Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2005 #11

Exclamation we are rolling heaps now!!!!

WOW so much has happened in here in the last couple days I have so much to catch up on.
    Melissa 1st of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I am so excited for you, I cant beleive how clever Benjamin is standing up. You must have been so excited.
    Kirstie Gus is a clever little man learning how to take his helmet off. You cant get anything past these octobert bubs it seems.
    Nicole Hope the auction went well. How are you feeling? Is Chantelle sleeping better?
    Kell Wills new photo is absolutly gorgeous, He is turning into a real little boy...not so much a baby anymore.
    Linda hope that DHs BBQ goes well and that Emma has a good night sleep so you can be refreshed for the day.
    Kristie What a good boy Louis is for sleeping in on a saturday, thats what we like to see.

Well Jordan is making alot of progress in the rolling department and he is starting to pull himself up onto his knees. I think he may get moving soon although I am quit happy for him to take his time. He is getting better at eating his solids however he only having 2 a day. If I try and add the 3rd he wont eat and we struggle with him. He just isnt ready I guess.
    We have MHN appointment on wednesday so I will ask her if we are travelling ok in the solids deptartment.

Hope I didnt miss anyone.
    Have a great night everyone

Kristy - Gus sounds like a very intelligent little boy being able to undo velcro already. Haven't tried Benjamin on the velcro, he gets everything else undone though. I have to baby proof my cupboards because he's learnt to open them all including the sliding ones.

I had a horrible day Friday. I had Benjamin chucking tantrums and chasing after me screaming because he wanted me to hold him all day, and dh who decided to pick a fight over nothing when he got home from work. I had one of those days, that you just don't want to get out of bed. Today Benjamin is being a little angel for me, not for dh though, a little pay back I think...

Nikki - How did the auction go?

Linda - Congrats on all the good bargains at the toy auction. I like tickle me cookie monster also. I'm on the hunt for one too for Benjamin.

Tracey - Benjamin is doing so much standing on his own now. Jordan is doing so well.

Melissa

there is way to much to catch up on girls, you are good chatters arent you!!

Not much happening around here lately, just trying to get the solids in all the bloody time, she is still not overly keen unfortunately but i have to fatten her up somehow.

well i will endeavor to catch up on you all in the next few days. better go and do something with my day, not even dressed yet!

good luck with the auction today nikki.

Hi!

Well we had a quite a good night out although of course I ate way too much!!! he he. When we got home at 10.30pm Louis was up with bil though - he'd had 2h sleep and then was up with him but he was happy and playing so thats ok. Of course when I gave him a cuddle he started crying - hehe. Made me feel very special!! I figured maybe it was because he was tired but maybe he knew I'd put him to bed and he was having fun playing - hehe.

Tracey - Jordan sounds like he's doing well and won't be long before he's off crawling around....I'm sure what he's eating is fine - He's obviously not hungry enough to have the third yet....

Melissa - Sorry to hear you had such a bad day on Friday - I hate it when everything seems to happen at once. Louis is getting a bit clingy at times also and it's hard when they can crawl after you! hehe. I had it at dancing when I was trying to teach and he crawled to the middle of the room and tried to climb up me! He he on the payback. Louis is getting very ****y with his standing now and will often only hold on with one hand and this morning let go with both hands but just fell on his bottom. It's just so amazing how quickly they progress....

Cindy - Good to hear from you! I hope she's eating a bit of solids for you - cheeky thing! Don't worry I'm not dressed yet either - that's what Sundays are for in my opinion! hehehe

Must be something in the water as I didnt get showered and dressed till 12.30 today... what a slacker.
    DH nanna came for a visit and I answered the door in my PJs.... OOPS
    Having a good day today. Jordan ate a full jar of cereal for breaky.
    Cindy - I find that I have to give Jordan solids when he is getting ready for a boob feed. That way he is hungry and will open his mouth. If I try and feed him after boobs he usually isnt interested.
    Kristie LOL about Louis crawling into the centre of the dance floor for you.
    Mellisa I cant beleive Benjamin is standing up all the time, what a clever little tacker.
    Hope everyone is well.
    Off to ILs for my FIL bday. Chinese for tea YUMMY

auction didnt go well at all.it is amazing really,at the beginning of our campaigne we had 2 offers of 370 k,which we knocked back as it was only the first week that we had the house on the market,we were hoping for 380 k so decided to hold off as the feedback was excellent so early in the process.well we only had one bid at 330 k and then our vendor bid at 340 k and then a dummy bid at 350 k and that was the end of the uction,so the house got passed in,we are kicking ourselves now as we were happy to take 370 k yesterday and we thought we would get it,so back to the drawing board for us.c has been sleeping very well,she wakes for 1 feed at night but rises very early,sometimes at 5am,so it is along day ahead.i have been feeling pretty good,i am still bleeding quite a bit so dont know how the pregnancy is going at the moment,have another appointment on friday next week.c is just about ready to crawl,she goes from sitting to crawling position with ease and back again,she just doesnt quite know what to do when she gets there,but i am sure it will only be a matter of weeks and she will be moving around quickly.all else is well.
    nikki

Kell Guest

Nikki - Sorry to hear the auction didnt go so well for you, i am sure you are right and things will work out very soon. sounds like C is keen to get moving

Kristie - it's nice to have a night out every once in a while, isnt it? we went to a trivia night on Sat to raise money for Molly's preschool, and we won!! First prize was $250 :eek: but we donated the money back to the school, but it was a good night.

Melissa - hope you had a good weekend after your bad friday..

Tracey - it just sounds like Jordan is not hungry enough for the third meal yet, he'll let you know when he is Remember this though because im sure that as he gets older (from what i hear about boys) you will wish for a moment in the day where he isnt hungry LOL

I just checked the Wiggles website and they are touring in december, i am going to try and get Molly tickets - she LOVES the wiggles LOL. Not much else happening here, monday is Molly's school day which gives me some quiet time...

Hi!

Well, we've been getting sleep ins from Louis each day which is very odd. He went to bed last night just before 7pm and woke at 6.15 for a feed and went back to bed until just after 9am!!!! What's going on????? I'm not expecting it to last long - hehehe. Needless to say I've been getting sleep ins as well which is good! I wonder if it's because he's so active now?? or perhaps a growth spurt?? Anyway....

Tracey - Hope you enjoyed your afternoon out - Mmmh chinese.....

Nikki - So sorry to here you weren't happy with your auction - it must be such a stressful thing to go through - I don't think I could do it..... Sorry about the bleeding, it must be so scary - when do you go for another check up?? Thats great that Chantelle is nearly crawling!

Kell - Geez your good for donating the money back to the preschool - don't know if I would have - hehehe. Ooh the wiggles sounds great! What age do you generally take kids to shows like that?? I found out to late that Raggs was at fountain gate shopping centre all last week and would have taken Louis is I'd have known - Just to see his reaction and to see if he was interested. He likes it on t.v but I imagine real life would be a bit more exciting for them....

Melissa - don't you just hate those days! It is so hard getting things done with a baby attached to you 24/7!

Cindy - Emma is on & off with her solids a lot too. I jsut try to let it go when she isnt interested. Not really worth making a drama over. & she is a little one too. I guess they are just more interested in other things!

Kristie - your sleep in sounds divine!! Enjoy it while it lasts!! & maybe it will continue!

DH's birthday BBQ went really well. The weather was perfect & everyone played soccer out the back in the afternoon & the kids played in the treehouse. It felt like the first time the whole property had been really used - & we still haven't used the pool either.

Did my 4km run on Saturday then went to a tennis day with DH's work. Was feeling super fit LOL. Then yesterday I started feeling sick & all last night I thought I must have got the gastro bug. It never eventuated but I still feel sick in the tummy. I think I'm going to get a HPT just in case. I really don't think thats it, but I haven't tested in ages & I still haven't had AF yet, so I will do one jsut to ease my mind. I hate being sick!

Kell - the wiggles would be great! You guys have been before haven't you?

Linda - glad to hear you had such a good day - wow at being so fit!!!

OOOhhh - get a test today!!!!! I bet you are!!!!!! How exciting!!!!!!

PMSL. I really don't think I am, but it will just play on my mind until I check IYKWIM?

Kell Guest

yep we have been to the wiggles last year (about this time) and Molly went nuts she loved it so much that was the first one i took her to, she was 2.5. it was in bathurst (bout 45 mins from home) and it was good because it was in a small room not like a huge entertainment ctr, i'm not sure she would have had as much fun in a huge place because you cant see them so well or get up close iykwim? I thought molly would enjoy it because she loves them on tv but her reaction was so far above what i expected, kristie you r right i think when they see them in real life they get such a shock and either love it or hate it LOL.
    Linda - good on you for being so good, i have made a new year (well financial year LOL) resolution to start eating better and exercising...

OK, did the test, BFN. I'm cool with that, would have been happy either way. I'm happier to wait until Em is about 12 months old I think.

Hi!

Well at least you don't have to stress about it now iykwim??

Sweet dreams! Louis has been up twice tonight so I think we're in for a shocker - he's been so good lately but he slept so much today - I think too much maybe????

Hi Ladies

Just a quickie as off to bed soon.
    Nicole sorry to hear that the auction didnt go well. Good news on Chantelles sleeping though.
    Linda WOW on the run, you must be awfully fit.
    Kristie I hope Louis has a good night, he might settle right down.
    Kell how exciting to take the kids to Wiggles. I cant wait for Jordan to understand all that stuff.
    Cindy How is Tori going?

Jordan is doing well. DH was home with him today as he has hurt his back. He made a heap of food for Jordan which was great. We added some steak in there and he LOVED it. Cant wait to try it again tomorrow night

SLEEP VIBES to all

Linda - I got a BFN too yesterday. I suppose this way, I can go back to my line of work with no hassles.

Melissa

Kell Guest

Hi to all!
    Poor Will has a cold atm, so he wakes up frequently with a horrible cough Molly just brings home every single bug from preschool which drives me crazy - if hardly affects her but she wont stay away from Will and so he catches it all. If it isnt any better tomorrow i will have to get him into the dr, which is an effort all on its own my dr never has apts on the day i want them grrr. DH is away tonight for work, it is so exhausting doing it on my own they are both in bed now tho, hopefully until tomorrow morning *fingers crossed*.
    Linda - 12 months, not far away then *wink*. I just cannot make a final decision as to whether to have a 3rd or not. on the one hand i have always wanted more than 2, and 2 feels too neat iykwim? on the other all things are suited to 2 ie holiday packages, family passes etc also two fit easier in cars, you dont need that extra bedroom and when it comes to education (if going private) things are alot less expensive (kind of mercenary but realistic i spose..) - we're both still v undecided...

Hope everyone else is well and gets a good nights sleep...

IT is hard isn't it Kell. I've always wanted 3, but until I've had 2 I really don't know. I guess the fact you have one of each gender makes it neat too. LOL - yeah I guess 12 months isn't that far away is it?

Melissa - I agree. When do you think you will plan for #2? Or are you trying already?

Tracey - yay on the steak! Emma loves sausages!

Well I'm not well ATM. I think I'm coming down with the flu or something. I feel like my whole body is aching. I haven't been this sick in a long time. We have moved the spare mattress into the loungeroom & I will sleep there with Emma so Idon't have to get up at all through the night. I hope it passes quickly!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast