Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #31

lol you guys are so honest I've been reading a few threads and I just wanted to say that we are a great bunch of girls and I like that we can call a spade a spade and not get flamed

awww - christy...poor little darlin... I hope she improves soon - she must be over it too!! hope u have a good day too hun. is the weather driving u nuts yet??

Nelly - I agree, we are a very lucky lovely bunch, and I feel very blessed to have you all in my life.

Tara - are we still going to Happy NEw year pressies...I really want to do this.

I had a little weep this morning... I went in and woke Laura up , and placed her in my arms, like you would a baby lol - she is looking at me like MUMMMMM... lol. I said to her, "I remember when I first held you like this, and fell in love with you..." and started to weep. Well needless to say she was slightly embarrassed...

All I can say girls, is don't wish any of it away...it goes far too quick. and all the moments- the good the bad the beautiful the ugly - are all amazing and worthwhile. i have learnt so much from my children, and still are.

On that note, have to go and seperate them - Nathan is winding laura up...and she has just slapped him...oh joy lol

Vicky you just made me cry

... and I want to do new year pressie secret bunny thing too!!
    Last edited by nelly; January 3rd, 2008 at 10:36 AM. Reason: secret bunny

every birthday for each of my children I get very emotional...i reflect on their birth day - and the many days that have happened since..where they are on their journey called life. never forget that we aren't raising children - we are raising PEOPLE...that is what they become.

OK needles done..Chelsea screamed the house down....jasmine screamed.. then both were screaming together and each time they got louder...competing so it seems...

Friggen Dr wanted to put Jasmines needles on her arms....WTF???? Nurse said no way!

Vicky ur words always make me teary..they are so lovely. I dont ever want my babies to grow up...i love them the way the are

i've got a new computer...i've got a new computer...i've got a new computer... lol

still trying to set the friggin thing up tho, so are typing on my laptop lol. great getting new computers, pain in the arse setting them up sometimes - like reloading software that you love using, and connecting webcams and printers.

Anyone else got Windows Vista? What do u think?

Laura has been having a ball for her party. I will put some photos on facebook later this evening - once we finally get the new computer up and running...

Aston thought that all Laura's guests were here for him! he was dancing with them, and even had a sing on singstar!!

have a glass of wine in hand - and all this talk about sex is leaving me wanting some action myself...I mean for frig's sake its the 3rd of Jan!! I need to be able to say that I have had sex in 2008 already!!!

Vicky i looove Vista....much better then XP!

As for sex in 08...TMI...but i think ive had to much in the last 4 weeks it is a years worth over and done with!

Cant wait to see Laura's pics...im goin ot be puttin our NYE party pics up tonight..and my red dress..LOL

Vicky - oh dear you've triggered me off as well. We're about to wean Ella - going to TTC soon. She's only feeding 20 seconds. But the thing i LOVE most is that she gives me a big smile and looks right into my eyes and i fall in love with her all over again.

....until she bites.

Kim - poor things. give them extra cuddles and custard tonight.

Ella is also a cuddly baby (see i DO read all posts) and loves to clamber up from a craddle hold into a bear hug. She now pulls me close and puts her head on my chest.(yes near the boob - but i'm sure its me that she loves!) LOL

Nelly! - TTC already?! LOL at DH with the sore sausage. We'll start next month. we've gotta get healthy first. When are you out to Sydney?

Ann

My new year's present was AF! no sex in our house

ann from 11th to 19th jan have car will travel

vicky glad laura had a gret birthday she's becoming a little lady!!
    kim poo bum on the needles, hope the were both ok for the rest of the day, stop bragging about DTD :P yor making us all jaleous!!
    ann boohoo too about AF, gee you and nelly with be the duff and almost due before we even start TTC!!!

vicky, nelly, christy and tara whos up for catching up next month with me????? were staying at coolum beach but have a car and will travel!!! so where who when i cant wait to meet you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jols I'm happy to come to Coolum, and also where ever everyone else wants to meet...just let me know time date.. and I will be there with bells on...I may even bring aston lol

Nelly - i'm taking bets that you will be pregnant in 2 weeks. lol

Ann - don't u love those cuddles. DH asked me tonight if I wanted to have another one!! baby that is...lol

Blanche - where r u???? hope u are ok hun. stick ur head in so we know that your lurking about ok.

are you going to have another one Vicky??

I was just wondering where blanche and gigi were too...

Nelly - I'm free on the 10th and 11th so are you out at Cambelltown? I'll have to think of a place to meet up...thinking cap on.

hello??

Ann
    Last edited by luua; January 3rd, 2008 at 08:52 PM.

no Ann, won't be having another one... I had a tubal ligation, which I am regretting, because I'm sure that it is contributing to the pain I am having. so... unless I get it reversed and fall pregnant accidently (which I have done 4 times already! you would think I would know HOW it happens by now!) there won't be anymore for me. I will just have to enjoy all of you guys vicariously.

im happy to have everyone at our appartment too if thats easier!! we can relax!! get my DH to serve us drinks tend to the babies, go for swims in the pool!!!

Ok Jasmines site has the red dress pics..LOL page 2

And Chelsea's site has new pics.

Oh i wish i lived in QLD too!!!

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

KIMBAZ - i was thinking about you today, wondering how the Needles Vax went - ouchies!

CHRISTY - more sickness in your house, so not fair!

VICKY - oh that's beautiful, how you celebrate your kid's birthdays. Sounds so cute, Aston thinking all the 12 yo girls were there for HIM!!!! that's just gorgeous!

LUAA - i got AF for Xmas, not so bad these days now i've become a cloth mama, makes me feel pampered and spoilt. The way you're talking about TTC, i take it your dh is OUT of the dog house??? How has he made it up to you?

bilby (the non cuddly one) is still on half stage two food with half vanilla custard (for midday and evening meal). is there such a thing as custard overload? i feel so guilty about this, but it's the only way we can get any savoury food down her! Breakfast is a good happening thing, but the other two - i just feel embarrassed. She still seems to sieve the mashed food, collects the pasta, bits of veg etc in her teeth, swallows the pureed bits, but COLLECTS all the bits. We're talking a concerted effort here! she uses her teeth like a sieve!!! Still zero interest in finger food and sippy cup.

Ann, i feel so lucky i'm not being bitten during bf=ing. What do you do when Ella bites you?

Nelly - i like our close little group too. I notice the flaming on big, open threads - which is probably why i stick mainly to small, intimate threads like ours, i like to feel safe.

This QLD get to gether sounds wonderful! if only Kim and I could come and gatecrash you QLD girlies!

off to look at The Red Dress (wiggles eyebrows and giggles!) i think anyone who wears a strapless dress is very brave! you have my admiration Kimmy!

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

i love that dress Kim! i love the circle detail and the faux halter neck look to it, red IS your colour most definately! Jasmine is soooooo making me clucky!!! what a little doll!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast