Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2007 #12

OMG Ash how awful, I agree that maybe a nasty letter from you may scare her and stop her doing it to somebody else. I am also careful about what I put on the net and the only photos I have of Elena are the few on this site. It's just so friggin scary...........sounds like she needs mental help.

Anyway just a brief one for me, I'm exhausted after travelling back from Albury today and now I have to unpack and then repack for Elena when I go to work tomorrow. At least I am only working one day this week so I have the rest of the week to recover.

Chat soon!

hey guys just 2 answer some questions, Im going 2 europe either May or August not sure yet anybody have some suggestions? And its just Bella and I going just for 3 wks, my sis is over there and has been since 2 days b4 i had Bella so she's never met Bella, touchy subject. So she's coming over here in May 4 Bella's 1st birthday and then going back 2 live out her lease.

Oh Ash that is awful, there are so many weirdos online isn't there?

Kass, sorry no suggestions here yet, I am currently planning my trip back home to Canada and I am staying for 12 weeks. The only tips I have been given so far is to get family members to pick up as many items as possible from other rellies or friends like portacots and strollers. Buy or hire a new carseat. Other than that I have no idea. If you can afford a full fare flight for Annabelle then I would go that option and then you have to take your carseat anyway. It is a long flight with a baby sitting on your lap.

Ok there goes Noah, his patience sure doesn't last, I don't know how much more of this I can cope with before I snap!!! Be back later hopefully to catch up properly.

OMG Ash thats terrible hun!! Hunt the b#$%h down.
    Kass - Europe sounds great!! Will be great for your sis to finally meet Bella
    A big hi to everyone else, will try and get back on later tonight or tomorrow and catch up. I know I've been promising that but this time I (hopefully) mean it!!!!!

Ash - **** - that is terrible. I can't believe some people. I hope you can sort something out hun.

Today was my first official day back at work - man the politics! I forgot how bad it was in a staff of all women! So much has happened since I left so I have had to catch up on it all too. Izzy was great with my sister today - she didn't drink much water or formula though and it was a long day between feeds - 8-530, so I'm hoping mum will have more luck with her tomorrow. I missed her so much too and when I saw her my neice was holding her and she just looked at me, half smiled and then kept chewing on her cruskit like- Hi mum, how are ya?! Im fine!

Anyway Im buggered.....I'm off to have dinner and to bed! Will catch you all soon!

So glad that your first day went okay Tan and YAY on Izzy being so good for her aunty. It's so hard leaving them isn't it?? But I love it when I come home and Livvy crawls at top speed towards me squealing and giggling. I love it that she is so excited to see me because I'm always excited to see her. Makes me feel like she misses me as much as I miss her.

awww you guys are so strong!!

i think I need to return to work for one or two days a week and im so scared just thinking about it. But if you can do it, then so can I. ( i dont wanna talk about it anymore cos my heart shatters just thinking about it)

Our landlord is kicking us out so we are still desperately finding somewhere to live.

Gtg put my two boys to bed. they are both snopring on the couch xxx

Yay that your first day went well Tan! Hhhhmmm must be something about cruskits, Ellie loves them too.

Kass how exciting that you are going to europe? I have seen a bit of europe so if you have any questions then fire away....

Danni I hope you find a new place soon, bugger that you have to leave. It is awful thinking about going to work again but as much as I miss Ellie, I think its also good for me to have a bit of a break from her and have some adult conversation! I think now that I really cherish the time I do get with her even more so than before (and I'm only away from her for 2 days lol).

Hugs for everyone else, gotta fly. House looks a bit like a bomb hit it and I have heaps of clothes to wash, poor washing machine won't know what hit it today.

Yay Tan im so happy all is going well 4 u with going back 2 work, it would b hard but Iz wont 4get u and is in good hands.
    Danni tahts horrible, how long has the landlord given u 2 get out? Is the landlord moving back in or something?
    Sangie ill think of some questions, then ask u im sure ill come up with hundreds! My washing machine got a thrashing yesterday and 2 day its drying and folding day.
    B4 i do all that drying and folding im taking Bella 2 an activity day, with myself and a friend with her bubs so that should be exciting!!!

Now lets see what I can manage to post before Noah goes ratty on me

Sangie, what a popular washing day, hope you get it all done. I have a few loads myself but I might wait until tomorrow as it looks like rain today.

Kass, very exciting to go overseas isn't it? Are you going with your partner or just yourself and Annabelle?

Tan, great to hear the transition to work is going well. I am missing you on msn though Izzy should learn very quickly to eat while you are not there. It won't hurt her to not eat for 8 hours anyway as long as the fluids are kept up.

Danni, how miserable that you have to house hunt. You have a great place where you are too!!! Maybe you should move to Horsham How is Mason sleeping for you these days? I may be going to the O'Connels(sp) sleep school soon if my friend and I are able to go at the same time. They don't use controlled crying so it sounds good.

Dan, didn't you just move into a house? Good luck with the hunting. You seem very busy for sure! I don't know how you do it!!!

There he blows, I knew it wouldn't take long. I wonder how long this phase lasts. Hope everyone is well and I will try to keep up better from now on!!

the landlord is selling the house and unfortunately it is out of our price range so we are on the hunt for something else. who knows how quick this house will sell though?

sarah: the o'connell centre is a sister sleep school to tweddle which is where I went. they call it "controlled comforting" but it is definitely controlled crying. dont be fooled

Danni and Sarah - I went to QEC and they do the responsive settling - there is info on their site, but its not controlled crying where you count minutes and dont go in before a certain time. Its all about responding to their crying and settling via patting etc , but not picking them up. Yes they cry a bit (Izzy does if she realises that her dummy - I mean nipple isnt coming out) but you can stay in as long as you feel you need to, to make sure they know you are there and leave when you feel you need a break. Sorry to butt in but there is a difference and we do it here but its not controlled crying. Not sure if O'Connell do the same but I suspect they do.

Hehehe wait until triage calls me back then, i'm going to rip into them and I don't think my friend will go either, will pass on the QEC info for sure..

Tan, how old was Izzy when you went to QEC?

When I first went to Tweddle, Mason was under 6 months so we were able to stay in the room as long as we wished...but the second time I went he was over 6 months and it was all timed.

Hey guys

I'm going to keep up from here, pinky promise ok!!!

Blake hasn't been sleeping well but he has been a pleasure during the day at least. He touches everything he shouldn't but he is slowly understanding NO! We had a paed appointment today but I got the stupid ahole doctor instead of the helpful one so I ended up in tears to my sis on the way out. He pretty much told me everything is my fault because of my PND and that I basically need to put up and shut up. Yeh, nice, idiot.

I got my nails done today for the first time in years, I got hot pink tips and they are fricken awesome! I'm not having trouble typing or with buttons like I used too yehaw hehe.

Ash yay for the pink tips, I bet they look hot! Sorry about the stoopid doctor, hope you don't have to go back to him again. Hey did you confront that b***ch who had the photos of Blake?

Danni maybe the person that buys your house will be happy for you to stay??? Are you looking at houses in the same area?

Sarah hope Noah's ratty phase passes soon, is he teething or just being cheeky bub who doesn't want to sleep?

I feel so lucky that Ellie sleeps so well, ok no cyber slapping me please but she sleeps 11 hours straight every night. Although now that I have admitted to that she may decide to stop doing it, shouldn't jinx myself.

Better go, we are going to mums for dinner tonight, yay for not having to cook!

ashlee some doctors r incensitive *****s but dont look in2 what they're saying 2 much all u need 2 know is that Blake is beautiful and healthy and now u have nice nails u should go back and stick ur beautifully nailed figure up at the doctor...hehehehe. What else has come of that freak that stole Blake's photos?
    Sarah: It's just Bella and i going i asked clint but he said he'd love 2 but doesn't want 2 come home and have 2 work over time and really long hrs just 2 make up 4 the money he spent. 2 b honest im a lil worried how the house will b kept while im gone so im trying 2 convince him 2 put it on the credit card and come! He said he doesn't know how he's going 2 go without Bella, he's such a baby!
    Last edited by Kazmar; January 30th, 2008 at 03:53 PM. Reason: 4 got a reply 2 sarah!

Bella and i went 2 baby jym 2 day and met lots of bubs and mums its every wednesday im so happy i found some ppl 4 myself and some buddy's 4 Bella 2 grow and learn with!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast