Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2005 #18

Bumps, lumps, bruises and more still to come ladies. Benjamin is like that too. Forgets where he is going or just runs into things...

Tracey - Ouch Jordan!

Kristie - I'm so happy for you

Not much happening here.

Melissa

Hi!

Tis the season to be Jolly! hehehe. Suppose I better get the tree out although I'm not sure how I'm going to go with Louis!

Cindy - I'm so excited to hear! Good idea that your scans in the morning! Waiting all day drove me crazy! hehe. You must be so excited about getting in to a place of your own! It is only about 20min from here - Where abouts is it. My close friend lives in Rowville as well. I can't think of the rd she's off though....
    Poor Tori! That would have so scary, glad to hear she's ok though!
    Good luck and I'll see you tomorrow night (About 6pm if not a bit earlier)

Melissa - Glad to hear your cruising along.

Louis has decided when he plays peek a boo that he'll walk around the house with his hands covering his eyes! Not the best thing to be able to see where your going! He generally doesn't bump into things which suprises me! hehehe.

Have a good one - I think we may go to the park this morning - I desperately need to go for a walk. It looks a bit overcast though. Then I've got the last break up party this afternoon and I'm all done! Woohoo!

im off to do some xmas shopping today.i am buying me and grant a new bike each and baby seats for the back.i have done alot of laybyes that i will pick up within the next week,i cant remember what i got so need to go through it all.both of my boys still beleive in santa so i will have to wrap there pressies and leave them at a friends house till xmas eve cos they go looking.still have heaps to get for other family members.
    nikki

Hi!

Woohoo - Works officially over !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got home last night and chilled out - the house looks like a bombs hit but oh well. I went to go food shopping this morning and didn't get anywhere - bought Louis more xmas presents instead - Oops! I bought him some textas and crayons and a blow up boat for the beach (or pools) and a little spot book. Just little things for a stocking.

I ended up going to the park yesterday for a walk which was nice. Louis has decided he can go down the kiddie slide on his own! I coudn't believe it! I just wait down the bottom and he pushes himself off and everything! So cute!

Nikki - Hope your xmas shopping went well! The shops are starting to get sooo busy now! It's such an exciting time. It must be so much fun when the kids understand the whole santa thing and are looking forward to christmas day!

Mums coming around to babysit in a few hours and I'll be off to the Belly Belly dinner. Looking forward to catching up with Nikki and Cindy and meeting some of the other people from the forum! (and pigging out on beautiful italian food on Lygon St!!!)

Hope you're all having a great weekend!

Nikki CIndy and Kristie have a great night tonight. sorry I couldnt make it
    DH has decided we are painting the house AGAIN we bought a sample paint home and the bolouris awful so we now have these awful patches everywhere, no turning back now.
    We are off to bunnings in the morning for more paint samples.
    Linda love the pics of you and Emma with your santa hats, so cute.
    Melissa Poor Benjamin bumping into things but I guess its bound to happen
    Kristie YEAH on finishing work, how nice of them to spoil you but no doubt you deserved it. I am sure you were the best teacher.
    Take care all

Hi!

We had a great night out at dinner! It was great to meet a few of the girls and of course catch up with Cindy and Nikki!
    Nikki, you're looking so gorgeous with your little tummy! I got Cindy home in one piece so that was good!
    I look forward to catching up with you guys on the 12th as well.
    I must say I was glad to get home to my little boobah! He was sound asleep and had had a fun time with his Nanna. I had to go in and see that he was all happy and just as well as mum had left the side of the cot down! I would have hated to wake up to a thud of him falling out in the morning!

Tracey - hehe at having patches on your walls - not much you can do about that now! hehe. Good luck with finding a colour!

K - well I'm off to bed!

Now I know Louis will eat anything! I was doing some cooking and he's hovering around my feet. I then notice he's chewing on something and make him spit it out - What is it you ask?

Raw onion!

Thats really gross!

mmmmm.chantelle ate a dead spider last week,crunchy!!!!
    nikki

lol about the dead spider

we have been painting all day got the lgr, entrance, kitchen and frm done. I hate painting but it dpoes look nice. jordan has been really good he spent afternoon in his room with the tele on, i wheeled ours in there. he has trashed his room though its so messy oh well

better keep going

Hi!

Ewww on the dead spider!! hehe

Wow Tracey - you guys don't muck around do you? hehe. It took dh like 2 months to get Louis' room painted! hehe.

I had a bbq today at a friends house at Mordialloc. Louis was sooo good. He was up all day until he finally fell asleep in the pram at about 5.30pm! Poor munchkin. He slept all the way home in the car and was so tired when he woke up. I've quickly fed him, bathed him and he's back to sleep again.
    We went to the beach and he had a little paddle in! So cute.
    Poor little munchkin's got one spot on his bum now that is weeping. The rest of his nappy rash has pretty much cleared up except for the one spot that looks like it's just getting worse. It looks sooo sore. It's going to be nice tomorrow so hopefully I'll be able to let him run around with his nappy off. I took his nappy off at the beach and dunked his bum in the water thinking that maybe the salt water would be good for it.....hehe.

I'm so buggered. It's been a pretty big weekend for me considering I'm normally a hermit! hehehe.
    Think I'll just chill out now. Dh is home tomorrow. I've missed him heaps but luckily I have been busy so haven't notice to much iykwim? Louis keeps asking for Dada.......

OK - enough of my rubbish! Have a good one!

Nikki - Benjamin eats cat food biscuits when he gets the chance too. It's amazing what they put in their mouths. I hope the spider chantelle crunched on wasn't a nasty one?

Benjamin's 7th tooth came through last week, with number 8 not far behind.

I hope those of you that went to the BB Xmas party had a great time?

We put the tree up on the weekend, and Benjamin is forever pulling off the baubles from the bottom of the tree. I put the tree on a chest of drawers this year so he doesn't get a burn from the pretty lights. He's at the stage where he doesn't take NO or STOP for an answer, and keeps doing things he is not supposed to do.

Melissa

Kell Guest

Nikki - ewww on the spider, the things they will put in their mouth LOL
    Melissa - Will is exactly the same, into everything and gets so cranky when I tell him 'no'!
    Kristie - sounds like a nice weekend for you and Louis
    Tracey - hopefully the painting is going well....

Just a quick one from me, had a ***** of a weekend, but won't go into details now......

Hi!

Melissa - ooh nice cat biscuits! hehe. I'm so scared of putting the tree up. I suppose I'll have to have all the decorations up high.

Kell- Sorry to hear you had a crappy weekend...Hope everythings ok...

I'm just waiting for dh to come home today! The weekends gone so quickly but now that he's coming home today it's going slow. Louis is being a little terror today as well after not having much sleep yesterday.

I'm so looking forward to xmas holidays so we can all spend some time together. It's a bit crappy at the moment and my super p/g emotions aren't helping! hehehe.

Kell Guest

Thanks Kristie My ex BIL, and father of my nephew died on fri night. The circumstances are suspicious and there is an investigation, so we don't even know what's going on. My nephew is only 10.....

Oh no Kell - thats awful! You're poor little nephew. I can't imagine how that would feel. My thoughts are with you all!

Dh arrived home yesterday and it was soo nice to have him home. Louis was really funny at bedtime and screamed and only wanted me though so I told him he's not going out for a while now! Poor little munckin. He was so excited to see him though. I think 4 days is a long time in toddler land! (and mummy land for that matter)

We were outside watering the grass (turf so we're allowed for 4 weeks!) this morning and I put Louis on his little bike and he decided he could move it today! woohoo. it's not a pedal one just a little walk along one but I'm so proud of him! He hasn't spent that much time on it either!
    We're off to my dr app in a minute and then I'm going to the glen to see if I can spend some of my voucher! I'm not sure what bubba stuff they'll have but I'll probably end up spending it on Louis anyway...tut tut. Might have to go to the toy section. I can so see how you can spoil your kids. My sister has just spent $1000+ on her two kids for xmas!!! OMG! Mind you part of it was a big trampoline but still. I couldn't afford that even if I wanted to! hehehe.
    Have a good day - enjoy the sunshine!

Sorry I have been a touch slack lately, its to hard to fight everyone forthe computer at the moment.

It was great to get out of the house on saturday and catch up with everyone, its good to put some more faces to names on here too!!

Tracey well done on the painting!
    Kel - that sounds terrible about the XBIL. Your poor nephew.

Well i am off to get toris hair cut today (her first time).
    She was very cute at swimming monday she kept on hugging and kissing all the other kids! OHHHwhat a smoocher.

I am off to jump in the shower now tori is sleeping. Talk soon

guess what we are moving to QLD,yay.so excited.
    grant has work lined up already,just have to find a house to rent.we are going to Deception bay.
    is that near you at all melissa?
    was a quick decision but one that i am determined to follow through with,the kids are all for it,at this stage it will only be for 12 months and then we will reasses the situation,we are just desperate for a change,we will keep our land here so that if we do come back we can still build.hopuing to be there by april but sooner if i can arrange it,it is just going to be a hard move with 4 kids in tow of which one will be a new born and of course chantelle.aahhhhhh!!!what are we doing.!
    nikki

Oh my god!! Good for you guys Nikki - I dont envy you though doing the move with so many kids it was bad enough with our move down here with a 6month old!!! Where is deception bay? Is that anywhere near your family you have up that way? I will miss you!

We are actually talking of moving back up that way in 18 months time, Al has been offered a job that will start then and they are willign to pay relocation etc. We would be moveing to Hervey Bay which is so nice and i have quite a few really good friends there already.

MY golly gosh!!

Better get back to work

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast