Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2007 #12

LizzysMum Guest

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I have not had time but to skim the posts

Tell me how DH ca manage do to a crossword and spend 2 ours playing Tomb Raider when this is the first time I have sat down today???? I am biting my tounge - HARD - when he puts the word on for DTD tonight I will tell him where to go.

I have been cleaning house, cooking chickens, custard and cutting mountains of cabbage for cabbage noodle salad my fave YUM! all while trying to entertain Eliza......while he swanned on the puter, lucky Amara was asleep. He is being a right carphead at the moment.

Amara is going great, make sure I feed her at about 11pm and she goes through till 5am. Last night we went looking at lights and I fed her early at about 10pm and got woken at 4am but she is so cute how can I be mad?

Betta run, a will wake any minute and DH has now decided to make his Xmas phone calls to the outlaws so he won't be able to help when she wakes - how convenient......

ROFL- a "whoops" nickers.

Leah- Cabbage noodle salad...is that the changs one? mmmmmmmmmmmmm my fav.

Sorry girls have ben very busy and have only had a quick look at your posts, so I hope your all well!

I have made a promise to myself I wont be on BB for the next 2 weeks as Dh has holidays!(we will see how long it lasts!)
    So I am wishing you all a verys safe and Merry Christmas! I hope you all get spoiled rotten!
    Thankyou to my secret santa for the lovely gifts you sent I will be opening them tomorrow!
    I wish you all a wonderfull New year, filled with lots of love, laughter and cuddles from your bubbas!

Eat lots be merry and will catch up on all the goss in the new year!
    Love to you all xoxox

LizzysMum Guest

Yes Ange the Changs recipe, cabbage, almonds, shallots, crunchy noodles and the yummy dressing

Thanks again to my SS, Amara will be wearing her gear tomorrow weather permitting!

Eliza is going to bed now and she has left cookies and milk for Snata and water and carrots for th reindeer - too cute!

Merry Xmas,

just a quickie, cause I'm ready for bed, just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas... hope you all have a great 1st christmas with your new bubs!

Amelia Guest

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!
    I hope you all have a wonderful day with you new little packages and that your first christmas as a little family bring you much joy!!

Love Amelia & Rhys....xxxxoooo

Talking

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Thought I'd log on to wish you all a wonderful first Christmas with your bubbas! Hope you all have a fun day opening presents and eating lots!

We have been up since 6am, Joel had fun discovering that Santa had drank the beer left out for him and his reindeer had eaten the carrot. It was so cute watching him excitedly rip open his presents. This is the first year that he has known what was going on so it is extra special.

Enjoy your day everyone!

Trish

Merry Christmas Everyone.

Hope everyone has a great first Christmas with their new bundles of joy

Ho HO HO...or should I say Ha HA HA!

Merry Christmas Everyone. Hope you all enjoy your day with the new bubbas!

Julia & Max

becky Guest

Hope everyone has a wonderful day. Liam too had a great time opening all his 'SANTA' presents! It was too cute......

Merry Christmas to all!

we had a great day DH & I got up before Nixon and blew 40 helium balloons up for him!
    then put some in his sanpit shell from santa. The boys just got so much i dont know where to begin, our house looks like a bomb has hit there is stuff EVERYWHERE!
    anyway im pooped so will tackle it all tomorrow.

Tyron's SS was Amara.
    To Tyron's SS thank you so much. Tyron rec'd a cute outfit + toy (so sorry its temporaily slippd my mind which one because im looking at about 1000 things on the flooe lol!) and not only that Nixon gor a wiggles cd, thank yu so much he is so obsessed with them atm and got other wiggles stuff so couldnt have been a better gift, then i also got some lovely coloured travel tissues. very thoghful and thanks again!

Huge thanks to our SS, Maddi adores the book & will be dreaming of that green sheep tonight.
    I love my little shower pack, i was wondering why the gift smelt so good.
    Will be buying more of those products.

We had a good day, Maddi did well on the gifts & even slept for 6 hours straight during the day.
    She's wide awake now tho lol

Morning everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas day. Ours was nice, lunch at DH's parent's place and dinner at my parent's place. Kieran didn't sleep that well because of all the noise, but slept well in the evening at my mum's so I had a bit of a break. We ended up with a TRUCK load of presents to bring home, I have no idea where I'm going to put everything!

Enjoy your day everyone!

Hi everyone

Hope everyone had a nice day yesterday. Apart from it being so hot here yesterday (a nice 40+ degrees!) it wasn't such a bad day. Max had a good time, didn't sleep much but wasn't whingy..... was the life of the party! He's changed his routine, and is now feeding every 4 hours instead of every 3, I finally worked that out yesterday after a messed up couple of days and a pretty grumpy kid! Now just have to put that into a routine!

Gotta have Boxing day today with my family and is going to be another hot one. It already feels hot and it's not 8am yet!

Might go and get Max up to start the day

Take Care all )

Hi All,
    Sounds like you all had a fabulous Christmas with your families. We also had a great time and our DS was an absolute angel, slept on cue, right at dinner time on Christmas Eve and then at lunch on Christmas day. Couldn't have planned it better myself. He also one woke once last night, so basically a very good Christmas present from my gorgeous boy.

Hi Julia, you wanted to know more about my son. His name is Luke and he was 10 weeks on Monday. He is very easy going as long as he gets what he wants!!!! He is full of smiles and is trying really hard to laugh. He has always been a good night sleeper, just the days are pot luck anywhere from 40mins to 3 hrs. We are noticing lots of new cries and sounds, we think he might have a temper as some of the cries are quite demanding and high pitched. We love him to death and his is just so cute. First grandchild on both sides so the centre of everyones world at the moment.

mary xmas everyone lachie lucked out big time, got so much stuff!!! cant wait till he starts playing with it all now:P

becky Guest

Hi all!

God I am still recovering! Both my kids got soooooo much! It was honestly ridiculous with the amount of stuff. And my house too looks like a bomb went off! Chels slept most of the day! I dont know why, she must be going through a growth spurt but I think she was awake for a total of about 3 hours yesterday. Is fine in every other way though. Just very tired!!

Thankyou soooo much to my SS. Chels got a gorgeous little doll which will be hung in the car for her to look at. Its so cute!!! Thanks again!!

Im stuffed today. Liams having fun exploring all his new toys, Im just gonna try and get everything else into order again. Glad everyone else had a great time!!!

Just popping into to say a huge thank you to Jasmine's and my SS....loved the gifts

THANK YOU

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast