Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2005 #12

Default Babies Born October 2005 #12

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in October 2005.

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email :-

Christy [email protected]

or of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Astrolady - [email protected]
    SherieB - [email protected]
    Lea13 - [email protected]

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

October '05

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ -
    Gender of Baby:
    Baby's Name:
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: Kell
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 1.10.05
    Baby's Stats:7pound 12oz, 53cm long and HC 37cm.
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby Name(s): Will
    Baby's Website: none
    Health Concerns: Will has a hip dysplasia, is being fitted with pavlick harness.
    Notes: 3 weeks early, caesarian delivery. Have daughter, 23.02.03, who is in cast after operation for hip dysplasia.

Forum Name: *Linda*
    Baby's DOB: 4th October 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 2700gLength -47.5cm Head Circ - 30cm
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby Name(s): Emma Joy
    Baby's Website: on www link
    Health Concerns: none
    Notes:

Forum Name: M1tbull (Melissa)
    State: QLD
    Baby's DOB: 4th October 2005
    Gender of Baby: BOY
    Baby's Name: Benjamin Anthony
    Baby's Stats: 4410g (9lb 11 1/2oz), Length 55.5cms, Head circ 35cms.
    Baby's Website: -
    Health Concerns: Still has a little touch of Jaundice
    Notes: 13 days early because of his growth, and my diabetes.
    __________________________________________________ __________

Forum Name: Krisvee
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: 9th October 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 2.67kg/5lb14 Length - 46cm Head Circ - 33cm
    Baby Name(s): Louis Robert
    Health Concerns: N/A
    Notes: Born 2 weeks early

Forum Name: Cindyb
    State: QLD
    Baby's DOB: 9/10/05
    Baby's Name: Victoria Claire Hay
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/h/heybaby/
    Health Concerns: Nothing
    Notes: She arrived on her due date after a 6 hour natural labour with no drugs and no stitches, she came out so fast though that she needed oxygen for a few minutes before she even cried so her apgar scores werent great but she is a little princess now. Birth weight was 6lb12oz

Forum Name: nicolemckay (nikki)
    State:
    Baby's DOB: 13th October 2005 3.18pm
    Baby's Stats: 5lbs 13oz, Length 45cm, HC 33cm
    Gender of Baby:Girl
    Baby Name(s): Chantelle Jasmine
    Baby's Website:
    Notes:ceaserian section,39 weeks gestation, apgar score 9 and 10.
    __________________________________________________ _________

Forum Name: Fenella
    State: SA
    Baby's DOB: 19th October 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3695 Length - 49cm Head Circ - 36cm
    Baby Name(s): Tamsin
    Baby's Website: none yet
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) none
    8 days early

Forum Name: Candice
    Baby's DOB: 22nd October 2005 8:02pm
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 8lb 3 Length -52.5cm
    Baby Name(s): Brynach Anthony Herbert McLeod
    Baby's Website: nil
    Health Concerns: none
    Notes:

Forum Name: dee73 (Donella)
    State: SA
    Baby's DOB: 22nd October 2005
    Baby's Stats: 3.85kg (8lb 8oz); 51.5 cm long; 36.1cm head circ.
    Baby Name(s): Dylan Jacob
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/l/littlereed/
    Health Concerns: -
    Notes: 6 days early
    __________________________________________________ _________

Forum Name: Katkins
    Baby's DOB: 28th October 2005
    Gender of Baby: GIRL!
    Baby Name(s): Jessica Erin
    Baby's Website: None as yet....been too busy to even do Kat's one!
    Health Concerns: Windy baby....likes to drink fast and hard and sucks in a LOT of air.

Forum Name: Deancey
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: 31st October 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3.9 kilo Length - 51 cm
    Baby Name(s): Jordan Bailey
    Baby's Website: bubbadean.com.au
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) none
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) none

Catch up with your old thread HERE.

Oooh I'm going to be first!

Linda - I was wondering if you get a minute could you look up in your wonder weeks book about this time????
    I assume as Louis is coming up to 9 months there will be another growth spurt???? I just don't think he copes well with them at all - hehehe. He's gone back to bad sleeping and unhappy little boy. Of course, He's probably not feeling well as well. No sign of teeth with all this dribble and grizzling either.....

I've got everyone from mothers group coming around today so hopefully that cheers him up!!

Kell, I hope Will's cough clears up. It sounds nasty.

Kristie - I'll try to have a look for you. Emma seems to be good ATM so I havent looked for a while. I'm pretty sure there is only one left before 12 months.

Well because I felt so lousy Emma & I slept on the big spare mattress out in the loungeroom. I thought it would be great because I wouldn't have to get up to feed her. Well, bad idea. Every time Emma woke up through the night she thought it was fantastic to be 'camping' out in the lounge room & wouldn't go back to sleep! It's kinda funny now but it was SO frustrating!! I had the worst night sleep ever! But DH dropped Emma at my IL's on his way to work & I slept from 8am to 11am! What wonderful family I have! & MIL said just to come around whenever I want some company, but no hurry! They are just the best!

I have to tell you the funniest thing! You know that thing John on BB does where he sucks in his bottom lip? Well Emma has been doing it!! OMG it's so funny!!!

what a crack up linda.me and grant are awful,we just go into hysterics when he does that.
    nikki

LOL - so do we when Emma does it! We couldn't believe it!!!

Talking cant beleive it.....

WELL...... we dropped the 10pm feed last night. I fed Jordan at 7pm bathed and put him to bed. He slept thru till 7am this morning.:eek:
    I was so excited and VERY FULL so he only fed off the one side this morning.
    We had our MHN app today (8 months) here are our stats:
    weight - 11.680 kilo Length - 72cm Head - 49cm
    I was rapted to see that he had only put on .760 since the last visit at 6 months. He is slowing down in the weight gain which is nice.

Linda - LOL on Emma copying John and his little qwuirks.

Nikki - Dont feel awful we also laugh at John when he gets nervous and makes his noises. My MIL calls him bugs bunny.

Kristie - Sorry to hear Louis hasnt been his happy self. hopefully having his friends from playgroup over will improve his mood.

Kell - It is good that Will and Benjamin are of similar size. I dont feel like such a freak when I tell you all how much he weighs. Most people drop their jaws. He is just a big happy baby.

Hope you are all having a nice day. Speak later

Sounds like he is doing great Tracey!! OMG at sleeping 7-7!! I am SSSOOO jeaous of you right now!!!

Tracey - Way to go Jordan on the growth!

Kristie - As much as I'd like another bub, I think I can wait. It wasn't so bad after all getting the bfn, considering I got a work offer today with dh.

Linda - I'm heading back to work first, and then trying later. We just thought we'd better test because I've been feeling sick in the mornings. Turns out af was coming in today and with a vengence. Not happy...

I've got an job interview at dh's work on friday morning. Benjamin is going to the zoo with his aunt for the day. It's a pity we can't go too, but maybe next time.

Melissa

Oh - is that your first AF Melissa? I haven't had one yet. Wow on going for a job at DHs work. Would you be together much?

I had a great day. Emma went to her Nannas. I slept in then got heaps of paperwork done. Then I went to the IL's too & just chatted for a few hours. Home now, having leftovers for dinner, so in all a very lazy day, jsut what the doctor ordered.

Hi!

Well Louis did quite well today although he didn't have much day sleep so we'll see. He did seem a bit happier compared to yesterday though...

Linda - bugger on such a bad nights sleep. What a cheeky for thinking it was playtime!! What a great day that you've had - I'm so jealous! I soooo need one of those days. I'm going to have to wait until I wean Louis though as expressing is in my too hard basket now....

Tracey - Woo Hoo!! That's great! I bet you felt great this morning. I can't wait to meet this boy of yours! What a super baby!!

Melissa - Yeah on the job offer! Bugger about af...I'm keen to get mine and I'm hoping it will come on quickly once I'm off the mini pill. We will see soon....

Hopefully he will sleep well tonight then Kristie. I only expresssed today for my own comfort. I give Emma formula whenever she has a bottle now, have done for a couple of months. She doesn't mind it, she does dribble a lot of it out though LOL. So I only have to express for my own sake. I expressed 140ml today about lunch & now feel fine. Fingers crossed for a good night tonight!

Kell Guest

Morning all!

Sounds like you had a lovely relaxing day Linda, we all need those sometimes The lip sucking sounds soooo cute!

Tracey - YAY on the great sleeping, it is so nice when they have such a good sleep. Sounds like you have a big bubba too, people are always surprised when i tell them he is only 9mths. I get the same with Molly tho, people think she is behind for her age because at first they think she is about 5 (she is really tall) but then i tell them she is only 3 LOL

Took Will to the dr yesterday, just a cold. i think it has developed into croup tho, nothing you can do for that so i will just have to let it run its course... DH back from Wagga last night, i know he does alot around the house and with the kids but i dont realise how much until he's not here - i was exhausted last night

LOL - Kell people are always surprised when I tell them Emma is 9 months too - but because she is so small. I hope the croup clears. I could be wrong, but I think I remember reading that cool air for short periods of time is good for croup. I know it sounds funny but I'm sure I read it somewhere....

Another bad nights sleep here. But I spent the day with my Mum, we went to coffee & shopping & it more than made up for it.

I hear you Linda. We get a lot of funny looks when I say Gus is 11 months old - given he is currently all of 5.4kg...he ha! x

Oh yeah - I bet you do Kirsty! As long as people are nice about it it's fine, & most are.

Kell Guest

at least you had a good day after your bad night Linda...
    Will just a bit of a coughing fit and after it he made a 'whoop' sound :eek: he has had his immunisation so maybe i am being paranoid. i think i will wait and see if he does it again, it wasnt a very long coughing fit and he has no other symptoms so i hope i was imagining it

Oh Kell. I hope he is OK. That must be a scary sound

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast