Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2005 #20

Hi!

Just put my name down for the vic meet up... are you guys going to bring dh's??

hi guys,i had a fantastic time today.im glad you thought my little harry was georgous.just as you left the maternal health nurse came which i forgot all about,everything went fine,then a girlfriend popped in who is due in 1 week to have her baby,that was nice,i showed her the video of trish having the baby and she was very emotional.then my brother popped in with his kids,then .the phone rang and would you beleive it but tinlids called and chantelle has a photo shoot for target on monday at huge studios.i was rather suprised especially cos bettina rang also today,but they were just updating details on the boys.they also said to say that harry is signed up with tinlids cos apparently they are desperate for new borns.i am a bit nervous about getting to richmond with 4 kids during peek hour but i have decided to do it anyway as this may be the last opportunity i get to have her in a catalouge.i am exhausted tonight.we ended up having takeaway as i am wrecked.both the babies are in bed now so i am off to get some zzzz while i can,i actually cant be bothered going to the beach tomorrow but the boys would be very diapointed if we didnt so it is up early and get organised tomorrow,
    hope you all have a nice australia day.
    nikki

Go get some sleep Nikki! It was a huge day for you!! How exciting Chantelle will be in the catalogue!! Woohoo!!!! There's heaps of room there - just makes sure the boys help you!
    Good idea on the takeway - I had leftovers that were in the freezer! hehe.

Kristie - you guys can come to my place when i move and trash it as you say, whenever the mood gets you!The door will always be open!

I better check this meet up thing out too!

Sorry, got to go, tori is screaming!

nikki - I just got the call about the target catalogue too!! I will be seeing you with our princesses on monday morning! I can meet your new little man too...

Wow Cindy - Congrats! How exciting that the two girls will both be in the catalogue! what a bunch of stars we have! hehehe.

how exciting both girls will be in the catalogue. I cant wait to see it and put it on the fridge with Louis
    Nikki glad you had a nice day. ope you got some ZZ's.

We went to ballarat for lunch today at the hogs breath it was great. I also had a ****tale at lunch time (not lke me) got a bit of a headaache afterwards though
    Having a BBQ tonight, good aussie BBQ for australia day.

Take care everyone.

Hi!

We're not long home...Had a huge day - off to the park after lunch with some of my family. Louis had a ball running around! Then off to a friends for a bbq - although that side of things was well and truly over by the time we go there and they were all very drunk! hehe. As was Michael very shortly after...Louis did really well for being so tired and he had some popcorn chicken and chips from kfc on the way home...Whoops! But it was so late after his dinner time I wasn't going to come home and cook...
    I'm just having a tidy up and then I can put my feet up....

Trace - Glad to hear you had a great day! I must say I'm dying for a drink at the moment. I think it's just being so warm and summery I just feel like one - that and the nice fuzzy feeling I get just from one drink....Oh well! Not long to wait now! hehe. I'll have Dylan and it will be getting cold and I won't want one then! hehe.

Hope you've all had a great Australia Day! I'm sure my night will be quiet and dh will pass out on the couch or something...hehehe.

cindy,that is awsome.cant wait to see you.
    nikki

well i have had an awful night and day. I am not sure why but I have been throwing up since 2am last night. I cant eat anything as nothing is staying down. I feel just terrible. I hope I dont have a bug that I could have passed onto anyone (Nikki and Kristie are you both feeling ok?) Jamie and Jordan dont seem to have anything so I am thinking it is food poisoning. How long do these things last for?

Krisite glad you had a nice aussie day.
    nikki and Cindy cant wait to hear how the photo shoot goes.

Hope everyone is well. I think I will go lie in bed and try and sleep this off

well its quiet in here today.
    I am feeling better today, I havent thrown up since about 5.30 yesterday but still very naucious. I have managed to eat 2 pieces of toast and 1/2 a vegemite sandwich.
    I will see how I feel tomorrow as to whether i head into work or not.
    Last night Jamie took Jordan to the aussie day fire works at our local lake. He loved it Jamie said. I stayed home as was just too sick to go anywhere. They didnt get home till after 10pm so it was a very late night for Jordan. He let us sleep in till 8am though which was nice of him. I am waiting for him to get up at the moment. He has been asleep snce 11.00am. He is only having the 1 sleep now but it normally lasts about 3-4 hrs.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend

Tracey - so sorry to hear your not feeling great! SOunds like what i had the other week. Al ended up with it too and saw it as a good thing coz he lost 3 kgs in 2 days!

Nikki - I will see you and C and your boys in the morning! Maybe we can catch up after the photo shoot? I'm hoping there is plenty parking around there, i know where it is and i cant remember how it is in the morning parking wise. My ex used to work near there years ago!

Well i am off to a family reunion of sorts, should be terrible coz my aunty always makes everything about her somehow! Best be off before i get in trouble for being late!

cindy i have been there twice and had no trouble parking right out the front.i wont have the boys just chantelle and harry and my neice to give me a helping hand,what time did they tell you to get there?
    nikki

Hi!

Short and sweet from me...

Had the wedding yesterday...It was a really long day spent mostly on my feet (no chairs at the ceremony!) and I stupidly wore high heels! We didn't get seated until around 7.30pm either so I had a really sore back and feet! It was a very elaborate wedding though and the bride looked gorgeous!
    Anyway, didn't end up getting home until 1.30am so Dh let me have a big sleep in this morning which was nice (which is just as well cos he made me cry sat morning from being horrible..and making me do all the housework on my own)...except...when I did get up I felt soo sick and have so all day. Sounds like what you've had Trace...I've felt so nauseous and finally threw up just before..yuck! Luckily I feel a lot better for it now and hopefully it stays that way...Dylans been kicking all day and active so I'm sure we're both fine...
    Anyway...I think I'm just going to chill out now..the house looks like a bombs hit it from my mum babysitting last night and dh watching Louis today but it can stay that way until tomorrow I think..
    Good luck tomorrow Nikki and Cindy! Cindy - hope your reunions not as bad as your thinking - hehe.
    Trace - Hope you're feeling better...everything I've eaten today has come back up so hopefully I'll be able to eat tomorrow. I'm feeling a bit hungry now but I'm too scared to eat anything..hehe.
    Luckily dh has got another day off tomorrow just in case I'm still feeling yucky!

My update about work - The doctor was rude from the get go. He suggested I take out a hefty loan to get a lap band done. That was all before I opened my mouth to say hello. He then said to take off my clothes, bar my under wear and sit on a chair til he came back to do his examination. This all made me very nervous. Hence why my blood pressure took a jump in the wrong direction. He took me through some rigorous testing which included hitting points with one of those relax thingys pretty hard. Then he made me stand with my feet together and close my eyes and hit me first in the upper back, then in the chest quite hard. I was so ready to knock the guy out! He told me to get dressed. I then had to wait outside to try and get the nerves to disappear to help the blood pressure reading, but unfortunately that kind of made things worse. He said that I needed to get my gp to write him a letter in about 3 weeks telling him my blood pressure has been normal for that length of time, he also suggested medication for it too otherwise he could not pass me medically to work at this one meatworks. I cried most of the way home. The doctor had made me feel really small.
    Thank for listening to me vent...
    Some of you ladies have been very busy in here...
    Nikki - You super mum you!
    Kristie - How's your back and feet today?
    Tracey - Get well soon!
    Cindy - Yay on getting in on a photo shoot...
    Kristy - How's Fergus doing after his shots?

Melissa

Nikki - caroline said for me to be there about 9.15. I am going to leave home just after 8 though incase the traffic is terrible. Its good you can take your niece with you for a helping hand too! See you in the morning!

Kristie - you poorthing chucking!!Its so not a natural thing to do is it!

The reunion wasnt as bad as expected, it was great seeing my uncles and one of them has just been up to the coast visiting my dad so it was good to see photos of him too.

Sorry ladies I ment reflex thingys not relax thingys. That doctor did nothing to make me relax. I forgot to mention, that every room in his surgery, had a trickling waterfall in it with really pongy essential oils burning that gave me a headache.

Melissa

Melissa - you poor thing, thats terrible!!! Nobody should treat you like that for any reason and being a health care 'professional' he should know better. all sounds very strange to me. Hopefully it will all work out for you in the end though. I would have cried the whol way home too!!!!
    Chin up!!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast