Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #38

oops sorry thanks jols

blanche hugs to you babe xx

Sounds like you had a great time Nelly! good to hear!
    i decided to do some more cooking while evie had a nap this morning...what a stupid idea. i am soooooooo tired now and i dont see her going for another sleep anytime soon oh i could just fall over.
    not only that but my belly is being stretched to the limit..this baby is kicking and pushing and i just cant stretch anymore!! it's like it's going to pop right through my skin! i hope it isnt a big'un!!

I have had the best day. Aston went to his second day of day care, and I painted all day.feel like I achieved heaps. I turned classical music on loud, and disappeared. Was wonderful.

Aston had a great day too - painting for the first time. He is getting used to the rythm and routine of day care. Daddy of course wanted to pick him up at 11.30 lol. But I managed to get him to wait til 3.00

Laura and nathan are back at school tomorrow. and rich is back at work. so I will have the house back to myself!

Finally feeling like I have come out the other side of this slump that I have been in. Thank god!

Tara - i felt that way when I was pregnant with Nathan - like i was going to burst!

Jols and Kim - i am watching aston right this minute having a tantie... and I am trying very hard not to laugh. He wants to go outside, and its wet, so he can't. so he has thrown himself on the floor, and screaming. I have a friend who has got that book, and she says its great.

Blanche - how you doing darlin?

Christy - I hope you were able to have a nice birthday, in amongst the sadness. I'm thinking of you hun. Once the dust settles, and I get my car back, we will organise a get together at north lakes.

Gigi - well done hun on getting a F&V shop done. I know what its like in the midst of feeling crappy to not know a) where to start b) not have the energy or the inclination to do anything anyway and c) want to run away and hide.... small victories do wonders for our head space darlin. reach over and pat yourself on the back.

Ann - are you still about darlin? is everything ok?

We've had a horrible week last week. Ella caught a virus from CC and I caught it. So was in bed - DH useless. Had to call my MIL to help out. She was fantastic and of course she loved it. couldnt do anything - no yoga, couldnt go online. Just exhausting. She just wouldnt eat anything but crackers and apple.

She's slightly better and i had to put her in CC today. Tonight she ate 1.5 pasta dinner! She was watching all the other kids eating....and it caught on!

Hope everyone else is well and healthy.

Ann

ann... I was wondering where you were. I hope you and Ella are on the return to good health now. The merry go round of childhood illness is so NOT fun. It has just visited our house, and I am throwing multivitmens, echnicia down all of our throats. The kids have decided that I am poisioning them - the echnicia tastes disgusting! but at 17 bucks a bottle, we are having it!!!

being a stay at home mum... what does that mean? It means being:

counsellor
    mediator
    chaffuer
    cleaner
    book keeper
    accountant
    investment manager
    chef
    budget planner
    secretary
    restaurant manager
    teacher
    tutor
    life coach
    and sometimes if I can fit it... artist!

So true Vicky!!! So true.

Ann sickness stinks.

nelly

Brissy girls, hows North Lakes next Tuesday sound? or Wednesday?

I'm finding it hard to get everything in atm. I'm a a flurry this morning, so much unpacking to do & I had to go shopping because we had no food. The fridge stunk because we just left in a rush & there was food that needed throwing out a week ago still in there... the house stunk because we left a dirty nappy in the girls bedroom... So its clean up time & airing house time...I've just finished cleaning out the fridge & unloading the groceries. Still have to go to Aldi to get some overnight pull ups for Matilda. At least I had all people & animals cared for... none of us stunk

welcome home christy, must be good to be in your own bed!!

TARA get as much reast as possible hun!! easier said than done though!

vicky glad your you day was all you dreamed of! well done!!!

ANN sorry you guys have been unwell noi nice hope your all on the mend now though

us well we had a little accident today, sophie fell off her trike and smashed her head onto the brick garden edging, MASSIVE purple egg on her head such a bad mummy moment, felt like *****, was in tears while ringing the doctor,she's fine, very lucky not to split her head open

mmmm no one wanting to talk to me today, i must smell

Hows Sophie today Jols? And no you dont smell. Have you got you BT results back yet? Or have i missed that post how you went!

Im just bored with nothign to say. Im kinda angry with my body....grrr

Chelsea is being a handful today....destroying Jasmines room, emptied her draws.

She went to bed at 7pm last night...no tea...just 200ml of milk dosed with Panadol. She wouldnt stop screaming and crying. So bed for her..woke at 8am!

sophies empties her drawers as well, soooooo annoying! is chelsea better today?

bloodtests all fine! still no answer though on the tiredness, just have to put up with it!
    sophie was inbed last night at 6.30pm! up at 6am but currently on her second sleep for teh day, works well as we have swimming at 3pm
    she's fine after yesterday still bruised but her normal self again!

whats up with the body? did af show up?

She still is very tantrum'y (my new word) but hasnt been screaming and crying yet.....by about 5 she will start up again im sure.

Glas your results came back good...get that baby maker working again!!

Nah AF hasnt shown up....body just being dumb and not O'ing when its ment to be....so thats tell you all that im not preg...yet! I was expecting LH surge today...but still -ve....so ill test again later tonight....or go insane for a few more days!!

i'm here - and no you don't smell Jols.

I'm a bit like kim - bored with nothing to say, and P!ssed off with my body - but for a completely different reason. feeling sore and sorry... and just want it to go away. the pain that is. Had planned to go out this morning with Aston, but after not sleeping well (me that is) and waking up and being in pain, canned that idea, and have sat on the floor with the boy most of the day. Have just made a quiche for dinner, got football training this afternoon, so won't be home til 6.30 - and because we are only with one car at the moment still, rich won't be able to pick Aston up when he is finished work, so Aston will more then likely fall asleep on the way home from training. Thank god he likes baked beans, because that's what he will be having at football training for dinner. I so DONT want to go... going to bed is a far more attractive option at the moment.

thanks for the link to the TGA vicky!, there is discussion in the media section about this but not the TGA link!!! its good and bad, not fair to those who dont abuse medications!!

Howdy ya'll
    must be something in the water - i've been feeling really blech lately. like my body is just falling apart!!
    i've had to have a sleep when evie has her only nap for the day at 930am til around 1115am, but then she's in bed by 630pm and has been sleeping really well lately.
    she's also getting better at playing a bit more by herself which means i'm getting a bit more done...i think i've baked something everyday for the last few days! got banana bread in the oven right now. i went thru that whole 'crappy mum' thing cos i was worried we're not eating enough fruit and vegies. oh well, i'm only one person.
    got a feeling this baby will come early..i dont mean right now but earlier than 40 weeks, my belly is so hard and low and i constantly feel like there is a head between my legs...and not in the good way LMAO sorry...couldnt help that one!!!!!!

Kim - good luck on the testing!
    Jols - hope you find some reason as to why you're so tired too. do u sleep when sophie does?
    Vicky - for your pain..i can sympathise but wish i had answers for you!
    Hi to everyone else, hope you're all well. Especially you Blanche, how's things going? how's baby belly?

Damn you body

We had a shocking night...Chelsea woke at 2.45 am...then every hour after that...combine it with Jasmine walking as well....ARGHH!

Nothing more to say

still no surge kim??? dont worry those OPK never worked for me!

my AF is 3 days late, tested got a BFN which was totally expected!
    hope the girls sleep better tonight for you kim

tara yay for better sleeping!! i love when sophie goes to bed early!!!
    i always worry that sophie doenst eat enough variety, i always seem to get stuck with waht to offer

sophies day sleep have be great lately, goes down without a peep which has been nice, not sure how long that with last though!!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast