Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #41

ooohh tara scarily exciting!!! it could jus tbe increased CM , my friend toward the end was so bad it jsut dripped out of her! she'd get out of the shower adnd shed be dripping, contantly needed panty liners

eeeek, i'm glad mine;s not that bad. i had a nap this afternoon and havent had as much trouble since then, maybe it is just bh

Fingers crossed its not to much longer Tara..im so excited for you....i cant wait to find out what your having!!!

Im buggered today....been shopping for this damn Baptism on Sunday all day. My stomach is in knots and ever since abotu 6/7 weeks ive been feeling bubbles and what feels like kicks....but i know it cant be BumbleBee yet!!!

Chelsea getting bit better....chesty cough still. She ended up waking at 10.10am! Yesterday she had a 4 hour nap...went to bed round 9 then slept in so late!

Woooot Wooot..new Av!!

Can some one tell me what Chelsea is holding though?? LOL

BellyBean Guest

Hi everyone! I am so sorry that I crashed into your gang and then didnt write again! Its been a full on week!! I'll get my quick vent over done with-
    Someone crashed into the back of our car when we were stopped in traffic! We werent hurt but our car is off the road for 4 weeks (the whole back crumpled in!) Lior got the fright of his life and lost it AND now we are driving FILs bomb that keeps breaking down! Its really made me appreciate my reliable car! Then Ive had a rotten cold and Lior has been going through this mega separation anxiety, he gets upset if I even go to the toilet. This morning to have a shower DH had to hold him in the door way of the shower while he screamed "muummmmyyyyyy" but wouldnt have a shower with me. That said it has been better in the last few days. BUT thats why I havent been around here!!
    So oh yeah, Im not pregnant AF showed on Friday 5 days late! Had my hopes up, but Im ok with it now. I went to a pinky mckay workshop- toddler tactics- so good!
    So whats this email updates that a few people have mensioned?
    Hope that you are all happy and well,
    Lana

well nothing more from me tonight. kinda relieved...kinda not LOL

Sorry to hear about your car accident Lana. I was hit from behind while stopped at traffic lights by a car doing 90km/h and that hurt...took 4 weeks to get the car back and then 3 months later got rear-ended again! in the end the hand brake cable snapped on that car and it rolled down the hill and went into a drain. it was a write off after that...but man, we loved that car!! it was a 180sx..wouldnt be able to afford to drive it now with these petrol prices! anyways, totally off the topic. Did you get Lior checked out? do you think he could have whiplash and thats adding to his anxiety? just a thought. it's so heartbreaking isnt it? you want time to yourself but it's not worth it when they're so miserable!
    Sorry to hear about AF too, what a bummer. BTW did you name Lior that singer/band? I just ask cos we had that song as one of our wedding songs

bummer about the car lana!

tara hows the CM today?

vicky how is aston today??? how are nathan and laura going?

pretty good here today. still playing the waiting game!!

binoculars is wat i think Chelsea is holding Kim!! how is Chels today? is she sleeping in her big bed now?

hi Bellybean - sorry to hear about the accident and car, hope the 4 wks fly so u can have ur car back

Jols i got a comfy cruiser just a cheap one from kmart, Jack hardly in it now so im glad i only got a cheapie!!

hows things today Vicky?

things better here today Jack doing alot better think it was the 6 week growth spurt that was making him unsettled.
    Emelia got a battery operated 4 wheeler yesterday she loves it theres a pic in our pics of her on it, its ment to have more stickers but we left them off cos she likes to peel them off!

Lana im glad Lior is ok...bummer your car isnt ok though! Damn AF arriving too

Tara glad your still with us!

Vicky hope Aston is better..or gettin better!

Christy have a good weekend

Blanche good to hear Jack is good again. Growth spurts can be horrid! Chelsea still refuses her big bed...grrrr.....ive worked out ill have to buy a 2nd cot soon enough. Dont think Jas will be out of the cot (if she ever gets it..LOL) by the time BumbleBee will need it..not sure!

Ahh binoculars...could be that..i was looking but couldnt work it out!

Chelsea is still coughing and now Jasmine has a lovely chesty cough too

good to hear tara!!!

blanche gald things are better with jack!!! yay for the car!!!

kim there is a great second hand place in The Basin, about 40 mins from you, let me know if you want the addy!!
    hope the girls are better by sunday

hidey ho.. .I'm here - barely.
    Aston has pneumonia. took him back to the doctor today as he just wasn't getting better, but worse. this morning he was just so listless, and hot. nurofen and panadol were only bringing temp down to 37.7 so I rang Rich and asked him to come home because I had a feeling we would be having to do a chest xray. Xray show pneumonia, in his lower left lobe. He is on antibiotics, and the doctor has advised if he hasn't improved within 24 hours to go to emergency, before if I feel he is getting worse. I knew something was wrong - more then a virus! he is laying on the lounge at the moment watching the bear in the big blue house - so will make it quick because i'm sure in about 5 secs he is going to notice that I'm not sitting right beside him. sorry no personals....

vicky i responded in th eother thread, so sorry aston is so sick, i hope he improves over nigth

thanks jols - so do i. DH is freaked out, and watching me to see how to react - so inside I'm terrified, because it could all go pear shaped so quickly, on the outside trying to be the picture of calmness. the kids are watching me too, so i guess one of us has to be!!!

is he still asleep? nothing worse than seeing such little kids so sick , breaks my heart thinking about him

have fun tomorrow kim for jasmines baptism!!

Kim - I hope you and your family have a wonderful day today for Jasmine's baptism. the sun is shining here, so I hope it is there too.

I have written in my blog about my week - i am too tired to write again. was up at 4am with aston...

Have a great day with your family, Kim
    I just read that email from Kelly, about villages looking after new mothers and babies and it too is something that i have thought about for a long time...and so heartbreaking to hear that the mother to the 18mth old twins was a belly belly member...thats the same age as our toddies..i hope she didnt post in here at any point and not feel wanted...
    DH was telling me about another mother who had a baby and it was found in a plastic bag hidden in the house..i'm not sure if it was on the GC or somewhere else...but i just cant help but wonder what the hell is going on?! I feel for these women, i really do and i know PND is so so serious..but surely something more can be done before these babies are even conceived...i dont know..i guess that opens up a whole can of worms on the right to give birth...which incidentally, i dont necessarily think having children is a right, more a priviledge..
    just venting

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast