Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #9

Kim - hope your neck is better. I did that a while ago and it was so painful. Can you get remedial massage done?

We also use to use the avent bottles but she turned off them so i used the pigeon nipples and she had one feed with them. Now cries at the sight of a bottle. (even when DH gives it to her) I dont know what to do when i go back to work....

AJP - sounds like teething darlin Then again it could be an upset tummy...so hard to guess isnt it?

Blanchie- Has Emelia started solids yet? She could be full on solids...and doesnt need as much milk.

Christy - Hope today is a better day for Jovie.

Has anyone heard or tried the TommieTippie bottles? The Closer to Nature range. They are quite expensive but not sure if they're any good.

Ann
    Last edited by luua; May 13th, 2007 at 10:57 PM.

Luua - Emelia has her bottle before solids, and is only having solids at her last bottle to get her through the night, ive tried her with them in the morning but she just isnt interested. i was told by CHN to give her bottle before solids because bubs upto 10 months need all there milk for brain development..has anyone else been told that?

Vicki - hows it going with FIL?

Today we have a tupperware party with my other mothers group (should be good!) then going to see CHN to get little miss chubba weighed!!

have a great day everybody

HI Girls, just a brief one...you can sure all chat. go away for a few days, and it takes me forever to catch up! been flat out here, and are extremely tired, and have hit the wall a few times! FIL is lovely, just I cant keep up with all the sight seeing etc.
    made me feel better that everyone else is having fun with their bubs, aston has been so unsettled...will catch up later...take care

Emelia weighs 9.8kgs now so up 620grams in 4 weeks she is 67.5cms long and her head is 44cms!

WOW at Emelia!!! She's growing heaps! I weighed Jovie fully clothed on Tuesday and she was 7.4kg so I assume she's probably more like 7kg.... will have to do the full check in a week or two.

Vicky sounds exhausting. I have a hard enough time keeping up with day to day atm with Jovie being unsettled during the day & Matilda.

I went to a friends house for a play date for Matilda and it was so good. Matilda was on her best behaviour which was lovely. Jovie was good as usual.... she's only unsettled when she hasn't slept and she slept on the way there & a bit afterwards so she was great. Then she slept on the way home so she had a great day.

WOW blanche!!!!!!!! sophie was 6.7kg at 6 months!!!

Ill find out on the 29th What Chels is!!!

She feels heavy and looks really long!

I'm with Vicky - you girls sure can chat!!

Kim - so sorry you are having such a rough time. How is your neck? Is Chels feeling better today?

Kris - Welcome!! Sounds like Chad is doing extremel well given he is actually much younger than the rest of our bubs (corrected age).

Blanchie - What a good girl is Emelia - growing sooooo fast. Logan would only be about 7.5kgs now and he looks big to me!

Ann - HOw's the "unwrapping" going? Hopefully Ella is not minding too much

AJP - How's Sophie off solids? Any more settled?

Well, hearing everyone's dramas atm, I'd say we are doi ng very well! NO solids here yet but I did buy some rice cereal the other day. Will probably start next weekend or the week after. Day sleeps are pretty good. Night sleeps much the same but I am dealing with it better. I should clarify that in my earlier posts re dummy chucking, I would never tie the dummy to cot but attach to his clothes with one of those short dummy chains.
    Children's Hospital reccomends they are fine from his age - not long enough for any hazard.
    Can't help anyone with the bum rash questions - never had any. Nor the bottle dilemas -all booby here!!.
    We tried to do a weekly bottle of EBM in the early days just so Logan would be used to a bottle but just haven;t had time to keep it up. NO idea if he would take one now but I am going to start expressing a little again as all the frozen milk needs turfing now and I want some "just in case" supplies.
    Have a great weekend all!!

Grr i'm trying to change my ticker photo and it wont work! Ive changed it fine on the lilypie site but when i try to change it on here it just keeps coming up with the old photo, any ideas?

Nevermind, the lilypie thing wasnt working properly so i just started over

Happy Mother's Day everyone! Have a great day!

Happy Mothers day...hope everyone got spoilt we deserve it :P

Hope everyone enjoys their first mothers day!!!

Happy mothers day girls!!!

Hope everyone had a good day. Guess what i got?! AF. someone's got a greeeeaaat sense of humour!
    Evie had 2 meals of Farex today, she seems to choke on it a bit so i made it quite watery so i dont know if that still counts as a solid!

Aw wat a lovely gift Tara....lol

Hope everyone had a great mothers day and all bubs behaved well for mum.

DH took Ella in the morning so after feeding her at 6.30 i got to sleep in till 9.30 - mmmmm i need it.

Meridith - Unwrapping is going well generally. She falls asleep in a toga wrap (one arm out) and last night completely unwrapped herself at 12.30. I left her like that and pulled the covers over her and she woke for her usual 2.45 feed and when she went back to bed she busted out again so i left her again and she slept till 7am. Her day sleeps arent as long as they usually when she's fully wrapped but i'm sure she'll get use to it.

Is Logan able to pop the dummy back in himself? Ella's getting better at it now...

Blanchie - OMG Emelia is a big girl and long too!

Vicky - Its always good to see family but it really takes it out of you. Rest up and hopefully Aston settles down.

Ella's decided she's not going to eat today. So i'm going to BF her more. Its tiring producing all this milk and feeding...how did we ever do it when they were first born!?

Ann

My sophie it off and rolling EVERYWHERE!!!!! you put her on her mat and a minute later she's gone!!!!!! just rolls over and over!!! the days of leaving her somewhere and her being there when you return are over!!!

hope everyone else is good

ANN is Ella eating yet?

KIM has chelsea poo'd yet, hoipefully she did a big one for her carer

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast