Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #38

One week blanche and you will have your little man in your arms!! Remember what I said - focus on the outcome, get Leigh to talk to you, and look at you, stroke you head, hold you hand, whatever is going to make you feel ok... and breathe. visualise holding your litle man in your arms.

At least you can prepare yourself a bit more now Blanche, and Emelia too. It must be a bit relieving to know when it will happen. It'll all be fine, it always is

Vicky - thanks once again for all ur help...i told ya Leigh would want to ask if he can watch the whole thing lol i told him to basically to go get f*****! and that he will be concentrating on me!

Emelia been abit grumpy the last few days, stupid teeth she went from 6 to almost 12 now in a matter of 3 months so thats been fun!!

better go she is still a unhappy chappy today she just threw her dummy at me !!!

Blanche - I have a cranky one here too today. Aston just came up and hit me several times! So I picked him up and sat him on the floor up against the wall, and did a super nanny on him. waited a minute, then went back and said no hitting mummy, kiss and cuddles.
    Think he is cranky at me because I went out last night to the Foo Fighters concert - which was brilliant! Was good to be out doing something that was all about me. Are very very tired today though - can't rock like I used to lol. So Aston and I will be having a quiet day at home today.
    Taralee - your on the down hill stretch now hun! How you feeling?
    We have been a quiet bunch in here of late... me included. Hope all are well.
    I get my car back tomorrow YeeHaw! Christy, I was talking to Nelly - you up to a meet up at northlakes late next week?

Blanche - you go girl! tell that fiance of yours to focus focus focus!
    Vicky - i luuurve the foo! must have been fantastic! i went to the pearl jam concert when i was 38wks pg with evie (i am seriously in love with eddie vedder and dh and i have an understanding that its not classed as cheating should anything happen LOL) - anyways my back was so sore the whole way through the concert i thought i was in labour so probably didnt enjoy it as much as i couldve! lol i learnt my lesson
    Going well here, evie's sleeping through most nights, she's teething a bit but she's just such a beautiful kid, empties the dishwasher, loads and unloads the washing machine, helps me hang it out lol shes my helper monkey!
    better go nap while evie's asleep
    ciao bellas

holy moly we've been quiet!!!

blanche gee not long now!! how exciting!!!
    tara gosh doen to double digets!!! 90 days to go!!
    vicky hehe hope you had fun last night! we went tothe U2 concert when sophie was 10 days old!!! was great but my boobs were killing me by the end

ETA happy 18 months to sophie~!!

we have a little helper here too!! love to help put the washing on the clothes horse, in washing machine!!

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Miss Kim......... are you going to spill your beans soon~!!!
    Last edited by Olive; May 1st, 2008 at 12:58 PM.

What beans miss Kim!!!!!
    Happy 18 months Miss Sophie! holy hell thats gone quick!

OOOooooo What Beans???? Kim.... spill them all!!! I want to live vicariously through you

Nelly & Vicky - Sure! Next week...Tuesday/wednesday is good for me, I know its not late in the week... I hope we can do it!

Happy 18 mths Soph!

Jovie's been a righteous turd the past few days. Whinging, crying... its driving me mad. Her canine lower teeth have cut in the wrong place. Instead of up at the top of the gums, they've cut outwards halfway down the gum. It looks so painful. I have to get her into a paediatric dentist....She won't drink or eat or take panadol or neurophen or the homeopathic drops. Its just sad.

Beans.....what beans

Happy 18 months Sophie...and congrats on BF too Jols!

Ouch Christy...sounds painful, Poor Jovie

I have a good helper too...only she does the opposite to what i want....ie unpacks folded clothes, unpacks cupboards, pulls dirty washing out of the basket and all over the house LOL

Chelsea has started trying to feed Jasmine (who has not yet started solids) with her imaginary food and big girl spoons...poor Jas screams. Or she tries picking her up, realising Jas is to heavy, and drops her on the floor like her dolls...*sigh* she really does love Jas alot!

you know !!!! teaser you!!!

oh please Kim no teasing lol!!!

happy 18mnths Sophie and woo hoo on the BF Jols well done!

Poor Jovie, i really do hate teeth!

lots of my belly buddies are having their bubs and im starting to realise that i only have 5 more sleeps till we meet our little man and then im going to be a mum of 2 under 2 arghhhhhh!!!

LOL...soz Blanche....im sure you will get your *hit* from somewhere and all will be revealed..although might be busy so will miss it (and no theres nothing there yet for you to read)! Wow...5 days to go....im so excited for you. 2 under 2 is great...

i forgot to say before if anyone wants me to msg them when bub has arrived just pm me ur mobile numbers and ill let ya know and let me know if u have a camera phone aswell cos i can send a pic aswell

Kim - Beans? I'd love beans but got no beans myself. GRrrrrr why so hard this time??

Blanche - whoah what a fast pregnancy. Yooohoo baby almost time to say hi.

Christy - Poor Jovie. All of Ella's teeth have come out now. We've been lucky they came through quickly and without much fuss. The only thing is...her top teeth are all really short. I wonder its because of the dummy...

Vicky - what is on Aston's head?

Gigi, Nelly any news?

Ann

Ohhh Ann i hope some beans come your way soon then....did you have much trouble with Ella?

Ann - its tupperware lettuce crisper on Aston's head. There is a video on my facebook funwall of him wearing it. He was so funny.

Kim - you are such a tease! look at your ticker?!! no wondering Jols was keen to find out about the beans.

Ella has been good. A bit clingy but that's probably because she's been at daycare 3 weeks in a row coz she's not been sick! Ella's now completely feeding herself. Just try and feed her and she just yells at you to "BACK OFF". Cereal, yoghurt, fruit and pasta..whatever she does it all herself. The mess is enourmous. We're using bibs with buckets.

Everyone wants to know the beans!!! Including myself :P

Does Ella like care? Wow on feeding

If only Chelsea would feed herself....she tries but then gets angry cos nothing makes it in her mouth...poor bubby

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast