Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - December 2005 #19

Quote Originally Posted by deancey View Post

...I am not sure what to do about friday.... do I go or not??????

I thought it was next friday??? Is it this friday? I will serioulsy have to figure out babysitting plans!

Tracey - I went to the BB event when I was 1 week and 1 day overdue!

Rachael - i think she is talking about going to work???

Tracey - I personally wouldnt go, not if you are feeling so cruddy, dont stress yourself out. I dont mind anything being about you by the way, your having a baby!! It should be about you - god knows it wont be once liam arrives- it wil be all about him as it always is! I hope you are having a nice relaxing day and getting some sleep- today is a great day for snuggling up on the couch or in bed - next top model is on which i am assuming you are watching, great excuse to sit fora while

LOL he he okay.
    I dont think I'd go then if it were me

hi tracey,i remember the same feeling with james,i went into labour at 2pm in the afternoon,i was even admited to hospital and laboured allll night,they sent me home the next morning when everything stopped,i was so embarrassed and disapionted and i felt really ripped off that i went through 18 hours of pain and hard work for nothing,dont worry about thinking you let anybody down cos you most definantly didnt.
    your body has done some work so you are a step closer.after i was sent home i hd james 24 hours later hopefully you may not be waiting to lng after all.
    as for work on friday,do what you feel is best,if you wake up fine then there is no harm going,if you did start labour he wont fall out and you would get home and to the hospital in plenty of time,try not to put your life on hold,do what ever you normaly do and enjoy each day that you have left before you are house bound with a new born and toddler.
    i hope you are feeling a bit better tonight,we love you and are thinking of you.
    nikki

Hi!

Another busy day and out for a meeting tonight...so cute at Kinder Louis had to go off with the teacher as they are making surprise mothers day presents for us!! Hehe - how cute!
    Had my scan and very excited to say that we have a healthy bubba in there!!! Looked very cute and was looking like he was trying to suck his thumb! LOL! Michael swears he saw a doody but I'm not 100% convinced - more than likely he's right though...it does look like it but as you can imagine very hard to tell at this stage...Will have to wait another 8 weeks before we'll know if it's an Ethan or a LIly!

Tracey - Awww don't feel bad. I thought I was going early and there were so many times I was wondering if it was it and it wasn't...BUT...I had a straight forward, cruisy (as it can be...) labour in the end so it was all worth it!!! I'm sure your cervix is starting to soften and dialate which will make it all the more easy for your little Liam to come into the world!!! Trust your body and let it do it's thing!!! You haven't let anyone down - your body is doing exactly what it needs to be doing!! (however, in saying all that I completely understand how frustrating it can be - LOL!)
    Personally, I wouldn't bother with work on Friday...I can tell you so don't want to go so I wouldn't bother...You'll just be annoyed being there I reckon!!

Rachael - LOL at your little rhyme!!! What are the rest of the days??? Dylan was born on Friday and Louis on a Sunday???

I hope everyone else is well!! I'm so looking forward to dinner out!!! Still no sure on a babysitter yet but I'm sure it will all fall into place!!

Chat later!

Monday's child is fair of face
    Tuesday's child is full or grace
    Wednesdays child is full of woe
    Thursdays child has far to go
    Friday's child is loving and giving
    Saturday's child works hard for a living
    But the child that is born on the Sabbath day is bonny and blythe and good and gay (lol the happy version)

Hi everyone

well still nothing here so I have decided to go into work till midday tomorrow and then a good bye lunch with everyone. Jamie thinks I am silly but I feel like I have left things undone if I dont go back and say proper goodbye etc. 4 hrs wont kill me and like you said Nikki he isnt going to fall out if labour does start. MIL lives 15 mins from work so I could be there in a jiffy.
    Went to playgroup today and Jordan had an accident. I was a little embarassed but everyone was good about it and even cleaned it up whilst I cleaned him up I guess its bound to happen at a playgroup.

Krisite glad to see your scan went well. LOL at Michael thinking he saw a doodle...... who knows? only time will tell but I saw Liams at 12 weeks so he may be right.

thanks everyone for being so supportive. Jamie and I were driven insane with all the texts yesterday about whether it had started again etc.....Everyone has eased off today so its all good, Jamie went back to work and said to call if anything so all is good.
    Take care everyone, its so cold today

Hi!

Rachael - thanks for that!

Tracey - how are you feeling? I hope you have a nice day at work today with your lunch out!

Well, we've told a few people about thinking it will be another boy and I'm getting very annoyed...I even vented in the punching bag thread or whatever it's called.
    Yes we're happy to have another boy!!!!!! I can understand people making comments to a degree BUT my mum basically came out and said that I've talked myself into having boys (because I'm oh so clever and powerful!) and don't I like girls etc...I was so mad at her - anyway she crapped on for ages - and this was after I told her I was getting annoyed at comments!! WTF????? So annoyed...

Anyway...Having a cruisy day today and then am doing a party in Roxburgh park tonight!!! Will take me ages to get there I think so I hope it will be a good one...however I think I'll get the delivery couriered when I get it in...only $8.50 which I swear would be less than the fuel I'd spend on a 2 hour+ round trip...
    Chat later!

oooh I hate that Kristie. When we talk about having another bub everyone says 'yeah it wll be nice to give him a sister' and 'so your trying for a girl'. Mmm nope we'll be trying for a baby. No offence to anyone who does try ofr one or the other, I just dont like the way that its assumed (by my family) we are, or that we're somhow abnormal for not doing it.

oops that would be me,sorry kristie,
    i guess i am like that cos when i was prg with chantelle i made it NO secret to anyone that i desperatly wanted a little girl since i already had 2 boys.but you are right at the end of the day it is a baby,another child to be a part of your life

Just a quick one as I'm wrecked...

Just wanted to let you know Nikki that I wasn't talking about you! LOL!!! It's just the people we've told that we think we're having another boy that have been really negative about it when we are very excited iykwim?? and mostly I'm just really cross at my mum - she actually said that I've gone against the universe sort of thing and that one of my boys might end up gay because he was meant to be a girl - I mean wtf?????? and even if he was gay I would still love him...
    Really, at the end of the day a healthy baby is all that I ask for...geez, if you see what some people have to go through thats all you can ask for...

Must get some sleep - nigh nigh...

yeh nikki, i have no problem with people wanting to have a paticular gender, just with my relos expecting that I do, and implying there is something wron with me cos I dont.

Anyone heard from Tracey?

ETA: Couldnt be bothered putting in a hole seperate post. I ffel sooo sick. I went to a breakfast seminar for work on Friday, and about a half hour after eatig started to feel a bit off colour. by 4:30 I was nearly passing out, hot, nauseas etc. Went to bed at 9 and didnt get up til 11, felt worse and did a HPT just in case, but thats not it. Then it seemed to get better yesterday but still yuk this morning. AF arrives. Surely this cant all be PMS? Serously, I never had PMS before I had Milo so I have no idea whether it can be this bad, but I'm laying bets its food poisoning fromthe salmon I was serverd from breakfast - htough no one else from work felt ill afterwards...
    Last edited by Pandora; May 4th, 2008 at 08:35 AM.

Hi ladies

well i am still here, only 13 days till Liams due date and hanging in there. We are off for size scan tomorrow so I will know whether I am allowed trial VBAC or will be booked for c section. I am prepared for the later now.....although I know I will have a good teary over it anyway.
    Today we had a major break thru with TT. Jordan actually told me he needed to wee!!!!! Yeah. We have been just taking him all the time and he will go if he needs to but now he actually said he wanted to go. WOW I think its all sinking in.
    He has been chucking major tantrums though lately, the last 3-4 days have been awful. He actually hurt me yesterday when i was trying to put him to bed, he scratched my face 4-5 times. I lost it, ashamed to say and smacked him back.
    Today however, I have my good happy boy back and we have had a wonderful day playing cars in his room.

Rachel I hope you feel better soon. its awful when you are not well but you still have so much that needs to get done.

Krisite I dont think people think sometimes before they comment over pregnancy and babies etc. I dont think it should matter what sex you are having and also if you are not phased over having a girl. Mums say the most awful things without meaning them so try not to let it get to you. I know you and Michael would be happy with whatever this baby turned out to be..... as you said as long as they are healthy.

Well hope you are all enjoying the weekend
    XX

Kristie - As long as bub is healthy, does it really matter about the sex of it?

Racheal - Function foods are always tricky at the best of times, as you never know if it's been kept at the right temp or not. Hope the sickness was not too major?

Tracey - Breathe...Liam will be here soon enough. It's time now to get in some you time before it's too late.

Well, they've booked me in for the 15th to have a sit down with the big wigs at the hospital. Finally, I may have some closure on what happened entirely while I was under the knife.

Melissa

Hi!

Rachael - So sorry to hear you're feeling so sick...hope you pick up soon!!! Hope you get a rest...

Tracey - Good luck with your scan tomorrow! Yeah at Jordan and his tt! Bugger about the tantrums though, but it doesn happen...the kids still go through little growth and development spurts that I'm not sure they know how to handle sometimes - glad to hear he's better today though...

Melissa - That's fantastic - I'm so glad it's all happening soon so you can work out whats going on!! Yeah!!

As for us...a pretty cruisy day just chilling out. Had Michael's brother and our nieces drop in for a bit and then headed to my brothers for the arvo for b'day cake and a chat. Louis was so tired that he slept the afternoon away on their couch - he hadn't had a day sleep since Wed so was just over it...after a sleep he was good though! Was good to get out of the couch and relax though..Dylan loved playing with his cousin Lachlan and just ate non stop! I can't believe how much he ate and then came home and ate a whole can of baked beans!! OMG! LIttle piggy - god knows why he isn't a lot heavier! LOL!

Hope you all had a great weekend!! Chat later!

P.S Oh and Michael's not going away this weekend so I'm definitely set for dinner on Friday night - woohoo!

kristie- was it your birthday today? So sorry i missed it if it was, i know its soon, a month before nikki if i remember correctly not that i remember off the top of my head the date! If so, i hope you had a fab day.
    I have had a busy weekend with tupperware and today finally made it to the butchers and the fruit and veg farm so we can have some food in the house!
    I am so glad to hear melissa that you will be getting some answers soon!
    Good luck tomorrow tracey, its always great to get to see your bub again.
    So what are the plans for friday my lovelies?

Hi!

Cindy - Not my birthday until the 23rd! LOL! Our house is a bit light on food as well so I'll be off to do the shopping today...fun fun fun! Hehe. Gosh, I don't know how you do so much with work and tupperware!!

Can I have the name and address for the restaurant again?? Also what time was it booked in for??
    Cindy - will you drive in over this way?? Maybe I could meet you at your mums or something and I can drive you in??

Hey Kristie! I know you guys are happy with a healthy bub of either gender but if you are at all interested, and have a u/s pic, I think its Tanya (mod) who's really good at telling the gender fo the u/s shots, even from the earlier scans.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast