Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2005 #19

Kerrie - Oh Dear :hugs: I have a catch 22 situation here. I need to lose weight, but the diabetics meds I'm on, puts on weight. I was told long ago, that if I lost weight, that the cysts may disappear all together. You've just got to love Mother Nature...

Melissa

Well today is the 1 yr anniversary of my grandfathers passing away I am so annoyed at my family at the moment as they can be so unthoughtful. They were planning a special mass for him which was nice and I thought it was this evening. I rang mum when I got home from work and she tells me it was this morning and everyone was there and they all went to the cemetary. She didnt think to tell me what time as I work in the mornings WTF!!!!!!! like i couldnt work later to attend something like that. I am so annoyed.
    I will be going to cemetary tomorrow now with DH and Jordan on our own. I am thinking of him today and I am sure he can feel it.
    On a lighter note, we are all well. Jordan is getting really clever. He is saying DA DA more often now but no real words yet. I guess he is just a slow developer. He is crawling properly now !!! and so fast. He is into everything which is fun. I am going to buy some locks for the cupboards etc I think.
    Cindy and Krisite hope you start to feel more energetic soon and you get all the rest you need.
    Nikki have a nice time at ocean grove

well I cant beleive 2206 in nearly over I cant wait to get into the new year and hopefully get PG this year. (fingers crossed) I have a few friends who are due this year so I will have lots of bubs to go GA GA over

Take care and have a safe new year
    Kerrie hope you are feeling better soon and have a nice new years

Tracey - dont you just love it when your family assume that you dont need to know something. Sorry to hear you missed out on the mass. How exciting Jordan is getting around so much now!! Its the start to a whole other side to their lives!

Sorry, guys, must get going, tori is awake and al isnt handling it to well!

Happy New Year to all!

Melissa

Happy new year everyone. May it be wonderful for you all and may the bubs due this year enter the world safely and healthy

Well did I get a little drunk last night???? YES! the 1st time I could really drink since I got pregnant and I had a ball. We had a nice dinner and then drinks. It was pretty quiet around my area this year but we had a nice time.
    Jordan slept thru all the noise so that was great.
    Up at 7am which wasnt too bad but think I could get a nap in this afternoon though.

Hope you all had a nice night whatever you did. Take care XX

Happy New Year girls. Hope you all had lots of fun celebrating. We had some friends around for a bbq at our place and had a great time. Can't believe it's 2007 already, and it's about 2 years since we fell preggers with the October bubbas.

BTW, thank you all for your lovely comments about Fergus and kind words of encouragment. It really means a lot to me. xx

happy new year everyone,we had a great time in ocean grove,i didnt make it to 12 o clock last night as expected.chantelle had a bad night the night before and i actually gave up my mattress for her and slept on the caravan floor,so i was exhausted last night.we got home today at about lunch time and i have been going full pelt with washing and re packing for qld tomorrow morning.looks like rain for most of the days we are up there though.oh well it is still going to be warm.apart from that i am feeling good and dont feel like harry is going to make his entrance early at this stage.i hope the flight doesnt turn things around for me though.we will be back next saturday so i will come in and let you know how we went.
    have a lovely week gals.
    nikki

Kell Guest

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Hope everyone had a great night, we made it to 10pm then went to bed LOL I dont think i have seen in the new year since Molly was born DH has gone back to work today so i can finally get near the computer lol The kids had a great xmas, they got way too much stuff as usual but Molly really enjoyed it this year My MIL was an absolute b!tch though which made it tense the whole time we were there, we actually came home xmas afternoon instead of boxing day because we couldnt stand it anymore! Will has 11 teeth now, 8 front ones and 3 molars, he didnt have any probs with the molars which surprised me but it was nice!

Nikki - Hope Harry stays put for your holiday
    Kristie - hope you, louis and bubs are well. glad you had a nice xmas!
    Tracey - i would be mad about missing the mass too, how annoying! glad you had a good new year
    Kirsty - sorry to hear you have been having a rough time, hope 2007 brings nothing but improvements and good news for you and Gussy *fingers crossed*
    Hope everyone else is enjoying the holiday season!!

Niki hope you have a nice time in QLD and hope Harry stays put until you get home.
    Kell So glad you had a nice xmas (apart from the MIL) I know what you mean about spoilt. You cant help it though.

Well today I got a new haircut. very different to my usual straight hair cut. It is layered and short and I even have a little fringe. I feel really young with my new DO!!!! Very glad I was talked into getting something different.
    Well off to work tomorrow, only for 1 day and then off to lakes entrance for 4 days. I cant wait. We are going with BIL and his GF so that should be fun. We are staying in an onsite cabin whilst they camp in the complex. DH and I dont camp we are too scared and enjoy a real bed should be a great weekend away though.
    Take care everone.

Hi!!!

So much for good weather! We're home very early as it was just soooo windy down there! Dh and I just couldn't get a good nights sleep and after 3 nights of it were like zombies - funny enough Louis slept through it all! Our tent poles kept coming out and our fly was unhooking so not much fun was being had!
    Louis had a splash in the river one of the days and just loved it giggling away! So cute!
    He's learnt to catch a ball now and can say "Love you" and "Sorry" (usually for hitting or throwing something at us!!) He's just surprising us everyday with the new things he learns.
    It was so nice to get home though! I think next xmas we'll give the camping a break and get a unit or rent out a house or something. I think with 2 bubbas it would be expecially hard! We'll camp again when they're a bit older. If it's too hard it doesn't really feel like a holiday iykwim?
    We're going to do some day trips to the beach and go to the zoo instead!
    We're off to the shops this afternoon to buy a potty for Louis! He's been telling us when he's going to do poo's so we thought it would be a good idea to give it a go. We're not toilet training him as such as he doesn't know about wee's yet I don't think but if we can catch some poos I'll be very happy! hehehe. He tells a couple of minutes before it's arriving so I know we'll have plenty of time to get him to the toilet so hopefully it works! hehe. I can't believe he has worked it all out already!

Tracey - Oh no! I can't believe they wouldn't tell you that! You poor thing - I don't blame you for being angry and upset! I hope it all worked out.
    WOO HOO - What a clever little man crawling around the place!!! Locks on the cupboards sound like a good idea!
    Sending you baby dust for 2007 Tracey!! I'm sure it will happen for you soon!
    Glad you had a great New Years!! I'm hanging for a drink! hehe. Maybe I will be able to have a few next New Years! hehe. Thats great Jordan slept through it all - hope you had a nap in the arvo!
    Ooh good for you getting a new haircut!! I bet you look fantastic!!
    Have fun at Lakes Entrance - As you can see from my post it's probably the best option to go in a van anyway! hehe. At least you'll be out of the elements!

Cindy - Happy New Year!!

Melissa - Happy New Year!!

Kirsty - Happy New Year to you and the fam as well!! Yep - how quickly has time flown since we got our bfp's!!!

Nikki - Happy New Year!! Glad you had a great time at Ocean Grove! Oh no at sleeping on the floor! You should have kicked dh out!! hehehe. Hope you're having a great time at Qld and Harry stays put!!

Kell - Happy New Year!! I don't think I'll make it to 12am for a while either! hehe. Glad the kids had a great Chrissy. Bugger about the IL's. At least you got to come home early! Wow on all Will's teeth! Louis's have stopped for a while at the moment and he's still on 5! hehe.

K - catch up with you all later!

Kristie sorry to hear that camping wasnt too fun but glad Louis had good sleep and enjoyed te dip in the river. How clever is he with all his words. He is going to be a real smarty at shcool I think.
    Well DH is trying to pack the car for tomorrow so i am leaving him to it. He gets sngry when things dont fit and its best I dont assist.

Well jordan is now walking along furniture, so he is pregrossing really well. He is constantly pulling himself up to standing so I cant wait for him to get walking. Hopefully in the next month or two.
    Jamie has booked to go to sydney for the day with Jordan as he wants to see some airplane thats there at the moment. Jordan will be going on his 1st plane flight without me I am working and really have no interest in the plane he is going to see. Atleast this will be a good test flight for our big trip in march.

Well i might log in tomorrow if I get a chance. I want to get this place tidy before we leave. If not take care and chat to you all later.

Hi!

Trace - My dh is just the same!! hehehe. Best to leave them get all annoyed on their own otherwise they just take it out on us anyway! hehe.
    Wow Jordan is certainly coming along!! I think you're lucky he hasn't been walking around - less trouble for him to get into - hehehe!
    Wow at the boys heading off on their own! It will be a nice day for you to chill out though!
    Drive careful and have a great trip!

Do you guys like my picture of Louis? it's was part of our myer photos taken at 12m! I'll have to put a few up over the next few weeks as they turned out so cute!
    He looks like a little rocker in this one! hehehe.

Louis is a cutie, and Jordie sure is coming along. Not long now nikki! I am envious of you pg girls. I know I shouldn't be, but heck. It's been almost a yr now since I first told DH I wanted to be pg again. *sigh*.

On a brighter note, my DH's baby sister had her baby girl yesterday! Can't wait for the weekend to come around so I can visit and cuddle! Dh's youngest bro's Fiance is around 20wks Pg too so I am excited for them and living thru them *L* (I started a baby wave I think! I was the first in DH's family to have a bub). My surgery has been pushed back thanks to big hosp stuff ups, so it won't be done till end of Feb. Mind you, I'm hoping DH will relent and let us start TTC soon after that, instead of waiting till Aug. I want a HUGE family hehehe. Dh used to joke about 12 kids, now I'm thinking that mightn't be a bad idea *L*.
    My secret NY resolution was to lose weight. So have started walking and trying to eat better. I want no barrier between me and TTC (mind you I fell with Jess at this weight so go figure why Dr said he thinks my weight is the reason for the cyst and my cycle problems/PCOS). I am sick of being fat and sick of hating myself so I WILL lose weight and DH has said if I can maintain my determination and regieme, I might be able to go on lite n easy once the kitchen is done to help me out! So I'm off for my walk. Having to start small as I am so out of condition and fat atm. But baby steps!!!

hope everyone is having a good week and all the bubs are doing well and behaving....
    hugs to all!

Kristie - Louis looks like a little version of James Dean. What a little stunner! Look out girls!

Kerrie - You and me both, on the weight loss NY resolutions. I haven't been able to get out to walk lately, with it been raining here the last 2 days. I need to find more energy for Benjamin anyhow, he is such a handful at the moment.

Trcaey - I'm sure Jordan will enjoy the daddy time...

Melissa

Hi!

It's hot here! We had my nephews 10th b'day party at the pools today so it was nice to go for a swim!
    For you guys wanting to lose weight I would recommend it - I did the tiniest swim while dh had Louis and I was so puffed and my arms were sore! hehehe. I told dh I'd like to go a bit more often now, especially being p/g it's nice to feel weightless but still have a good workout iykwim? I'm determined to get down to 54kg after I have Dylan. Thats my goal for the end of the year so I'll have about 6 months after I start my gym membership again. When I fell p/g with Dylan I was around 59kg so probably at least a good 5kg+ of lard I need to lose! I feel really feral at the moment - I know I'm p/g but I'm still carrying extra fat that I don't really need.

Kerrie - I hope you're op goes well and you can start ttc soon after! I think dh is ok with having 3 but I'll have to really push for 4 bubbas I reckon. How exciting to have a little bubba to cuddle on the weekend! Congrats to your dh's sister!

Melissa - I agree - Louis has so much energy I feel like I'm going to need to be fitter and have better stamina to keep up!! Especially as he gets bigger and wants to do more. He doesn't want to walk anymore either he runs everywhere so I'll need to sort myself out! It will certainly be interesting having 2 boys to run after in another 12+ months!! hehe.

We've just put Louis down again as he hasn't had much sleep but I think I have no hope now that it's so late....just going to have a grumpy bear for the arvo I think - He'll have to have an early night. He slept in until 9am this morning though! I still think he's just trying to catch up....

I just got a few bargains up at our local dump shop. I just got one of those get in push with your feet cars with the roof and the little door opens for $5 and then I got this little metal push mower and the wheels click like you're mowing for real for $2. All they need is a wipe down and mummy's art work added to make them look new. I'm so happy with my bargains!

Kristie - Benjamin runs everywhere, and wants to climb and explore too. I'm constantly searching for him or chasing after him. So exhausting! You have a reason to be exhausted though.

Melissa

Hi!

Great buys Melissa!

We sold dh's ute today!! woohoo!!! We even got about 1500 more for it than we were going to except!!! That means we can pay off my car and a card so I'm soooo happy! It will take heaps of pressure off!! Probably save us like $100 a week!
    It's so super hot here today. I felt horrible putting Louis in the car to go shopping but it had to be done.
    Off to get the little man organised for bed. Dh and I are watching a dvd tonight to have some chillout time. After the sale of the ute today though I think we may head out to the movies for a night out soon!

Have a good evening everyone!!!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast