Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2005 #19

Melissa I know what you mean about seperation anxiety. I nearly didnt go to my xmas party cause Jordan was upset and I didnt want to leave him. I am sure you will both be fine though.
    Krisite I hope we get to see Louis in target catalogue. WOW on winter catalogue already! I wonder how long before they would put it out. Winter seems so far away at the moment.
    Linda Glad to see you are feeling well. Again I am so pleased for you.
    CIndy Hope Tori does well at tinlids tomorrow. I am sure she will she is a cutie. Bummer about loosing the photos.
    Nikki hope you are doing well. How did graduation go? is Chantelles head better now?
    Well today was just awful, not only was worked flat out but I got AF with a vengence. It was painful and at one stage I thought I was going to pass out. I am not sure whats going on with my cycles as they are getting really awful.
    Jordan had a good day at his grandmas. She got some new toys for him so he loved that. No sleep in the arvo though so he has zonked it already which is fine with me.
    Hoping tomorrow isnt too rough with the hot weather and smoke in Melb. Today was awful at work with the smell.

Take careXX

Hi!

Grrr - I'm not getting my email notifications for this thread!
    We're going well - After Louis barely got any sleep yesterday he was very cranky and tired last night. Then we had to drop dh's car off as he's about to sell it (one thats been sitting there for ages) so the poor little munchkin didn't go to bed until 8pm! He woke at 6.45am this morning and I just put his dummy back in and he went back to sleep for another hour! woohoo!
    Today we have nothing planned! I'm so excited - I don't even have to leave the house! I haven't had a day at home in ages so hopefully I will get all the housework and washing done and maybe a start on cleaning out the kitchen cupboards (a project I was meant to have finished a couple of weeks ago but haven't even started!)

Melissa - I'm sure Benjamin will be fine today! I would be stressed out as well!! You poor thing with feeling so tired - I hope you get a break soon!

Tracey - I don't actually think it will be that far away as winter stuff starts coming out in about Feb I thought! It's like when you start getting summer stock in the middle of winter! hehe. So silly!
    Sorry to hear about af being so horrible! As if it isn't bad enough without it making you feel so crap. I'm dreading what mine will eventually be like - considering it will be potentially 3 years without it!

It's meant to be super hot today! I'm staying indoors so hopefully it won't bother Louis and I! I feel so bad for the poor firefighters at the moment. This is just the weather they could do without!

Anyway - better have a shower - hope your all well!

kristie,that is excellent about the photo shoot,i sooo hope he gets in a catalouge,i think he will for sure,he is so georgous.
    cindy,i know tinlids will take tori,she is stunning and has a great personality.
    melissa,i hope af doesnt continue like this for you in the future.
    it is sooo hot here today,i am taking the boys to see charlottes web,it will be cooler there
    james graduation was excellent,we had a ball and we were so proud of him.
    4 sleeps till xmas.i just love it.
    the boys are on holidays now.
    i have been booked in to have harry on the 18th of jan.4 weeks to go today.
    i am scared,but i am looking forward to meeting him and all the love and joy he will bring to our family.dr was concerned as my placenta has grown over the scar site,so they will give me another u.sound later to see how they will perform the surgey as bleeding will pose as a huge problem......
    nikki

where is kelly?????????
    nikki

OH MY GOSH ITS HOT!!!!!

Nikki - I cant imagine what you are going through with no aircon. Atleast the movie will give you some relief, i used to go all the time by myself up north to get out of the heat!
    Let me know if i can help at all with the boys or chantelle when you have your little man! I am more than hapy to come and hang at your place even if that helps and have the kids. What are you going to do about feeding chantelle? will you try to stop before the 18th or keep going?

Kristie - I hope louis is in the catalogue! I would ove to see him in it.

Tori went well at the agency, she is on the books and caroline thinks she wil have work in no time. She is even keen to have the new bub on the books as she has no new borns at the moment.
    Last night was a bad one iwth the princess and i just took her to the drs and she has a chest infection and throat infection which is just great!
    Also lastnight she decided she would jump in the sower fully dressed the little terror. I was running the water to get it right for her and she just hopped in! Made for some interesting photos though!

Cindy LOL about TOri getting into the shower with her clothes on.Glad to see that she did well at tin lids. Poor Tori for her chest and throat infection, I hope she gets better soon.
    Nikki Hope the movies give you some releif from the heat. Poor darling with no air con.

Well I have done NOTHING today. the house looks like a bomb hit it, there are toys EVERYWHERE. Oh well I will clean it up when Jordan goes to bed for the night.
    My old school friend is having a c section right now she was booked at 4.30 to have her bubs. I am so excited for her and cant wait to hear what she had. I only got back in contact with her after 9 years about 5 months ago.

Take everyone

Hi!

We didn't really do anything today either! I got the housework done and some washing. Louis had a nearly 3 1/2 hour sleep over lunch so that was nice - I just kicked back. Dh had a fight with his boss today and called me telling me he was looking for a new job next year - I freaked out a bit but by the end of the day they had sorted things out a bit. A bit scary though!
    I don't know if I already posted about it but yesterday when we were outside Louis picked up something to put in his mouth so I ran over and luckily I did as he was about to eat a snail!!! Yuck!! He had put it in but hadn't crunched yet! I would have freaked out if he had! hehehe.

Nikki - How was the movie? I bet you were glad to get out of the heat. It's nearly 30deg in our house at the moment even with the air con on!! I'm glad to hear James graduation went well! Is it fun having all the kids home on school holidays or does it drive you crazy?
    Wow at 4 weeks to go! I'm so excited for you and your family! A bit scary about your placenta - I'm sure they'll work it all out!
    I'm the same as Cindy - If you need a hand at all just yell out!

Cindy - Thats great Tori's on the books! Poor little munchkin with her chest infection though - I hope it clears up soon for her (and you!) Cheeky little thing going into the shower with her clothes on!! hehehe.

Tracey - Sometimes you need days like that!! Don't feel guilty!! Ooh how exciting for your friend having a little bubba. Sounds like it was good timing catching up again!

Dh is on holidays now and will be out tonight and tomorrow night and then he's basically got 4 weeks off with us!! I'm going to get him back into the habit of helping out with the food shopping and housework as I'm only going to get bigger now and will need help with all that in the first months after Dylan is born. The good thing is when we both do the housework it takes about 30min!!
    OK - well better go and tidy up and then I can chill out for the night!

Nikki and Kristie - I so have to choose a name for my new princess,I love it how you talk about your bubs in tum by their names.
    Here is our short list, you guys need to help me, we are both stuck but really want to decide soon as possible.
    Georgia , Kamryn/Cameron, Michaela/Michaelah or Kritsen. All with Jean as the middle name after als gran who died years ago and last name Hay.
    I swear it s the hardest part of the baby making process, would do labour every day if i didnt have to think of a name!
    I am off to get some zzz's, didnt get much lastnight with tori caughing all night the poor thing!

I just got sent the link to Toris portfolio page at the agency. Not sure if I am meant to post this but here we go.
    http://64.106.231.10/models/model_di...=tinlids&cd=VH

Hi!

Cindy - Gorgeous piccies!!! Ooh for names I love Cameron!! I liked that for girls names but my cousin called her daughter that! They all sound great though!

I went to do the food shopping this morning and got sucked into kmart and target - I then proceeded to spend over $100 on clothes for Louis....I'm so so so naughty. I couldn't help it though. Kmart was stocking up on winter clothes as well so I assume the target catalogue won't be too far away! I got Louis the cutest boardies and rashie for swimming! Dh will kill me! hehehe.
    Dh is out again today and tonight with the boys from work and when I came home he had left notes around the house for me!!! It's very unlike him to be romantic in any way so I go the biggest smile from it - he even put one up in the toilet!! hehehe. Oh well, it's the least he can do since I'm not getting a chrissy pressie - hehehehe!
    Have a good one!

Cindy Great photos of Tori. I hope she gets plenty of work. Love all your names. I like Michaela/Michaelah, I think its sweet. Hope Tori is feeling a little better.
    Kristie LOL about DH leaving a note on the toilet, what a sweety though. Its nice when they do something romantic like that. EWW about snail though, lucky you caught him. Louis might have started to like french food
    Nikki how are you going today in the heat? its awful in our house even with the air con on.

Well we got to leave early today which was nice, work that is. I also got a $50 myer voucher from my bosses boss and 2 free movie tickets WOOHOO I love xmas, they are really generous. I like I will go and buy a nice bra with my $50 I soooo need one.
    Jordan was awfullly over tired when we got home. He screamed for about 20 mins before finally falling asleep. Poor darling. I hate it when he gets upset. He is also kneeling in his cot now so that makes is harder to re settle him. Guess it will only get worse when he is standing up in it.
    Hope you all have a nice weekend. I have to join the mad rush for xmas shopping tomorrow or sunday as I still have nothing for my mum and dad. I am so slack.
    Take care

Well, we had the bed to ourselves last night, as Benjamin spent the night at his aunts. The same is planned for tonight but I'm not so sure with it, because of the breast milk situation. My supply is still going strong, and if I don't feed him for more than 6 hours, they fill up,ache and overflow.

As much as it would be TMI, last night was well spent with dh in the bedroom, practising for the 2nd round of pitter patters. Even though we were very tired from the 4hr drive out and 4hr drive back.

Nikki - I'm sure everything will go great you super mummy you.

Cindy - Of course most names get shortened. I like the unusual names, even though Benjamin was quite a more traditional name which gets shortened to Ben, and entirely the reason why we picked it, because it will grow on him. I like Kamryn. Go with your heart on this one.

Got to go for dinner now.

Melissa

i like kristen,but all the names are nice,toris portfolio is fantastic.
    the heat killed me today,so glad the change has hit but am very sad that it is only going to be 16 degrees on xmas day,what a shame.
    nikki

Hi!

I'm up this morning and Louis is still asleep!!!! I so wish I could have slept longer! I hate that - I think I'm so used of getting up early now....

Tracey - Yeah on the voucher and movie tickets!! Poor Jordan being overtired. I've been having trouble getting Louis to sleep at night at the moment - I think he's been having his sleep to late (because we've been out and about) and so he's not waking up until 2.30-3pm and then he's not really tired iykwim.
    Good luck battling the crowds finishing your shopping!!

Melissa - Wow it must have been great to have some time to yourself!! and a big wow to still having so much milk - that's fantastic!! (although probably not for you - hehe) How many times a day are you still feeding? That would have been great for you and dh to have some fun time!! It doesn't happen very much in our house at the moment!

Nikki - How funny is the weather?? Apparently they're predicting snow on the alps for christmas day! How ridiculous!! I'm not too bothered by the cooler weather as we're having a big sit down roast for lunch which can be a bit yuck when it's hot...however I really hope it's not like this for our camping trip!! hehehe. It was so good to get a bit of rain though!

Well, when dh gets home later this morning (god knows what state he'll be in - he messaged me at nearly 4am this morning that he'd got back to his mates house) we're off to his family bbq! With Louis still asleep I'm not sure whats going to happen with his sleep today. Aaaahhh - it's so hard to organise with so much on at the moment. Hopefully he'll snooze in the car on the way or something and have enough. He's such a handful when he's tired though and I'm sure with all those people around he won't go to sleep there iykwim? It's meant to be at a park too so hopefully it's not too wet.

Hope you all have a great weekend before christmas!!

Hi all

Well no more work for 3 days YEAH i am so glad its over for a few days atleast.
    Kristie I know what you mean about bubs having a bad sleep when they are overtired. Jordan was awful to get to sleep last night and I have just put him to sleep now, 9pm (so late for him) Hope Louis had a good day and got some rest in.
    Nikki glad the heat is over for you all It would have been nice if xmas day was hotter but I couldnt stand another 35 degree day so 16 is ok with me.
    Melissa Yeah on getting the bed to yourself and also having some time with DH that must have been nice
    Well today we did 1st coat of stain on toybox jamie is making for jordan. it looks really good. He is also putting letters on it to spell "Jordans toys" it is going to look so nice. We also got him a fish tank today as he loves fish. It is going to go in his room. He is SOOO spoilt but who can help it really.

Hope everyone has a nice xmas eve

just wanted to pop in and wish all my very special friends and there beautiful babies and famalies a wonderful xmas and new year.i will be thinking of you all tomorrow and smiling when i think about your little munchkins opening there pressies,i also hope all the mummies get spoilt too.
    love to you all and thankyou for sharing another year with me on this forum and just being the wonderful people that you all are
    lots and lots of love to you
    nikki

Merry Christmas!!!

I hope you all have a wonderful day tomorrow with your families!!

I'll catch up with you all soon!!

Kristie - Benjamin still gets a breakfast and before bed feed and sometimes in between. I'm just a really good cow...

Nikki - I feel for you in this heat!

Merry Christmas! One and all!

I can't wait to see Benjamin's face in the morning when he starts opening his gifts. I'm arming myself with a fully charged camera.

Tracey - Spoil away! It's good fun

Melissa

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast