Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - December 2005 #19

Hi!

Ooh Trace - sounds like it might be starting - good luck at your appt today - Let us know how you go!!! Sorry to hear that Jordan is so sick...hope he improves quickly!

Must do some food shopping today...there is absolutely no food left in the house...

Hello all!

Tracey - so sorry we didnt make it the other day - i will hav to give you your pressie at our dinner! Sounds like you had a good day though and it also sounds like you could be meeting Liam nice and soon! How exciting- its still not real to me that you are having a baby!

Kristie- I will bring some catalogues to our dinner for you if you like. COuld you please do the same for me? One of each please! Did you ever end up catchin up with Melanie? She hasnt worked with us for a few weeks coz we havent needed her so i havent heard any updates but i know she was keen.

Well - we bought a house yesterday, no building, just a house which has everything we wanted so we got it and saved ourselves 20k in the process which is always nice and its only in narre warren so closer to everyone than lyndhurst too~! I must go now though, got to sign the papers.... What an expensive weekend!

The attachment for the house is here - 4 AVERY COURT NARRE WARREN

Its really grotty and will need a good clean coz the people renting it at the moment are revolting and just dont care! The kids have even drawn all over the walls and stuff like that! THe garden looks like it hasnt been touched since they moved in at christmas time. The people selling have said they will get it all cleaned up for us though.

oooooh Cindy! Congratulations! Its soooo pretty!
    I love the benchtops and the floors. I didnt win the timber floor argument with Neil.
    Oh I want one now! We are still waiting on the final valuation for our finance approval. grrr, so will have to have the dates put out at least another 2 weeks - lucky we have family doing our conveyencing.

Tracey - Milo seems fine so far. I think I left his drink bottle behind at the party though. Its orange with butterfly and bee pics on the lower half.
    ooh I hope this is it all happening for you

Hi!

I meant to say also - Thanks heaps Rachael for coming out yesterday!!! I know it's a huge drive...I hope Milo enjoyed the books!
    Thanks Nikki for the pressie for Dylan!! The boys haven't watched anything Barney before and were both glued to the tv for the duration!!

Cindy - Thanks - shall do - no I haven't been in touch with Melanie - I must call her - did she end up going to the tupperware thing with you?
    Wow - what an awesome house!! I wish what we buy would look as good as that...Thats fantastic!!

Rachael - I hope everything with your house speeds up for you...it must be soo frustrating..

I forgot to write that we got our place valued last week (hope your proud Nikki!) and was pleasantly surprised so we've just got to get the fence up and fix the shower and we will put it on the market - hopefully in the next month or so...We've set ourselves a queens b'day weekend deadline anyway...
    We're also fairly confident we'll get the finance for the price range we're looking at and have seen a few houses that fit out price range and that are 4 brms...if only they looked like Cindy's house in this area though!!! Makes me wonder if we should consider narre warren!!!

Chat later!

Rachel i have Milos drink bottle i will bring it to dinner on friday if you are not in a hurry for it. I am glad whatever Jordan has wasnt catchy.

Cindy I love the house its looks awesome. I am so glad this will be your last move.... you must be rapted also. Dont stress about not making it, I cant beleive I am g=ahving another bubs either, seems surreal still.

Krisite glad you are getting yourself organised with the house and hope the valuation goes well. It would be great if you could find something in your area for a reasonable price, its hard when you cant find exactly what you want.

Nikki well no action from the weekend.... oh well, a little longer to wait.

Had midwife app today and I am now measuring 41 weeks so I have been booked for a size scan on monday. If bubs is 4 or more kilo then I will be booked in for c section at 39 weeks. If he is under then I will have another scan at 40 weeks if I havent gone into labour by then. So now I have another week of hoping that I will get the birth I want ut at the end of the day I need to concentrate on the fact that as long as he comes out healthy thats the aim not how he comes out.
    Spoke to boss and told her i wont be back at work till friday as midwife said to stop as blood pressure low, I am tired and measuring big. I will be doing half day on friday to say goodbye to everyone. I dont think she was impressed however she didnt say much.
    Jamie has taken Jordan to the docs as his temp is still up even though he is eating and playing he still looks a bit dopey. Hopefully he is ok and gets better soon.
    Have a great day everyone

first of all a huge CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU CINDY! the house looks absolutly fab,you guys must be sooooo happy to be able to finally settle down and to be in a house you like also.i didnt know you guys were looking you sneaky chook.when do you settle and how did you go with the finance etc?you havprobably saved a lot more than 20k after landscaping,clothes line,mail box paving, curtains,pergola etc etc,it is rather pricey when you build,you just dont realise how much more there is to spend to get everything you want.grant and i are realy pleased for you and al.
    tracey i hav been on the edge of my seat waitng for news from you,wow there realy is not long to go is there,even if you go full term,sounds like they wont let you go past that anyway.
    gee your boss sounds like a very unsympathetic cow to me.
    it is grants birthday today,he had the day off and although he was meant to go shopping with his vouchers we ended up repainting almost the whole house!we had a great day and got chinese for tea.
    getting the lounge sweet and carpet steam cleaned tomorrow morning.
    kristie,I AM VERY VERY PROUD OF YOU,well done mate.now i want to see a post telling me that you have done the shower and fence.

well Jordan has finally gotten better which is good. His temp has gone however he has had a case of the runs today ...... not pleasent.
    I also started having contractions last night, every hr from about 2am and they have just started comning 1/2 hrly so possibly we might have a bubs today or tomorrow I am hoping.
    Think I might have a nanna nap incase we end up with a middle of the night labour again
    Jamie has come home from work just incase things escalate quickly.....

tracey do you think this is the real thing then??????
    if you do go into hospital to have liam before the scan on monday will they let you have a go at a vaginal delivery????how are you coping with the pain is it intense,is it bringing back memories of your labour with jordan? ooooooohhhh so many questions.....im very excited for you,just promise to pop on just to update us so we can start celebrating,are you going to sunshine again,if so i will visit towards the end of your stay.good luck,deeep breaths.
    nikki

Ooooooh exciting. I hope this is it and you get to have your VBAC.

Hi!

Wow Trace! How exciting!! I hope this is it for you and you get to try a vbac!!! Are they getting more intense with walking around?? I know when labour started with Dylan it was a walk that got it really going - he arrived 5 hours later!! It can really get it moving rather than it just slowly building iykwim! Good Luck!!! Let us know how your going!!
    Glad Jordans temps down!

Wow - what a day for us - dropped Louis off at a friends and took Dylan to gymbaroo - then had to drop into another friends and give her some body shop stuff, then raced home got them fed and ready for swimming and they've had they're lessons and now we're finally home again...I think I could do with a nap - LOL! Michael's out tonight as well which means I have to do dinner and getting them to bed on my own as well...grrr! The house is a pigsty but I can't be bothered cleaning right now...

Chat later!

any progress tracey?

no real progress in the contractions, they are more like tightening at the moment, so very early labour. I had these same with Jordan and once waters broke they became intense. They are not enough to even make me flinch. They are regular so dont think they are braxton hicks.... could be wrong
    if i go into real labour before monday i can labour and they will play it be ear so heres hoping something gets going over the next day or so.
    I will be going to sunshine and Nikki I would love you to visit.
    I will def get someone to post but I will message you all to let you know if he arrives.
    Off to bed incase we start up in the early hours.

OOOH Tracey - good luck- i hope this is it for you and I can come visit real soon!

hmmmm no updates from tracey,wonder if she is at the hospital,the suspence is too much for me aaahhhhh!

you will have to let us know Nikki so we can visit!

I text Tracey this morning and it had all stopped!!

ooooh..mmmmm it will hopefully start up again!
    maybe her baby wants to be 'thursdays child has far to go' not 'wednesdays child is full of woe'.
    I know I wouldnt wanna be full of woe!

hi ladies

well feeling sorry for myself and feel as though i have let everyone down now that contractions have stopped all together. I know he will eventually come out however I really thought it would be last night as it was so similar to the way Jordans labour went. I guess its true that all labours are different.
    Went and got waxed this morning so atleast now and I ALL prepared for the big event. LOL want to look neat.
    Jordan has been a feral this morning, saying NO to everything and being really sooky. We ended up putting him to bed at 11 so hopefully he will wake up on the better side of the bed.
    Jamie stayed home from work just incase but think he will go back tomorrow. I am not sure what to do about friday.... do I go or not??????
    Sorry for making this all about me but I am feeling a little down at the moment.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast