Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2005 #10

Yay Nikki! Congrats! You already sound much more positive about it, I'm sure you'll be so excited really soon! I wonder if you will have any Oct buddies in your pg group?

I am so glad you are feeling better Nikki.*BIG HUGS*

DH almost killed me on friday when I said "I think I might be preg". He got over it soon enough, then later that night got the first signs of AF so I wasn't. I think if I did fall soon, he's be supportive, but at the same time, timing is an issue so will try to wait for a better time. That being said, accidents happen. But I doubt I'll be joining anyone in a pgcy thread anytime soon....

Even tho I wanna join u nikki!

Hey Nikki - So glad the shock seems to have passed a litte. Ooh your good if you can keep that a secret!! I could never. I am the worst at keeping secrets - especially my own - hehehe.
    Look forward to hearing from you....
    I will have to do a test but I'm sure I'm not. I'm still on the mini-pill although I have missed it a couple of times - so stupid you have to take it within 3 hours each day....don't know how many times thats happened - hehehe. Will let you all know.
    I wonder how far along you are?? What were your symptoms?? (sorry if you already said..)

no symptoms.i just had a feeling,so did a test,even now i dont think i can relly think of any symptoms at all.i too am wondering how far i am.i have a dr app tonight so i hope they will give me an ultra sound very soon,,,like tomorrow,but we will see.
    nikki

Kell Guest

Thats great Nikki, you are sounding much more positive already, how exciting for you!!!

Well, I did a test too and I'm not pg. A relief really as I haven't been eating that great and have only just started taking my vitamins....
    Nikki - did you find out when your u/s is. I'm so excited for you!! So does your dh know?? I hope Chantelle sleeps well for you tonight....

just went to the dr and the bugger decided he wanted to go home before i got there,i was right on time too,so i have made an appointment with him tomorrow at 9.40 am and i am going to give him a serving,gggeeeezzzz!i told dh,i couldnt keep it too myself,i was feeling so numb and just needed to talk to him about it,i called him into the bathroom and showed him the 2 tests and blurted out that i was pregnant and started bawling,he was so wonderful,he just smiled and then laughed and gave me a tremendous cuddle and said it was meant to be and that we would be fine.he has been so good about it all and has been very loving and gentle with me as he knows how confused and petrified i m feeling right now,i still feel quite upset about it all and just cant beleive i am going to have to go through this but i am slowly starting to think a little more positive about it all.i will be ok i just need some time to get used to it.i am exhausted so am off to bed now,it has been a very emotional day.
    love to you all nikki

Oh my god!!! Wednesday is going to be interesting isnt it!! I miss out on getting on the computer fora few days and boy is there alot of chatting and we even have a pregancy and someone planning to try again!

Congratulations Nikki! everything will work out somehow, you watch, your house will sell next week and it will all go from there!

Someone was asking about AF - I have had mine every 28 days from Toris 28th day of life! Arent I lucky???

How cute is Gussy?? Not to mention his stunning mother and father!!! He looks fantastic, such a fighter!

Kristie- Good to hear louis went well at tinlids, did you have to pay much with them? We ended up about $400 out of pocket for Bettina but I figure I got some great photos anyway and hopefully she can make that back for us.

I'm off to bed, had a long day with the princess.

Nikki, I'm so pleased to hear of your DH's reaction. By the sound of it you couldn't really hope for a better response. What a relief that must have been. It sounds like you're starting to process it all a bit more now.
    What a shame about the doc's appointment. What a Naughty doctor! That would really **** you off.
    I hope you have a restful sleep tonight and that Chantelle doesn't wake you AT ALL before morning!
    Take care, been thinking of you lots this afternoon.
    Last edited by Kirsty EW; June 6th, 2006 at 07:49 AM.

Nikki, I'm so glad your DH reacted so well.

Emma woke at 11pm, 4am (when DH sneezed really loud) & 7am. So I'm really happy with that. There seems to be an improvement each day.

Mind you she was REALLY grizzly last night....got the wonder weeks book out again!

Smile wow another pregnancy......

So much has happened since i last logged on.

Nicole - I am so glad that DH took the news well and I am glad that you are feeling ok about the pregnancy now. I now that you will be able to cope as I have seen you in action and you are a fantastic mother. I cant wait see how far along you are.

Linda - Glad that Emma slept better for you last night. 3 wake ups isnt to bad. Better make sure DH sneezes a little quieter tonight

Kirsty - Guss's website is gorgeous he certainly has thrived, he is a little battler. You are such a fantastic mother.

Well Jordan has been good. He has been crying a lot in his sleep so I think he may be a sleep talker when he is older. I also think his top teeth are giving him trouble at the moment. Off to work this afternoon but so cant be bothered. Its too cold to go out.

Will catch up with you all tonight.

Nicole hope doc app goes well

just found out i dont have to go to work today, no work for me to do. WOOHOO
    2 days off in a row.
    Better do some house work though

Kell Guest

Linda - My dh wakes the kids up with his sneezes too!! must be a guy thing LOL

Nikki - Your Dh sounds so supportive, i hope that helped make you feel better and more positive about the pg.

Cindy - I have had AF visiting since Will was 6 weeks old too, it was the same with Molly (and they were both bf) just our luck i suppose...

Tracey - it is too miserable to go out here too, wet and yucky! Hope work goes fast for you

All is well here, we all have minor colds and am going to dr this afternoon to get Molly's chicken pox vaccince (fun ).

Kell Guest

yay Tracey - NO WORK!!

Hi!

Well we couldn't handle it last night and ended cc Louis but this time we just didn't give in. I gave him big cuddles before bed and he went off easily but an hour later he woke up and would not go back to sleep. We both tried sitting in there with him, cuddle on the couch, everything and he just wouldn't. He wasn't upset or anything - he just wanted to be up with us. He would cry if we walked out of the room and as soon as we walked in he would stop - so we figured he was just playing games as such and that nothing was actually wrong with him. So just before 10pm I thought bugger this I need some sleep - hehe. We put him down and he cried for 10min before I went in and gave him some water and layed him back down and gave him a pat for a minute. Then left again and after abour 3-4min he'd stopped crying which he never does. So I went in and checked on him and of course he saw me and had a grizzle for a minute but stopped again. I left him then until the 10min mark, all was silent - I went in and he looked at me and I gave him the dummy and he looked back and went to sleep!! I didn't know what the night would bring....he woke at 12.40 just for a dummy and straight back to sleep and then not until 5am where I put the dummy in and he dozed for 30min but obviously wanted a feed so I fed and him and straight back to sleep until 8am. So still not a great night but I really think we're going to have to be persistant with this. He is definatley not cold or hot or thirsty or hungry 45min after we put him to sleep so I think it's just bad habits. I feel guilty because he obviously just wants us to comfort him but I feel I don't have much of a choice as I'm slowly losing my mind - hehehe. I think 8 months of not having any sleep is catching up with me. He has only slept through once in all of this time.....

Anyway....

NIkki - Can't wait to hear how you go at the dr this morning. I hope you can get an u/s today! Just call me if you need any further directions tomorrow....

Hi Cindy - We paid $140 for tinlids but we just supply the photos ourselves...I couldn't have afforded to go with Bettina - even this is stretching the budget at the moment...
    I hope Tori's being good for you - geez they're all little terrors aren't they! hehehe. They must all know we write about them all the time on here - give us something to talk about - hehehe. I'll see you tomorrow!

Linda - I'm glad you had a better night with Emma - I hope it continues to get better for you!

Tracey - Woo hoo now work for 2 days!! Gotta love that! Look forward to meeting you and Jordan tomorrow. Wow on two top teeth coming through. Louis is a little toothless monster! hehe.

Kell - Sorry to hear you're all sniffly - I hope you all feel better soon!

Suppose I better get out of my pjs - hehehe.

Kristie - I'm glad it turned out well last night. I know eventually we will have to change the way we do things. I think over time sometimes the same things just don't work any more.

Tracey - enjoy your day off!

Kell - It must be a guy thing! DH cannot control how loud he sneezes & he really tries LOL. It would be awful hey?!

Emma had a really bad morning in the creche today. Just cried & cried. As soon as I got there & picked her up she was fine. Bit of a mummy's girl ATM I guess.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast