Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2005 #18

Ladies the 12th is good for me. I am happy to go to Kristies house. Is it straight forward to get to????
    Cindy well done on weaning. I so have to get into it. I was thinking of stopping AM feed on saturday giving it a fortnight and then cutting out the night feed. How did you do it? Yeah on getting offered more work. As long as you dont get too tired I bet the extra cash is nice.
    Kell Will does have alot of hair, he is a little spunk. Good luck with getting a costume
    Nikki congrats on your 9 year anniversary, you are looking so gorgeous at the moment I LOVE the green maternity top. Funny about being told you have to wean in order to have colustrum for bubs as so many people tandum feed so you must be able to do it.
    Kriste hope your scan goes well, not long now.

Well we didnt go swimming today as I was feeling realy awful this morning. Better now though, hopefully the worst is over. I made mini muffins today and just when I was going to put the 2nd batch in I brought a glass and the shades went into the mix D'OH. Atleast i was able to bake some. I am also making corned beaf for dinner, I am really domestic today
    Jordan has started pulling himself up onto this knees holding onto couch, door and me!!!! I dont think he will actually crawl properly I think his next trick will be walking. I CANT WAIT. Maybe in time for xmas.
    Take careXX

Hi!

Woohoo I've finished teaching!!

Kell - How did Will go at the pools?? Ooh I wouldn't know what to dress up as either! I'm not good at theme parties...I've got a whole heap of stuff to chuck on ebay as well soon. I've got gorgeous little fairy costumes and things from the concert - they're so cute! Plus we're going to try and clear out a bit especially if we're moving next year.

Trace - Yep my house is super easy to find! I'm right on Maroondah Hwy! Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well. Bugger about your muffin mix! I can't wait to be a bit more domestic. I'm looking forward to cooking a bit more - especially yummy treats. I've also promised dh that I'll make his lunch for work from next week now that I've finished work. hehe. So I'll have to come up with some new ideas for that. (although he usually likes plain boring stuff)
    Wow - Jordan is being very clever!!!! Thats so exciting. I'm sure it won't be too long!

well i wanted to pop in and say my corn beef was superb. I really out did myself.
    Kristie YEAH on finishing teaching. Now you can realx. I hate making lunches, hope you make exciting things. I always make boring sandwiches.

night all i am off to watch HOUSE (we DL off internet)

Just got back from my midwife appt and all is good! Measuring right and got to hear the heart beat which is nice! Tori did a nice job on ruining the room we were in too!That was quite embarrasing but the midwife was very nice about it!

Tracey- sounds like jordan will walk soon enough! Did you post you email address so i can send the photos to you? I have missed a few pages somehow so may have missed it. Mine is [email protected] if you just wanto to email me and i will have it.

Same with you nikki - i have some great ones of our girls together! Your top you are wearing in your tiker is fantastic! I just love the colour! You look great!

Well, i am off, tori is sleeping and i think i might join her, i have had a headache for a few days now!I think its just from being tired

cindy my addy is [email protected]
    the top i am wearing is not a maternity top.infact i only own 1 maternity top and i havnt even worn it.i have a few pairs of shorts and jeans that are all new that i will be able to give to you and kristie when i am done with them as you guys will still have about 12 weeks left so i will throw them your way.they ar4e all about size 12 maternity pants so between you im sure you will be able to put them to use.
    nikki

Hi!

Just did some Chrissy shopping - bought Louis this cool little car thing that you shake and the engine starts and then the wheels spin and it takes off! Also bought him a Billabong tshirt & Quiksilver boardies! So cute!
    I showed him Santa and he was pointing and saying "Tanta" - heheheh. I'll have to get a photo taken next week - he was just in his grotty clothes today so I'll have to get him dressed up! hehe.

Trace - Glad the cooking went well. Dh will get what his given for lunches - hehehehe!

Cindy - Glad the midwife app went well!! I've been getting quite a few headaches as well - my dr said it was hormonal! I get them if I don't eat regularly or drink enough water as well. Hope you manage a snooze!

Wow Nikki at only buying 1 maternity top!! I'm wearing all mine now! Only because I want everyone to think I'm p/g and not just fat! hehehe. I suppose I'm the opposite - I tend to wear normal bottoms and maternity tops! hehe.

K - better get a move on - I've got to meet one of my teachers soon to sort out a few things and I haven't even started to pack for going away...or done the housework....
    BUT - I've been shopping and thats more fun!!!

Cindy had a chuckle of Tori re arranging the room whilst you were having your check up. You would think the midwife would be used to it.
    Nikki I cant beleive you dont need maternity tops, although you do carry small. I was a heafer and there no way I could get away with not wearing one, unless i wanted my belly to show
    Kristie So cute Louis knows who santa is. I cant beleive how much he talks. He is SO clever.
    Melissa hope you are having a relaxing weekend
    Kell how are Molly and Will going?

Well this morning Jordan was miserable. He cried for no reason at all. threw his breaky everywhere. I went to work and DH said he was horrible all morning. I came home to a war zone of a house, stuff everywhere. Just finished cleaning up and relaxing. Jordan is asleep so lets hope he wakes up in a better mood. We have to go out for tea tonight and I couldnt bear it if he was miserable all night.
    Got AF today and was really hoping she wouldnt turn up. We were not safe at all this month and I had a feeling I might have been PG but oh well. AF i here with a vengence so will wait it out a bit longer.

Take care everyone and enjoy the weekend

Tracey - So we're both trying at the moment then? We'll see if af shows up here at the end of this next week. I've had spotting in the last week or so We'll see how it all pans out...They say practice makes perfect

Kristie - You must feel a little more freedom now that you aren't teaching?

Nikki - Cute baby bump!

Cindy - It's the best thing when you get to hear the heartbeat for the first time...

It's hot here again, and I'm getting ready to cook up a lamb roast.

Melissa

Tracey - I hope jordan woke better for you. and so sory to her that terrible AF turned up for you! How are you going on cutting down the feeds at the moment?

Nikki - I like kristie cant believe you are not really wearing maternity clothes! I am in diar need of clothes at the moment but dreading how expensive anything maternity is!

Sorry, got to go, the princess is awake for some strage reason and screaming! Al has gone out tonight so my back up is gone!

Kell Guest

Morning! Hope everyone had a nice weekend? Our town ahs an annual street fair and that was on yesterday, Molly had a ball! Then we went to the pool to cool down.
    Kristie - Will didn't like it at first, I was surprised because he loves his bath but once he got used to the cold water he loved it he would crawl around the baby pool splashing and laughing YAY on finishing teaching, what will you do with yourself now LOL
    Tracey - YAY on Jordan pulling himself up, he might skip crawling altogether. I am hoping Will is walking by xmas too - how exciting!
    Cindy - Hope you managed to settle Tori..
    Melissa - ooo Roast lamb is one of my favourites

Will is standing next to me holding on to the chair and I looked down at him and he has a pig snout dummy in his mouth - sooo cute!
    Hope you all have a good day..............

Hi!

We had a great weekend away up at Bonnie Doon. Yesterday I even got to sit out in the sun reading for over an hour!! So nice! Louis was really grumpy though because his routine was all out of wack - he was going to bed at around 9pm and having 2 days sleeps but just really cranky. Hopefully I can stretch him back out to one nap today and a big night sleep! It just seems to suit him a lot better! The IL's got a couple of their calfs butchered up so dh is so excited to bring home like 11 steaks! Gross! hehe. He loves it though and it means I don't have to buy it! hehe. They had meat eveywhere and had to buy a big freezer to store it in. Still, I think it's better to know where it's come from - it's basically organic meat....They're going to get a lamb done too from the next door neighbour. Hmmm it seems odd for a vegetarian to be talking about all this meat doesn't it.....hehehehe.

Tracey - Sorry to hear Jordan was grumpy. I definitely no the feeling with Louis at the moment as he gets so cross and tries to hit me (or the floor!) and is throwing tantrums all the time now....Hopefully it's just a stage! Hope he was alright for dinner!
    Bugger about af..........

Melissa - Oooh good luck!! Can't wait to hear some good news!!! Yeah, I'm feeling really good - I've got the break up parties two afternoons this week and then it's all over. I think I'll really relax after that....oh and when the girl pays me! hehehe. Tomorrows the first day I won't have had to teach though although I still have to head out and check on another class thats having its final lesson. It will all happen soon though...

Cindy - Hope you ended up getting some sleep! I can't wait to see your belly this afternoon!!

Hi Kell - Sorry I missed you before! Glad the kids had a good day out! We had Louis in the baby pool yesterday and he wasn't too keen on the cold water at all! hehe. Hehe - Will sounds gorgeous!!! Glad you're all well!!

i will be there for the 12th kristie,i had an idea,how about the 4 of us do a kris kringle for the bubbies.we could spend $15.00 on them and that way we all only have to buy for 1 of them and they all get something special.we can just put them under your tree and they can grab which ever one they want,what do you guys think?
    chantelle had a crap night last night and was up early today.for the whole of last week she had been sleeping till atleast 7am and having only 1 sleep through the day for about 3-4 hours.she has gone to bed now and we have swimming at 11 so i think she will end up having another sleep this afternoon.i was game and bought myself a bikini on the weekend.so i am going to try them out today at the pool,feel a bit funny showing off my tummy but i actually look prretty good for a prg woman so i may aswell show it off in all its glory!!!!!hehehe,bet i will get a few stares.had a quiet weekend,dh had to work yesterday,didnt end up going to the P party on sat night.i cracked the ****s with dh and then i became very stubborn and went to bed.im a bit toey at the moment,getting very cranky and emotional.
    anyway,thats all for me.
    nikki

Hi Nikki!

Yeah - so does that mean everyone right! I think thats a great idea with Kris Kringle (hmm better get my tree up -hehehe)
    I'm sure Chantelle will need an extra sleep after swimming! Louis wouldn't go to sleep yesterday so I took him in the baby pool and he fell asleep immediately afterwards. He even let me cuddle him wrapped up in the towel like a little baby again! hehehe.
    Good on you for getting a bikini! I bet you look great! I would except for my stretch marks....grrr and theres a bit too much of a layer of fat still - maybe in another couple of months when there's no wobbles - hehehe.
    Sorry to hear you had a crappy Sat night. I've been extremely emotional this p/g - much more than when p/g with Louis. I can cry at the drop of a hat. Dh stirred me Fri afternoon and I started crying - hehehe. So not like me but oh well.....

Nikki the KK idea is great. I was looking for something for all the kids for xmas the other day. good on you for wearing a bikini, I am not that brave yet, I have awful stomach at the moment. I am so going to have to do something about it.
    Krisite Its nice when you can share a cuddle with them. They are so independant now its hard to get one in as they always want to be on the move.
    Cindy hope Tori settled ok foyou theother night. I have been really slack with cutting the feeds. I havent done it properly so still on 2 a day. I think I i will start Dec, and stick to it with AM feed and then cut the PM one out in January.
    Kell its looks as thought WIll and jordan are at similar stages. What a clever man standing up. Hope Molly is well.

Well today I am off to DFO to look for xmas party dress with my SIL. DH has taken day off work to go to dentist, he stole my app as he chipped a tooth and is in pain. I have had to rebook.
    Jordan is doing really well with pulling himself up onto this knees he can do that on his own. He needs a little help getting onto his feet but then he stands holding onto things. He is so clever and is growing so fast.
    I bought some new tshirts the other day and I really felt great wearing them. its nice to have something nice to wear. At the moment I am feeling a little frumpy and dont seem to fidn time to exercise. Hopefully I can get motivated soon.

Have a great day everyone

Hi!

Tracey - Jordan sounds like he's doing great! I know what you mean about having nice clothes to wear. It can make all the difference to how you feel. Have fun shopping today! God knows what I'm going to look like after another baby - hehe. I've decided not to really worry until I'm all finished with having kids, although my gym membership starts again in june 07! Will be interesting to see how much I use it with two bubbas to look after!

Louis was up at 6.30am this morning! Grrr! But he's been pretty good and is now having a sleep. I'm thinking maybe he's going through a little growth spurt as he's hungry all the time as well as grizzly...Hopefully it passes soon.
    It's just a beautiful day here today!
    Caught up with Cindy yesterday - Tori's looking so big! Louis is throwing everything so everyone ended up with a ball to the head! Cheeky bugger. He's definitely a lot rougher than the girls!

speaking of rougher,chantelle has decided she loves seeing the reaction of someone in pain,she has taken to biting us,hiting,pinching and throwing toys and other objects at us.bloody little terd!when we tell her off she cracks up laughing,she thinks it is hilarious,but i dont and am trying to thibnk opf how i am going to stop this behaivior before the new bub comes,i can just see a toy to the head happening.gggrrrrr!!!!
    nikki

Louis laughs when I tell him off as well Nikki. Drives me nuts. Then dh will say no and he'll stop and sometimes even start crying. He just doesn't care what his Mummy says. It's so hard to discipline at this age...I suppose it's just persistance - maybe one day it will sink in!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast