Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - December 2005 #19

Lygon St??

Well my life is a never ending drama but its all good!!!! (I hope)

Kristie- could you please email me the link to your due in oct buddies? My SIL has just found out she is due oct and knows nobody as has only just moved to sydney from london so i really think she would benefit from BB

Thats all for me at the moment - will be back later...... Had a massive day at Nickys house looking after her2 and now my girls are sleeping (very late to be but hey!) and i should try to get some stuff done, my house s revolting coz i am never home now i am working 2 days a week

Nikki- how is you job going? still loving it>

Melissa - how are you?

yeah, but I meant has anyone got a recommendation? I'm going to be driving so it would be good to know which end to park at etc.

yep cindy still love my job,i am now working permanent thursdays aswell,so now i work 3 days a week.
    i will do a search and see what restaurant week can find for the 9th.
    tracey i think it is a good idea for you to leave work sooner.i worked untill i was 37 weeks and that was good cos i was working in aged care at the time and it was physical work but the 3 weeks i had to rest was really important to me physically emotionally and mentally,i was ready and prepred to bring home a new baby without feeling rushed and unorganised.plus it will be a good time for you to spend some time with jordan before all your time is sapped up by liam.
    well our bathroom is done aprt from painting,i bought and put in new towel rails,toilet roll holder and new taps and shower accesories.it just looks great and very modern now.the shower screen is so clean and modern too.
    i am having my hair cut fri night and coloured it is so overdue.
    it is grants birthday next monday so we are having family over sunday but he doesnt know.i am getting him a voucher for dan murphys so he can fill up his empty wine rack again and a voucher to go shopping at water gardens.he is taking monday off so he should be able to use them that day.
    not much else this weekend,reece is back saturday and i am catching up with some friends sat arvo.actually with basketball and football ,this weekend now sounds very busy doesnt it! hehehe!
    oh yeah another friend of ours had her baby girl today at 31 weeks prg,she is 1.5 kilos and is expected to be in hospital for about 5 weeks due to immature lungs.
    our friend who had her baby boy yesterday had some sought of poisining go through her blood the info is still very sketchy,she will be ok they are saying and so will the baby but he is critical as you can imagine at 26 weeks gestation.

question,i thought it might be nice to sit at a round table and share a banquet meal of chinese does anyone object to that.

no objections here sounds good nikki!

yep fine by me too i love chinese.

yeah i will be up for chinese thats a great idea nikki,you are a clever girl with great ideas.

hehehehehe! god i crack myself up!

Nikki I am cool with chinese or even an italian place with nice pasta or pizza, whatever I am easy (thats how I got into this situation )

Jordan has had a great week of TT only a handful of accidents and some where my fault cause I wasnt quick enough to react...... Yesterday at the park he told me he needed to go so my friend took him to her place and he went.... so proud of him.
    Last night he woke up at 3am cause he had pood his nappy and wanted to go toilet. At just after 4 he came into our bed cause he wouldnt sleep in his and kept screaming out to me. He then slept in till 8am ( I was rapted about the sleep in )

Hope everyone is well
    XX

The Chinese plan is fine with me.

I'm happy too! Not fussy with food other than not liking seafood....
    Tracey - smart move finishing up a touch earlier, sounds like you need the break

ok i have found a restaurant.it is called china max and has rave reviews on the net.it is in essendon,i figure this is about half way for all of us,tracey would live the closest but that seems fair since she is very very very PREGNANT!
    it is at 6 keilor road essendon let me know if this suits and i will go ahead and book it.
    love ya all.
    nikki

Nikki I have been to china max before and they are nice. Its pretty easier to get to also

Cindy did I read right???? are you moving again? i thought it said that on your facebook.

sounds good to me!

Well, we trying half a bed tonight - cot side is off but its not fully converted yet. Between Neil, me and my parents, with the instrucitons, we couildnt work out how to attach the safety rails!
    So theres a mattress on the floor - I just know he's going to fall out....actually I think I heard a thud!
    Last edited by Pandora; April 25th, 2008 at 08:33 PM.

Nikki - the doctor is quite sure apparently that he got his 2nd diagnosis right and that I do have my tubes still. Still waiting to be reviewed though. The head of the hospital is still trying to get the doctors together for a sit down with me to discuss what's there and what's not. The surgeon is still on leave indefinitely.

Waiting on good news now, my lips are sealed and I'm so not trying to jinx ourselves, but will keep you posted on the outcome.

Little man is doing well. Benjamin has hit the 100cm's mark and is 19.5 kilos now. He still has no concept of what cars can do to you if you run out in front of them, as he still attempts to run out in front of them. Twice today he let go of our hands and did the bolt into traffic, I don't care if it's a quiet street or a busy one, a road is a road! Benjamin just likes to scare us. Dh gave him a fair smack for it too.

Melissa

Hi!

We've had a really full on week or two...my back/necks been giving me heaps of trouble and I've been getting more headaches. Also had a couple of parties this past week as well as running around with the kids! Ended up a bit of a mess today and had my long awaited cry! LOL...Michael's was off to his parents again today and will be home tomorrow night...he's been really moody and feral lately which hasn't helped me at all either...grrrr. He did let me have a sleep in today though and had a bit of a tidy up before he left so that was nice...
    Gosh I really haven't posted for ages have I...I'm trying to think of all thats been happening...On the day of Charlottes b'day we had a crack in our radiator and in the evening our dishwasher broke - talk about expensive day! Luckily we managed to sort out both for a reasonable price...
    Dylan had his 1st b'day party! It was an amazing day - I can't believe my little boy is 1!! He had such a fun day and loved having everyone around and it was so nice and sunny! He got lots of pressies and especially lots of clothes!!
    He had his mchn visit on Thursday and is now at 9.6kg and 74.7cm long! so as smallish as he is she said developmentally he could pass for 18mo!!! Wow! He's learning more stuff everyday though and is just so gorgeous! He's going through a big building towers stage and so hates it if Louis sleeps and bangs on the door for him to wake up! He knows his tummy, toes, hair and is saying a few words as well...
    Louis is great - he can write 1, 2, 3 now! We nearly died - he just showed us in the bath - he'd written it with bath crayon!! He's loving copying the alphabet in his abc book too with the whiteboard marker...Otherwise he's just cruising along...being gorgeous as ever and helping me out heaps which is nice...
    Had my booking in at the Angliss yesterday...I'm going through the family birth centre this time which I'm excited about - even have the option for a waterbirth which would be amazing! I ended up all anxious though as she couldn't pick up the heartbeat and couldn't really even feel my uterus yet...I thought 3rd time around it would all come up earlier rather than later...so needless to say I'm anticipating my 12w u/s on next Wednesday. I can't believe how quickly this p/g is going though - amazing! I just hope everythings ok.

Melissa - Wow - Benjamin is huge!! Good luck with everything with the hospital...they seem to be taking there time getting organised with your information - hope you find out whats happening soon!
    How scary Benjamin running out in the street...Gosh what a fright you'd get...

Cindy - Was great to see you guys at Charlotte's b'day...sorry we couldn't stay long...It ended being a bit of a disaster of a day with us really...Michael ended up spending the afternoon going to pick a part and getting a new radiator...
    Woohoo on dtd!!
    Awww at being emotional over Charlotte turning 1!! I dont' blame you..I've felt a bit that way myself...Yeah at it being undecided - I can understand you wanting to do your own thing though as well...The idea of having older kids and a bit of freedom does sound appealing as well!
    I'm excited to see the new catalogue - I've already had a few people want to order some stuff so when you get around to it organise a pack for me and I'll try and get some sales happening!
    Hey...I'm due Nov...so won't be in the same group as your SIL...

Tracey - I hope you had a great day today! I agree with everyone else - I've had size scans and they haven't been very accurate at all...I think they always end up overestimating the size as well so I'm sure you'll be fine!! I completely agree - as long as bubs is healthy though it doesn't matter how he comes out! I can't believe how quickly the times gone - you'll soon have your bubba in your arms! How exciting! Thats great your getting all organised...I love having everything sorted and all the little clothes washed and ready...I agree with Nikki - it's great to finish work early enough that you can relax and chill out...
    Thats great Jordans doing so well with TT! Wow - thats amazing he's gone up to the next level with swimming!!! Gosh...I hope Louis will go up soon but I don't think they do it until they're 3 at our swimming...so prob not until next year...

Nikki - Yeah at having a great time at your 70's party! Hope Corey is all better now...I'm sure James will be fine at school - most boys are disruptive if I remember correctly! LOL! As long as he keeps his marks up he should be right! As you said, he 's only young - he's still got time to work out what he wants to do...
    Sorry to hear you got sick - hope your all better now!
    Gosh - wow what a tiny little baby...how are they going?? How scary to go so early...I can't believe you had another friend go so early as well..
    Wow at working 3 days a week now - gosh I don't know how you do it all!

Rachael - Yeah at getting all your plans for your house sorted! How exciting! How did Milo go in his bed last night???

I'm hoping mum will babysit on the 9th as Michael will be away...so should be right...if she can't I'll hopefully be able to find someone else...Chinese sounds great - as long as it's got vegetarian food I'll be happy!!

Gosh I've written a novel - if anything doesn't make sense it's just because I've been watching Harry Potter at the same time - LOL! Chat later!

Hi ladies,

well I have the sweetest SIL's, MILs and DH for organsing a surprise baby shower for me. I was so shocked and had a teary when I realised ( lukcy there wasnt too many people there at that point ) I had a fabulous afternoon and Liam got absolutly spoilt, I have no idea how he is going to wear all the new clothes he was given let alone wear any of the hand me downs
    Nikki and Rachel is was so lovely that you were able to make it. Cindy I am sorry to hear Charlotte is sick I hope she is better now.
    I thought at the end of the arvo that my waters had broken as was getting little trickles of water ( poss just loosing my bladder) but nothing eventuated. This morning I had a little more which had some blood in it so not sure if this means things may start soon.

Jordan has been sick today, running a temp and vomitting ( i hope it isnt catchy as he was hanging out with Milo yesterday) He has gone to bed now so I am hoping he might sweat it out. I have told myself tonight isnt a good time to go into labour as he is sick and will want his mummy around so fingers crossed nothing happens today.

Kristie WOW sounds as though you have been busy. OMG at Louis writing his ABC he is just amazing. I think a waterbirth would be awesome. I have watched heaps on you tube and they look so relaxing and natural.

Melissa OMG at Benjamin running onto the road, I know what you mean a road is a road even if not busy. I hope he doesnt do it too often, it would give me a heart attack. I hope you do get good news, I have things crossed for you.

I have hospital app tomorrow so it will be interesting to see what happens and what position Liam is in. I will fill you in when I get home.
    Take care
    XX

oh wow tarcey sounds like the start of things to me,get the dr to check if you have started dilating,it means an internal but could give you a really good indication if things are starting.if you had a klittle bit of blood sounds like you might lose your show VERY soon! oh im excited.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast