Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Babies Born October 2007 #17

Peta that is a GORGEOUS photo of your little one!!!
    I was thinking about getting one of those seat thingys but C doesnt really appreciate lying down unless she is sleeping. Its sooo hard to get into the little fat roll under herneck to give it a good clean! Last night I laid her down in the bath (in my arms of course!) to get in there and she gave this good hard kick against the side of the tub and slammed her head into the other side!! Gave up then. Just got DH to get in there with a wipe while I was feeding her. Other than that episode - Caitlyn loves the bath. But I think I will try one of those things - going to Mount Isa Saturday so will look then. Oh can only go if I find someone to go with - DH doesnt like the idea of me driving 120 km each way with just me and C.
    Am off to hang out all my ebay'ed clothes for Caitlyn.

Here is a pic of what we used. Ty was about 3wks old in the pic.

http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/...63/ppuser/1487

but as of this week i stopped using it cause he kept sliding down it, so now i fill the bath up less and lay Tyron on his back, he seems to like it and Nixon doesnt mind there isnt much water in the warmer weather, when its gets cooler Ty should be sitting up and then we have a bath seat he can go in.

I bath with Myles every night! Its our time together to just be! Its so relaxing for us, he sometimes has a shower with Dad but its very rarely!

All your pics are so cute!

I got my bfp in january around the 20th! I remember we went out skiing that day too and could say anything to anyone cause wanted to go to the dr first! seems like a lifetime ago!

Hope your all well x

Nickers that is a beautiful pic of your boys & Rebecca that is a great pic of C.
    Maddi showers with her Dad every day, it's their bonding time but as she is getting heavier we are looking at a bath seat or what you have Rebecca.

Thanks for the support everyone. I just hope that Ethan isn't this fussy when he starts solids.

Bathing - I got Ethan one of those bath chairs that changes height as the baby grows. Ethan loves it. I don't have to lean over the bath to support him so it is great. Ethan is able to splash about with his arms and legs and has a great old time. Sometimes we take a shower with him. He doesn't care how the water comes as long as there is water.

Time for a new thread everyone

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789