Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #38

Good to hear your day sleeps are going well Jols, such a relief to know you can just put them down and thats it...rather than dreading that nap time!
    I always worry about what evie eats, tonight i was worried she didnt eat enough, but she does go and get a bowl or a cup out and takes it to the fridge or cupboard when she wants something lol so it's getting a bit easier.
    Made meatloaf for evie's dinner tomorrow night so fingers crossed she likes that. i think we're moving away from the tinned food! thank goodness, that was sending my mummy guilts into hyperdrive!
    well, bedtime for me

Noi surge so im saying F it...and going with the flow...2nd line was a bit darker today however.....my friends tellimg me Cm is fertile Cm so just 'get laid'...LOL
    I guess we'll know soon enough.

Kids both in bed sleeping so im hoping for a much better night. Chelsea still cracking it everynight...think she is getting over tired.

sorry kim i obviously dont really know what you're talking about. is it an ovulation test? lol i thought you were just pg testing *duh* shows how easily i get knocked up LMAO j/k good luck tho

Hello ladies,

Me again. Just popping in to say hi. Not much to say though - just a lot of work and still ill but back in the office.

Kim - we're TTC too. We're doing the temp tracking. My temp has just shot up so must be ovulating... Those OPK are good but i found the temp thing fool - proof.

Vicky - what a job description for a stay at home mum! We deserve 6 figure salaries.

Tara - You poor thing. Not easy to walk with a melon in between your legs LOL!

Jols - How's sophie? Her bruise getting better. I would feel horrible too if ella did something like that. Lucky we're still crawlng.

She's just not interested in walking. I hold her hand and she takes a few steps and thinks 'stuff it I can move faster on my hands and knees". All in her own good time i suppose.

Her last tooth is just about to appear. Its been painful i think coz she wakes during the night crying out. Dont know when they get their big kids teeth. But i think they get a break from teething once they have all 16 right?? Jols?

Ann

ann they get another 4 molars around 2 yrs to make 20 baby teeth, then they have a break until around 5-6 when the front lower baby teeth generally fall out first and the 6 yr old molars appear at the back!
    we too found temping and checking CM the best and easiest for us as well, hope you get better soon, nothing like feeling like crap and having to work,
    glad ella confident with crawling nelle in the nappy thread her little boy walked only 3 weeks ago and he's a good 6 weeks older than ella, so i wouldnt worry!!!
    sophies head is much better thanks i acytually think the bump has knocked some sence into her!!

tara thanks darl! yesterday she slept for 1hr 15 mins inthe morning and 45 mins in the arvo m shock horror!!!
    food i do make all of sophies food, i dont like the taste of the tinned stuff!! i usually do a big cook up every month or so and freeze it all, try a tuna and vegie mornay its pretty much and cheese sauce with tuna a steamed vegies stired through!! sophie loves that

kim bugger the OPK just shag!!! get to know your mucus as well. hope chelsea slept all night, sophie was up early this morning, 6.30am but did go down at 7pm so cant complain!!!

well AF is still not here!!!!!!! :WTF: is going on??????? will teat again tomorrow morning but im sure im not preggers but not sure how to explain thsi one!!

hi vicky, nelly and gigi

all this talk of temps, cm, shagging... lol - oh well I will just have to be content with my 3. I know this Maternal longing for another will pass.

aston eats what we eat, and has been for months, if I give him something other then what we are having he will turn his nose up at it, and wht we have - even if doesn't like it!! like last night, we had pumpkin soup - which I know he doesnt like - so I gave him quiche from the previous night - noooo... he had to have what we had... spat it out, but had to try at least. Funny boy. he is going through a very cuddly kissing stage, and if you ask for a kiss, will give you one, then have to give everyone else one too!

Happy Birthday Blanche!!!!!

I hope you have a fab day babe

BBS for personals!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLANCHE!!!

hope you have a fab day and get spoilt rotten!!!

Not PG testing yet Tara.....hopefully in a few weeks time!

Ann id be hopeless at temping and charting etc....ive not used OPK before and they are giving me the $hits! We have the teeth issues atm to....nights are the worst

Jols we did say screw the OPK in the end.....so who knows what we will end up with now! All i can say is im glad the girls never woke all night...or id be a zombie today

Vicky i worry once ive had all our kids i wont lose that maternal want feeling. Chelsea hates kisses! She comes up and says mmmmwah to you then bows her head for you to kiss it....funny child.

Now she has started saying Hi Bubby or Hi Sissy when she sees Jasmine....tries to say Jasmine but i dunno how to even type what it comes out like!

Hows things Blanche, Gigi, Christy and Nelly??

Thanks

i havent been around much my nanna passed away on saturday night and funeral was yesterday.. i also had gastro since monday and it finally disapeared yesterday i tried getting on here and saying hello the other day but i couldnt sit up long enough!!

managed to go to my appt at the hospital tuesday had lost 2kgs since last visit 2wks ago. had u/s and bub weighing 7lbs 11oz (i know not accurate) so got another appt tuesday so will prob discuss how i will birth bub, last doc i seen said that it is really up to me so i said vag delivery please so i may have to be induced but i would much rather that than a c/s.

my mums taking me out for lunch today and taking me shopping. brave thing did so well at funeral yesterday she was able to read out wat she had written about her mum and it was beautiful but very sad

ill bbl to read through properly!

blanche you had such a tough time lately, give yourself some time, enjoy you day today with your mum

kim some people have sucess with them others dont!!

me still no AF ! did another test of course was neg.

Just gunna do my own thing and what happens happens!

Have a good day Blanche...you deseve a nice day out with your mummy.

AF playing tricks on you then Jols....norty thing!

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

Jols - how is Sophie's head?

Ann - how is Ella at childcare now? We only have 8 teeth here, AND sleepless nights, i feel a bit gyped - i woudln't mind so much if i knew there was a reason (like teething).

Taralee - you crack me up - in a good way.

Kim - sounds like you're getting good practice, something to make up for the nights of non-sleeping bubs.

I met a lovely group of women at a playground the other day, bilby had decided to go plonk herself in the middle of their rug, and just help herself to their box of grapes (!!!) so i go to rescue the situation, and we end up chatting - as you do - and they had ideas for helping her sleep and also to eat more -

the eating ideas were
    continental bread dipped in olive oil
    baked beans mashed up
    fry lentils and onions with garlic and herbs, mash that a bit

the sleeping ideas were
    use chamomile flowers (not teabags) and make an infusion, add honey, put it in sippy cup for bilby just before bed

well that's what has stayed in my memory anyways.

anyway, these were their grandma's standbys and they are all using them with success, such a lovely group of women. and their kids loved playing with bilby, i have no idea why cos she is DREADFUL at sharing and just plays with the grapes, won't eat them!

i am going to try and put a new photo in my signature, facebook link.

so tired, been awake most of last night, stepchild is now here, will not shut up, in a small unit, so until she and dh LEAVE the unit, i cannot get the quiet i need for sleep. By that time, it will probably not be worth going to sleep (even if i coudl) as it will be time to go feed bilby at childcare. ARGH my one day - supposedly to rest!!!!

i'd love to run away. A week of
    - going to the dentist, have got dreadful gingervitis, havne't been since early preg.
    - getting some mending/alterations sewn to my clothes
    - going to the GP for a flu shot
    - going to the hairdresser
    - sleep
    - eating healthy food, nothing from a box or freezer aisle
    - hell, let's throw in a massage
    all the things i am not doing, but really need to do.
    oh, and be able to do all this in northern NSW, somewhere peaceful with rainfall and lovely greenery all around me, no drought.

Practise makes perfect!

Thats a lovely shot of Bilby gigi...so cute! I hope you start getting some rest soon and the food on the menu changes! How long is SD there for?

Gigi - Ella is so much better at CC now. She barely cries only when i pick her up at the end of the day. If she pick up every illness going at daycare, it would be perfect. This month they have dental hygene month where they all practice brushing their teeth everyday. Next monday they make poppies for Anzac day i think.

Those ideas for eating and sleeping sound good. Ella loves baked beans too and loves to squish them in her fingers - makes her feel powerful.

Vicky - Ella just will not eat anything you arent eating either. She's suddenly become quite negative with her food. Always refuses the fist few mouthfuls. I decided to give her a spoon too and it turns out she wants to feed herself! only 1/3 of the food actually goes in the mouth as it often falls off the spoon on the way to her mouth.

Kim - I hate taking my temp but since we had no luck the first few months of DTD I decided to give it a shot. My temp shot up Wed morning and I did the OPK test and it confirmed that i was about to lay an egg.

Jols - what a mystery eh? any cramps or back pains? i get moody before AF so i know its arriving.

Blanche - Happy Birthday! hope you get spoiled rotten.

We just came back from Ikea. Its so hard to shop with Ella as she just wants to get out of the pram and crawl away. So when i dont let her she screams her lungs out.

I'm having a cup of tea to calm the nerves as Miss E sleeps.

Ann

Craig offers to take my temp....but who knows where that would lead too!

I not long ago had a knock on the door.....and standing at the door was this hot delivery guy...holding..... a huge box....from Roses Only!!! Craig spoit me once again.....my fav lillies and chocs!! A card with a nice message from him too....

So thoughtful

Im going to have lunch. Both girls are down for their 2-3 hour nap so going to chill

Sooooooooooooooooooooo lucky kim.

Ann

Happy Birthday Blanche! Hope you had a nice lunch with your mum, I think it's safe to say you've had your fair share of misery lately, here's hoping for nothing but roses for a while

Had a Dr. appt today since I've been feeling so terrible. He said the baby is incredibly low, and must have its hands squashed in with its head, like, as low in my pelvis as can be. no wonder i feel like it's coming out! But also said its resting right on the inferior vena cava meaning my blood flow is really crap, and my heart rate reflected that, but there's not a lot i can do, besides laying on my back with my feet up - to which i replied 'how do you think i got into this mess!!!!!' lol
    just have to wait it out, i guess

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast