Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2006 #3

Thanks Emma! I'm glad your night was good Belinda. Hope you are feeling better!! LOL at the hangovers - I'm bfing so not drinking but had a good night anyway. Both boys were very well behaved! Actually I was still bfing Jack when pg with Tom so it's been a long time since I had a real drink. I can't wait!! LOL!!

Well i say that drink will be very well deserved when you finally get it Melanie

Have Cooper asleep on me atm, at least now he is spitting bottle back out now when he doesnt want it, so not overfeeding himself then being sick later

Have so much to do here tommorow, well just general house stuff but guess i cant avoid it much longer, will see how the kids are first, have Luke home probably all week with the chicken pox thing, he has been fine with it though and as they come out they are drying up really quickly so not looking too bad for him

Can so understand the wearing one baby and entertaining the other one, hope that she sleeps more for you soon though overnight, we are luckier there

Indian meal sounds good

And have a great week, sounds busy, jelous that you are leaving the house that many times, i am still thinking about it lol Well kind of housebound with Luke and his spots everywhere anyhow

Well i have been in here reading stuff for hours in other threads, started and got me engrossed lol

Good morning girls

We had another great night last night. Ashton woke at 12.30am and then slept thru to 6am this morning YAY

*Tegan* - that is great that charlie slept through. Kameron did his first full night of sleeping through at 6wks, but didn't do it regularly till he was 14wks.

~Emma~ 3 weeks of feeding is a fantastic effort, it definitely isnt an easy task specially when expressing fully. At least going onto formula you are already used to sterilising bottles etc.

I can't say I miss drinking. I used to be able to match just about any guy when it came to drinking without any major ill effects the next day, but since falling pregnant with Kameron I haven't had a good drinking session since and I am definitely not game to now after 5 years LMAO. I was planning a big one on my 30th back in feb, but half way thru the night I got sick with tonsillitis so felt like crap anyway and was telling ppl to go home at midnight. Then 5 days later i fell preg with Ashton LOL.

Kate - Sounds like you have a busy week ahead. I have stuff on 2 or 3 times a week now myself up to xmas. This week is a party plan thing happening at playgroup that I organised and then Ashton and I have our 6wk checkup on Friday.

Belinda - I have to sort out my house today or tomorrow as well. I think it will be more tomorrow for me though as it is going to be 34c here today.

Love

allyfield Guest

Good Morning Girls!

Tegan - Congratulations on charlie sleeping through I bet you feel alot better in yourself.

Kirsty77 - I hope you are feeling better and little Jazz stops crying for you.

Emma - You have been busy, 3 weeks of breastfeeding is better then none you did well.

Belinda - How did you handle a hangover with a little one I do not think I could handle the headache and lack of sleep. Its been a while since I have had a hangover.

MelanieR - How was your night out.

Kate - Yum - Indian dinner sounds nice. You have a busy few days ahead of you.

Well we have been having good sleeps here too. Katelyn seems to be getting into a rountine at night now. She goes to bed around 9 - 9.30pm wakes around 2 - 2.30am feeds for 1/2 then goes back to sleep and sleeps another 4 -5 hours. She is finally better which I think is helping her sleep.
    Going to sydney this weekend to see all our family looking forward to getting away and my DS being able to play with his cousins. He has been a bit naughty since I came home from hospital won't do what he is told I think he might be a bit jealous of katelyn but I try and spend as much time with him as I can.

Any suggestions???

Not real suggestions here Ally as lachlan is a bit of a terror as well specially when I am feeding and he knows I can't get up. Have a great time away !!

Love

Emma: Glad you had a good night and hopefully she drops off to sleep for you

Kathryn: Blah to 34, dont know what it is here today, i never think to look at the temps, felt warm earlier but there is a breeze atm, and sounds like you never got a chance to have that drink so far

Ally: No help here either, Mason is a terror too and like Kathryn said especially at feeding time, he get the vertical blinds and rips them all over the place so i have to get up to deal with him!
    And i handled the hangover cause i have a good DH who let me sleep in, although he got sick of waiting for me to get up so started nagging me in the end, so was glad it wasnt a bad hangover at that stage

Kate: Sorry to hear you had a bad night, hope you both can catch up on sleep at some point today, and at least you are getting out i think thats good

DH must not of been impressed overnight as he left a note that he fed Cooper at 1.30 and he didnt sleep again till 3am, so he would be stuffed at work today, but i go to bed too late to do overnight as well, i am not a nice person without sleep so best i get sleep and then the kids day isnt crap putting up with me, DH goes to bed really early every night so he catches up anyhow

Cooper is going well on the infants friend, really made a big difference to his wind pain, thankfully

Ally: Also with what Emma said about special time with DS away from baby is a good idea if you can do it, when i go to shops or something i take Mason with me so we get some time alone, he seems better for it the day we do it, well sort of lol, doesnt take long to slide back again though
    Last edited by Belinda; November 20th, 2006 at 10:07 AM.

Kirsty77 Guest

Hey girls

We were up 3 hourly again last night. Both girls are asleep now thankfully as I'm knackered. Jazz was really unsettled after her 5 am feed for some reason, she was awake and whingy till 8am and is out like a light now!LMAO

Can you believe how close xmas is!?!?! I have to get my butt into gear and by the Secret Santa gift and send it! I keep forgetting!

Belinda - I will be getting that drink soon enough LMAO. Have a BBQ to go to on Dec 9th at friends, so the kids will be put to sleep there, then I will have a couple.

Emma - Not sure if he is into a routine yet or not, but hopefully he is Will see what happens tonight with his sleep. He seems to sleep more when it is warmer as well.

Kirsty - @ the 3hrly feeding still. I know what you mean about xmas. Done and posted my Secret Santa stuff though so at least that is out of the way LOL

I couldnt' be stuffed with Playgroup today as I had a very busy weekend and still tired from that, so came home again.

Love

Christmas is getting close. Which means Lily's 2nd birthday is even closer. It's only 3 weeks away and i haven't planned anything yet!

Ah wish xmas would go away this year, so not interested in it at all, should be because Mason will be so aware of it this year, but not so far

Took him to see santa yesterday for a first attempt, he wanted nothing to do with him at all and gripped onto me, so will try over next couple of weeks of showing him to him each time i am at the shops so he might get used to the idea of him, think with Luke going with him to see him might help too

Have spent so much money already on kids and i am still not done, well Mason is done, Cooper has one thing and Luke is nearly done, so not so bad, costing me over a thousand dollars for Lukes presents though! Then his birthday is 8 days after christmas, but he knows he is getting a bike for then, and it wont be a dear one after what i spent on christmas!

Belinda - Kameron has no interest in Santa at all. Has refused to see him for the last 3 years, and because Kameron didn't want to do it last year neither did Lachlan. So I am hoping Ashton who doesn't know any different and can't say no may encourage them LOL

Love

Love

Luke has always loved Santa, didnt take him long to realise that he gives gifts and its in his best interests to love him lol, although he is starting not to believe already now, due to me leaving gifts around for Mason unwrapped lol, i am hopeless!
    Mason was great last year and didnt care and sat on his lap, this year i dont think that is going to happen

Got Mason and Cooper tshirts and santa hat sets from kmart i think it was, or Big w, so cute, but masons head was too big for hat so bought him antlers instead, at least they fit lol, i think the hats are just made too small though as his head doesnt seem that big

You just need to get a pic of santa and photoshop your kids onto his lap lol

Cooper will not sleep in his bed, he is carrying on again, so back to my lap it seems again, then he will sleep soundly

LOL at the photoshop thing Belinda. My IL's did that to Kamerons first santa picture, scanned it and then phhotoshopped their other grandkids onto Kamerons picture and reprinted it. I was a bit pi$$ed actually cause I paid good money for that photo.

Love

WOw at them actually doing that, i was kidding

Its amasing what they can do these days though, my sister got photoshoped into a wedding pic of mine, didnt really like her so wished she wasnt in it lol, ah well

Pity you can't photoshop ppl out. Well you can but it takes a bit longer LMAO.

Love

hahah worth it for some ppl i would say

I cut Masons hair while he was doing ABC's on computer and it looks crap, poor kid

But he doesnt stay still for me to cut straight, no way i am taking him to a hairdressers until he is older so he will have to put up with my crap cuts till then

Emma: Sounds fine to me, some babies are happy to do that, she will make up for it i am sure

Wow, how chatty is everyone today!! LOL!!

Ally, we had a really nice night out. Jack dribbled water on his top and after 3 cups of water his nappy was so full his pants got wet too LOL. I had left 2 changes of clothes for Tom with the sitter but didn't have spares for Jack so he went home in a nappy and socks LOL! Tom was really good for the sitter. He guzzled 130mls of EBM from a bottle. Jack never took a bottle so it's a relief that Tom does. Glad the sleeping is going well for you. Like the other girls I find that Jack uses Tom's feeding times to be naughty. I think you are doing all you can really, just spend as much 1 on 1 time as you can when bub is asleep. I also keep Jack occupied with activities - he loves to draw while I'm feeding and that seems to keep him out of mischief.

Emma, Yes, I'll be a really cheap drunk when the time finally comes LOL!! Gaby's doing so well with the sleeping. I wouldn't worry about her sleeping a lot some days, it seems to happen. I agree that 3 weeks is a really great effort for bfing, especially when having to express. Well done!

Kathryn, hope you get some rest today. I'm waiting to see how Jack goes with Santa this year. He was scared of a guy in a koala suit so Im not hopeful it will go well. I can't believe the cheek of your ILs.

Kate, you poor thing. Just when Rylee was starting to do a bit better. You must be so exhausted. You are doing so well to keep up with activites. I really hope it improves soon for you. Are there any more remedies you can try? How did the Indian go?

Belinda, sounds like your kids will have a great Christmas. I'd better start shopping!! LOL at Mason's hair, I'm sure it's fine!

Gosh, did I get everyone? Sorry to anyone I missed. THere are so many new posts!!

Having a good day today, both boys are asleep atm. Had a busy night though, Tom slept for 3.5 hours then woke every 1 to 1.5 hours for a feed! Luckily the Indian for dinner last night didn't seem to upset his belly. Jack's nappies have been a bit messy though LOL!! He loves spicy food!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast