Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2006 #3

Glad your night went well Melanie and that Tom took the bottle fine for sitter, LOL at no clothes for Jack, ah well i am sure he was fine

My kids will have a good christmas, i am a bit carried away, try so hard to cut back each year so i can get less but end up thinking its not enough so get more! But i dont buy a lot of things during year and we dont really go out much so its like the one big spend a year i guess

Belinda I get a bit carried away too. there was so much more I could have got yesterday for the older kids. Oooh just remembered I was going to buy them a pair of new sunglasses each to put in their santa sacks. Oh well next week LOL.

Ashton has been asleep since 10am this morning, is just starting to stir now, so that is nearly another 6 hr nap stint. Might give him a bath and keep him awake for a bit or might be a long night LOL.

Oooh crying now better go.

Love

Cooper is sleeping well in his bed today, well since lunchtime so thats good anyhow, should be waking up soon, he really needs a bath so will give him one when he wakes or when DH gets home so he can watch Mason while i do it

Got a lovely gift today off an online friend today, a helicopter money box that she has engraved with Cooper's name and date of birth on it and a big fluffy ball saying its a boy with a teddy inside of it with a nappy on saying its a boy also, was so generous of her

I have recieved so many things from ppl online, great when you are thought of by someone you have never met IRL

Just proves to me how popular i am too pmsl

anyhow off i go again

Glad your day turned out well Kate and hope you get a better night tonight so you can feel a bit more refreshed tommorow

Well off to change a dirty bum and hopefully Cooper will be off to bed for most of the night

Rofl @ being miss popular Belinda. How nice though of the present you got. Lachlan has an engraved helicopter that he got at his naming ceremony. They are so nice.

Goodluck with tonight Kate.

Love

LOL keeps my happy in my own mind to think these things Kathryn

And yes they are lovely, going to get one for the other boys, do you know where you get them from at all? Dont want to ask the girl who bought it, she might think i want to check the price out lol

Ah just got Cooper to sleep now Mason is awake, nite

Aaargh I think Kirsten is having a growth spurt...she has fed ALL day with only about 30 mins in between...about to go to bed..but I'm sure it will last all night too!

Hope this is just a phase!!

Marion

Hey everyone

All is well here, with Cooper asleep in my lap as usual lol

Done my first outing today in the car, but cheated and didnt take the big pram, so i put Cooper in the capsule trolley and luke pushed mason in his stroller, was so much easier and Luke is on holidays in a week or so and will be with me when i go out so might just do that for awhile, and keep the double stroller for walking to school and shops near here

All went well, Luke was the only annoying one at the shops asking for everything, we went to maccas for lunch and i showed Mason santa again, he smiled at him this time but tried to jump out of stroller when he thought he was coming over to him lol, so getting there, will keep showing him anyhow

Nothing much else happening here, have heaps to do here but buggered from the shops

Marion, hope the growth spurt passes soon. Tom had one at 6 weeks that lasted 2 days.

Kate, yay for the better night. I hope they keep improving for you.

Belinda, well done at getting to the shops. It really is hard work isn't it!!

Emma, Gaby sounds so cute. It's good that she's happy to lie awake. I hope you're back soon, it takes a while to catch up when you get behind LOL!!

How is everyone else going?

Tom had a 4 hour sleep last night but it was from 6pm and I didn't get to bed until 9pm! Then he woke 2 hourly (and was up for 45 mins each time)! I'm really tired but DH and I are going out to dinner tonight. Dad is babysitting for his last night here. I'm not really sure he's up to it, but he insisted, so we'll put Jack down before we go and hope that Tom sleeps too. I don't think we will be out late! Tom has been really good the last couple days, I've had more time to get things done than I have since he was born.

Wish i could say the same about having time Melanie, not happening for me today, Cooper is very unsettled since we got home, screaming and screaming, DH has him at the moment now he is home so might get some stuff done now, have a nice dinner out tonight

Emma: See you when you get back, hope its not down for too long for you

Kirsty77 Guest

Anyone want to buy a toodler??Infact I'll give her away to a good home...LMAO.... SHocker of a day today with Gemma, but Jasmine has been a dream. We were up 3-3.5hourly last night again. Think the lack of sleep is catching up on me as my fuse is getting shorter and shorter.........I'm off to have a red bull...........

Kirsty, that's how i felt about Lily yesterday! Luckly today she was much better.

I got Charlie weighed and measured today. He's now 4.62kg(10lb3oz), was 4.1kg at birth. He eats more than he should so he's slow at gaining. She said he was 54cms which is wrong because he was 55cms when born, so i meaured him at home and he's actually 59cms. Not sure how she could have made a mistake like that!

Kirsty: Sorry to hear your having a bad day, and red bull sounds very good, could do with a V myself, but not going to shops till later, Mason is whinging and whining atm, so needs to be in bed but too early!

Tegan: Sounds like Charlie is doing great with the weight gain, and at least you double checked the height

Kate: sounds like it done you good to get out of the house today, hope tommorow is a good day too

I just went in a cleaning frenzy and reorganised the kitchen as i couldnt stand where everything was anymore, looks so much better now

Mason is whining still, way too early for bed though, hate when that happens, ah well what can you do

Phew....it seems to have been a short growth spurt..she slept from 11pm-445am and then went back to sleep at 545 and is still asleep now 4 hours later!!

Had nephew visiting yesterday, he is nearly two and totally hyperactive, makes me admire those of you with a toddler and a new baby even more!!

Marion

Marion: glad she slept well for you

Cooper finally went off to sleep after a lot of screaming, so glad that DH was home to deal with the last of that, i have so much to do and know i wont get time tommorow but i am so tired, so might just start it and hope to get a bit done

Had bourbon and mini cheesecake for dinner, good diet lol

been quiet in here, guess everyone is busy

Well tried a new stategy with Cooper today as i couldnt just hold him all day again, would love to but it just doesnt give me a chance to do anything else!

I gave him bottle then some awake time then when he looked sleepy i put him to bed, much to his dislike, then i just went and patted him for under a minute each time he was unsettled and left him relaxed, after 7 times of doing it he went off to sleep and is still asleep now hours later, so much of a better day for it, just hope i can keep it up though so he gets used to sleeping in his bed and not in my arms all day

My parents are back tommorow so have been in a cleaning frenzy while i have the chance, still have floors to do though and washing to catch up on, but otherwise not a massive amount to do

Anyhow back to it, talk later

Hi girls

We are here. Ashton is feeding more today cause of the cooler weather so he was awake quite a bit during the night wanting to bed fed. I just shoved the dummy in his mouth to get him to go to sleep for a while, first time he has used it since Saturday night and only had it for about 1 min then he was asleep and spat it out. just had to put him into his basinette as Lachlan kept annoying him in the rocker

Belinda - I know you can get those helicopers and trains etc from gift shops or newsagencies. Our smoke-mart sells them as I pop in there to look at them when I have a good friend having a baby or whatever.

Yesterday must have been the day for toddlers to play up. Lachlan was a bit of pain as well LOL.

Love

allyfield Guest

Hi everyone

Things going good here katelyn is still only waking once during the night. Last night she slept from 9.30pm - 3.00am and was asleep bu 3.30am and woke at 7.30am She might drop the night time feed soon hopefully she only really wakes to have her nappy changed and a quick feed.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast