Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2007 #11

Just wanted to let you all know that Izzy pulled herself up on the couch today - OMG where have our tiny newborn babies gone. Its crazy - I look at her and think - I dont know you, you are meant to be a tiny bundle lying in my arms not a crawling walking eating laughing little girl!!!

i know they grow really quick!!! Bella is starting 2 form her words really well and when i think shes 7.5months nearly it seriously only feels about 2months since i was in hospital. Uknow the funniest thing Tan Annabelle Marie was going 2 b Isabelle Jade. How did she go at the beach i really want 2 take Bella to the beach just unsure how'd she's go with the sun and sand and stuff.
    Omg, shes over 7.5months..............im getting teary as i dont want her 2 grow 2 fast!
    Last edited by Kazmar; January 10th, 2008 at 09:34 AM. Reason: just relised shes over 7.5months!

Thats funny Kass!! Annabelle Marie is a gorgeous name too!!! She was fine at the beach, I was a bit worried at first about the sand etc... but she just LOVED it! It wasnt too windy so there was no sand spraying up which I hate! She loved standing in the water and feeling the waves come up on her feet but it was too cold to in there so we put her in a little rockpool that was nice and warm and she sat in it for ages! She kept trying to pick up the sand too - so cute! I have pics in my sig - just go to Isabelle - January!

at 1st i thought she looked like ur DH but now i think she looks like u! Dont u love it when ppl say that.......hehehe.
    Shes 2 cute with her lil hat on, what a beach babe, which car was urs the one on its roof or the other 1?

Whoo hoo go Izzy!!! Wow they are all growing up so fast, it's insane! Wonder who will be first to walk, I'm guessing Blake at this stage but your little girls are so very smart I wouldn't be surprised if either of the Izzy's go first. I don't want Blake walking, he is hard enough to chase around now as it is, I don't think he has the mental capacity to deal with walking IYKWIM?

ashlee i think Blake will b the 1st 2 walk, i know it wont b Bella shes only just crawling but i think we have a future talk show host on our hands, shes really starting 2 make her words make sense its scarey she'll b answering back in no time!

Heehee - Kass our car is the silver one - not the one upside down- crazy hey! No one had a scratch on them and yay fingers crossed I get it back tomorrow! Izzy coos and screeches but doesnt really talk - definately a mover not a talker which is weird with me for a mum!

Ash - I would say Blake for sure!

Can I come back pretty please? Some of you may remember me as Lis with bubs Elena????

Sorry I kind of disappeared and now I kind of feel stupid for doing so. Some of you may remember the hard time I had breastfeeding and with DDs reflux and I had to switch to formula. Anyway to cut a long story short a comment was made on BB which really upset me at the time (it wasn' t anybody on May baby buddies) and I was so upset that I just didn't come back until fairly recently. And then I was worried to come back to this thread cos I have been gone for so long and felt like I have been so rude to not even say why.........anyway sorry girls but I have been lurking a bit and hopefully you will all take me back lol!!!

Anyway little Miss calls.........BBL.

Awww Lis no need to apologise sweety and welcome back to you and Elena!!! How funny when I saw you had posted here after my post in the other thread - I thought to myself oooh yay she made it!!! Anyway welcome back and I cant wait to hear all about how your little princess is going hun!

ETA - Im off to mothers group in a sec so you wont have to keep reading my BILLIONTH post about me myself and I - Can you tell Ive been housebound with no car for a week and every time somebody posts in here my reply is about .03 seconds behind it! I'll shuddup now and go!

Hey Lis - welcome back!!!! How is Elena going?? What is she doing these days??

Tan, I have been doing the same thing - I need to move from this computer!!!! I have just been watching all those montages that peope have made of their births, and it makes me really sad cause I don't have any photos of my second brith, very very quick labour and pushed as soon as I got to hosp so kinda forgot camera!! Then with Angus, we had videod it but it got wiped - long story, lotsa tears! I have photos of my first birth. Think I should put pen to paper and that will make me feel better about having records of each birth.

Anyway, going to try and do some washng while there is knda a little sunlight. Have dr's appt 1.30pm, will check back in and let ya know the spotty throat verdict!!!

Hello there May Mummies and bubbas!!

I just wanted to sneak into your thread and ask you a little question! Very insignificant really, just for my curiosity

Does anyone still have their car seat still rear facing?? After seeing that thread on BB a while ago I decided to keep my DD seat RF for as long as possible but I don't know anyone else IRL that still does it so just wondering if any of you guys still do or are all your bubs turned around by now?

Anyway..continue back to your regular posting now!!

Thanks!

hey sangie im only new and im glad ur back here so i can get 2 know u and learn about ur lil girl, tell me a lil about urself as i was not here when u were last time.

Lee: i only just turned my seat around coz mine says 8kg and over and i guessed she was 8kg, i was wronge she wasn't so i freaked and rang my health nurse, she said if they have full control of there neck there fine 2 b turned around.

Thanks for the welcome back girls.....gosh I have heaps to catch up on!
    Anyway will update later as I'm just about to head out.....have a lovely afternoon, be back tonight!

YAAAAAAAAAY LISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Fianlly someone from my belly buddies is back hehe!

Hey Lis. Welcome back. I could strangle whoever made what was obviously a rude and insensitive comment. God knows I copped enough of them when I switched Iz to formula too. Some people!!! So glad to see you back. How is your gorgeous princess going? Has her reflux eased up now? Iz has been a kazillion times better so I hope Elena is too.

I hope Blake is the first to walk - please don't let it be my Iz!!! Her crawling is so good now am having to close doors to keep the little monster in! She chased the cat over about 40 metres yesterday - the cat was NOT impressed!! I think she'll probably pack up her little fur balls and leave home when Izzy learns to run after her.

Tan - enjoy your mother's group. I hope its not too hot for you and Iz out there. And YAY for Izzy pulling herself up. What a clever little poppet.

Lee - Izzy is still rear facing and will be until at least 12 months. It would be a lot easier if I can turn her around to face front when I need to have Ned's seat fitted, but if she's still so little I'll just have to deal with it - IMO its not worth risking their little heads and necks for a bit of added convenience.

Kass - like Ash said, Izzy has never ever re-settled during the day. It doesn't matter if her room is pitch black or bright sunshine - when she wakes from a day nap that's it. I'll sometimes get lucky and get a 2 or even 3 hour nap out of her, but they're pretty few and far between these days. Still, I'll take short day naps if it means I get the night sleeps I do!

Shell - so sorry you're dealing with a house full of sick kiddies. Hopefully its nothing too serious, and something that will be cleared up quickly so you can all get back to normal and get some sleep.

Had my OB check up this morning - still no weight gain after 10 weeks. YAYYYYYY! I've eaten at least 3 truck fulls of chocolate over the past few weeks so I should have put on about 20kgs. God I love that aspect of being pregnant!! Not so happy with the $1,850 bill I just got so off to Medicare . . .

Hi guys,
    A majorily quick post. We have all survived my first week of work with a few tears but hey we made it. I'll be back later to catch up with the personals and fill you in on our first week but I am in desperate need of mummy and bubby time so BBL.

Shell- lots of tears here too and I know when I wrote Isabelle's birth debrief it made me feel a whole heap better so get that pen to paper honey. I hope the kids are all ok.

Lulu - yay for no weight gain!! thats great!! I cant believe you how fast its going!!

Lee - I'm keeping Izzy rearward facing for as long as I can. I had a chat to the girls at MG today too and they are all either the same age to 2 mths younger and they are all keeping them backwards for as long as they can. I think I said this in the post that you are talking about but in a serious crash I would rather her have problems with her legs than lose her life. IMO even though they have head and neck control its not enough in a serious crash. HtH!!! and you are welcome to stay and chat with us as long as you like!!!

Dan - So glad to hear work went well hun, enjoy your mummy bub time!!

Wasnt gone long was I?!! Off for a swim its so hot here and Ive just cooled down from our walk back by sitting in front of the a/c!

ok guys Bella isn't happy so cant write 2 much ill BBS once lil miss has decided when she wants 2 sleep just thought i should let u know there's MORE photos of Bella i know iv gone a lil crazey but i took some new ones 2day as we're bored coz its 2 hot 2 leave the house. so enjoy!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast