Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - December 2005 #16

no prob. can you pencil me in for Sat 2nd. Any start time between 1-3:30 is fine by me, so whatever works best with the boys' sleep times etc.

No worries - I'm thinking I may be able to leave them at home anyway...Dylan shouldn't need any feeds by that stage as he'll be over 9 months and down to 3 a day... Unless you wanted me to bring them??
    A 2.30pm start would be great - gives me plenty of time to come across after theyre lunch!
    It will be great as well - the new catalogue will be out!! It launches at the end of Jan!!
    Thanks heaps!!

Its up to you whether you bring them or not.
    Milo will be up about, and there might be another couple of kids there too

had a great day at home today,it was really nice just to spend it with my munchkins.did some gardening and played on the swings,cleaned the pool,walked to school to pick up corey,supermarket etc etc.they are both fast asleep now and grant is out the front shooting hoops with the boys.
    going to have a shower a cuppa and bed,have a good day tomorrow,i have work and am doing home visits all day.
    nikki

Milo had his 2yo checkup (MCH) today, Neil took him.

He's 91cm, 13.8kg
    So I must have measured him wrong I was sure he was taller than that, ha ha.

Anyway the MCHN said everything was really good and at or ahead of his age "especially for a boy" (?) she said that last part last time a well.
    I am wondering about his ambidexterous-ness, I don't think DH asked. When do they start to show a preference for one hand over the other, cos Milo still uses both very interchangeably.

Hi!

Just had Louis' last gymbaroo!! I'm so excited to take Dylan next year - he loves it! I don't know if I already wrote but Louis is going to a 2yo kinder group next year - I stay as well - but I think it will be really fun!
    Both boys were a nightmare to get to sleep last night!!! I so hope it's better tonight...

Rachael - Yeah...I'll probably leave them at home...It will be a lot easier for me!
    Yeah on Milo's check up! He's still above average height then? Louis was only 88cm at his 2y check up...I've had the "for a boy" comment a lot as well! Not sure about when they start using one hand more than the other...

Nikki - Glad you enjoyed your day! Sounds nice!

Well, I'm home for the arvo - I have a fair bit of work to try and get done - just finalising everything for the year - I'm really excited to start wrapping presents so hopefully if I can get the kids to sleep before 10pm tonight I might have half a chance! LOL!

Chat later!

Hi ladies

Well the floors are clean and I just have to work out what to do for dinner. I hate deciding.
    Went to watergardens this morning to buy Jamies xmas pressie and was pleased I got what I wanted. I also bought Jordan a pottie ( the little turtle one which is also a stool ) we are going to try potty training over the xmas break whilst Jamie is home so thought I would get prepared. I couldnt beleive how many types of potties there were and how fancy some are. Some had flushes and everything OMG!!!!!!

Krisite I hope you get the boys to bed easier tonight. Good luck with wrapping presents. I have done mine as I bought them so everything is wrapped and in the spare wardrobe. Yeah on Louis going to 2 yr old kinder, I didnt know they had one? We have 3 yr old and 4 yr old in my shire. We are going to do playgroup again next year so that will be good. It will be great to have both boys in gymbaroo next year, they will have a ball.

Cindy Poor Al, I hope you can sort the hair pulling out. Maybe he will need to shave his head ( thats one way to solve the prob ) Glad the girls slept well for you after the concert so you got to nap aswell. I was knackered also after the concert, it was a big day. SO cute of Tori to come and give you a blanket and dummy to help you sleep. I wore the jeans yesterday and only had to roll them once so think I will just keep doing that. I really dont want to shorten them as you may need them again. I am so grateful for all the clothes in the 1st place, they are coming in so handy. I am loving all the pants.

Nikki SO JEALOUS of your house cleaner, send her over here! YEAH for Corey doing well in school that is awesome. I cant beleive James is in yr 8 either. He was only in primary school when we met him, how time flies. Glad you had a nice day with the bubs outside yesterday, its nice to just relax at home. Hope work is going well for you today.

Rachel Jordan is still using both hands also. He favours his left though.... I am not sure when they choose their hand? WOW Milo is really tall. How cute of him to tell you all about the wiggles show when you got home. He is a real cutie

Jordans new word is DUCKIE ( his donald duck doll ). This morning his 1st words we heard from his room where duckie duckie,. When I went in he was chatting to him in his cot, so cute. I am so glad we are not hearing CAR so often. He is also saying HUH? all the time. It is getting annoying. He seems to be picking up more and more words so am sure he will be able to communicate a bit better in the new year.
    Only 14 days till we find out whether bubs is a LIAM or MADISON. I cant wait...... I am still thinking LIAM, only time will tell.
    XX

oh wow Tracey its getting exciting huh? I remember hanging out for my u/s, and being apprehensive at the same time.

Milos latest says are 'whats goin on" and 'how goods this (good's 'is!)
    He has also taken to called me Rachael which is less amusing! LOL

Hi!

Just a quick one as I've got heaps to do this today! Off to the park and then shopping etc - prob have to come home in the middle for sleeps etc.

Tracey - How exciting - Love the names you've chosen - gorgeous!! No wrapping presents again last night - I'm sure it will get done in time though! You're brave - good luck with the toilet training. Louis did wees again the other day in it but it is very lucky if he does...Although he's finally starting to recognise when he does wees so hopefully we'll get him tt in the new year also...
    I think the 2yo kinder is a special thing...I'm sure playgroup achieves the same thing - the only difference is the lady running it is a qualified teacher...
    Thats great Jordans talking a lot! So cute - LOL that it gets annoying! I know the feeling! hehe.

Rachael - LOl at Milo calling you RAchael - cheeky! hehe.

We have "in a minute or just a minute" and he usually asks in the morning " what we doing today?" hehe. Oh and from me he's got - get me a drink - NOW! So bad - I realised when he wasn't listening I'd say - NOw louis - so now I'm trying to not be impatient and to say please and gently coerce him! LOL! It's funny how when they say naughty stuff sometimes it's just come straight from our mouths! hehe.
    He's such a chatterbox - His Opa took him for a walk the other week and came back and said he didn't stop talking the whole time!! The good thing is now that we can understand 99% of what he's saying!

Better go - chat later!

OMG its soooo hot! I hope it cools down tonight, tori is still up and its 10! She is to hot and feral to go to bed!

I hope everyone has had a good day and has a great weekend planned. I have my tupperware xmas party tomorrow night and then the BBq on sunday so busy busy busy..oh and we have more people lookingthrough the house tomorrow too! i am getting sick of cleaning.....

Hi!

Cindy - what do you want me to bring for Sunday?? Hope she goes to bed soon!

i hope you guys have fun on Sunday. I've got the family Christmas party to go to.
    Tomorrow was supposed to be relaxing, but after tonights disastrous shopping expedition, its going to be more christmas shopping for me!

Hi!

Hope you got your shopping done Rachael! I headed out today - was busy but not too bad...I'm all done though which is great! Bugger you can't make it tomorrow!

Hope you're all enjoying your weekends! See you tomorrow arvo!

we took the kids by train into the city last night,it was absolutly fantastic,it was such a warm night which was perfect,there was so much activity and buzz in the city it was relly exciting and festive,i have never seen the city so alive.we had dinner first,then went to the myer windows(no queues) ,then up to santa land on level 5 in myer which was wonderful,then we walked to federation square to watch the advent calender show,that was awsome,i really recomend it to you all,it starts at 9pm,i thought the babies wouldnt last that long but they did and watched the whole show which went for 40 mins.it was really magical and very clever.by the time it finished we had to leave to get a train home so we didnt get to go to hardware lane where the whole street is lit up with xmas lights but we were all tired by then.the kids were perfectly behaved,tonight we took them to see the lights at the xmas farm here up the raod and it was beautiful,chantelle was really delighted.i am actually going to start my xmas shopping tomorrow finally and then off to high point thursay night to finish it all,there will be some big bucks spent let me tell you,i have 8 neice and nephews to buy for along with 3 parents,creche and school teachers and of course my kids.
    okay have a good night and chat later.
    nikki

Hi!

Wow Nikki - sounds like you guys had an amazing time!! ooh the show at federation square sounds great! Hope you got all your shopping done today!

Cindy - Thanks for today - sorry we didn't stay too long! We had such a big day! I managed to get the kids to bed just after 7pm today which they so needed - I've got the vaporiser on and drugged them up so hopefully they have a good sleep...

So we had a huge day - had a brekky catch up with school friends in the morning - it was so hard as no-one has kids and I was on my own and of course Louis didn't want to sit still at all...he did really well but it was just hard...they had a bit of a nap when we got home though...They've both got snotty noses so I hope it's just a little cold and nothing too major...
    For the first time in ages I got them to sleep without a drama tonight...turned the tv off and put Louis to sleep first and then cuddled Dylan on the couch and we both fell asleep! I put him down just after 8pm when Michael got home and I haven't heard a peep out of either of them yet! They haven't gone to bed this early in sooooo long!
    Louis told me he wanted to stay home tomorrow and not go to swimming so I think we may just veg at home...Should be a fairly quiet week other than getting ready for xmas - so should be fun!

Chat later!

Hellooooo???

Just a quick one from me...boys are well - still runny noses but not too sick.

We had an exciting day - Dylan clapped his hands for the first time (and I haven't even got around to teaching him yet! LOL!) and Louis spent the arvo nappy free (Cindy - Nikki inspired me yeterday with Charlie!) He started to do the first one on the couch and I quickly grabbed him and he finished it on the potty but the second time he started and made it to the potty himself which I was very impressed about! The last one was done at the dinner table...hehe. We shall see how we go tomorrow!

Hope your all well! Chat later!

Tracey - Benjamin has come out with plenty of new words in the past few weeks. Stink, I fart hahaha, Car (of course which drives us mad too), truck and some other words you have to tell him to slow down to actually understand them when you get him to repeat them. What a wonderful age this is...

It's nice to see things in here are still progressing and that you all have been very busy.

Again we've had trouble at daycare, it seems constant lately. We've had to put guidelines and procedures in place for Benjamin, as he's found that he can use his muscle and size to get what he wants from other kids. We certainly didn't raise him to be the class bully but it certainly is becoming that way. We've nipped most of it in the butt by trying to catch him before he gets nasty to others and it seems to be working. I don't have his teacher trying to pull her hair out as much now, which is good. We were very upset with him last week when we heard he gave a little girl a black eye, all to get a toy from her. They said it happened so quickly and without warning. He'd picked up a toy container and hit the little girl with it across the bridge of her nose then took the toy she had. Benjamin spent time in the directors office after that. He was not impressed about that, but neither were we when we found out what he had done.

Melissa

My gosh its quiet in here at the moment!

I have been reading- just not posting coz i have nothing to say which is very boring of me i know!

Kristie- thanks for coming sunday - elise turned up about 5 mins after you left so i woke tori up so she could have a play and her and skyla ran around like mad things till just after 7! What a long day!

Melissa - what a little bully! I'm glad you have been told about it nice and early though, that poor little girl! Tori has started to gang up on one of the kids at playgroup which isnt any fun! The little girl is 4 too!

Tracey- where are you??

Nikki - how did the boys finals go?

Rachael - good chatting to you today! I hope everything worked out.

sorry- must get going- chacha is a nightmare to get to sleep at the moment and it looks like i am going to have to go feed her to sleep as my last resort! She has gone off her solids the last few days and is back to having 4-5 bottles in the day and only rice cereal for breaky! who knows what thats about!

My outlaws arrive tomorrow - I hate als mum! We have to get the spare room all tidy for them though tonight and then off to work tomorrow and thursday so i will try to check back in here some stage!

night all!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast