Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2005 #10

Oh Nikki......*hugs* Just take some time for yourself. Make urself a hot cup of tea/cocoa and try to relax a bit. I know u r in shock.... Just remember, we are all here for you to vent to and to support you........

Kell Guest

Kirsty - Gussy is a cutie!!

and Linda is sooooo right. That could very well be the reason C has been so fussy lately. Ur milk could very well have changed. Mine changed back to colostrum when I was 10wks or so pg with jess (I am not saying you are that far along, only that that is when I noticed a DEFINITE change in my milk). It is possible that your body is not producing the same quality of milk now. I'd speak to a MW or Dr about it.....

Kell Guest

How r u nikki? have u done the 2nd test yet???

Kirsty - I just looked at Gus's www - he is just adorable! And I must say that you look absolutely stunning!!

thanks kerry,im not sure what dh will say.he was happy about the idea of another baby,but like me decided recently that it really wasnt in our best interest,we have just been planning when i am going back to work and we hace yet to sellour house and find a new one.oh gosh,what to do!!!!!
    nikki

no not yet,dont need to pee yet.lol!!!!!
    will jump straight in herte when i have done it
    nikki

nikki, I am sure it will all work out and DH will be happy once he adjusts to the news. I still remember my DH telling me "no your not pregnant, it's just the hormones from Kaitlyn still playing hell with you". Once we got the BT confirmation that I was indeed expecting another bub (and he picked his jaw up off the floor), it took him all of a day and he was ok about it. When he felt Jess kick for the first time, he started getting more and more into the pgcy and was pretty great about it from then on. I just know ur Dh will be sooo excited once it has sunk in and I feel sure C's sleeping will settle down soon( as I said, maybe talk to MW/Dr about the possibility of ur milk having changed and discuss options?)....

Nikki, Just thought I'd mention this... Don't do what I did, which is drink loads of water after my first preg test with the aim of filling my bladder more quickly so I could do a follow up test. As this just had the effect of producing urine with diluted hormone levels. This meant that the line that appeared in the 2nd test was very very faint - so I was still confused about the result.

no.i am waiting for it to come naturally.prob wont be able to produce anything for atleast an hour i am guessing,but i will definantly be doing it before i have to pick up the boys from school at 3.30.dont worry i will be back as soon as i have done it.
    nikki

so what's happening with everyone else today? I'm bored! *L* Both my girls have been sleeping for 2+ hrs (Kat is due up anytime now and jess won't be far behind)

Kerrie - you are making me so jealous!!! Emma's been down for 15 minutes & she'll be up any minute! 2 hours would be....I don't know what it would be like!

it'd be time to do the washing, hang it out (only it's raining today so put in drier, hang up/put away the dry clothes and do the next load), check emails, have lunch (Yay! I had some food to myself!) and I had some time to myself to listen to music for a bit while I checked emails. etc
    I know I am lucky. My girls are very good sleepers.... Even tho they are both teething.

I sometimes feel like waking Kat up when it's like this and I am bored, but she needs her sleep or I have one GRUMPY baby who likes to hit mummy atm when she's acting out (she doesn't know how else to express her frustration and pain atm). And trust me a grumpy 19m.o is hell. She's already started her terrible twos.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!

Nikki! How Exciting.....well I know you're stressed out and all that at the moment but when it sinks in you'll be excited I'm sure of it!
    I was only said to dh last night that I was going to do a test as I've been feeling very funny lately and not feeling like eating properly and Sat night & sun night felt like throwing up. Also have been getting crampy feelings down low....I'm sure it's probably just a funny bug but your mind plays tricks on you when you don't have af! (after your news I'm going to head down and get one though..hehehe)
    Anyway - How EXCITING! Are you still coming around on Wed??? We'll be able to have a good chat about it all then! Don't forget to email me or phone me and I'll give you the address...
    I'm sure your dh will be happy - he will probably just need a bit of time like you to get used to the idea....

Geez, I'm away from one morning and look at all the excitement!

We had our appointment at tinlids and that went well. Just waiting for the photos to go up and to see if Louis gets any work. I'm not too stressed as I wouldn't want to be running around too much anyway....a bit would be fun though.

Kirsty - Gussy is so gorgeous - and I agree with Linda - so are you! You look great in all of your photos! He's grown up sooo much! You've both done an amazing job with your little boy!

Kerrie - Bored? Whats bored? hehehe. Louis ended up going down for his sleep this morning only for me to have to wake him 30min later to go to the app. Of course he was overtired this afternoon when I put him down so he wasn't happy. While he's asleep I usually have to do work for dancing. I've got a pile of paperwork to get done but I can't be bothered - hehe.

Oh Nikki, hope you're feeling ok........

Oh Kristie I'm with you on the paperwork! I actually got through a fair bit today, but it piles back up sssoooo fast!

Kerrie - I can't imagine wanting to wake Emma up! I love her & love being with her, but I love having a few minutes to myself!

Nikki - I hope your news is sinking in & that it's feeling a bit better.

I think we are all hanging out to hear from nikki.......... I know you are worried nikki, but I am excited for you. I'm sorry.....

okay just got back,bought a different brand hpt and it came up posotive.omg im pregnant..heheheh!!!i feel a bit better but i have decided to try and hold my tounge and am going to get an u sound asap to see how far i am before telling dh.bet i cant keep it from him though.well this is a very good excuse to throw away those cigarettes now isnt it.
    kristie,i will call you later tonight or tomorrow morning,am definantly still coming,cant wait.please be pregnant with me......
    thankyou girls for being here for me when i really really needed you.your the best.no one else knows so you are all very special indeed arnt you.
    gotta get the boys,chat with you a bit later.
    nikki

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast