Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2007 #25

Yep we tried the Ergo on, gonna take me few tries to get it worked out, M loved it she kept laughing while in it.
    She LOVES the swing, she couldn't stop laughing & when she wasn't laughing she had this huge smile.
    It was sooo cute.
    I think K is gorgeous he has such a big beautiful smile & he was very well behaved can't say the same for Joel tho he loves showing off lol

That would be me that started the MIL vent. Actually mine is ok. She has a heart of gold and would do anything for us, so its a case of taking the good with the bad.

Had a busy day today. Dragged L around the shops all afternoon. He was so good, he even had a 1.5hour sleep while I walked around. Champion! I have been looking at work wear. It was January last year that I bought non-pregnancy work wear! Got to go into my wardrobe and see what still fits me.

Going to the hairdressers on Monday to get a back to work do. Just over one week until I go back. Waaahhhhhh!!!!! Where has the last 7 months gone??????

Kim - have a great trip. I'm sure Jas will do fine.
    Trish- last night was ok, thanks for asking. Still got up twice, but only fed him around 80mls overnight which meant he downed most of a bottle at 8am rather than just a few sucks. Still doing the dreamfeed.

Looking forward to a quiet day at home and DH doing some childcare so I can sleep in.

Happy 7 months to Maddi.

Saffi i can't believe it's gone by so quickly either.

Hope everyone enjoys their long weekend

7 months! She is an old tart.

It's our 3 year wedding ann on monday, maybe it's tuesday. leather. hmmmmmmm. any ideas?

The guni (thanks for nic name viv ) has wanted a feed at 10pm for the last 3 nights. She only had dinner at 7pm and then a BF. But there was no way i could resettle her without flopping the girls out. Surely she can't be hunrgy again after all she eats? I guess it's a comfort thing, but wish i could settle her without BF'ing.

Put her in high chair with nappy off to try and get rid of teething rash. She crapped in highchair. It was everywhere. Then while i was cleaning it up, she pee'd on me! MAN. If she doesn't like me she should really just come out and say it.

happy 7 months Maddi!!\
    happy annaversary for monday ange!

im off on a hens weekend.... we are camping, really hope the weather eases up for us!
    have a great anzac day and weekend everyone

go the guni! the ol' high chair dump and smear. sweet.

ange, i think it's the time for comfort feeds. i know the MCHN was all... 'he doesn't need it' but to be honest, if my (not-so) tiny mammal wants comfort, i think he can have it. same with the guni, i reckon.

we tried co-sleeping last night but he didn't seem to be able to get comfortable at all. i thought my presence would help him not wake up but it seems i had to put him back in his cot, upon which he passed straight back out. at least dh got some sleep because i could attend to jj faster.

mo, i can't believe the lady of the group is 7mo already!!! happy 7 months, miss flashdance (it's the leggings that make me think that)

Happy 7 months to Maddi!!! Wow the time has flown! Glad she loves her swing, every baby needs one!

Saffi - Wow, L did well sleeping so long in his pram! K only does one sleep cycle in his pram and he needs to be moving the whole time . Hope you found some new work gear, I'd have NOTHING to wear if I went back. It's been 3 1/2 years since I sat behind a desk, yikes!

Ange - Happy anniversary for next week! Are you doing anything special? LOL at Lu in her highchair, yuck! At least when K does it in the bath I can just pull the plug .

Nic - Have fun at your hen's weekend! Gee you get around!! I feel exhausted just listening to what you get up to LOL!

Viv - There is no way I would get any sleep if K was in bed with us. I don't think he would sleep either, I think they get used to their own little space, it probably only works if you start co-sleeping while they're tiny.

K is still sleeping really well overnight, going around 7:30pm until 5am-ish, has a feed then sleeps until 7 - 7:30am. I am feeling much better after dropping the dream feed because I'm getting a big block of sleep.

We're going to a friend's place for a barbie lunch today and I actually feel up to it! I feel like I have been hibernating for a couple of months because of the sleep deprivation. I think I'm getting back to normal again, hooray!

Have a great ANZAC day everyone!

Lu certainly is a classy lady, At least you have a great story for her 21st
    Only 3 days till Lu joins the old tart club :P
    Happy 3 years for Monday or Tuesday Ange doing anything special?
    No idea's on the leather, well no practical leather ideas anyways lol

Viv i think the same thing when i see her in the baby legs

Happy 7 months to Miss Flashdance

Had a nice sleep in this morning. Was up 3 times overnight, 2 dummy checks and 1 feed so I needed it.

Ange - what about a new handbag or purse??

DH is thinking about taking us out for lunch. Its a lovely autumn day here and it would be nice to go out in the sun.

Anyway, stuff to do. Hope you are all having a nice day.

Happy 7 months Maddi!
    Ange at least she wasnt eating it right!
    Saffi glad you liked your sleep in! I had one today but Myles is always up at least 4 times a night so my mum came and got him so i could have a sleep in! How much better do you feel! Enjoy your lunch!
    Trish thats great that K is sleeping so well! Bet you are feeling better!
    viv, you cracked me up about your MIL!!!! I cant satnd mine either hence Geoff has gone to visit them alone! x
    nick have a great time at the hen weekend!

Well DH has gone to bundy to visit his parents! So Myles and i are quite lonely! long story with the in laws but they are not very nice pepole so i wasnt taking myles up there!
    Myles might be getting a cold cause he has been a bit nasaly but hopefully it will pass!

Have a nice long weekend! Sleep well babies xxx

Hey all hope everyone had a good ANZAC day!

Just wanted to update...No teeth when we went to bed, woke up with a little white thing poking through! Bottom right one is coming up. Appetite has increase enormously had 100g of solids for breakie, then 50g at lunch and 200g in the evening before bed and kept it all down, has dropped a bottle as well. Reflux has completely stopped for the first time since birth and snuffle is 80% better just first thing in the morning he's gunked up and still a slight lingering cough mostly after a bottle.

Can get on his hands and knees for all of two seconds before he falls head first into the floor and rolls around laughing, such a funny thing, only started doing it a few hours before bed so shall see what the weekend brings. Also thinks splashing in the bath is the most fantastic thing EVER I get wetter than he does.

Going to Coffs Harbor on the 3rd for a week. Working the 1st, 2nd then the 12th-30th then back at home for a month and having gallbladder taken out, then working 1st July-10th August then wisdom teeth out then no work till January.

About all to update, DP has started putting in a real effort with Ryan and spends more time away from the comp for the first time in months he voluntarily told his online game peeps no he wanted to spend time with his family and spent the evening with us. He says that we go to bed so early and he works overtime he misses us and Ryan is so much more interactive and 'fun' now he's spending all evening till Ryan goes to bed with him, in the morning before work and half the day of weekend days which is a complete turnaround think he knows I was about to explode and walk over it... fingers crossed things keep getting better for a change!

LizzysMum Guest

Hi All,

Just back from holidays. We had a nice time at a friends place in country Vic.

Sounds like solids are all the rage around here. I have tried Amara but unlike Guni Girl, Ryan and Max she is not fussed. She eats about a teaspoon and then wants to mung on the spoon.

We have 2 bottom teeth.

It has been raining here non stop for about 13 days. Luckily we were away for most of it but I have Mt Washmore in the laundry and I can't get it dry!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

We also had one sleep through last night which was good except I kept waking up from sore boobies!!!!!

Must go its late,

Night all.

Leah glad you had a nice time.

Hope everyone had a good Anzac Day.

Been reflecting today about what I was doing and feeling 26weeks ago. Well I was in labour!! Can't believe that was 6 months ago. Been the slowest but in other ways the quickest time of my life. Its amazing how my little boy has grown so much before my eyes.

Tomorrow is solids day. Actually I put a bit of steamed carrott into one of those teether bags but he wasn't that interested. Maybe the carrott was a bit hard or maybe he was too tired.

Amber - enjoy your weekend with Myles.
    Celtic - congrats on the tooth. Love the photo - you have a real little boy there now - very cute. Good to hear that your DP is taking a bit more interest in R. I can sympathise with the dads as the first 6 months are very much mum and bub time. I'm enjoying L more now too since he has become more interactive and interesting.
    Sorry to hear that you are having surgery in the next few months. My family have dodgy gall bladders so I half expect that one day I will need to have mine out too.
    Leah - congrats too to Amara on her teeth. Good to hear that you had a nice time away.

Got some more professional photos done of L today. Can't resist. It was after all 3 months since the last lot and he has grown so much.

Hope you are all enjoying the long weekend.

LizzysMum Guest

Hiya,

Can anyone direct me to the mesh bag thingys? Where does one get one from?

Thanks

P.S. Amara has now slept through 2 nights in a row, although I am not convinced it is real...

becky Guest

Leah,
    You just get them in Woolworths or Big W or anywhere like that. They are just in the baby aisle and they are Tommee Tippee Mesh Feeding Bags
    Yay for Amara sleeping 2 nights!!

Leah - I have the Sassy brand of feeder teether. It is slightly different from the Tommee Tippee ones in that it has a plastic outer cover, a water filled handle to keep the food cool, and also can get replacement mesh bags. I got the feeder at Big W but also seen them at Target. About the same price.

Happy 6 months to my little boy

He wasn't exactly kind to his mum overnight. Kind of like the first night after he was born. Oh well, up now and have given him him a feed in preparation for his first solids.

BBL to let you know how it goes.

HAPPY 6 MONTHS LACHLAN!!!!!

Well Myles has a cold and now mummy has one too! No wonder the lil man was so unsettled my throat is so sore! And of all the days, its me best friends baby shower and i am helping her do it! I am so bummed right now I have been looking forward to it for soo long and now i dont want to give it to her Dam cold
    Dh is back which is good cause i kinda had a bit of sleep in today, but thats it now till next weekend....gee im being a real sook today hey!

Anyway better go get ready! Hope everyone has a great day! xxx

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast