Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2005 #18

Kell Guest

hehe Nikki - Will laughs whenever someone says 'ow' too so he loves to pinch and pull hair , and Molly of course gets back at him by hitting him which results in two screaming kids lol....

I must have an emotional baby. You tell Jess no and she sulks and drops to the ground. She either puts her head on the floor trying to hide, or she'll lose it totally and cry the house down. But then, atm she's sookie about everything.
    Sorry for being rude and jumping straight in. Hi all, how is everyone. Wow Nikki, not long now hey?! And yay on reaching the half way mark Kristie and Cindy!(well very close to it anyway!). Sorry AF arrived Tracey. Sending baby dust to you and Kell!! It won't be long and you'll be up the duff!

Good to see you around Kat! Tori used to be a sook when told off but not anymore, she just says good girl as she is about to do something naughty!!!!

Nikki - I saw chantelles add twice the other night! She is such a good bub lying there for them. Its just a flash of her though isnt it!

WEll, as Kristie said - we caught up monday which was great! We ar both getting our bellies now! And can i say louis, is still a heart breaker and so good with all his words!! What a chatter boX its fantastic!

Are we still on for the 12th at kristies??? Tracey are you going to the dinner this saturday?

Got to get back to work sorry my lovelies, the computer at home is getting fixed today so will check back in tonight hopefully

I forgot to say - I am waiting to hear from you kristie!! I need to know what you are having! Good luck with it... I expect a text when you find out. So exciting!!!

Hi!

I have my appointment today - I'm so excited - I don't know what to do to pass the time - hehehe. Louis is having a snooze now..
    He seems to have snapped out of his really cheeky streak now so I assume it was overstimulation and a muck up routine that messed him around. I'm so glad my happy little boys back I must say...

Kerrie -

Cindy - When was your appointment again? Also, do you want to either text or let me know here what your address is again for Saturday?? Thanks.
    Hopefully everyone still set for the 12th!!

K - going to twiddle my thumbs for a few hours....

OK girls - I am venturing back in here after being away for too long! I feel so out of touch!!! Wowee on the pregnancies!!! I can't believe how close you are getting Nikki! I think there are more of our group pg than not? On that note, I still don't have AF, so still not really worrying too much about it just yet...

Cindy - that is just adorable saying 'good girl' as she does something naughty!!!! Emma just says 'no' as she does it!!

Emma is really confident with her walking now, it's great! Now I can put her in all the pretty dresses that I couldn't before! She climbs everything, it seems to be her favourite thing to do.

Sleep is...uummmm....could be better. She starts the night in her cot & by about 3am when she wakes I take her & we go & sleep in the spare room together. A bit naughty, but I get more sleep & I'm happy with it ATM. It's only while we both have a bit of a cold (oh who am I kidding, we are over the cold now LOL...)

ETA: Kristie - ooohhh - how exciting! Have a great time at the scan! Are you finding out the sex of bub? I'm sure you have posted about it but I'm too behind.....I can't wait to hear all about it!!!
    Last edited by Adnil; November 29th, 2006 at 10:46 AM. Reason: reply to Kristie

linda.great to hear from you,was wondering where you got to,emmas picture is beautiful,how late is af????ohhhhh i wonder.as for her sleep sounds like things are much better,chantelle slept well last night thank god cos the past few nights were hell.
    kerry,howdy.i have sooo many questions for you re having 2 babies close together,i am getting very nervous about the most trivial things like how do i leave them in a room together unsupervised,when will i get to have a shower,how do you get 2 out of the car and the shopping all at the same time.how do i organise sleep times .will chantelle get jealous.etc etc etc.maybe i should get your email address.
    cindy good to hear from you,cant wait to see you on sat night.as far as i can rememeber you are having your scan on saturday,so you can give me your news sat night,cant wait.
    kristie,cant wait to hear about your scan,my guess is a girl.if i am right and you are getting rid of anything blue i have my hand up first.happy to pay for it.
    uuummmm,thats it for now.
    nikki

Thanks Nikki - you are looking very spunky in your av there!!!

As for AF, it's not actually late, just still haven't had one AT ALL since I had Em :eek: I do a test every month or so, but nothing. So it's not that I think I'm pg, I don't think there is anything happening at all.

Nikki, happy to chat whenever you like. I have MSN and prob best to give you my hotmail addy as I am very lax on checking my provider email....
    [email protected]

as for leaving them in the same room (eg to go to loo), my advice is put the bub in a bouncer in the middle of the playpen. I used the capsule, but same thing. Also, from day one, if Chantelle is going to touch the bubs, simple things like repeating gentle and guiding her hand. I found Kat very good like that. At feed times, I'd put on one of Kat's fave DVD's to distract her a bit and she'd sit the opposite side to that I was feeding on. It worked well. She will get jelous, she will want to be as close to you as the new bub, hence the reason I sat her on the other side of me so she could snuggle into me still....
    I hope someone from ur fam can help a little for the first few weeks untill you get a routine going. I found once I had a routine, things went smoother and once in a while I'd get the kids down together and be able to nap too.....
    Any way I can help I am happy to!

It's a BOY!!!
    I should have copied this from the baby buddies thread.

We're very excited and all is looking well. I have to go back for another scan at 32 weeks though as my placenta is quite low down so they want to make sure it comes away from the cervix. Hopefully it will or I'll have to have a c-s!

So his name is Dylan Andrew and I'm so excited Louis will have a little playmate - I hope they'll be great friends. DH is already talking about 2 motorbikes now! hehe.

I can't wait to sort our Louis' old clothes and start getting things organised. I think it will be easier for them to share a room as well both being boys.

Of course I would have been excited if it was a girl as well! I really wasn't going to mind either way as long as they're healthy.
    I was telling my mum that I'm sure I'll have another one yet as I've always wanted more and she says - Of course you will now. I'm like what??? and she goes you'll have to try for your little girl. I had to explain that if I want more kids it's not because I want another gender it's because I want a bigger family. I wouldn't care if I had 6 boys! She's so silly sometimes....anyway...sorry just had to get that off my chest! hehe.

Hope you're all well! Nikki - just wanted to add that I know your going to do so well with your new bubba and I'm sure you'll manage just fine - I think you're a supermum!!!

K - better hurry up and finish dinner - poor Louis is starving!

Krisite On the news of Dylan Andrew, what a fabulous name. I am sure the boys will be great friends. LOL about the 2 motorbikes.
    Linda so nice to hear from you. Good to hear that Emma is getting better with her walking and her sleeping has improved alot. Its good to see that you are well rested.
    Nikki OOPS about the hitting,throwing etc. I am sure Chantelle will grow out of it. I guess you might need to somehow ignore it, if she doesnt get a reaction she may not bother doing it. Jordan is hitting at the moment when he is tired. I guess its a phase.
    Cindy sorry I am not coming to the dinner this saturday. I have other xmas committments. I hope you have a great time, but I will see you on the 12th. When is your scan? Cant wait to see how your little bubs is doing.
    Kell I shouldnt laugh but I had a little chuckle when you wrote Will pulls Mollys hair. They can be so cheeky sometimes. GOod to hear the kids are well though.
    Kerrie great ideas for when new bubs arrives. I will have to keep that in mind for when its my turn.

Well today was good. Picked up Jordan from mums and he was so tired, he didnt sleep well for her today. Gave him roast lamb and vegies for tea which he LOVED. I am so pleased he eats his vegies. I was playing with him and he was laughing and then next thing I knew he swang backwards and donked his head on the tiled floor It was the loudest bang, even Jamie heard it from the study and came rushing out. I felt so awful. He got over it quickly enough though.
    He has been going to bed a little later now, about 8pm. He doesnt seem to be tired at 7.30 like he used to. He still talks and plays in bed at 8pm when I put him in but I think thats late enough.
    Well swimming tomorrow and that should be good as its going to be 32 degrees.
    Take care everyone

OH LINDA what gorgeous photos of Emma, she certainly has your husband smile I think.
    She is just a cutie. Have you got her enrolled in model agency?

Hi!

Tracey - Poor Jordan banging his head!! They're such tough little cookies though aren't they? Louis hurts himself almost everyday now from running around but always seems to get over it quickly.

We've got swimming tomorrow and then the dance break up party for the kids. I might have to buy some icypoles for them if it's going to be hot! They'll love that.
    Better go and make dh his lunch....why did I make such a silly promise?? hehehe.

Congratualtions Kristie!!!! That's great news!!! I love the name - and Louis will be stoked to have a little brother to play with. I hope the placenta moves up for you!

Tracey - thanks! No, there are no modelling agencies here, being in a small town. She is just my little model

Kristie hope that you have a great time at the break up party. Today didnt start out hot but has gotten that way. I just came in from hanging washing out and am hot.

Well Jordan slept in till 8am this morning, I was so rapted. He didnt have a sleep before swiming so had lunch when we got home and went to bed about 1.00 ish he has been asleep since then and still is. What a good boy.
    Nothing much to report here we are getting our 7th tooth it has finally broken thru the gum.
    Really gotta get some xmas shopping done as I havent started, maybe next week

Hi!

Yeah party went well - some of them made me cry! One mum (whose 3 daughters I taught!) gave me this Angel of the Heart figurine and wrote this beautiful letter saying how I was their Angel of the Heart and that I would be in there thoughts. Sooo nice. And Kayla the girl that helps me took a picture of the two of us and snuck off only to give it to me at the end in a beautiful photo frame! So between the two of them and the kids giving me hugs the tears welled up and I got all emotional! I will certainly miss some of the great friends I made - I promised I'd visit in the new year though and when little Dylan arrives. I was also spoilt with some gifts and choccies so it was all really nice. I've got another one tomorrow but I haven't really taught those kids so won't be so emotional for me.

It must have been a day for it Tracey because Louis slept in until 7.50am! Normally this would be great but we've got to be out of the house by 8.30am for swimming! So we had a big rush of a morning but swimming was good. Louis was in a lazy mood and wouldn't kick his legs but then they got a ride in the blow up boats! Louis sat there looking so proud of himself it was so cute! Then he threw a major tantrum when he had to hop out! Then he wanted to kick because he wanted to get back to it! so funny. Little terror.
    Wow at tooth no.7!!!
    The shops are starting to get busier now! I've still got to pick up a few bits and pieces hopefully next week and then I'll be done as well.

Sweet dreams everyone!

Kristie - my address for sat is 11 Evandale Ave, nunawading. I am so pleased for you that you are havinga boy, i had a feeling though.
    I cant wait to see what i am having, will hopefully find out on Saturday, the scan is at 9am so will be able to fil you all in in the morning.

Not much happening here, I have changed hospitals forthe next one coz we got a house in rowville which is great. We dont move untill feb though but atlest that gets us over christmas etc and i will have a few weeks to settle in before bub#2 comes along.

Tracey- Owch for jordans head! Tori pulled a book shelf on top of her tonight at a friends place which was a touch scarey but she is fine, just a little lump on the forehead!

Nikki - i saw the ad again!!

Sorry, have to go, my mum needs me to help her with a sick kid in a wheel chair!
    Speak to you tomorrow.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast