Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #9

LOL Chels does the same AJP..... she is soooo quick the lil monkey!

I finally went and got an Airwrap for her cot..... sick of loosing dummies when she wriggles around at night... and seeing little hands and legs protrude from the cot!! See how we go tonight, only put it on this morning!!

I hope she has done a big stinky for the carer today.. i packed her off with water and hopefully it will help... if not ill have to give all the lovely suggestions given to me and see if they work!!

Hello girls!! My monitor blew up yesterday but thankfully DH got a new one this arvo. YAY!

Jovie is going well... I went to the allergy expo this weekend & got some good advice about solids for her... to slow down & feed her every few days because she will take a long time to tolerate certain foods. As I was there for her & was looking into things I picked up a few books & am now convinced that Matilda will need to get tested too. Matilda's got some extreme behaviours & the more I read the more convinced I am. Okay people have been saying for the past year that I should get her tested & I've always put it off, but now after my experiences with Jovie I'm more convinced.

Yay! Evie's rolling both ways!
    Went to a childcare centre today to see about doing some relief work there....omg. it's amazing how many people out there dont have common sense! *deep breaths!*
    Meredith - i didnt mean to imply u were an idiot re:dummy chains! sorry! I'm going through turfing frozen milk too...it seems like such a waste! evie just had a bottle today of ebm after months of not having a bottle and she took to it really well again. i think they are old hats at the ol' sucking gig now!
    Last edited by taralee; May 14th, 2007 at 07:18 PM.

OMG what a night! evie was a bit grizzly before bed and then woke at 130 with a 38.3 temp! it went away with panadol...but where the hell did that come from?! i shed a lil tear for poor hot baby!

oh Tara temps are not fun. How is she today? Sometimes its a viral thing with their little bodies fighting them off and its hard to know until later. Jovie had a temp a while ago with no other apparent signs and the GP said she's fighting it but the breastmilk was helping her keep it away.

She's a bit off her food today..like she's had 2 mouthfuls. my boobs are killing me but i dont want to express incase she wants a feed..that sounds a bit crazy, but ikwim!! Shes still laughing and playing and quite happy, so i think it was a bug that she was fighting. what a trooper.
    TMI WARNING: Just a question, after a vaginal birth has anyone else found they have a bit of a problem using tampons again? i dont know how i can put this without being gross, but i can put them in and stuff as usual, but if i go to the toilet with one in...it doesnt stay there...ykwim? i thought i didnt feel different 'down there' but obviously i am a little, shall we say, stretched...please tell me i'm not the only one on this!

Poor Evie..how is she today?

Emelia was grizzly all day yesterday is a little better today but i really think its her teeth i can see one under the gum, so shes been having brauers teething relief seems to help her a little.

Tara - i found that abit when im using them yeah when u go the toliet it feels like its going to fall out!! probably should have done more pelvic floor exercises! i dint think i had changed down there and dp said it wasnt any different!!

Thanks Blanche -evies up for about an hour at a time at the moment, so obviously feeling a bit off, but we've got 7 houses being built around us at the moment so its just so noisy all the time and i cant open any windows cos of the noise and dust so i have to have the fan on and thats making her all snuffly!

on the 'other' topic, dh said i dont feel any different either, but i mean that when i go to the toilet it actually starts to fall out and then actually does. i know it's gross and i'm glad im in the toilet! but now i cant wear them and have had to resort to pads which just make me feel soooo feminine! (can u sense that sarcasm? laying it on pretty thick there!)

Just took me half an hour to get her to sleep, somethings up..she hasnt got a temp. guess i will see how she is when she wakes.

I hope Emelia and Evie are both OK!!

Cant help you on your topic Tara....never got a chance to get that far, But my sister said she had the same problem after her 2nd child. With her first she tore and got cut internally and externally....and could only use pads for 3 years!!!

Chelsea has soft poo!! LOL... i tried the warmer bath water, tummy massage and moving hee legs like riding a bike and so far 2 nappy changes both very messy!! The Airwrap worked a treat lastnight, no lost dummies and no legs or arms poking out!!

I forgot to add:

Chelsea is now saying Mama and Bubba...yay

Aww how cute i think Emelias first word will be dada cos she is very much a daddys girl!!!

good to hear she is pooping!

What clever babies we have - rolling around and chucking dummies

Kim - let me know how the air wrap goes. Ella tosses her dummy out of the cot at great distances...i'm amazed. Would be great if the carer got the pooy nappy

Tara - is Evie Ok no other signs of a virus? Usually they drink more if they have a fever... Ella's only had them after a shot.

Ella's back onto solids again. Last night was a a bit of a blur as she was hungry from not eating solids all day and kept feeding during the night. Hopefully tonight will be better.

No rolling here. Just a lot of sitting and standing up. She loves looking over her toys and the cat! ha she thinks she's big

Ann

Grr!! Evie's just going downhill, she's so congested, feels hot but no fever, not really interested in eating but still smiling and talking. I just put her to bed on the sleep next to me and she just makes that sucking noise (mmmm mmmm mmmm) and doesnt actually fall asleep. i think i should just give her a bath around 5 and then some panadol. I feel soo ANGRY that people have been around her when they dont feel well. it seems like she's been unwell on and off for the past month and i am so sick of her being sick!!
    on a lighter note -what a coincidence kim, evie started dad-dad-dad today!

Yay Evie on talking....hope she gets better soon!
    Chels does not even try to say dad....lol.....

wow clever bubs!! cant wait till Emelia says her first word

What clever girls! Gee that's early. DH didnt say anything till he was 3! Hopefully Ella wont make us wait that long.

What a relief about Chelsea's poo! let it all go girl....
    On that topic Ella's poo has become more "adult" and smelly they are also round like plums! (sorry if TMI) She goes red in the face and her arms and legs go stiff. She has plenty of liquid so i'm not worried she's constipated.

Ann

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast