Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2005 #10

Default Babies Born October 2005 #10

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in October 2005.

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email :-

Christy [email protected]

or of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Astrolady - [email protected]
    SherieB - [email protected]
    Lea13 - [email protected]

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

October '05

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ -
    Gender of Baby:
    Baby's Name:
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: Kell
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 1.10.05
    Baby's Stats:7pound 12oz, 53cm long and HC 37cm.
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby Name(s): Will
    Baby's Website: none
    Health Concerns: Will has a hip dysplasia, is being fitted with pavlick harness.
    Notes: 3 weeks early, caesarian delivery. Have daughter, 23.02.03, who is in cast after operation for hip dysplasia.

Forum Name: *Linda*
    Baby's DOB: 4th October 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 2700gLength -47.5cm Head Circ - 30cm
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby Name(s): Emma Joy
    Baby's Website: on www link
    Health Concerns: none
    Notes:

Forum Name: M1tbull (Melissa)
    State: QLD
    Baby's DOB: 4th October 2005
    Gender of Baby: BOY
    Baby's Name: Benjamin Anthony
    Baby's Stats: 4410g (9lb 11 1/2oz), Length 55.5cms, Head circ 35cms.
    Baby's Website: -
    Health Concerns: Still has a little touch of Jaundice
    Notes: 13 days early because of his growth, and my diabetes.
    __________________________________________________ __________

Forum Name: Krisvee
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: 9th October 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 2.67kg/5lb14 Length - 46cm Head Circ - 33cm
    Baby Name(s): Louis Robert
    Health Concerns: N/A
    Notes: Born 2 weeks early

Forum Name: Cindyb
    State: QLD
    Baby's DOB: 9/10/05
    Baby's Name: Victoria Claire Hay
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/h/heybaby/
    Health Concerns: Nothing
    Notes: She arrived on her due date after a 6 hour natural labour with no drugs and no stitches, she came out so fast though that she needed oxygen for a few minutes before she even cried so her apgar scores werent great but she is a little princess now. Birth weight was 6lb12oz

Forum Name: nicolemckay (nikki)
    State:
    Baby's DOB: 13th October 2005 3.18pm
    Baby's Stats: 5lbs 13oz, Length 45cm, HC 33cm
    Gender of Baby:Girl
    Baby Name(s): Chantelle Jasmine
    Baby's Website:
    Notes:ceaserian section,39 weeks gestation, apgar score 9 and 10.
    __________________________________________________ _________

Forum Name: Fenella
    State: SA
    Baby's DOB: 19th October 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3695 Length - 49cm Head Circ - 36cm
    Baby Name(s): Tamsin
    Baby's Website: none yet
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) none
    8 days early

Forum Name: Candice
    Baby's DOB: 22nd October 2005 8:02pm
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 8lb 3 Length -52.5cm
    Baby Name(s): Brynach Anthony Herbert McLeod
    Baby's Website: nil
    Health Concerns: none
    Notes:

Forum Name: dee73 (Donella)
    State: SA
    Baby's DOB: 22nd October 2005
    Baby's Stats: 3.85kg (8lb 8oz); 51.5 cm long; 36.1cm head circ.
    Baby Name(s): Dylan Jacob
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/l/littlereed/
    Health Concerns: -
    Notes: 6 days early
    __________________________________________________ _________

Forum Name: Katkins
    Baby's DOB: 28th October 2005
    Gender of Baby: GIRL!
    Baby Name(s): Jessica Erin
    Baby's Website: None as yet....been too busy to even do Kat's one!
    Health Concerns: Windy baby....likes to drink fast and hard and sucks in a LOT of air.

Forum Name: Deancey
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: 31st October 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3.9 kilo Length - 51 cm
    Baby Name(s): Jordan Bailey
    Baby's Website: bubbadean.com.au
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) none
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) none
    Last edited by Lea13; June 9th, 2006 at 01:05 AM. Reason: Removal of ppl who haven't posted since April 1st 2006

Catch up with your old thread found HERE

Love

Sorry you had such an awful bday Nikki, I hope your DH makes it up to you...

Oh Nikki - I'm so sorry to hear that! I hate it when birthdays go bad.....I'd make him feel so bad - I did that to my dh on my b'day. Why is it that guys are just so clueless?? Especially after the big party you organised for him!!!!! GRRRR!!!!

Louis has an appointment at TinLids on Monday........

Kell Guest

O Nikki I had forgotten about the party you organised for him, now he definitely needs to jump thru hoops

thanks girls,oh dont worry i am making life unpleasant for him let me tell you....
    kristie,excellent news,he is such a spunk,they will love him.
    chantelle woke at 11.30,12.30.2.30,4.30 and has been up since 5.30.i give up!!!!!!
    big day ahead for me,will catch up later
    nikki

kristie and cindy,im really looking forward to wednesday,cant wait to meet you both.you will need to let me know your address soon also.
    nikki

Oh Nikki - it was the same here last night! I ended up bringing her into our bed though which helped...

Hi everyone

Nicole I am sorry to hear that your birthday wasnt the best. I hope that DH has atleast attempted to make it up to you. We will have to have an extra special day on wenesday to make up for it. Great news about Chantelle and the tinlids.

Linda & Nicole - I hope that both Emma and Chantelle sort their sleep issues out soon. You are both doing a tremendous job coping with the interupted sleep so hats are off to you both.

Krisvee I hope that Louis appointment goes well for you at tin lids. Louis is adorable so I am sure he will impress them.

Jordan and I are doing well. Today we went to visit DH new cousin, he is now 10 days old. It was so strange to hold a real newborn again. He was such a good boy today, he only had 1 short nap this morning and was awake from about 11.00 thru to 6.30 ish when i fed him and put him to sleep. He has flaked it so I dont expect to hear from him at all tonight unless his teeth give him grief.

we are having souvlakis tonight, YUMMY, from a place right next to Nicoles place. I cant wait for DH to bring them home. My mouth is watering thinking about them.

Hope you all enjoy your saturday night and have a great sunday.
    WHo will be evicted on BB tomorrow??????? we will have to wait and see.

Hi!

Louis is crawling around everywhere and today he worked out how to go from all 4's back to sitting which is good.

Nikki - Hope things have settled down and dh has made it up to you somehow...Sorry to hear you had such a bad night with Chantelle. Hope you coped alright today though...my number is 0438 539 435 so if you want to text me/call me I'll give you my address - I didn't think it was such a great idea posting it - who knows who may read and pay me a visit - hehehe.

Linda - Sorry to hear you had a bad night of it as well...what a load of naughty bubbas we have - hehehe.

Tracey - What a good boy Jordan was being up so much. Louis is staying up heaps longer at the moment as well. Ooh I haven't had a cuddle with a newborn since Louis was a baby!!! Oohh so clucky. I love yummy dinners - I made veggie lasagne tonight and it's the best recipe ever - it's even dhs favourite and he loves his steak! he he. Oooh a double eviction - I voted for Jade and Camilla because I don't want to see any of the others out.

I've got one more week of crappy eating and then I'm on a health kick. I've got 12 weeks before we start TTC!!! I'm so excited.

K - Off to bed....Have a good one

Talking AF is back!!!!

Kristie - 12 weeks till you start TTC how exciting!!!! Have you got AF back yet?

I forgot to mention everyone, AF arrived on Friday for the 1st time since I fell pregnant.
    I am not sure whether I am excited or angry though???
    excited cause I can start TTC #2 whenever we like now.
    annoyed just because it is back.

Well it isnt as bad as I thought not to heavy (sorry if TMI)

Well the souvlaki was EXCELLENT i ate 1 1/2 as DH ordered 2 for himself (lamb and chickedn) so we shared the second one between us.

Off to bed now. I am not going to wake Jordan tonight I will see how long he sleeps night all

Tracey - No I don't have af yet...I'm started to get impatient for it - hehe. I've only got 5 more weeks of the pill left so if I haven't got af by then I'm not even going to bother to keep taking it. I'm getting excited though - Have to lose a couple of kg and make sure I'm eating extra healthy and taking my folate etc....I'm a bit paranoid when it comes to doing all the right things to conceive.
    I hope Jordan sleeps well! Louis doesn't feed through the night anymore. I fed him at 7pm and usually he doesn't need a feed until 6-7am the next morning which is good. (Of course he still wakes 4 or 5 times in a night usually for his dummy...)

Wow on TTC again Kristie!! How exciting! I wonder who will be the first of us to have another? I have kind of gone off the idea for a little while (must be the sleepless nights LOL) Wow on Louis - what a clever boy!

Tracey - I think its good you have AF back, at least you know what is happeining. I forget what its even like!

Emma's been fantastic by day, but up about twice at night. We have put the recliner back in her room though & that really helps me. I'm getting used to it I guess...

Hi!

We had a shocker of a night last night. Louis woke up after 45 min screaming and I couldn't settle him for over 30min...then he woke up at 12.30 and then at least every hour after that until 4.45am when I fed him - he wasn't hungry but I thought it might give him some comfort - he was really asleep after about 3min on one side but he fed both sides and then put him back in his cot and he slept until 8.30am. Well, thats when I heard him anyway, he was crawling around his cot when I went in - hehe. So at least I got a solid few hours in this morning. I didn't go to bed until after midnight which didn't help matters either....Grrrr. I wish I knew why it was happening.....

Linda - Yeah, I think I'm crazy! hehe. I'm glad Emmas been good for you. I think if you expect to have to get up a few times a night it makes it easier. I'm like that with Louis now. I actually coped really well last night because dh was away so I didn't have a choice iykwim so I didn't get cross or anything I just had to deal with him.....

Glad you were able to cope OK with it Kristie - I think I would have been a bit uneasy with DH away. Even though I am always the one to get up to Emma, it probably would have seemed harder, I'm glad it made it easier for you. I wonder why he was up so much?

If only I knew! hehehe. He's down for the night now so I'll see what it brings. I made sure I had big quiet cuddles for 1/2 hour tonight before bedtime and before he'd cracked it from being overtired so we'll see if that makes any difference....

I hope you have a good night with Emma also...

Thanks! Fingers crossed for us both! & Nikki too!

yeah,and me too!!!!!
    well i had a lovely weekend.we went out for dinner on sat night,dh wanted to make up for my lousy bday and it was nice,i have let him off the hook,he just feels so damn awful about it all and keeps brining it up so i let it go.we had a nice lazy sunny day today also,it was good.chantele has a very very bad cough so she is off to the dr tomorrow,i listened with my stethascope and was a bit concerned with the amount of fluid in her lungs.i am suspecting croup but it could even be a bit of pneumonia.fingers crossed it is neither and is just a general chest infection,not that i want that either for her.will let you know how she goes.my cat is starting to get a bit better,he has a rare disease,it is hard to pronounce but basically his immune system is attacking himself,it is very hard to treat but they have started some aggressive medication on him.ok chicky babes i really do hope we all get some much deserved sleep.
    lots of love nikki

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast