Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - December 2005 #15

yay nikki!!!

chacha is much better tonight - so much so though that shehas onlyjust gone don for the night coz swas to busy playing!

Hi!

Hope you're all enjoying your weekend! I had a great day yesterday - had to do a delivery - so met up with my friend Bean and our friend who's down from qld and had a great lunch up at Warburton. Louis and Dylan were such good boys as well so it was really nice!! Just chilled out last night - the kids were wrecked. Dylans sleeping even worse at the moment - up every 1h or so - grrr. Michael let me have a sleep in this morning - I even got brekky in bed - and he's been on baby duty getting breaky and lunch for the kids so thats been nice.
    We're heading up to Bonnie Doon tomorrow as Michaels parents arrived last night back from Holland. Louis is very excited about heading up there!

There's going to be a Christmas show at the arts centre if anyones interested! Fifi, bananas in P, postman pat etc - It's on the 18th December...$31.50 a ticket. I'm heading into Melb on the Fri 23rd Nov to show Louis the Myer windows and post a letter to santas mailbox! LOL! I'm getting very excited for Christmas! Does anyone know what the myer windows are going to be this year??

Cindy - Hope you're getting some rest! Sorry to hear Charlottes been sick - Glad she's feeling better! I can't believe how Charlotte jumps! LOL! So cute. We put Dylan in the jj yesterday and he loved it but he also threw up everywhere...hehe.

Nikki - Happy Birthday Corey!! Hope you had a great night - How fun! Yeah on getting the job - thats great!! Sounds perfect!

Rachael - Hope you get the house stuff sorted - I'm sure you will!! I hope Milo doesn't get too sick! Poor little things had a bad run of it lately!

Chat later!

haha! *lol* just reading what Kristie wrote above about Milo having a bad run of it...
    he came out in a few spots yesterday, which i thought were insect bites, but there were more today, and some looked a bit funny, o we went off to the doctors and have been diagnosed with a mild case of chickenpox.

The doctor said she is fairly sure thats what it is but so far only 5 or 6 spots so she couldn't be 100%. She said its probably so mild because of him having been vaccinated at 18 months.

So I got certificates for Neil and for Milo. I start my new job on Wednesday, it won't look good not to be there on the first day, so Neil will be staying home with Milo.

Well we ended up in phillip island over the weekend, its was gorgeous. We left friday night after work and got back this afternoon. We stayed in a restort that has only been open 30 days, everything was brand new. The porta cot we unwrapped out of the plastic as were the cot sheets etc. The oven had never been used, not that we used it and it smelt like a display home. We had a great time, I am so relaxed.
    Nikki CONGRATS on the job, that is awesome news. St Vincents private is in excellent hospital. Jamie had a stay there as did a friend of mine in the maternity section. I think thats brilliant news. Hope Corey had a wonderful bday.
    Rachel Bugger about the chickenpox. Poor Milo. He will have a great immunity system with all the things he has had lately. Lucky its only a mild case. Have you and Neil had it before?
    Hope the house gets sorted out for you.
    Krisite I hope you have a nice time at bonnie doon. Maybe sleep school may help with DYlans sleeping. You certainly need to get it under control for your own sanity and sleep. I dont know how you are still functioning.
    CIndy Glad to see Charlotte is better. Poor darling. When are you delivering Kristens tupperware again?

Hope you all having a nice weekend.
    XX

Hi!

Rachael - Oh no!!!! Thats lucky that your dh can stay home for your first day of work...hope he's over it quickly and it is just mild.

Tracey - Ooh Trace, glad you had a great time! I've looked at piccies of the resort - looks great!! Did you see the penguins??
    Thanks...yeah sleep school is looking likely...hehe.

Nikki - Congrats on the job!

Tracey - My surgery wound has finally healed. I go back to the doctors at the hospital in March or April next year. My normal doctor was away again and got the rude Italian doctor again. He wanted to do pap smears on every lady that walked into his office. Naturally I told him that my doctor is more than capable to do it when I'm ready. That doctor was so creepy and sleezy.

We've had a few upset in the household here. Benjamin has now definitely got asthma. He had a bad day of it last Thursday, and we had to keep an eye on him over night, well I was the one who kept one eye open on him most of the night. He's back on antibiotics too for sore ears. Friday he seemed right as rain and took him to daycare. I went to work. I'm not allowed to have my phone on me at work, but I should have. I knew he wasn't fully well. Anyhow, daycare tried to ring me, then dh who was at work also. Because they couldn't get us, they phoned the SIL. It was the worst move they ever made. She picked him up, I eventually got my messages and rang her after work to check on him. She said her day was ruined and that she had to cancel some things. She has her own in home ironing company. She is however on the list with daycare for emergencies. I got there at 11am only to be told bluntly that she no longer wants to know, Dh, Benjamin or myself and wants a clean break from us for a few months with no contact. Which is fine by me. She had also said she loves Benjamin to bits but can no longer handle him. She made sure her friend was there, because I know she wouldn't have said anything to me otherwise. She was very harsh to me, and Benjamin was glad to leave because of it. I couldn't believe that the day before when I saw her she was nice as pieto us, then Friday she was awful. I wasn't expecting a barrage of bull from her, and I was happy to get Benjamin out of there quick smart because she told me that she had been medicating Benjamin with her own asthma medication. That's really not on, what if he had a reaction to it? Well, that's 1 less on our Christmas list this year, and less time spent with relatives. I'm sad it had to come to this, but it happens. (sorry for the venting)

Melissa

OMG melissa - some people are strange arent they! Sorry to hear it has come to that with your sister. also sorry to hear benjamin isnt well, i hope they can work out a management plan for his asthma nice and fast!

Kristie- soundsl ike you had agood day with your girlfriends on saturday, sorry to hear dylan is still not sleeping great! On another topic, but did you end up deciding to try a bottle of formula with him? i know we were talking about it a while ago. Mum is very excited about her body shop party!

rachael how are your parties going? Mine have died off a bit next week but i dont mind, i need a break at the moment- sooo tired!

Tracey - sounds like you had a great weekend! Will you be at nikkis tomorrow?

Nikki- how was your weekend? has grant taken today off? did corey have a great birthday?

my weekend has been s[ent with a baby who isnt feeling great still - actually i think she is feeling fine - she just does random chucks and coz shew hasnt had any solids for over a week she is crapping everywhere like she is a baby again! I am getting sick of changing the sheets (and running out of them) from her messes from one end or another!

best be off, playgroup today and tori is already sooking! Oh my life is so much fun....

Cindy - I hope your munchkins get better soon A mother's work is never done l0l

Melissa

Tracey - you asked when kristens delivery date is - its next tuesday! the 13th, should we try to organise a catch upa t your or nikkis house that day if people are free?? (since i will be out that way anyway!)

im good,had a tonne of kids over the weekend,grant worked today,corey had a great birthday but has been under the weather,he has slap cheek i think.sorry gotta go,i think harry wnats bottle and bed.
    nikki

Bugger I just lot my post so have to start again.............
    Nikki I am sorry I cant make it tomorrow, bugger at Jamie changing his weekend plans. Hope Corey gets better and you have a nice afternoon tomorrow. If you are able to catch up next tuesday that would be nice.

Cindy Hope Charlottes eating gets better. Bugger about the pooping situation. 13th is cool, we will wag playgroup It will be nice for the kids to play.

Krisite Hope you can get Dylans sleeping sorted. The place certainly was nice. We didnt see penguins as we saw them in NZ

Melissa OMG I am appalled your sister would talk to you like that. I hope she comes to her senses and realises how awful she was. I hope Benjamin gets better also. Families can be so testing at times.

Well we are 12 weeks today, how exciting. We have a u/s on wednesday and I am so excited.
    Jordan has taken to taking his pants off and his nappy whilst in bed if we dont get him up straight away. He wet the bed this morning and then pooped it this afternoon. SO glad I was at work today LOL Jamie had to change the bed twice
    Is anyone elses bubs doing this? How can I stop it??????
    Ate choc pudding for dessert and now I feel sick. I so need to chuck. Hope this m/s eases up soon
    Hope you all have a nice night and a great cup day.

XX

Milo isn't doing quite that, but he has been pooing in the bath a lot lately.
    He tells me after he has done a poo, 'Toiley, toiley', but its either too late, or he is pretending he needs to go and just wants to flush it - he likes pressing the button!

My cousins daughter does it all the time though, she is about 2 and a half and is constantly taking off her nappy.

He is also trying to climb out of the cot, so its time for a bed I think.
    I'm not sure how to approach it either - we wont fit the bed and the cot in his room at once so the cot will have to go. The bed at least is quite low to the ground, and has a trundle ( milo moves around a lot in his sleep. I am 100% certain he will fall out)

Its good timing, I was just about to get him dome new grobags, so it will be a doona instead now!

Rachel OOPs about pooping in the bath. Atleast he knows he is doing it which is a good sign. We have laybyd a bed for xmas for Jordan. We will keep the cot set up incase he stresses etc as a back up. I am sure Milo will be fine in the transition.

How did everyones cup day go? The 2 horses I bet on did nothing. Jamie won a bit so that was ok. We had a BBQ with relos and friends, turned out to be a bigger affair than I thought. Jordan did so well with Jamies cousins baby. He gave him plenty of kisses and cuddles and didnt mind when Jamie or I held him so that was reassuring.
    Feeling a little queezzy though today. Didnt eat much lunch or tea. Jordan ate frankfarts for tea and they made me sick, the smell and the look of them Now Jamie is eating them so I have retreated here so I cant smell them

Nikki I hope your BBQ turned out ok and you made some good bets. Sorry again we didnt make it.

Take care, U/S tomorrow, we are so excited.

Tracey - Goodluck with the u/s! Benjain strips off for the shower or bath all by himself now.

Didn't back anything yesterday for the races. Didn't have the money too, and just too hard to pick this year I thought.

Racheal - Oh dear...we try to get Benjamin to sit on his potty before getting into the bath or shower.

Melissa

My brother apparently had a lot of money on the winner of the cup, so he is rapt and it will cover the cost of his engagement party. DH is so anti horse racing its not funny, so a pretty quiet one here.

we had a great cup day,had a bbq with some friends.we had a win,i actually won the sweep we had here at home which was a $90 win,grant had some luck and won the sweep at the pub and a place and a trifecta.corey seems a bit better today but kept him home anyway as he still spiked a temp over night,he hasnt had any time to relax as we have been very busy so a rest day for him.
    i would love to have a catch up next tuesday,so we are all available then except we havnt heard from kristie and racheal,can we have it at your place tracey?cindy is nikki coming?i also forgot to give you the hi5tickets yesterday,i will give them to you next tuesday ok.i thought you and al were going to punch each other yesterday,did you both have your period? hehehe???how is chacha today,are you going to take her to the dr?kristie,i am going to take corey and chantelle to te city also we are going to go by train and do it at night,i lov to see the myer windows and then over to federation square and then crown,they do such a wonderful job making the city fun at xmas for the kids.i am also going to take them to the xmas cave in collingwood.
    tracey have fun seeing your bub today.
    nikki

Nikki - you make me laugh! Al and i werent even fighting yesterday! I thought we were getting along fine!!! I was going to apoligise for both of us being so quiet though, we are just so worn out from chacha being sick, she was good last night though so looks like she is on the mend- she has a very sore bum though and i think it might be partly teething related coz she keeps grinding her teeth!
    Thanks for yesterday - we really needed the break from home.

I told Nicky to put the 13th in her diary so she would be free if we got together so she should be there! I think it should be her turn soon to have everyone! they are renovating at the moment though which makes it hard.

I am at work today - I am sooo tired still that i just cant concentrate on what i am meant to be doing- hopefully i can get an early night tonight, well be in bed before 1am anyway!

Tracey - how did the ultrasound go?

rachael - how is milo? hows your new job? hows the tupperware going? have you seen the RBW release items yet?

Melissa -Tori has started undressing herself too! She wont let me get her dressed most of the time either the little poop!

Must go do some work..... maybe a coffee first?

well only 3 hrs till u/s I cant wait. I rang them about putting it on video and they said they dont for 12 weeks only for 19 I think I am going to take a video and act dumb. If I am supplying video cant see what extra it is to them to record it???? Hope they give us some images also.
    Cooking corned beef for tea as the ILs are eating tea with us after the u/s. I think FIL will stay here as he is embarassed to come along, so cute.

Nikki glad you had a nice afternoon and some good luck in the betting stacks. Sounds as though you have a lot planned for Corey and Chantelle this xmas, they will love it.

Cindy Hope you get some good rest in tonight. I dont know how you can stay up till 1am????? ALthough I think I am getting enegery back I am still in bed by 10.00 ish. Hope Charlotte is feeling ok

Kristie How is your sleeping going? Hope its on the improve. You are so welcome to come over Tuesday also for a catch up.

Rachel How is the new job? Hope its ok and Milos chicken pox is better. Are you free tuesday?

Well I am cool to have you all over on tuesday. Will be nice afternoon and I will make sure I prepare the backyard for the kids so that they can play outside if its a nice day.
    I have got to stop eating all these chocolates, I got cabury box for reaching 12 weeks, so sweet. BUt there is 60 in the box and I cant stop eating them. OOPS
    Take care
    XX

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast