Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #31

why do men have to be such f***heads, i dont know why but everytime DP has holidays we always end up fighting...ok i get it he works hard and that he deserves time off, but for fsakes that doesnt mean sitting on ur fat ar$e all day not lifting a finger to help out. im sick of feeling like the way i do, if i ask him to do something simple he will whinge and say "ill do it later" knowing i will do it myself in the end anyways. and to pi$$ me off more i found out hes started smoking again and that makes me so so angry cos he lied to me. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr hes just gone out and i told him not to come back and he said fine ill come get some clothes later..at this point of time i really couldnt give a damn if he didnt come back. theres alot more to it but i would be typing for hours..and dont want to bore u all just needed to vent a litte sorry if none of this makes sense

hope everyone else is well, Kim glad u got some time to yourself.

Aw Blanche...u poor chooky....im sorry DP isnt helping you out....right now with bub in tum and Emelia on the go you could do with the extra hands around the house.

im glad someone gets it! i just dont know how much longer i can take his ***** i feel like throwing my eng ring at him and walking out just dont want to be around him.

:hugs: blanche. If it makes you feel any better DH and I were arguing in the middle of the night last night - yes that's right - from 12.30 til 3.00... oh it was soooooo much fun. And of course it was a night that aston actually slept through. Your right, why do men have to be such [email protected]?? In fact I sent my girlfriend a text this morning saying Men are ****ed! Happy ****ing new year. Sorry for the f'ing and blinding... still feeling rather p!ssed off - can you tell!!!! he is bending over backwards now, because he knows he was in the wrong...and I'm gonna let him keep bending.

He doesnt go back to work til the 8th, and I can friggin wait! arghhhh! everytime I ask him to do something with or for aston, he visibly sighs....what the [email protected] is that about???!!!! Oh sorry that's right he WORKS... and I do NOTHING.... i forgot being a fulltime mum isn't a work is it???

sorry blanche, this started as a hug for you, and ended up being a vent for me. just know I'm right there with you hun... a holiday would be nice right about now!!!

thats exactly the same as DP, he thinks i sit on my bum all day! he goes back to work on the 7th im counting down the days!

:hugs: to u too Vicky!! maybe we should plan a holiday together lol

hi girls! sorry to hear you dh are being poo-heads. I sent darren back ti work for a couple of days and it did the job

well camping..... was GREAT!!!!!! I had a ball we were in a cabin with flush toilets, proper kitchen shower etc but it was the closest to camping I have ever been and we had a ball... an Jake even slept through. At home he does but usually when we go away all hell breaks loose but he slept yay!!!

Jake update - off milk and yoghurt but back on his Losec (reflux meds) but only 10mg /day instead of the 20mg he has been on since 5 weeks. still on abs, probiotics and multi vitamins. Still seeing chiro but also have a referral for a paed ent for grommets. I think that is it... he is happier and sleeping well and generally pretty ok ... oh I forgot he picked up another virus (surprise surprise) which a skin virus related to warts (yuck) but it goes away. poor little man so he has been bit off and itchy but ok... oh and top molars are cutting too so have moments with those - but that seems to be every other week anyway!

SO merry xmas and happy new year - we are in tonight with slow cook beef and red wine, champagne and more ttc If I have my way by the time this week is over there may be a bun in the oven!!

mwah!!! crazy weather but I am feeling a little CRAZY!!!! hahahaha

ps I am sober too atm
    Last edited by nelly; December 31st, 2007 at 06:16 PM. Reason: to clarify my state of mind and sobriety

sorry girls, here i am. close to being blown away and rained in, but its great, i actually like it
    have read posts and will reply later, just got so much to do!
    Kim - i'm thinking of you, will PM you later too, or catch you on msn
    *mwah*s to all

tara - it is wet and wooly isn't it. the cooler weahter has been lovely...but I am getting over the rain. school holidays inside constantly is not fun.. the kids have been pretty good, but we are all getting a little stir crazy at the moment.

Nelly - glad the camping experience wasn't a complete wash out! have fun TTC!Remember practice makes perfect

Blanche - where do u want to go - somewhere that we can be waited on hand and foot!!

Hi Christy, Jols, Ann, Gigi....

I wonder what 2008 is going to bring for all of us...for two of us definately a new baby lol...and the rest of us.... hmmmmm....

Oh girls. my SIL and i are already planning a trip to a beach in thailand somewhere where we can lay on the beach and have drinks and massages, the guys can do whatever it is guys do and the kids can play on the beach...ahhhhhhhh....then i remember that i'm pg and it'll be a long long long long time before i'm tasty some tasty tasty pina coladas and being massaged by some tasty man named Hans...or the Thai equivalent
    OOO!!!! my news!!!! Evie stood up and started walking yesterday !! Now she thinks it's overrated and only does it for kudos. Plus she's got molars coming through so her sleep isnt the best. but at least she'll go back to sleep if i just put her dummy back in and lay her down. none of this feeding business!

Oh Gigi i forgot to say hi to you in my post before!! Hi!!

Vicky and Blanche...soz your not having a good time on the partner front....that sucks.

I am wondering what 2008 will bring too....

We jsut got home from our freinds..Chelsea was so buiggered....so now Craig has got 3 bottles of bubbly to get me plastered///im all dressed up in a sexy red strapless dress...hmm yeah baby!!\

Hmm maybe i should lay off the drinks....Im thinking of your poem thingy Nelly of the baby making LOL

Tara...would love to hear from you....

so miss kim what are you hinting at!?!?!?

nelly woohoo on the TTC! have fun!!!

blanche grrrrrrrrr to DF on no helping, my DH does that too sometimes, thinks cos he not working that that includes not working at home! wheres our break/holiday!!

tara glad your ok hun you got me worried enjoy the weather now give it back to us!!

vicky hi love has DH made up for the other night???

Ann were havint the same sort of issue with sophie, shes always played independantly but lately needs me there too!! very frustrating

us well i feel very unloved at teh moment

:hugs: we love ya jols!! :hugs:

thanks nelly!!

found some good bubbles to drink when you are here in feb

woohoo sounds great!!!! wow its next month!!!

YAY JOLS! Cant wait to see you next month! you'll have to have my drinks!!
    Wassup, Kim? let me know if you want to chat I've been down that depression road before, its well trodden for me, but let me say i dont think i overcame it in quite the stylish way you have! you go girl!

Cant seem to get my sh*t together today, i dont know if its the weather or what but i am so so lethargic to the point where i am so unmotivated to do anything. i've had 3 naps already today! geez!
    We're moving back into our house in a couple of months so i have heaps to do but i dont know where to start, maybe thats my problem. *sigh* oh well...

happy new year ladies!

Well we almost have our little Ella back. It turns out she had been suffering from a cold (from DH) she's over the worst of it now. She was off her food and just miserable. Of course now i feel bad because i didnt want to pick her up all the time. She's now on the floor playing with her blocks and stacking them - quite happy.

So tired... dont know why. Had a decent night in with about 12 friends and went to bed at 11pm.

Blanche - Sorry DP is being a D!CK. give him a kick up the bum and get him to sleep on the sofa.
    DH goes back on the 7th.

Gigi - has SD left?? you are free!!!!

I've read all posts but too tired atm to write.

Ann

yes Jols - we love ya!! bubbles... I love bubbles. they are the best!

Nelly... did u have a nice night last night lol?

Tara - I'm so over the rain...every one in this house is going a little stir crazy. I actually went for a walk down to check the level of the creek just so I could get out of the friggin house for 20mins. The silly dog fell in the creek...was quite funny actually. As for being not motivated - HELLO - YOUR making a BABY hun. the first trimester is a killer - even harder with a toddler. I remember when pregnant with Nathan, laying in the hallway, with laura laying next to me, unable to do anything...and living on crackers and rice. lol

How you feeling today Kim? got that sexy red dress on still lol?

We stayed in last night, and ordered a movie on Box office- Zodiac. Made macadamia pesto, and lavash chips, and drank champagne. Rich fell asleep lol...the kids were in the play room, and they were asleep, and I was the only one awake at 12.00am. oh well. its always an anticlimax I think. Christmas is a bigger deal for me.

Hi Christy, Gigi, Ann - hope you are having a nice new year's day.

I have been making mud cakes - one for to take to a friends tomorrow, and the other for laura's birhtday on thursday... I can't believe my baby girl is going to be 12!!!!She is having 5 friends over for a party - singstar, dancemat, and makeovers are on the cards... should be fun.

I got a photo today of my little brother and sister...they are 7 and 8. feeling a little sad, strange, overwhelmed... there is a very strong family resembelance. i have never met them, their mother lived in hiding for a very long time. until I put our father in prison... long story. sigh

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast