Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 16th ~ 31st 2008 #5

Finally had a good nights sleep last night, yeah!!!

Olive slept in her cot from 7pm until 4.45am! She then had a bottle in my bed and slept until 7:30am. We changed her bedding and put a pillow in her cot as she loves to sleep on my pillow in our bed. I also got some warmer, long sleeved sleeping bags and soft, warm blankets similiar to whats in my bed and it seems to have worked. Fingers crossed tonight is as good. She has got a touch of the cold so I hope it's not just cause she's sick.

I went to an auction yesterday and brought a brand new single king koil ensemble for $30 so that if Olive is having a bad night at least DH and I can go in to Olive's room for some shut eye.

1stbub - Good luck with the new business venture! Olive sometimes sleeps on her belly and now that she's past 6mths i'm fine with it. Have you tried putting him in his cot on his belly? Does he self settle? Do you use sleeping bags?

Hi everyone else, i'm off to have a shower and do some more house work, DH is fishing so having a quiet day at home. Enjoy your Sunday everyone.

Oh, What are you all hoping to get for mother's day next sunday? i'm not sure really, anything except a fluffy dressing gown! I just want a nice card more then anything else and maybe a special meal or something meaningful.

call me Fluff/Kat/kathryne/katones (former user name!!)

work is ok...5hrs a day...no probs at all...Jack isn't in care when i work he stays with his nana (mil) we are lucky with regards to that!!!

OM - i would also like a really nice card - a handmade one would be great - But DH is not that creative! hehehe but im very excited about my first mothers day!!!

Sad news...

Jorda is officially crawling properly.. not commando.. I am sad... then you have to move everythign out of there way.. you cant just put her on a bed at a freidns place to nap.. you need to bring porta cot!
    grrr I was hoping she would be doing the slow commando for a while.. NOPE.. she is off and racing..

i hear ya didi... i was excited but how i wish she went back to swimming across the carpet lol. Oh my... u dont realise all the stuff they can get into!

Hi Girls,

I've been MIA for about a week, you girls have been busy. I haven't had a chance to read all of your posts yet, hopefully Lara will go down for a sleep and I will get some quiet time. Hope you're all well.

Hey leigh how are you doing??/

Looking foward to mum day again!! woo hoo the joys.. just like another birthday but I dont get older.

pmsl didi!!! I loves it!!

well, I am at home all by my lonesome with my jbaby, jman has gone to pt augusta for 2 nights

had 2 of the girls from mums group over today, was good, had library baby time today again, jbaby thinks its a hoot, just laughs and smiles the whole time.

hey hey,

mothers day is close now.. how exciting. I told DP i need a pair of slippers, thats such a mothers day thing to ask for! lol still need to get something for my mum.

Starry- whats ur hubby doin in pt augusta?

hiya hollye- jman owns a company that does IT stuff, they have a major server upgrade going on in one of the government departments......good money, but I hate him being away. This is the longest he has been away from jbaby, the girls at mg asked me how I was going to cope without him here, I just laughed, he doesnt do a bloody thing anyway!! I just miss him keeping me warm in bed at night! LOL

Brrrr its cold today!!!

Jorda being little turkey.... top tooth came last night.. so that makes it three teeth.. and the other top one will be tonight or tomorrow... grrrr

go jorda!

Mia still has no teeth.. no sign of any in the near future..

The only good thing about teeth is when she is cranky.. you can say

'She is teething" and she is ACTUALLY teething, not just that she is being a little turkey!!

Hi all,

Congratulations to all these little bubs who have their first teeth. V got her first tooth on Sunday. Boy was she cranky that day, with all good reason to, she just wanted mummy to hugs her all day. She is soo cute. Just love her to bits. She has definately been alot happier this week too. Full of smiles. hugs all.

Yay V and Jorda on ur toothy pegs! B still has no teeth and no sign of them either (dont worry Hollye, Mia is not the only one)

Starry - Jman is home today isnt he? did u survive the long cold nights alone or did u sneak Jbaby into bed with u too keep u company? hehehe

Leigh - how are u and Lara going?

Hollye - thanks for ur straight to the point txt msg yesterday - hahahaha

B had a awful night last night - was up every couple of hrs! i think this is just the start of her waking up during the night again - i guess a week and a half of her sleeping from 2000-0600 was pretty good - damn i was taking that stupid stuff and for most of it i couldnt sleep at night anyway!

Im off today to return her baby capsule - im actually a bit sad about that - no more little baby for me

HJ - sorry i was on my way out the door and only had a sec to reply. Would u like me to PM you the reason why u cant??

All good here. Mia woke at 6:54am. I hang out to wake up and it says 7:00. i know its only 6 minutes but still! Not bad tho.. she went to sleep at 6:45pm lastnight
    Tho she was tossing and turing all night.. hrmmm i dunno.

Hey everyone.. nice and quiet in here at the moment.

Nothing exciting from me.. kids are kids....

Going out for a friends birthday drinks this weekend.. I am also wnating to do the Mothers Day 8km run..

Happy MUM DAY THIS WEEKEND TO ALL.. if its your first.. Super special!

I couldve sworn I posted in here last night! but its not here!

yep hj, jbaby has slept with me for the past 3 nights, jman didnt come yesterday (sniff) had to stay an extra night and day just to finish the job....
    took jbaby swimming yesterday! down at the local pool, took him about 10 mins to really get into it but then whoah!! he wouldnt stop splashing, trying to jump out my arms, he is a little fish
    after that we caught the train into town to go the womens and childrens for the sleep research thingy, they just basically tested all of jbabys reflexes and fine motor control, how well he sits, rolls over etc, how vocal he is, then gave me a reading test!
    anyway, now he has an ankle bracelet on that tracks his sleep pattern, I also have a sleep diary that I have to mark in when he goes down for sleep, when he is actually asleep and then when he wakes up, and its all b ecause he snores!!

off to playgroup today, didnt go last week as my cousin was here from nt, so it will be good to see some of the other girls again.
    hope you all have a fantastic day.
    xx

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast