anything with Iz, but as much as I love him, it would be sooooooo nice to have an empty house every now and then. Good luck with the photography.

Ok. Today's the day. Santa here we come. We've taken some photos of Izzy under the tree at home but really want one with Santa. Still can't believe next year I'll be taking 2 to Santa!!

Have a great weekend everyone - watch out for those crazy Christmas shoppers!

we took mason to santa today and he was not impressed at all! I am so shocked cos he normally goes to anyone!

I think one out of the three pics they took he wasnt actually crying, but he certainly wasnt smiling either.

I have to go back next week to pick up the photos so I will let you all know. But how cheap is this, $15 for 4 of the 5x7" size photos!

WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh.........we had a car accident on the way to the market We are all fine- thank god, the car that hit us actually swerved to go around us as we had braked and stopped because of the car in front of us and his car flipped onto the roof and onto our car - smashing the passenger window and half his ute tray was in our car.
    I was in the back with my girlfriend and her boyfriend was in the front- sooooo lucky that he wasn't hurt considering all the glass that came in. The driver of the ute was out of his car quicker than us and he was on his head upside down from the embankment....
    I saw smoke/steam coming from one of the cars-grabbed Izzy out and ran! I didnt even worry about anyone else except the 2 of us -isnt that terrible. Luckily it was just steam but we were all pretty shaken up.
    Im so thankful we are ok, it really could have been a terrible accident, I will upload some pics when I can. I think will be without a car for ages - the damage is to the front panel,both passenger doors, back bumper and lights and with xmas and New year coming up it will be interesting. It was our new Subaru too- I still can't believe it.

Oh Tan that's terrible!!! I am glad everyone is OK, what a frightening experience! Hugs to you!

Oh Tan, gave me goosebumps reading your post. Thank God you are all ok. Would have given you all such a fright. I think it is any mothers instinct to save her kids and not worry about anyone else. My middle DD tried to drown a few weeks ago, and cause I was out of the pool holding Angus, all I could reach was her hair (poor thing) and dragged her up by her ponytail. Didn't hurt her though, she was in shock I think, and so was I!! Big hugs, have a glass of wine, and fingers crossed you get your car back soon.

Tan that is just awful. Don't feel bad for just thinking of Izzy, think I would have done the same.
    Glad that everyone in the car was ok.

Lulu-PMSL you make me laugh hehe Had a great night last night, ended up being a small party by the end of it all with too many drinks, oops!

Hi Melissa, wow Izzy is so advanced!! Blake is doing all of those things now too, where did our little bubs go? He has 4 toothy pegs though, you just wait until you get that many, watch out for the biting lol

Tara-I HAVE PMED YOU BACK ARE YOU GETTING THEM? Seriously I don't know what's going on, I've pmed you a few times but you don't seem to be getting my replies ahhh! I can't believe Leo says 5 words, Blake says nothing except I think he is trying to say mum. If he says dad first I'll be so fricken upset, I'm constantly telling him MUM MUM MUM all day lol!

Tan-OH MY GOD is everything ok? You poor thing, don't feel guilty about you just woprrying about Iz and yourself, that's mothers intution. I'd be so rattled, I hope you're ok.

Danni-That sucks about Mason not being happy wow $15 sounds expensive when you get at least 10 photos including 5x7, 6x4, calendars, wallet size etc for $20 from HN. But you don't have one close do you?

Well I had a few too many drinks last night and probably made a d!ck of myself, but it's been so long and I deserved a few. We had a BBQ and it was great, yummm I'm hungry just thinking about it. 4 of us are having dinner there tonight (no drinks for me lol) as Daniel's housemate is cooking RISOTTO omg yum yum yum!!

Hmmm yeh that is all lol got no Blakey updates except I think he is being terrible for Scott (good, after the way Scott's been treating me he deserves to have a tough time).

oh tan that is so frightening!!! Its probbly a good thing it wasnt in your pulsar though

OMG? I didnt realise HN was so cheap! All the other shopping centres around here are $22 for 2 photos so I thought i was getting a good deal! But yeah the closest HN is 25 mins from here. Ah well...next year!

I just finished wrapping all the xmas present and Im stuffed! Once dale and Mason wake up, Im gunna put up the xmas tree

DANNI **** I just noticed...OMG you're in trouble. lol

Tan - you poor thing. That must have been really scary. Thank goodness you're all ok. And I'd have done the same thing as you and grabbed my Izzy and bolted - everyone else is big enough to look after themselves!! Your poor new car - just goes to show that Subarus have a well deserved safety record!

Danni - that's a shame about your Santa photos. I didn't make it today - just ran out of time - but I'm a bit worried Izzy will be the same. She loves flirting with men but except for her daddy, she's not that keen on any holding her. Good luck on your TTC journey - about time one of you joined me!!

Ash - I'm sure you were a very good girl (or is that a good girl?!?!) ha ha Have a great time tonight - good to hear you're enjoying yourself.

Thanks everyone - we are having a well deserved night in with a few dvd's and some junky food! I feel ok - just have a massive headache and I think I will be in bed by 830!!
    I've put some pics on my site if you are interested in checking out the damage
    Danni- OMG!!!!!! How exciting!!!!!

OMG Tan how scary! Glad to hear that you are all ok. WOW i would have been shaking and just holding izzy as tight as I could. Did she cry? Did it seem to worry her? Just had a look at the photos! So lucky! it could have been worse he could have land right on the roof......it just gives me chills thinking about it!!
    Hope your head feels better. Just take it easy for the next few days.

Ash - IKWYM where have our babies gone they are just growing in leaps and bounds and I just can't keep up!!!

Danni - Good Luck with the ttc!

Night all have a big day tomorrow and haven't even got the stuff packed ready to go for me or Izzy.

Tan, just looked at your photo's, how scary!! How the hell did it happen?? Also, you have to share your secret - that beautiful dress you are wearing (was it at the wedding), how did you BF?? I looove all my dresses but can't wear them for lack of booby access!!!!

Mel- she didn't make a peep! She just looked around like - why was I nearly asleep in my seat and now I'm standing in the rain! I put her in her stroller with storm cover on because it was raining and she fell asleep!! I know what you mean about the photos- when I look at them I realise how lucky we all were.

Shell- I just slid the dress off my shoulder and had my maternity bra on underneath Not the most glamourous look but at least I didnt have to hook it up from the ground!! All the dresses I tried on I checked that I could slide one shoulder off it!

Off to do some Christmas shopping today - I have NO idea what to get Al... maybe a DVD boxed set but Im not sure what!! Have a good day everyone!

Hey everyone!!
    Quick question for all you cloth girls, my nappy bucket really starts to have quite a toxic smell by the time I go to wash the nappies, normally this is every 2nd or 3rd day, what can I put in the bucket to stop this that won't damage the MCN's?
    Thanks

Tan - I was just reading the solids post and you mentioned in there that you are after some sites or good books for solids. I have the family circle baby/toddler cook book, haven't really had to use it as yet, have found a few online
    http://www.wholesomebabyfood.com/
    Have a few more, but can't find them in my favourites at the moment!!!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast