Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2005 #11

Kell - I'm glad your Mum's results were good, what a relief! Yay on the sale! Sounds great!

Yep, I did write a letter, & they did talk to her. Things improved for a shoer while. The manager asked how it was & I said it was a lot better. But now it's up to **** again. She wasn't there today so I stayed for longer & enjoyed not worrying the whole time.

Kristie - 5am is not too bad. Sounds like he had fun anyway!

Smile Had a nice day today

Linda is it possible for you to workout when this lady isnt working? If the manager can tell you when she is working maybe you could work around it. Pain in the A*** i know but atleast you wouldnt be stressing about how Emma was.
    Kerrie congrats on the new house. Bummer the left it in a mess however thats easy fix though. Good idea to have the girls look after whilst you cleaned the carpets. How are you all settling in?
    Nikki I am sure that Chantelle is doing fine. She is a petite little girl so I wouldnt expect her to weight a lot. She isnt like my little guy Glad to see you had a good night sleep. 1 feed at 4.30 is a great improvement.
    Kristie I hope you find some nice bargains at the toy sale. I cant beleive we are thinking of birthday presents already!!!!
    Kell I hope you get over the cold. It is terrible when 1 person gets sick cause then you know its bound to end up thru the entire family.
    Melissa thanks for letting me know about BIG W. I will certainly need to take a trip down there for some new wondersuits. I love using them for night time. so much easier than bottom and tops I find. I dont have to disturb Jordan so much when I change him in the night.

Well today I went to costume shop to try on the "poison ivy" costume for a party we are off to in august. It is a green body suit with boot covers belt and wig. It looked great, althought doesnt leave much to the imagination...... I need to wear a push up bra though as it flattened them out in my maternity bra.

Hope you all had a nice day. Speak soon

Just a quickie - Its been over a week since I bit my nails
    I am rapted.
    this nail polish thing is really working. My nails are actually getting the white ends now.

Night all

Hi!

I went shopping and lay-byed a fisher price learning table thing - it was on special for $60 so don't know if thats cheap or not but it looked like fun! There was heaps of other toys but I think I'll wait for the target sales as I'm not sure what I'll buy...was discussing with dh about budgets for b'days and suggested $250 - what is everyone else spending (if you don't mind sharing??) Dh thought this was a lot but it doesn't get much these days....I would love to spend heaps more but of course need to be realistic - especially when you add a party onto it...

Linda - I'm glad you enjoyed today at the gym!

Tracey - Woo ooh! What a fun costume!!! I have never really dressed up for a part before! Sounds like it will be a lot of fun. Yeah on not biting your nails - what a great achievement so far - what is they say - 21 days to make/break a habit....

Tracey - good on you for not biting your nails! Well done! Keep it up!

Kristie - I don't know for the 1st birthday - it would be so easy to spend a fortune! ATM we are trying to sell our other house & money is really tight in the meantime, so I think our budget will be more like $100. But it would be heaps more normally. Like you said, it doesn't go very far. That said, we have HEAPS of family around who will probably buy heaps.

Hi!

Linda - Yeah, we don't have many people that spoil him. We have only had one person who is my sisters friend who has given us hand me downs!! So basically if we don't buy the stuff no-one does - hehehe.

Grrr my dh work car wouldn't start again this morning so he had to take my car which means another day I don't go to the gym. I hate it when you finally get the motivation to go and then things like this happen. I've put on 1-2 kg in the last few weeks - grrrr!!! It may not sound like much but you know when you just feel it extra on you??
    So a quiet day for Louis and I today - which won't hurt! I suppose I better do some work and catch up over the holidays.

I hope everyone is well!! I'm so over winter already!!! Just think of what summer is going to be like with our bubs this year - so much fun! They'll be toddling around getting into mischief. They'll be able to enjoy so much more!

OK enough of my rambling.....

Bummer about the car Kristie! :mad: I know how you feel - I think winter is so hard for weight. You just feel heavier...

Kell Guest

Kristie - ikwym about summer, i cant wait! i am going to put them both in swimming lessons (molly missed last year because of her cast ) and its so nice just to be able to go to the park or play outside for longer etc!
    For bdays we dont really have a limit, i just buy something i see, but we have so many people buying for the kids that we try not to get too much. Molly already has sooooo many toys and things and i dont want to 'spoil' them iykwim? My nephew is an only child and was an only grandchild and got to the point where he got everything he asked for for bday and xmas and so expected it, i definitely do not want molly and will to get to that point. but then having said that i dont want them to be getting lots of presents of grandparents etc and not much off dh and i - its so hard to find the balance?! and you're right 250 doesnt buy much anymore, we'll probably go with about 100 too for the first bday - Will prefers the paper anyway LOL!

Tracey - the costume sounds great, i have never been to one...

Well this morning i woke up and have lost my voice. it is gradually coming back but it makes it dificult to tell Molly to stop trying to jump on her brother LOL Now that Will has discovered rolling it's all he wants to do. he just rolled around the floor for an hour or more this morning! Hope everyone has a good day, almost the weekend again :eek:

Oh no Kell. It would be hard with no voice! I hope it comes back fully soon for you.

Kell Guest

Thanks Linda I am about to have a cup of tea and see if that helps...

Hi!

Wow - it's quiet in here today! Louis has learnt today how to sit down from standing now!! It's so amazing how one day they can just do something! So he's spent the day standing up and sitting down. He just looks like such a big boy being able to do that. I had him in my room while I was on the computer and the next thing you see his head poking up next to the bed with a big smile. He's nearly saying mama to!! I think he'll have it perfect in the next couple of weeks. I think he's starting to get clingy again as he was following me around this afternoon and getting really grizzly - he crawls to me and then climbs my legs and grizzles... so cute...

Kell - I hope you have your voice back! It must be very hard. yeah for Will rolling around everywhere. it's so good when they can occupy themselves for a while.

I hope everyone else is well and your bubbas are well!!

Kell - I hope your voice bounces back soon before Molly jumps on Will too much.

Kristie - They grow up so quickly don't they?

Benjamin and I decided to watch Monster's Inc the other day from our DVD collection. I didn't realise that he had been standing there for a few minutes, on his own. He was standing between my legs watching the movie. He had let go of my knees and had stopped leaning on me. But by the time I realised, it was pretty much over. He follows me around the house too trying to stand up from crawling. He looks a little like a sprinter on the starting blocks ready to take off.

Melissa

OMG! Kristie & Melissa - your boys are so clever!! I can't believe how much they are doing!!

Emma shakes her head 'no', but I don't think she knows what it means, she just copies us, it's really cute.

I'm off to bed, hopefully only one feed tonight!

Well, today is my 27th birthday. (23/06) I've got nothing planned except some time at home with just Benjamin and I for a change.

Melissa

Hi!

Well we had a good night - only up once for a dummy at 3am. Although he decided that 6am would be a good wake up this morning! He was a bit grumpy though so obviously needed some more sleep so he's already back down.

Melissa - Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have a great day!!! Wow on Benjamin standing up - thats amazing! You must have got such a shock - hehe.

Linda - I hope you had a good night. Thats great that she shakes her head - Louis just tries to wack us! hehe. If it's when feeding he just hits the spoon away or if it's trying to wipe his nose he hits our hands away. It's quite funny. As long as he only does it now and not when he's 5!!!

Nikki - I hope you're going well!
    Cindy - I hope Tori's letting you have a bit of a rest
    Hi to everyone else!

Kell Guest

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Melissa!! Hope you have a great day, I am 27 this year too

Wow on Louis and Benjamin, they are definitely keen to get going on their feet arent they?!
    Kristie - Sounds like a good night for you They are just like little sponges, they learn so many things and so fast - its great to watch!

My voice did come back, sort of a throaty croak anyway, but is gone again this morning.. oh well. weekend tomorrow so dh can look after them while i sleep in! Will is saying mumma, dadda and bub bub, he also knows his own name and is blowing raspberries and makes the noise where he rubs his fingers over his lips while talking iykwim? so my house is very noisy
    Have a nice day...

Kell - Will sounds gorgeous doing all those things. What a clever little talker! Yeah- I hope dh gives you a nice big sleep in and you get your voice back

Happy Birthday Melissa!!! Hope you have a fantastic day!!

Kristie - glad you had a good night. We didnt LOL. Up at 11, 12, 1 & 2. I think she has a bit of a sore throat though, cause I do, so she came in with me & was fine

Kell - hope your throat improves!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast