Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - December 2005 #20

Hi Ladies

Well had app today, had an internal and I am abour 3cm dialted. She did a stretch and sweep so heres hoping that might kick start things. I am also booked in for induction ( breaking of waters) on wednesday. As i have step b that will give me 6 hrs to establish into labour otherwise I will be given another c section. So either way, Liam will be here by wednsday. I am excited and a little nervous about it all.
    We took Jordan swimming this morning and he was ok until he saw me and got upset. I need to stay outside the pool area and also hide and peak around corners to watch him. He gets so distracted when I am there. I prob wont go next week as Liam will be here and he can concentrate better anyway.

Rachel I would love to see how Milo gets under the cot, would be interesting to set up a nanny cam type thing. Its strange what these kids do in their sleep. I hope you work picks up though

hope you are all enjoying your monday
    XX

wow tracey,how exciting,well tomorrow is your last day as a mother to 1.i am already picturing what you will be doing all day running around like a mad woman getting all the essentials done before you leave for the hospital the next day,what time do you have to be there wedneday?who is looking after jordan.

well Nikki tonight may be my last night as mum of 1.... I started having contractions again about 6ish. They are not coming between 15-20 minutes apart. They are not at all painful yet but am hoping to get some sleep before I need to go to hospital if they are the REAL thing this time.
    Only prob is Jordan isnt asleep, he keeps getting out of bed cheeky bugger.

Jamies mum is going to have Jordan when we go to hospital so all has been organised. If we do end up going in wednesday morning then we need to be there are 8am. Heres hoping tonights events so far mean we are in the home stretch and will be holding little liam sooner rather than later.

Wow Tracey! Good luck big kisses!

Hi!

Go Tracey!!! How exciting!!! Keep in touch as to how everything is going! Thats great you're already 3cm dialated!! Woohoo! I'm so excited for you! Good Luck!
    Sorry to hear about your cat...
    Poor Jordan - maybe he's having some nightmares at the moment?? Hopefully he will settle down soon - he obviously knows somethings up...clever little munchkins that they are!

Nikki - Did you have a fun time at timezone? Michael likes to go sometimes if we're near one and I always resist but then have heaps of fun! LOL! Haven't been for years though...

Rachael - Sounds like a great weekend! LOL at Milo loving the tram more than the wiggles! I really should do something like that with Louis soon but I refuse to take the 2 boys with me without Michael! LOL!
    How funny is it that he's ended up under the cot but obviously hasn't woken up!!! Be interesting to see if he does it again...he might think he's camping! LOL!

Alex - Wow - you social butterfly you! LOL! Sounds like a fun weekend!

We had a nice night out Sat night..Michael got plastered - LOL - and the kids stayed up until just after 11pm!!! They did so well but I had to get Michael out of there as I think Dylan would have had a tantrum if he'd been up much later (and understandably so!) We tried getting them to sleep there but had no hope...they like to party too much!! LOL
    Had a very relaxed, chilled out day yesterday - got a sleep in and stayed in my pj's all day!!! With that I'm feeling much better about everything today so I think I just needed a bit of a break as such...
    Went shopping today - there had been a fire in the escalators at chirnside park so all the firetrucks were there with Louis just loved! Lay-byed a whole lot of clothes for Louis and some maternity pants for me...I so hate lay-bying though - I just want to bring it all home - however we're on a budget...grrr...
    Kids are well - Dylan is a crack up - singing and sooo trying to talk - he has lots of words now that we understand but mostly it's jibberish but soo cute! We had a snooze in the afternoon together on the couch which was nice...they're still catching up for the weekend so Louis had a big sleep as well..problem is we had to wake them up at 5.20pm so of course wasn't easy to get them to sleep tonight.
    Louis is such a good little helper! He really is such a good little boy...we have such big laughs through the day...he really does seem older than his years...he understands so much and is always joking around...
    Well, at least I'm feeling pretty much back to my normal self which is nice...
    My friend went in to hospital today for her d & c...poor thing...I'll check up on her tomorrow...I'm not sure how you feel afterwards but I hope she's ok...

Must do some more cleaning up! Chat later!

Good to hear you are feeling much better about everything Kristie and good on you for having a whole day in your pj's!!Just what the doctor ordered I reckon!!

Tracey, How exciting!!! Hope the contractions are still going and Jordan is fast asleep ( and you are getting some zzz's too!!) C'mon little Liam!!

Better get to bed...

I just had to check before i went to bed if there was anything from tracey!
    Looks like there isnt though!

Night girls

oooh Tracey how exciting, hope things are going well!

ETA:
    still up in the air with the house bizzo. we were told last tuesday that we should have our unconditional approval by thursday. Still havent heard anything. The estate's land office rang neil this morning to find out whats happening with our finance. grrr. I will be soooooo angry if we lose our block because the broker and tha bank cant get their acts together. grrr.
    So I have emailed the broker and will be calling later today if I have not heard back from her in the meantime!
    Last edited by Pandora; May 20th, 2008 at 01:13 PM.

Rachael - you poor thing! We have been so lucky with ours, our finance guy is amazing and just organised everything for us!

Tracey - how you doing?

Sending positive labour/birth vibes your way Tracey!

Thanks Cindy, the broker just called me and our unconditional approval just came through, so they are preparing docs now, as its gone through as urgent given its been over a month since we lodged our app, and we're existing customers of the bank..
    Yeh! woohooo so we get to sign our lives away soon.
    Now to panic about fixing up and selling our house!

alex,i dont think i know your friend after all.
    i went to the dentist today and spent $280 on one tooth WTF!!!!i have to go back and have 3 more fillings and am considering getting braces aswell,i have a referal to see the orthodontist there.
    i spoke with tracey tonight,poor thing,she is haviong a very hard time.they minitored her at the hospital today and have now told her that she only has 10-30% chance of vbac.she is devastated and confused,they have cancelled her induction tomorrow and have booked her in for a c/s for friday.if anything happens before then she has to make a decision about wether to have vbac or c/s but they have told her liams head is big as was jordans which is why she had the original c/s with jordan.She is very torn and emotional,i told her to stop thinking about it and wait till the moment arrives and she will KNOW what feels RIGHT at the time.she is still contracting but nothing to indicate that labour is progressing yet.

Nikki thanks so much again for the phone call you are a darling. I know I will get over it but in the moment its all too much.
    Thanks everyone for the support you are all lovely and I couldnt do it without you.

So now its time to eat enough icecream for 2 with lots of choc magic to cheer myself up.

XXXXXXX

thats my girl.eat up!!!!!

oooh. bugger the icecream, just drink the ice magic
    I hope things speed up and Liam is here sooner than later.

Aww - Thinking of you Tracey!! I'm sure everything will turn out great and Liam will be here soon ready for big cuddles with his Mummy! Big big hugs!

LOL racheal your a crack up!!!

Tracey - before you know it you will be a mum of 2 and holding and kissing little Liam and telling him what a little bugger he has been, putting you through all this!
    I hope you got your ice cream!

Al had to take tori to the shop at about 8.30 last night to get ice cream coz she was going on and on about it all night! SHe had her bowl and basically fell asleep straight after the dag!

Well, i hate my job at the moment and wish i had enough tupperware parties to be ablt quit but with the new house loan and no partied on my boook i just cant see that happening in the near future!

Rachael - congrats on finally getting the loan sorted out, took long enough! Do you have to do much to your place before you can sell it? You wouldnt rent it out instead?

i would love to be able to rent it out, but with the new loan repayments it would mean no opportunity for maternity leave in the foreseeable future. So basically we have to sell the place if we want to have another bub.

Its mainly gardening stuff, some basic landscaping (pulling up some dead trees, putting down stones etc) and some interior painting that we need to do. a fair bit of painting actually. And replace a couple of doors. But nothing structural.
    I am thinking of painting the walls in our sunroom - they're pale orange brick and hideous, and I was thinking of painting them white or cream to match the interior walls and lighten the room up a bit. Can you just pain brickwork, you dont *have* to render it, do you? I wonder what I will need to do.
    I also need to get some CLR and have a go at cleaning the concrete. mmmm fun!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast