Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - December 2005 #16

Default Babies Born October - December 2005 #16

This thread is for parents who's babies were born in October to December 2005.

Your moderators for this forum are as follows-
    Sherie - [email protected] ~ Senior Moderator
    Astrolady - [email protected] ~ Administrator
    Lea13 - [email protected]
    Christy - [email protected] ~ Administrator

There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Please note - To receive thread notfications click the "thread tools" button at the top of this post and click "Subscribe to Thread" there is no need to post in order to get notifications.

Catch up with your old thread here[/URL]

Hio girls - just a quick one frome me (about to go get my legs waxed and my nails done) - i have been reading lately but not had much to say or when i do go to post the girls yell for me.

I still have asick chacha - temps around 39.5 as soon as the drugs wear off and just being really quiet - took her to hte drs the other day and they dont knowwhats wrong so did bloods and i had to get a urine sample yesterday and drop it in, she has clear lungs, throat and ears so they think it might be a bladder infection or some sort of stomach infection (she has been chucky a bit too) NOt fun and rather stressful timing coz we are going away next tuesday and i dont want her to feel crappy while we are holidaying!

Kristie- i keep meaning to say that mum was very impressed with her party and said she had a lovely chat with you. ON the car seat - we turned chachas around a few weeks ago coz she was getting to heavy to lug around backwards! She loves it though and watches everything going on!

better go get my hairly legs sortfed - found this girl in our neighbourhood who works from home and is a real sweety!

you beat me you bugger,i hope they work out what the prob is with cha cha and can fix her up quick smart,bet you cant wait to go away.im sure al is counting down the days.hope you enjoyed your wax.
    nikki

Hi guys. Yep it was Milo's birthday yesterday (not today as my ticker is wrongly showing)
    I've tried repeatedly to fix my ticker but it just doesn't work
    SO I'll have to go to another site to get one I think.

Neil made a skateboard cake which was cute, and we had our immediates families over for dinner (It was Milo's choice and he chose "rice man" aka Chinese food.) He is having alittle party on Sunday just with some other family who have kids his age, so that should be fun.

yay happy birthday Milo!!! The cake sounds fantastic! I wish we had some creative bones in our house for things like that!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MILO.WOW 2 YEARS OLD,HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY AND A WONDERFUL PARTY ON SUNDAY
    nikki

Happy bday Milo sorry I missed it. Hope hehas a nice party on the weekend. So cutehim calling chinese the rice man.

Nikki so glad your 1st day at work went well. Hope Chantelle feels better soon. Its nice Harry is becoming more vocal before you know it he will be chatting away with the rest of them.

Cindy Hope Charlotte gets better soon also. Poor little munchkin.

Krisite LOL at your being clucky again. Are you going for #3 next year?

Well I just got wax done and feel so much better, it was so overdue. Feeling pretty good although Jordan has only been asleep 2 hrs and is crying in his cot. I think he may be getting the cold that Jamie and I have at the moment.
    I booked doc app for monday to get results from 12 week u/s and for check up as we ditched the last app. I am sure all is ok. We used our doppler for the1st time last night and heard bubs heart. its the best noise in the world.

Kirsty Hope you are doing well and Gus too. WOuld love to hear from you soon.
    Take care
    XX

Hi!

Nikki - Hope you're having an amazing day/night today!!! Happy Anniversary!!
    Enjoy your time together!!

Cindy - I'm soo sorry Charlotte is so sick. I hope she gets better soon. Poor little munchkin! Yeah - we'll turn it around soon - He's trying to sit up in it all the time now. It's just me being slack. Only just lowered the cot as well and he's been standing up in it for a couple of week - whoops!!
    How handy to have someone waxing from home!! Thats great!

Rachael - Happy Birthday Milo!!!! Sorry I missed it...I had that with my old ticker as well - thats why I changed! Hope he has a great little party!!

Tracey - Yep!!! Probably in April I'll go off the pill....If we had our house I'd probably go off at the end of the year but I have to wait...grrr. I hope Jordan doesn't get sick. Oh isn't it - I love hearing bubbas heart - it's so surreal thinking you have a bubba growing in your tummy!!! I miss that feeling! LOL!

Ok - better get some stuff done before bed!! Chat later!

we had an awsome day yesterday grant loved his wine cabinet and had alot of fun buying his wine to fill it,he also really enjoyed his masage.i got very spoilt,grant bought me a beautiful white gold anniversary ring with damonds,very lucky girl i am.we went up the eureka tower and onto the ledge,was pretty scary and got a great photo of us in it aswell and dinner was devine,very very expensive though,grants steak was $50 and he had a glass of red(which was only a quater full) and that was $18,but the meals and view was superb.cheeky bugger got me a new toy for the bedroom.LOL!i dont think i have seen him so relaxed and happy in months,he had a wonderful day.
    work was good yesterday but there is sooo much to learn and very overwhelming,i feel very inadequate and i hope they are not disapointed in there choice with me,i will just keep trying and hopefully it will all come together soon,i am working 3 full days next week.
    ok lots to do today including putting all the xmas lights up outside so have a great day every one.
    nikki

Which doctors' in Melton are you working at Nikki?

station medical centre in melton south across the road from train station in brooklyn rd.

Thats where neil goes!
    I'll get him to say hi next time

Nikki so glad to hear you and Grant had a nice anniversary. LOL at your new toy. Its great to see Grant really relaxed for the day I am sure you both needed it. Dont doubt yourself, I am sure you are doing a great job at work.

Krisite April sounds a good time, Dylan will be one so you will have a nice gap again. Where are you buying or building?

CIndy How are the girls? Is charlotte feeling any better?

Well had a good day at work. We had another farewell for another preg chick in our team. She is 25 weeks but has to leave work now as she has weak uterus. She lost a baby when I was having Jordan at 22 weeks so they are being extra careful this time around. I am so glad for her she is doing well this time. I hope she can make it to 28 weeks which is the earliest they want her to deliver. She had a stick and is on meds to stop her contracting. Poor darling, nature couldnt be that cruel twice I hope.
    My belly is really starting to show now, no hiding it. I love it.
    We have decided to head off to QLD in March/April before bubs arrives. We are going to take Jordan to dreamworld and prob sea world. Will be our last holiday as family of 3. I cant wait.
    HOpe you all have a great weekend and dont forget to vote. I will be so glad when all the campaign adds stop, they are so annoying.
    XX

Cindy - I so know what you're going through. The doctors here don't know what has been going on with Benjamin. He had burning temps all over up to 40 degrees. Poor littel munchikins. It's going around up here. It took us almost 3 days to get him out of the temp spikes. But at least he's getting better now.

Tracey - Don't leave it too late for travel. Those amusements parks get packed

Racheal - Happy belated Birthday wishes to MILO

Hope everyone is getting on really well with the changes in weather?

Melissa

Quote Originally Posted by m1tbull View Post

Tracey - Don't leave it too late for travel. Those amusements parks get packed
    so true melissa

We got our loan preapproval on Friday, for the new house, yay!, so we can go ahead and get contracts etc signed, pick out colours and stuff like that!
    Milo's party was pretty good, everyone had fun but I'm buggered. Neil did another skateboard cake, but he didn't whip the cream quite long anough so it melted a lot and a few of the pieces fell apart when we were cutting it. But it still tasted good.
    Milo got way too many presents, again, so now I think we will definitely be doing a cull of his toys soon, probably pre-christmas, there are way too many.
    Cindy, Nikki posted me the wiggles tix and they arrived safely on Friday.
    I'm thinking I will definitely stop tupperware (well not try to get any more parties, and just do it for friends and relos. I won't have time when I am studying next year anyway.
    Tracey, QLD sounds great! I want a holiday but I doubt it with the house happening etc

Justa really quick one from me today to say i am going on holidays tomorrow morning so wont be on here for a while!!

Off to the GOld Coast YAY!!!!!!
    However that means that today is a mad day of getting the house clean and packing etc andi have had a massive weekend of tupperware! We have just been told that the owner of the house are selling it (doesnt make any difference to us coz we have locked whoever in to a lease untill feb2010) but they want to show people through while we are away which sucks coz the house obviously has to be spotless as well as trying to dealwith the girls and packing!!!!

Rachael - how exciting about the house - congratulations

OK, i am off... have fun without me (but not to much)

Cindy have a great time in QLD and enjoy the sun and sand. Hope its relaxing for you all. Hope you got the house clean
    Rachel Yeah on the house finance, havefun choosing colours thats the best bit
    Melissa sorry to hear that Benjamin has been feeling not so good but good to hear he is better

Well had a doc app today got my referal for u/s so can get it done between xmas andnew year. bubs heart beat is good.
    Jordan is learning more words which is good. He is getting so clever
    heading off to bed now
    XX

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast