Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #9

dont worry theres soooo much to learn/know as a parent isnt there!!!!!!!!

boobs are never '"totally empty" they just keep replenishing, but definatly replenished in about 20 mins!!!!!!

wow! i must say everytime i've gone to feed her there's been milk there even if she only does want a top-up. If only our boobs were see-through.....hmm....

yep see through would be great!!

well sophie slept 13.5 hours, feed and proptly threw up, the whole feed everywhere!!!!
    her temp was back down, poor thing been sleeping so much, feed her again took temp which was back up again so in with the panadol much to her disgust and back to bed!!

hope everyone is well, TARA hows evie today??

i'm having a really down day today. evie's still sniffly and i really miss her, i know she's unwell but she's so grizzly and wont go to sleep, i just got so frustrated with her that i yanked the wrap and scared her so she cried, making me feel like the worst mum ever. i'm running on minimal sleep, my skin's gone to the ****s, we've got financial issues and i just overall feel like everything is so out of my control that i just cant enjoy anything at the moment. i hate sitting at home but i dont want to go out, everyone is irritating me. i dont know, im just so over it. at least the days nearly over

oh TARA sorry to hear your having a **** day, :hugs: to you. it's hard with bubs sick and grizzly, thier miserable as are you, everything else always goes bad as well or at least feels that way. are you working? releif work?, is that helping a little?
    just remember your the best mummy to evie and she knows it!!!

thanks, just had a wee nap and that helped. evie woke up sniffly but smiling so that made me feel better. ive put my name down for relief but theres not always someone to look after evie...it'll work out, it always does
    evies also into giving big kisses too which melts my heart..handy at a time like this
    Last edited by taralee; May 19th, 2007 at 03:55 PM.

awww *hugs* Tara. Sick bubbas are not fun!!! I hope she continues on the up & up for you & tomorrow is a fantastic day.

AJP, how's Sophie? Did she pick up today for you?

Jovie's being so funny lately, she's been screeching when things aren't going her way LOL Like if I'm not feeding her food fast enough she starts screeching, and at first I was really confused until I realised she wanted the food

How's Sophie going? evie seems to be keeping her food down now at least, so hopefully sophie isnt too far off that too.
    I put some music on this afternoon and was singing along (always a good pick me up) and had evie on my lap and i was making her dance and then i realised she was doing it on her own and would bop her little legs when i said 'dancing dancing'! how funny!
    Thanks for the positive vibes christy - still looking forward to seeing your new look photo!

I hope Evie & Sophie are feeling better soon..poor bubs

Christy Emelia is the same with the food!! lol i get odd looks while im shopping if she drops her toy on the floor she will scream and have a tantrum until she gets it back!!

Have a great wkend everyone..im having a quite one DP has gone camping with friends, might watch a movie once bub in bed and veg out!!! sounds good

lucky u blanche! i've made dinner and evie's asleep, dh still at work.....i dont know what to do with myself!

U should relax!! I'm thinking on having a nice hot bubble bath too

whoa! lets not go nuts!

thanks guys, sophies better but temp still up and down, in bed now with some panadol, slept heaps today!!!

evie's temp went up and down at first too, but settled after a couple of days. if it keeps going up and down AJP maybe you should take her to the dr, especially if she's been throwing up too.
    evie's been asleep for a couple of hours now so fingers crossed it lasts through the night!

we wnt to dr yesterday, ears pink throat red, hoping just a virus, gave us ab;s just in case will decide tomorrow if shes still up and down whether we get the ab's

How is Sophie today?

Took Jovie to the GP today & got some of her needles.... she did really well. She cried for a total for 30 seconds LOL then started smiling at the nurse

Stats: 8kg!! 67cm long, I forgot her head circ

Hey hope all bubs are well

Had to take Emelia to hospital last night she has come down with a cold and last night she was coughing and she was dry reaching and could hardly breath so we panicked a bit! all is fine but didnt have a very good night she was up most of it poor thing couldnt breath through her blocked nose. Dimetapp seems to be helping a bit shes happier atm.

hope everyone had a good weekend

poor emilia!! it definatly the season for colds isnt it!!! sophies been dry reaching and vomiting , but that was mainly fri and sat, shes better today thanks everyone

christy glad needles went ok! brave girl

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast