Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2005 #10

I hope we all do too Nikki. I'm glad you had a good weekend & your DH made it up to you.

chantelle slept from 7pm to 7.30 am with one feed at 4.30 wwwoooohhhoooo!!!!
    nikki

Yayyyyy Nikki!!!

Emma woke at 10:45 & 12:30, then slept until 6am, so I was pretty happy with that.

How did Louis go?

Hope all the bubbas slept well!

Well aren't you all lucky! hehe.

Louis went down at 7.30pm - woke at 8.40/9.50/2am/3.30am/4.45am (feed)/Up at 7am.

What am I doing wrong! Grrrr!!!!!!

Off to tinlids this morning but he won't go down for his nap so he'll probably be grumpy -hehe.

Hi girls,

I'm so sorry to hear that Nikki, Linda and Kristie are having such a tough time getting the bubbas to stay asleep at night. I wonder what the Wonder Weeks book has to say about this age/phase? Maybe the bubbas are going through a major developmental leap and their little minds are to busy for sleep? Let's hope the sleeplessness passes soon. It must be so hard for you all.

I've finally started setting up Gussy's website. It's still got a lot of work to be done on it, but If you want to take a sneak peak the link is: http://www.totsites.com/tot/gussyboy

It's a horrible wet cold wintery day here today. It's a great day to stay snuggled up inside. Unfortunately we can't as we've got a couple of appointments. Not looking forward to them. Gussy has now outgrown his first helmet - so we had a casting last week for a new helmet. The orthotist is now busily making it. We pick it up tomorrow. Hopefully this one will last a little longer. They cost $500 each and there's no rebate from either Medicare or our private health insurance. But it is a necessary expense!

Hi to everyone else. Hope you had a great weekend.

Kell Guest

Hey girls!
    Congrats Nikki and Linda on the good sleeps - lets hope they keep up Kristie, sorry to hear your night was not so good, it will get better!
    Nikki - I hope Chantellle has nothing serious and i'm glad to hear you had a nice weekend...
    Kirsty - good to hear from you, it sucks that the helmet is not covered by anyone, but as you say necessary expense. Its horrible here today too, nice day for sitting inside with a blanket/heater and doing nothing

I have a new nephew, my SIL had a baby boy last night named Louis (Heh Krisvee ) 6p10o i think and 50cm, about 2 weeks early. unfortunately i wont get to see him for a while as his parents (DH's twin brother and his fiance) live in Germany, but by all accounts they are doing really well!!! just hearing of another bub is making me clucky...

oh gosh,i dont really know who to talk to about this and i really dont know how i am feeling,i am so confused and rather sad that i feel so down and sorry about what i am going to tell you but.......
    i just did a hpt and i am pregnant......oh ****.i dont know what to do.i always wanted another one and soon but only in the past 2 weeks i have really changed my mind as i am finding it difficult and tiring with c at the moment.oh god what am i going to do,i dont even have the guts to tell grant,oh this is not good,i dont feel happy about this at all....maybe it is a false reading but it came up starioght away and is very dark.
    the only rweason i did it was because a few of my friends told me i was glowing the other night and they laughed and said io had that familiar pregnant look about me,i have also been a bit tired lately.i wonder how far along i am as i havent had af yet??????
    o boy i think i need to go and have a coffee i will be back in a minute
    nikki

i need one of you to come online.i am dying here!!!!

Nikki, Oh honey - what a shock! Big hugs! I don't know what to say?! Congratulations?Like you I had always thought I wanted another one close in age to Gussy, but I think I'd be totally freaking out right now if I actually was pregnant. I really feel for you. Hopefully Chantelle will move through this phase really quickly and the thought of another bubba on the way won't seem quite so scary! Kerrie would be a good person for you to talk to right now, given how close in age Kat and Jessie are. Wish I lived closer and could pop in for a cuppa and to give you a big cuddle. If I could I'd take Chantelle with me for the day so you could have a break and some time/space to process your news.

Oh Nikki! First of all congrats! I can understand the shock though. Don't panic, it will just take a while to sink in. You know it could be the reason for C's fussiness - your milk would have changed. Hang in there - we are all here for you!

Kell Guest

Oh Nikki i am sorry you are feeling so bad, like kirsty says C will hopefully get thru this stage very soon. you do need time to process this, is there anyone close to you who could take C for a little while, i wish i could help (but i live in another state!)
    congrats, we are all here for you!!!

oh gosh i am really shaking,i dont know what to do!!!!!i will do another one when i need to pee again and see what comes up.oh dear...oh dear......
    just on another note..chantelle is ok,dr says she has alot of mucus on her chest but is not too concerned yet and wants to see her on thursday.kirsty gus is georgous,you look like a wonderful mother and i can tell that little gussy is just spoilt rotten,you are such a coragous beautiful mother...welll done !!!
    nikki

Kell Guest

depending on what you decide to do, remember you will have months to adapt to this idea and C will be over 1 by then too....

I'm glad C is ok Nikki, that would help you ATM. I am thinking of you.

kirsty, Gus is looking SOOOO good! He's grown up so much! He looks like a happy and content little boy. He's such a cutie!

Oh Nikki, I didn't get ur post till just now! I so understand what u r going thru. I thought I was pg (well up untill friday) and was freaking out. And having had Kat and jess within 11months of eachother I SOO know how u r feeling. *HUGE HUGS* for you. I am here if you need to talk....

ooohhh i NEED TO TALK but i just dont know what to say at the moment.i am just feeling lost.
    nikki

can U perhaps ask ur boys to take on more jobs around the house after school for more pocket money and to help you out? Maybe hang the washing out or bring it in for you and put theirs away? And Kell is right, Chantelle will be over 1 by the time the new bubba arrives. The hardest thing for me was being Pg and having a young baby because of the constant exhaustion. I found once Jess arrived, I settled into a routine and Kat almost understood(she still wanted my attention, but was happy to sit next to me while I fed Jess). I think C will be the same, she will adapt and the good thing is, within moneths she won't remember life without the new baby! She will run in of a morning to help you get the baby up and play with the new bubs while u change the baby's bottom etc. I myself am glad I did it this way as the kids are so close. It is a handful, but it is do-able.... I found once DH got over the shock of me being pg so soon, he was fine with it and helped out a bit more. I am sure ur Dh will do the same....

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast