Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #25

beautiful girl Sophie...

WB Ann...I'd forgotten you were going away, and was just starting to get a bit concerned...lol...but are so glad you had a brilliant time away. the weather has been amazing here in QLD. so I'm glad you had the benefit of it.

I've had such a yuk night...Aston is on the improve..but I think I have it now! so have been up and down all night coughing and nose and eyes streaming. I finally got up for good at 4.30...which was kind of cool as I saw the most amazing sunrise. check out my facebook gallery for some pictures of it...

doing some more painting today. If i get my act together I may even post pictures of my paintings on facebook...

hope everyone has had a reasonable night, and has a good day. xx

We had a good night as far as Chelsea was concerned...she coughed alot but never woke.

Jas on the other end was a horror until 3am!!

Feeling quite down today....MIL has gone home and ive done nothing but cry since 730am

:hugs: kim I wish I was closer so I could come and give you a hand.

ohhh kim... its times like this that the whole cyber relationship frustrates me... the internet brings people together, but when you need someone there IRL the practicalilty is not so good!! I may as well be living on the moon for all the physical help I can give you, and that's what you need right now, another set of hands... I hope that the universe presents someone at your door today that will give you what you need hun. thinking of you, which doesn't do alot at the moment I know...but I'm putting it out there, and hopefully your needs will be met. lots of love and hugs

Perfectly said Vicky. I wish I could help too *hugs* Kim. It is hard work and right now your hormones are going nuts. I always have the worst time a week after birth. Its like the high from the birth gets you through the first few days... then you crash.

I find it frustrating that there are so many of us who need our village (as in it takes a village to raise a child) and our village is here online... but we don't live close enough to run over for those crap days, or we have a big kid as well who we can't leave but if we take will make things worse LOL.

thanks guys for all our birthday wishes!!! shes a beautiful girl!!!

ann evrything their doing is in the wonderweeks book, clingy, often not sleeping well, sleeping less, they just seem to want their mums!! hope it passes soon

Jols... ur ticker says '.......until sophies *first* birthday'

hehe noticed beofre too and changed!!

ANN forgot to say sophies only around the 8.6kg mark, getting her weighted next week, and her feet are tiny!!! i bought shoes the other day and they were for 6-12 month olds!!! very narrow feet

kim, how are you feeling love??? go have a coffee and have 10 mins to yourself

Wow Emelia would look so big next to Ella and Sophie! shes over 11kgs!!! and in size 4 shoes...we go for next weigh in a few weeks, i recon she is slimming down from all the walking, will be interesting to see wat she is now!

Kim, Hope ur feeling bit better now *hugs* i too wish i could come help

I have some size 2-3 shoes if anyone wants them for bubs with little feet - little joggers so prob not too good for summer. PM me with your email address and I will send you some pics. Jake has passed 12kg so I chuckle when I read the 8kg! He weighed that at about 7mths hehehehe!

Well said Vicky and Christy - I wish I could articulate my thought that well off the cuff.

aarrhh ****ing DH man he ****s me sometimes, hes on hols for 2 weeks and thinks he knows everything, he doesnt put up with sooky, whingy, whiney, clingy non sleeping baby all day everyday does he, but wonders why i get frustrated when all i want is sophie to sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we jhave a good day followed by a bad day

They just dont get it sometimes do they AJP! if only u could just go out for the day and leave him with Sophie all day, then he might understand!!

Emelia not wanting to sleep today either, another tooth almost through so im gonna blame it on that!!

hear ya Jols!! and my solution to that one was to do exactly what Blanche said - go out for the day or 5hours of it at least, and left him to it! One question he asked me was how do you go to the toilet, or have a shower??!!?? lol he has a much better appreciation for it now - and on the up side, because he NEVER wants to loose face, he will do it again for me on his next day off. To turn around to me and say "god I don't now how you do it" would be admitting defeat on his part, and he is too stubborn to do that! he did get though that unless he is asleep or in the high chair, not alot else can get done! lol

so book yourself a massage girl- its sophie's thank you for having me present to you ok??!??? and leave her at home with DH for a few hours.

thanks guys having a major down day today, sophie didnt have a morning sleep which she never does even went fro a drive which didnt work, so home and she had lunch so hopefully she'll go doen soon.
    i really need to convince DH im not ready for another bby just yet, but he doesnt understand

Hows Sophie now Jols?? Hope she is sleeping or you

I have done my birth story for Jasmine if any one is interested:
    The birth of my 2nd Princess-Jasmine Emily - BellyBelly Forums ~ Pregnancy, Birth & Baby

jols Jake did the same today - no morning sleep - but has now been down for an hour and hopefully will go for one more

she ended up have a sleep from 1-2.30 so not bad but still!!!

off to read your birth story now kim

Wat is with all our bubs, Emelia skipped her morning sleep then only slept an hour, guess its better than nothing...!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast