Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Babies Born October - December 2005 #20

Cindy They didnt pay me the annual leave I asked for and only paid me for 1 day maternity leave so instead of getting over $1000 for the fortnight I got $136.00 SO didnt make me impressed. They are putting it in on friday though and they are paying my Direct debit failure fees cause they didnt pay me properly. I hope you can make it away, I am sure you guys would have an awesome time.

The boys are doing well. Liam is still sleeping and feeding really well. Jordan is getting back to his normal self which is great news. I am a little nervous about going to playgroup tomorrow with the 2 boys on my own but I am sure the other mums will be able to hold Liam if need be. I am hoping I dont end up with too many accidents ( TT wise ) tomorrow if I get distracted with the mums as I am sure they will all be asking questions etc.
    Gotta get some washing in the machine and organise dinner so enjoy the day ladies.
    XX

OK I know we didnt decide about everyone visiting next week but if you want to come over wednesday that would be fine. If we could make it around 10-11 though as I want to keep Jordan in his routine and try and have him in bed by 1-2pm.
    Let me know if thats ok with everyone.
    Off to chill before the boob shop opens at 9pm.
    XX

Tracey -thats fine! But OMG you are turning into a routine mum!!!!

I sooo cant wait to meet Liam

I wont be able to make it as I'll be at work. It's really busy atm so its public hols or weekend outing for me

Does anyone else have trouble getting their kids to wear jumpers?
    Milo will only wear fleecy hoodies. Anything that requires his head to go through a hold, other than a singlt/tshirt, is out of the question, regardlss of the fabric its made from.
    Its driving me crazy!!!

CIndy LOL I have always tried to be a routine mum as Jordan does really well when we stick to it. I have to be with me going back to work with him, it all had to work as far as dropping him off/picking him up etc.

Rachel Jordan doesnt like things going over his head sometimes but he gets over it quickly.... not sure why Milo wouldnt do a jumper if he has already put a singlet on......guess he likes zippers better.

Well todays outing to playgroup was easier than I though. Liam slept for most of the time and when he was awake he was being passed around to all the clucky mums. The ladies even bought him a little present which was very nice.
    Jordan also had NO accidents at playgroup today which was great and he got up from bed to tell me he needed to go toilet to POO. WOOHOO
    Hoping to have a few hours to myself now. I fed LIam at 12 when we got home from playgroup as Jordan ate his lunch. Now both in bed so should have till atleast 3 to myself.
    Have a great day ladies

glad your day was easier than you fisrst thought tracey,before you know it you will be doing it all with your eyes closed.
    cindy do you guys want to go to healsville sanctuary on sunday? apparently it is going to be good weather.
    just an update....i have suprised myself and have easily made it through 4 days of non smoking.wow who would have thought.
    nikki

Nikki- you area start with the quitting! Are you using patches or anything? I was bad last nigth and smoked a heap, went out for drinks with a girlfriend who smokes so off i went puffing away!
    Sunday- Al has just told me this morning that he has booked the girls in for a swimming lesson sunday at 11! We have missed a few and need to make them up so sunday is probably out for us but if you guys want to catch up monday somewhere if that works for you? If its nice maybe we could go to geelong for the day?

Tracey - sounds like you are doing really well!

Rachael - hows you neck? Why are you so busy at work at the moment?

Kristie- hows the house hunting going? are you going to be one of my new narre neighbours yet??? I was telling al and he was like 'imagine that our kids end up knowing eachother from birth and then going to school and stuff together!'

Alex- how did your anniversary go? Did you do anything speacial??

Hey girls...

Tracey, sounds like everything is going along great!! And I so understand about trying to stay in a routine... Jack does well to if we stick to one too, but somedays you just have to throw it out the window hey!!
    I hope you had a lovely couple of hours to yourself and had a nice rest.
    And that was really sweet that they bought Liam a little pressie at playgroup!! And Go Jordan on the TT..sounds like he's going great guns now!!

Rach, Sorry to hear work is so busy atm. Yeah Jack sometimes hates having jumpers put over his head too and I think it may have something to do with when they come off and get stuck sometimes?? As he has a big head!! But then I have the same probs with zip up hoodies cause he thinks its funny to unzip them and take them off!! Not so good in this weather!

Cindy, How's the packing going? I suppose you haven't got heaps to much to do hey!!
    I got a lovely bunch of lillies and roses delivered for my anniversary yest and dinner at Bluefire @ Docklands was yummy..We were so full too!

Nikki, well done on giving up the smokes.. You must have wonderful willpower!
    Have you been shopping for yourself yet??

Kristie, hows the house hunting going?? Found anything decent yet?

Well I've gotta go..I have a craving for choc spiders and honey joys..yum..
    Better get cooking while Toby is asleep!

no i dont have good will power at all,i am craving a smoke right now and think that if one was in the house i would probably have it,but i am so proud of myself to have gotten through 5 days so far,that is HUGE for me.there is no way i am going to let a small craving undo all that.i am actually on the medication champix,it is incredible!i do feel nausiated and have terrible dreams at night but i guess there are always side effects to most pills.
    tracey how is my cute little liam,i miss him already.
    kristie hows the house hunting going are you over it yet.
    alex,mmmmm your dinner last night sounds sooo romantic congratulations how many years is that?
    cindy no probs baby,i think grant has already made plans with another couple he knows here in melton but i will get back to you.
    melissa...........where are you??????????
    kirsty messaged me on monday and told me they were inducing toby yesterday as her placenta had stopped working but she is 37 weeks so she is wrapped so i am guessing we have a new bb baby,cant wait for the announcement.
    ok have a fab weekend.nikki

Hi Guys

well i am so tired today had a hard time settling Liam last night, took about 2.5 hrs so had little sleep. Wasnt able to nanna nap this afternoon as had visitors and then both boys woke up early from their naps.
    Liam is doing well he is still eating every 3-5 hrs so I am happy with that. He is such a contented baby. I think he wasnt having enough awake time during the day which is why I had trouble last night. Tried to keep him up more today so will see how it goes.

Nikki well done on going 5 days without a smoke, you should be so proud

sorry this is short about to feed them off to bed, i am knackered
    have a great weekend

Oh Trace, don't you just love visitors when you're buggered!! Hope you got a nice early sleep..And how did Liam go with more awake time during the day?? Didi it help at night?

Ohhh another Toby!! How exciting!
    Well I've gotta go cause Nick is working yet again today so if I don't get motivated, I'm gonna stay in my pj's all day!!

Alex Liam did better with more awake time during the day. He doesnt handle however more than an hour at a time. He slept really well the last couple of nights
    We went out visiting today which was nice, Jamies nannas and then his parents house. Jordan had a ball playing today and Liam was a dream sleeping the entire day apart from feeding.
    Got to sleep in today till 9am as Jamie got up early with Jordan. I feel like a new women....
    Hope you are all enjoying the long weekend

Gee its quiet in here!
    How has everyones long weekends been? we have done nothing exciting, we have hard garbage at the moment so i have made the most of having al home sun/mon and we have cleared out a heap of stuff so we dont have to move it in a few weeks!

OK,i bette get off this computer! I need to get ready for work tomorrow!

Tracey - are you still up for visitors on wednesday??? what time is good for you again?

well weekend was busy for us. Saturday was my turn to get up with the kids so was up early. Sunday I got to sleep in which was nice. Today I got up early with Jordan after an unsettled night with Liam. We had Jamies cousin and his GF and new baby (born 2nd may) over for visit. He is smaller than Liam, he was only 5 pound when born. Liam looks atleast a month older, I guess I breed them big.

CIndy yes I am still ok with anyone wanting to visit on wednesday. You are welcome over whenever, 10 or 11 is prob good for me, to ensure that I have showered etc. Good on you for getting rid of stuff, that will make the move so much easier.

Hope you all had a nice long weekend which is why it is so quiet in here.
    take care night night

tracey me and the kids will be there at 10.30,chantelle is very excited about seeing liam again!
    nikki

We will be there! I will probably ge there about 10.30 - 11. What should i bring?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910