Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - December 2005 #16

Nikki i thought i would text you aswell but Nadine cant take the tickets as she has booked in clients for the day. Sorry I hope you can get rid of them on ebay

Rachel I think Jamie wanted to take Jordan as well, he likes to do things 1st also. I am sure Neil will have a good time. Have fun decorating the tree. I did ours on my own with Jamie supervising LOL

Had a good morning took Jordan to see my grandma which he loved. He was playing around in her little garden. Trying to motivate myself to hang out the washing but its too damn hot outside.
    I have finally decided what to get Jamie for xmas. simpsons game for playstation and also some RAM for his laptop. He is SOOO hard to buy for.
    Got Jordan a wiggles suitcase aswell yesterday, its so cute. He can use it when we go to QLD next year.
    Take care everyone enjoy the nice weather.
    XX

Hi!

It certainly is quiet in here!!

We're well! Had a busy week as you all can relate too!! Michael's away for the weekend for a work xmas thing - luckily the kids have been good!
    I had a party Fri night and had to take the kids to my brothers and Louis was still up at 10.30pm just watching t.v...! So, I took him to see some christmas lights as I figured he was already up and it saves dragging him out late another night! I only showed him a couple near my dads house and he thought it was great!! So he was up until 11pm!
    I would love to have heaps of xmas lights - when we buy a house that will be my mission! It just looks so nice. If you buy a bit each year it's not such a bit deal either!
    My list of things to buy when we get a house is growing and growing - the funny thing is I prob won't be able to afford any of it anyway! hehehe.
    My aircond in my car broke on Thursday morning so I'm so cross. So not the right time of year for that to happen. And to organise getting the car in and what to do with the kids??? I have no idea what I'm going to do...
    Last night we had my mum come over with my niece and nephew and my aunty and 2 of her grandkids and we all had fish and chips! It was really nice actually. All the hustle and bustle!! Louis had a ball playing with them all so that was another late night - 9pm!!!
    We were going to have a quiet day at home today but my Nannas coming down for a visit - she not very well and so I better go and see her. We're not close at all but you have to do these things...
    I miss Michael heaps!! I can't wait for him to get back!! I went out and the other day and bought a gorgoeus red & black slip - hehe! We're just trying to make more of an effort with each other especially now that we're both so busy all the time!
    Dylans well!!! He stood up on his own for about 5 seconds yesterday! I can't believe it - he thinks he's so much older than he is!! I hope he doesn't start talking soon as I want him to be a little baby for a bit longer!! He's sleeping a million times betters - slept through last night from 9-6 and then came in with me and I gave him a feed and managed another 2 hours sleep!!

Nikki - Hope you've recovered from your big night!! It's always the way with the kids giving you trouble when your not going to get much sleep!
    I'll probably just call you guys when I get there to find out where you are! I'm aiming to get in by 12.30pm at the latest!!
    Wow on getting a cleaner - how exciting - you so deserve it though - you cannot possible have time for everything and I'm sure it's enough just keeping the house tidy!!
    Yeah on Harry crawling and his teeth! and Chantelles teeth!! Wow! Dylans still toothy peg free and god knows whats happening with Louis - I don't think we have any knew ones! I think he'll still be growing teeth when he's 10! LOL

Tracey - LOL at Jordan being obsessed with shoes! Yeah at the christmas tree! We've put ours up and it looks ok but we've lost our lights so we have to go out and get some! I'm so loving xmas this year!
    Wow - what a big sleep he has!!! Louis sleeps for about 1 1/2-2hours unless he's really buggered. I just can't believe he's been going to bed so late and getting up around 8am still!
    Yeah at working out your xmas shopping! Boys are hard to buy for! Michael and I bought a new digital camera! So exciting - it's sooo much better than our old one. We just need to buy some memory card things for it and I've got ot upload the software. I haven't been taking any photos at all lately - feeling very guilty. I'll end up having a big gap in my photos! Although I have taken a bit of video...
    I think Michaels going to have a heart attack when I wrap all the presents up for the kids!! I think I've gone a bit crazy!! Lots of little things as well though...I just can't help myself...Whoops!

Rachael - Hope you have a fun day decorating your tree! How cute Milo likes to stand on the scales!!
    I thought Louis looked really big this morning so I stood him up against a mark I did on the wall a few weeks ago and he's at least another cm bigger! I can't believe it. I'm definitely going to have to buy him size 3 clothes for winter next year!! He's so not little anymore!! I told him he has to stop growing now - It's scary that they're so big now....I so need to have another one now! LOL!
    It is a bugger your not going to make it to the wiggles!!! We'll have to make sure there's a show you can make it to next year!!
    Yep - she does them every year - she's having an open house as well...in a week or two but she's in kilsyth/bayswater...let me know if you want the details!!

Better go and have a shower! I so can't get myself going today!

Chat later!

Busy busy busy!!! I only have a second to be on here before we have another freaking open house!

I just wanted to say quickly that I was at Nickys the other day and we were trying to sort out where we should all meet up and decided probably outside the gate we are to go in for out seats - she couldnt get to the tickets when i was there coz coop was sleeping in the room they were but i will get on to her today and find out what gate she is talking about!

ok got to go!!

Be back later to do personals and fill you in on all my busyness

oh gosh i am buggered had a massive weekend,on friday i took the babies to have santa photos and chantelle would not go near him and just kept saying channy no like santa!oh well,harry had his photo but poor santa was getting very distressed cos harry kept grabbing at his beard and pulling it down and there was a huge que of children watching,LOL!saturday both the boys were playing in there grand final matches for basket ball,yes thats right they both made it to grand finals and both of them won.also we had the garage sale again and was a great success,still alot of stuff to get rid of but we made some nice bucks also.then we went to a wedding for grants brother,was a great night and i looked blooody hot,grant got really drunk but was very funny,i drove so was on my best behaivior.we got 3 hours sleep and then it was up and out the door by 8.30 this morning,we went to the adventure park in geelong for the boys basketball breakup and presntation,oh my god that place is awsome now,they have done it all up and i kid you not they have got a new section that is just like wet and wild,not as big of course but absolutly fantastic,all the kids had a ball.i seriously recomend it you all this summer,we will go again before summer is over as it was sooooooo good,james is actually going again tomorrow as his school is taking the whole high school as there end of year party.
    harry is crawling now,he has already fallen on his head twice when his arms wouldnt go as fast as his legs but he is moving around every where now,is rather tricky having 2 of them to chase now,i liked it when he stayed where i put him,i cant beleive that james and corey were already walikng by this age,harry is definantly taking his time.he also has another 2 teeth so that is 4 in a week and a total of 6 now.
    work tomorrow and then wiggles tuesday,i am bringng chantelles friend tahlia wih me also.work on thursday and then another big weekend with cindys party and grants work do for the aprrenteses and other trades men and another basketball breakup for jame under 16 team.
    i have not done even 1 bit of xmas shopping,i will go when it has extended late night shopping hours next week to high point and spend a fortune in one night.i have a huge amount of people to buy for grant is going to have a cow when he sees the bank account after that night....ooops i will be in the bad books for sure.oh and i am taking the kids to the city on fri night fr the xmas lights and myer windows etc.ok i am going to bed i am wrecked loveya all,see ya tuesday.
    nikki

Hi!

Wow Nikki! What a huge weekend - it's such a crazy time of year! Yeah on the boys winning their basketball! I saw an ad for that geelong adventure park the other day - would it be worth it for our little bubbas though??
    Omg - you're going to have a huge night of shopping!!! Wow! That will be crazy!!

Cindy - Sounds good about the meet up - I'm stuck for a babysitter for Dylan at this stage...mum says she'll do it but she's goign to have to meet us in the city and then just stay with Dylan outside while the shows on....do you know how long the performance goes for???
    Are you right for next weekend?? Just let us know what you'd like us to bring??

Chat later!

i think it goes for about an hour and half kristie.i will prob just ring when i get there to find you all,is it at rod laver arena.i am preety sure there is onl one entrance to get in with your tickets.we will have to all meet there

Really quick one from me again (trhey are showing more bloody people through soon) i spoke with NIcky and the tickets say to go to gate 12 and 13 on them so we have decided that we should perhaps meet up at 12.30 at gate 12?? If it turns out that there is no gate 12 then we will all just jump on our mobiles i suppse and find eachother eventually!

Ok I have to keep moving before the champers i had at playgroup makes me fall asleep!

BBL

cindy i pretty sure that there is only one door to go through and then you go to the gate or door number,so we will have to meet at the front door to get in first so we can all get the tickets,i am just going to ring you when i am there,me and tracety should be there at 12.30.

gosh harry has popped another tooth thats 5 in 1 week.
    nikki

Hi Guys

just a quickie before i head to bed. So lookingforward to thewiggles tomorrow. Nikki you are right you cant actually get in without tickets so we will need to meet outside somewhere. We all have eachothers numbers so shouldnt be hard. I just hope Jordan stays awake for it all he is normally asleep at 1.We put him to bed late tonight (9pm) in the hope he may sleep in ( i doubt it )
    I decided to changemy work roster in the new year. I will be working mon tues fri and saturday, this way I will have2 days off in a row. I am changing playgroups so will go on a thursday next year.
    Feeling a few movements from bubs which is nice. Cant wait till we find out what we are having.
    Ok well I will catch up with you all tomorrow,
    Nikki see you are maccas at 11. ( i am so naughty, eating toomuch maccas at the moment,this baby might look like ronald when he/she is born)
    night night

OMG, I totally forgot to post in here about Milo's run-in (lol I crack myself up) with thecoffee table on Friday night, y god you'll all be in shock when you see him at the wiggles.

Hmm its relaly not that bad but DH thinks it looks terrible. I wouldn't be surprised if he tired to clean it up a bit this morning before he left for the city.

I'll cut and paste fromt he meet-up thread.

Hi guys! Sorry to run out on you, I hope dessert was good!
    I thought I'd better leave an update.
    Apparently Milo has decided to make a habit out of splitting his head open to coincide with BB meet-ups - this happened last time only I didn't make it to that one at all.
    Its only about an inch and a half long, across his temple and on to his eyelid.
    It seems that it wasn't as bad as they first thought and they were able to glue it rather than having to stitch which is good I guess.

Mum and dad were understandable upset though, as it happened at their place

Hopefully next time I'll be able to get to the meetup and home again without any head injuries!
    we had to go back to the doctors on saturday as the wound was gaping at one end. he said they should have stitched it rather than glueing, but that there was nothing we could do now, and that it should heal ok - if we don't like the way it heals they can fix it later (?)

Neil wants us to go back to his doctors in Melton, he doesn't like any of the doctors in Werribee.

OMG Rachel poor Milo. I didnt see Milo up close this afternoon to notice his head but I hope it heals ok. It looks like Milo and Neil enjoyed the wiggles today.

Well what a big day for the little ones. Jordan flaked it in the car within 10 mins. I think I will get him up in about 1/2 hr so we can have tea and then he can go back to bed. Hope you all got home ok. I was glad Jamie came to meet me as I was knackered and so couldnt be bothered driving home. Jamie is asleep on the couch now snoring so I have started tea and just chilling for a while.
    The concert was great I thought. It did seem to go really quick, it was 2 o clock before I knew it. I was happy that Jordan stayed awake and didnt chuck any tantrums whilst we were there.
    Chantelle and Tori were a laugh, they are so cute when they get excited and dance. You can always count on those 2 to join in on the dancing. Louis looked as though he had a great time also he looked as though he was in awe of what was going on.
    I think we will definatly be attending another concert in the future.

Well better go sort out the washing and the rest of tea.
    Take care
    XX

i had a blast today,that was absolutly unreal,i am definantly going to the next one.
    racheal i didnt get to see milo either as he was in the isle across from me but i did look over and saw him clapping and laughing and neil was having fun too.was hard work taking the two girls but worth every minute.chantelle was asleep as soon as we left the car park but tahlia was awake the whole way home till 5 minutes before i dropped her off,she was singing wiggles songs all the way home.tracey, jordan was a dream today.
    i got home to find my house absolulty sparkling clean from top to botttom,including under all the furniture,the windows,inside my fridge and pantry and even all the walls and skirting boards and window sills.i love having a cleaner!
    having a quiet one at home tomorrow,will spend it outside in the garden with my two precious babies,james is having his last day at school tomorrow and then he is on holidays.wow my first baby is now a year 8 student.oh yaeh forgot to say that corey got the most fantastic school report and for his efforts we have rewarded him with $50,it was really really good,we are so proud of him.
    okay going to have a cuppa and bed,worn out.

OMG what a day!!! Didnt the kids have a ball!!!! Tori was asleep pretty fast in the car and then woke when i picked chacha up and went back to sleep again on the drive home from there and even transfered to her bed and slept untill 6! Cha slept from 3.30 till 6.30 too which was great coz i even managed to get a nanna nap in only to be woken by tori trying to put a dummy in my mouth and give me her blanket! so cute.

She has been a ****e to al tonight though pulling his hair which is something we need to stop right away.

Rachael - i didnt even see neil and milo today, they were sitting next to nicky and her sister in the rows next to where we were aparently- how is milos eye? Did neil have a good time today?

was great to see everyone today, tracey you are looking fantastic with your belly bump! how many weeks are you now? I could probably read it off your ticker actually. I'm serious about the jeans too, GO GET THEM ALTERED!!!! You will want to wear them after bub comes along too so make them fit you properly. I always had to wear them with heals they are that long and as i said i am more than happy to have them altered after you and make them even shorter and into 3/4 length! Not that i think i will ever be needing them again unless i just happen to put on weight coz im not getting pregnant again, not planning to anyway i should say.

OK i am off to get ready for work tomorrow.. Its my second last day for the year.. YAY

oh Cindy, I hear you on the hair pulling, only in our house its mine thats getting pulled, and its brought me to tears on more than one occasion.

Neil said it was awesome, and Milo has not stopped talking about 'big wiggle show' and 'jeff somersault' all night.

Hi!

I agree with you all - today was fantastic!!! Thank you all so much for helping me out with the boys - it was such a pain I couldn't get Dylan babysat but he was such a good boy I thought!! Couldn't have done it without you all though!!!
    I will definitely be up for another Wiggles concert as well! Louis really did love it and I think Dylan did too actually!
    Dylan stayed asleep until we got back to the arts centre and then I had to stop on the way home to feed him...Louis was asleep for a couple of hours and then up again and neither of them wanted to go to bed tonight. Had a shocking trip home - slow and there was an accident on springvale rd and I had to drop catalogues off to a host so didn't get home until 5.30pm!!!!!!! Had an argument with Michael on the way home cos he wouldn't go to the shops to get milk and stuff so I had to drop the kids off and then go back out to get some food. I was so annoyed!! We had a big argument tonight though and everythings cool again...he just drives me mental sometimes!

I thought all the kids did really well today!!! I think Louis is the only one that threw a tantrum - he's so good at those these days!! They all seemed to enjoy it - it's nice that they're a bit older now and can!! It's great you guys can have the kids just walk with you - Louis always does runners so I get to nervous...I think he thinks its a game...

Rachael - I saw Neil and Milo but were too far away for me to say hello! They looked like they were enjoying it though!! Sorry to hear about Milo's head!! I would have been a mess! LOL!

Tracey - You look fantastic!!! I'm so excited your having a little bubba!!! Sounds like a great idea to have 2 days off in a row with work.

Cindy - Thanks for lending the baby bjorn even though I didn't use it!! hehe. Would definitely have though if I hadn't parked 100 km away from Rod laver! LOL! I can't believe how big Charlotte is!! hehe. She's so cute!!! It's nice that they're getting a bit bigger now isn't it??
    Thats no good with the hair pulling. I had Louis hit me and say no today when I went to do something he didn't want me to do...I don't know why though cos I have smacked him about 3 times only in his life!! He's being so naught to Dylan though - hitting him over the head and standing on his legs etc...he's very cheeky as well and he'll do it and run to the couch so I don't catch him in the act...he's too smart for his own good...He's also a bit rough sometimes - he tries to tickle but he hasn't quite worked out how to do it gently yet....It's strange cos he can be so affectionate one minute and then so naughty and rough the next...
    I must say though - it's been a funny time lately - I've been all over the place and Michaels been away a lot and working a lot and we've been so busy, he really hasn't been getting enough sleep and our routines all out of whack...It will be nice to just chill out now and spend some time at home....

Nikki - Yeah at Corey doing so well at school - gosh - I forget it would be school holidays already!! Omg - I'm so jealous to you having a cleaner!! hehe. I wish!! Enjoy your day tomorrow!

Better get some sleep!! Looking forward to not leaving the house tomorrow!!!!
    Chat later

Kristie, can I book in a January party now? That way I can plan any tupperware around it.

Hi!

Rachael - You sure can!! When were you thinking?? My Jan's pretty booked up already....otherwise I'm free 2nd or 3rd Feb??? I've got the aust day weekend free but I'm thinking I'll keep it that way...

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast