Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #39

a feel sorry for me day today i still feel nausous, have the runs a little, bad indigestion last night
    poor me, feel like i have morning sickness

Have a speedy recovery Jols.....sucks being sick

Blanche you sound like your going really well..YAY!!!!

Jols, hope you recover quickly!

Me... we had an okay Mother's Day, but I was very super cranky. All the stress over the last 6 weeks has caught up with me, but the hard thing is there isn't any break in the horizen.... Sunday I was supposed to get a rest, but I only got 5 minutes to myself laying down. So... we get to today, and Jovie won't stop complaining, crying, or whinging so I took her out to the shops but she just cracked it and screamed, so I had to come home. She won't sleep... she just wants me to hold her, than not hold her, than hold her and whatever I do I am not allowed to move

Christy hun - horrid when your running on empty, and there doesn't look like a fuel stop any where soon on the horizon... Aston has started cracking it if I move away from him, even if he can see me still! Like today, went to the counter at gloria jeans to order lunch, and he was at the table with friends that he knows, and he just lost it! He can move on through this stage quickly thank you very much

Jols - its not morning sickness is it????

Blanche - your a legend darlin! That is how I was with all my c-sections, you can't keep a good woman down Its amazing that feeling isn't it when you realise that you have such a capacity to love another little human being so completely.

Jols thats how i started off this pregnancy....the runs, stomach cramps, wanting to be sick. Then i got a BFP a week later and all good!

Glad to hear you're so happy Blanche, that's wonderful. so sweet

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

Wow Blanche, you sound so blissed out ! how fantastic!!
    that's wonderful that you're recovering so well from the c-section, i'm really pleased for you.

TaraLee - how are you travellin' hon?

Christy - wow, you sound like you're running on empty. Velcro Jovie heh?

AJP - *cough* have you some news for us??

Vicky - how are you going with the driving?

Ann - dying to hear about your Mother's Day - but i'll assume you're being spoilt ALL WEEK and therefore haven't had a chance to chat with us yet!!!

2nd night for us of the new Consistent bedtime routine for bilby. takes us hours to get her down. Mainly dh, cos if she smells me (milk) - then no way will she go down. Last night, if you put together all the little sleeps she had, it added up to 10 hours!!!! but there were many screaming crying sessions inbetween all those sleeps.

the new routine also involves offering her the sippy cup when she asks for a breastfeed - so more screaming and crying when i withhold a feed like that. i've been told to bf her less, so she'll eat more, but not really been told HOW MANY feeds i'm meant to give her - i'm a bit unsure what to do.

18 month old jabs on Friday - vax make me nervous, then it's ok on the day and i wonder why i got anxious (for bilby). I assumed the GP would do the 18 month health check too, but got told today, they don't, adn to go to childyouthhealth for that. how silly.

My SD sent me a handmade mother's day card - i am so shocked. First time in 7 years she has remembered. i'm amazed.

Gigi - that's really lovely that your step daughter made and sent you a card. Good luck with the new bedtime routine for bilby.

That's beautiful Gigi - nice that you get some recognition and a handmade card says so much.
    Good luck on the routine, I think it's destined to work because
    a) babies love routines!
    b) offering less bf's and getting her to eat more means she will be fuller through the night. It is hard, but evie definately started sleeping better once i took away the bf's at night.
    It is also hard knowing how much to feed them when cutting down on feeds. Personally, I gave evie breakfast (weetbix) the minute she was up in the morning, it kinda got her thinking that there would be food for her - but just not at night. seemed to work. Do you also offer solids before feeds? thats a good way to get them to realise they can fill-up on something other than bf's. Just play it by ear, I think you're doing really really well

i'm so excited, i just said to evie 'say baby evie' and she said it as clear as anything. she's been called baby evie since she was born...by everyone lol. she's also started saying 'go car' and when she knows dh has gone to work she'll say 'dada go car' or if she wants to see nanny it's 'go car nanan' but i went and did the shopping today and left her with nanny - she said 'mama go car' oh! i finally get a mention! lol

blah feel like crap today, got Emelia's cold and being sleep deprived dont help

can i take vitamin C while breastfeeding?

had my staples out today, 20 all up!! doc asked if i wanted to keep them so i thought y not lol is that weird??!!

Gigi - that was nice of SD to send a card

Sorry Christy - I must have missed your post. How's things today? Is it teeth with Jovie? It's always something, isnt it. Hope today was better for you

Chelsea is for sale.....omg im pulling my hair out with her. All she does is winge and annoy everyone. Wont cry...just waahhh wahhh ahhhh ahhh GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Her bed was delivered today!

Ouch staples.....dont they sew ya up when youhave c/s??

Sorry you're having a bad day with Chelsea, Kim...is it too soon to remind you that you'll soon have another 2 nipping on that whinging wagon LMAO oh bless

they used stiches on the inside Kim then they used staples to close it up on the outside for me, some use stiches others use staples! they didnt hurt coming out ! they are tiny

Thanks for the reminder Tara...LOL

thats ok then Blanche..i had visions of huge staples!! Does the wound healer quicker with staples? Or not really....i cant believe Jack has been here 8 days..gone quick!

aston's favourite noise at the moment is the whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiingggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeee one! I don't know who this child is, i think aliens have taken the real one!!!

Someone stole my easygoing baby and replaced her with a monster. Stoopid teeth.

Blanche, my LC put me on 3000 units of vitamen C while breastfeeding. As well as 2000 of fish oil and probiotics. So... its pretty safe She said every mum should be on those while breastfeeding to help ward off illness.

http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/your...2006-40-a.html is the link to your new thread.

Love

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678