Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #26

novembaby/sophie mae - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

i have uploaded some more pics for you guys to check out!!!

BLANCH glad JT was great!! and woohoo for the 2 hr sleep!!!

Sarah, yep i had great fun opening the pressies this morning!!!

GIGI forgot to mention that yes im still breadtfeeding 3 times a day, after brekky, lunch then at bedtime!

Last edited by Olive; November 11th, 2007 at 12:18 PM. Reason: added

Aw Jols Sophie's cake was nice!! Looks like u guys had a great day!

QU: On the 29th we will be travelling up to NSW...also Chelsea's birthday. When should we give her, her pressies..? The night before (28th) or buy a few small things and take them with us and she can open them when we get to mums? We have got her 2 large pressies and will take up to much room in the car..and also cos more then likely she will get a few big things from relos we will have to try cart home too.

Sarah ill be the same on pressie opening...altho Chelsea loves opening stuff....ill have to fight her!

Glad you had a good night Blanche.

Gigi those toys sound awesome...might have to check out the site.

Chelsea has soooo many 00 clothes she got last year....i put her in a suit yesterday and it was bit small....bummer her not seeing this summer in them....such a waste of money. Even Jasmine wont fit into them next summer as she already bigger then what Chelsea was at the same age.

OMG! Ella swallowed the fake diamond from her hair clip (size of a smartie)

She pulled it out of her hair and put it in her mouth. I went over and took the clip out and it was missing the diamond. So i stuck my finger into her mouth as she cried and touched it just before she swallowed it!

So i yanked her up and the first aid thing but nothing came out. She thought it was tummy time so she pushed up and raised her head! which would have helped her swallow it nicely.

She's ok now. she looks a bit normal...but i'm watch closely to make sure..

Ann

Gigi - we still Breastfeed. Twice a day but we're going to cut it down as i dont have much milk these days.

AJP - love the butterfly cake. Ours was covered in marshmallows which Miss Ella ate as we sung happy birthday!!

Ann

Oh gosh Ann...hope Ella will be ok. How scary.

Chelsea always eats paper....im hoping nothing bad happens to her...might turn into a tree soon tho!

Im stuck on birthday party food. There will only be adults and a few kids (aged 6-11) so i dunno what to have.

KIM we just did fruit platters, cheese/cabana cjps biscuits dips, just the normal, lollies, mini cupcakes, little boys and sausage roll which where the only hot food i had, the cake i made!!

ANN how scary!!! happens so quicklty doesnt it!!

Hellooooooo

Ann that is scary, are you looking at the poo to check what comes out? Jovie & I went to Melbourne for the weekend. It was hard doing the flight as a single parent, but not as hard as it is to have 2 kids & 2 adults travelling together. She's such a gem, she was amazing. Sleeping & travelling.... amazing.

Chelsea has been norty....she was in the lounge room...looked at her and spotted smethign going into her mouth...go to investigate and pull out a $1 coin from her mouth...

Walk over tot he glass table to discover she has emptied Craigs wallet onto the floor....all his coins scattered everywhere..and the $5 notes all pulled out too!!

I guess it was a hint to fill her money boxes! Lil money grabber :P

OMG Kim Emelia did the same thing today leigh left the baby bag on the floor in the lounge room and when i went in there, there she is sitting with 20 cents in her mouth and all his cards scattered everywhere..!!and shes a paper eater too !!

Ann- how scary, im sure u will see a nice shiney thing soon in her nappy !!!

Emelias birthday is easy cos we are having a bbq, so will be meat and salad...and before that when everyone arrives it will be just like chips and dip, fruit and lollies oh and fairy bread of course!

whoops we had fairy bread too!! and chocloate crackles and honey joys

Jols sounds like you had a fantastic day!!! WOOT!!! I love birthday parties... next year Jovie's getting a big one

party day today - very tired great day but very busy with a teething boy - a party with about 50 of our friends and family and we all had a ball

Gigi we are still BF morning and sometimes night but he is starting to drop that one

Ann I hear what you mean about the house looking like a toy shop!

*phew*

another glass of wine, feet up and anopther piece of that yummy cake please
    Last edited by nelly; November 11th, 2007 at 06:52 PM.

Now ella has a fever - 38.1 degrees. Hope its not from the button or the glue from the button. All the Bindeez news has scared me a bit. Its probably more likely she caught something from the kids yesterday.

Kim - we had the same stuff as Jols. I also got juice (the 100% stuff) and in 500mls i added gelatin and then put diced fruit on just before serving - was a hit. We make all of Ella's Jelly so we had lots of gelatin left. I also had sausage rolls and frankfurts and lots of pasta salad. Try not to cook - i wanted to make muffins but just didnt have time.

I just got ella's toys and piled it in the middle of the floor, moved the furniture back and let them all go crazy and they did!

Nelly - You sound like me and Jols yesterday.. LOL gald you had fun.

Christy - sounds like Melbourne was good. You had great weather down there!

Anyway little Miss is asleep. She was so tired. I put her down after dosing her with nurofen and she rolled over to sleep. Will check on her later to see if the temp drops.

Ann

Christy sounds like you had a great time down here in vic!!!

Nelly parties are hard work arnt they!!! glad you had a great day!!!

ann we do the same and make all sophies jelly as well, with fruit, i did banana last week, looked pretty cool!!

Blech - sick here. feeling really wierd....
    you guys talk too fast! someone get me summarise it all for me! off to have shower and go to bed..maybe throw up

I have to survive 3 parties!!!! Gee ill be needing a few wines myself i think!

Aw Tara hope u get better soon.

*hugs* Tara its going around, truely it is.

Nelly & Jols sounds so much fun! I felt so bad about not organising a party for Jovie, so on the Wed before I baked some cupcakes that she can eat & iced them & bought a few candles & went to a friends house with some balloons and had a mini party for her. I had to do something.... we get together every Wed 3 mums & 5 toddler/babies and either work on projects like MCN's or knitting or I usually just blob around & make food for everyone.

Evies got a green nose today and when she sleeps she makes little wheezy noises that are just too cute, but so sad
    am trying to plan her little party but i think it's turning into quite a large event!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast