Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - December 2005 #3

Kristie - i love the belly shot!! I need to do one to oto show you what a big belly looks like! I am feeling huge at the moment.

Tracey - what a busy weekend you had, sounds like lots of fun though.

Nikki - the pool would have been lovely! We were planning on going tonight but al got home way to late to make it worth the trip!

Not much to say for me at the moment - I am moving in one week exactly now!!!!! Woo hoo!!!! We are so ready for it, just have to get packing during the week. Al finishes up his job on friday and doesnt start his new one till net thursday so that should make unpacking nice and easy!
    Oh yeah, he got a new job, better pay, still selling cars but nissan again, instead of subaru, which is what he sold on the coast. He is really looking forward to it which is great and its not far from the new place either!

best be off to bed! Love to you all!

Hi!

Thanks guys!! I feel so much bigger this time...Maybe I just don't remember?? It's weird...
    Wow Cindy - 1 week to go!! How exciting. Yeah on Al getting a new job!! What great timing with the move!

Sweet dreams! I'm off to bed as well!

wowzah Guest

oops I should learn to read - this is Oct to Dec!

Sorry!
    Last edited by wowzah; February 20th, 2007 at 09:10 AM.

Hello, I started Uni today, it was interesting, but I felt guilty... Logan was not feeling too great this morning and asked his day care if I should take him with me but they said he seemed alright to stay with them for a few hours. I did have to pick him up early as he was running a fever and working very hard to breathe. Took him to the doctors and she said he was congested and it had brought on an asthma attack (which had been going for 5 hours at that time), so I felt like the worst mother ever. Bought a nebuliser and a whole bunch of medication for him. He wasn't getting any better at about 10pm so we spent a couple of hours in the hospital tonight, the nurse told me that nebuliser is no good for children as it doesn't help them much and gave us something else to use. By the time a doctor turned up he thought Logan was fine and sent us on our way. Lol and now that we are home he has gone back to being slightly wheezy. Always the way.. So he only had a couple of hours sleep all day and I only just got him to sleep then. Sorry to be selfish and make this all about us, I hope to catch up and do some personals tomorrow on my "free day", provided Logan is ok and sleeping properly. I am so exhausted. I hope you and your little ones are all well.

Mel that's terrible about Logan, you must've been so worried. I hope he is better this morning. Lots of love and get well wishes xoxoox

hi girls,

glad to hear everyone is doing well(apart from little logan-hope is is better soon, melly)once again don't have time for personals(i don;t think that's going to change anytime soon either!!) but just wanted to say i'm still here and in one(uncomfortable)piece..the ob is happy to let me go naturally instead of inducing me this week..ugh!!i'm measuring 43 weeks now(must take a pic..then kristie and cindy, you can see a big belly!!)and Zipper has dropped even more..she's now 3/5 engaged(owen never engaged that deeply..) plus i lost my plug 3 days ago(anyone know how long after this labour usually starts??)and thought i was in labour 2 nights ago..but it stopped after a few hours..bugger!!so hopefully not long to go anyway..am very over it and just want to meet my little one!!
    have a great day all!!

Hey guys,

Sorry i haven't been around much, i'm so swamped here, and really feeling like i'm not coping very well

But Thursday is my last day at work (i'm studying and working, which means i'm away 4 days a week, so its hard to still do the normal amount of housework etc)... CAN'T WAIT TO JUST BE STUDYING AGAIN!

Still loving my course! Can't wait to start my own business, but probably after i have the baby

Beginning to have a bit more m/s, but nowhere near as much as with D.A - i think this time its b/c of severe lack of sleep (i had 5.5hrs last night, and had to get up in the middle of the night), and not eating basically, - i know its bad but i'm so swamped and when DH doesn't make food for me the night before, i have no time in the morning when i'm trying to get the baby up, fed, b/f, to my mums and at school by 9.30am!

Last night he made me, so lets hope today is better. Yesterday i had 1 coffee, 2 buscuits, a yoghurt, and a bowl of chicken soup the whole day (and lots of peppermint lollies for m/s)

Tomorrow i got to my obs, which ask for a scan so hopefully i'll see the heart beat

Anyway, in a big dilema about what to do about my obs and hospital (have to go back to the hospital i went last time and had a horrible experience, but now my obs won't go anywhere else, so i wanted to go to my mums hospital, but it means a new obs which i also didn't want to do).

Anyway, must go, have to feed DA brekky. oh, he's basically stopped eating which is severely raising my stress levels.. he east a 1/3 of what he used to eat and its really hard to get anything into him.... he used to be a fabulous eater.. don't know if its teeth or conspitation of what (how long can you keep using excusing for??). My MIL suggested panadol 1/2 hr before meals, i'm not comfortable with that., but we tried it last night and he ate a whole bowl of dinner, so maybe it is his teeth hurting him???

Mel - i hope Logan is feeling better soon! That must have been so scary! You're a great mummy!

Christie - hope its not long now.. although i lost my plug about 6 weeks before i had DS, and nothing really came of that.

Anyway, must run, will do more personals later (i only had time to read the last 2 posts!)

Miss u guys

Hi!

Good to hear from a few of you!!

Alana - Hi!! Congrats on your little boy and expecting no.2!! Do you know what your having this time around? I hope it all goes that way that you'd like it!

Melly - Poor Logan!! I hope he's feeling better today and you both got some sleep overnight....You poor things!

Meg - Hi!

Christie - Wow hopefully it all happens soon! I think you can even go 2 weeks after you lose your plug...hopefully it's a lot sooner for you though..Sounds good if your getting some aches and pains....Good Luck!

Yael - You poor thing you sound sooo busy! and dealing with the nasty m/s...That 1st tri is soo hard sometimes...Hopefully once work finishes you'll start eating better again! You're going to wear yourself out - are you taking any multi-vitamins or anything? Good luck for your appointment tomorrow!
    Sorry to hear DA isn't eating properly...thats interesting that the panadol worked?? I suppose you don't want to rely on that every meal!

Hope you all have a great day!

tiggy Guest

Hi girls,
    Sorry it's been such a long time. Have been reading along but have been so busy with work and Ivy and Noah being sick.

I just wanted to pop on and give Melly hugs. Hope Logan feels better soon. You are not a bad Mum at all, you are a great Mum. Is the thing the nurse gave you a spacer(breath - a- tec) to administer the puffer? I would go the nebuliser over the spacer any day.Noah has learnt to hold his breath with the spacer but can't with the neb. The doctors and nurses will tell you that the spacer and puffer are better than the nebuliser because of current research but IMO (and with five asthmatic kids) the neb with the ventolin is better.
    I hope I'm making sense. If you need any info, Mel or help I'm here. You can give Logan 2.5mg of ventolin on a 2 hourly basis or up to 6 puffs therough the spacer also, if you need to but if he is still breathing up or struggling after two lots of two hourly then I would go back to the hospital. Sorry, if I'm butting in where not wanted.
    Big hugs, i know what it's like to have wheezy babies.

Hello Ladies,
    How over this computer am I…
    I am unable to open an explorer window there for I cannot access the web or chat to you all. My brother is very busy so I have to wait until his work dies down before he can have a look at it.
    I went well with work, I really enjoyed it. It guess I just felt kinda in visible. As we were told in training that they would introduce us tho the store and people. I was just chucked on the express checkout and that was that. It was flat out so it was good in a way.
    Krisvee – I wish my tummy looked that good at 31 weeks, I was like a hippo on two legs, Pmsl!!
    Melly – first congrats on getting back to Uni. Massive hugs for you. Don’t feel bad you weren’t to know it was going to turn into asthma. I hope he is doing much better now.
    Christie – Glad to hear that all is going well. I have no idea about the plug issue, not sure if I ever lost mine??
    Are you have a VB this it?
    Tiggy – HELLO!!!!
    I have to go as Jett is trashing my Dad’s place, I will try to get my PC up and going..

Christie - I hope it's all over soon for you and you have a bundle of joy in your arms.

Yael - I'd love to be p/g again. But I'm with you on the m/s thing though, I'd pass on that, not that I had any with Benjamin. So, if it were to happen again I'd love to have another boy in that respects. But can't help but want one of each...Get well soon!

We've got a visit to the doctors for Benjamin tomorrow. Benjamin has been a little monkey jumping on our bed, and the other morning he went top teeth first into the bed head and split the skin that goes from your top lip to your gum. No damage to his teeth just a little tear and a lot of blood. Thankfully mummy knew what to do. I really wanted to race him up to the hospital, but dh wasn't worried and said to leave it for now. I just thought a check up would be in order as he is now letting us start to look at his injury. Poor little mite.

Melissa

Hi guys!!
    Christie, I have my fingers crossed for you. I swear by nipple stimulation, give it a go, worked for Coco, she was 8 days early because of it (ok maybe she was just ready)!!
    Yael, it is totally normal for bubs to not eat as much as they are slowing down in their growth compared to the first year. If its' teeth maybe you could try Brauers teething half hour before meal and then just before meal (so twice in half hour) . It seems to work well for coco even if I just use the calm medicine, not the teething! Also bonjela might be good before meal if the other doesnt' work. That way you dont' have to worry about giving too much panadol.
    Just had a lady from my business come and give me a skin analysis. She had this machine that you can see layers under the skin. Nearly died!! I looked scary ! (mainly all the freckles which I didn't think I had many of)!
    hope everyone is having a good day, back later xoox

Hi!

Just been shopping...didn't really buy anything though....I have a DJ voucher and I never seem to be able to find anything I like...grrr! Louis and I pigged out at lunch though! hehe. We had a veggie patty s-which thing, a tub of fresh fruit salad and a banana smoothie! Yummm! Just what I needed on a warm day!

Tiff - Hi!

Danielle - Glad work went well and that it was busy! Always makes the time go faster! Bugger about your computer - I hope you can get it sorted soon!

Melissa - Poor Benjamin!! I hope he's all better soon! Boys are sooo cheeky! hehe.

Meg - Ooh that would be sooo interesting seeing your skin like that!!

Hi Ladies

Playgroup was great today, very noisy, the kids run a muck. Chantelle and Harry are just gorgeous and I loved catching up with Nikki again. Jordan had a great time. He loved the pencils so I think I am off to buy him some jumbo crayons so he can draw at home. He fell asleep on the way home so I changed his bum and put him into bed, where he still is (YEAH)
    Did one of my plates for my friends brother who is getting married, looks really good. Lets hope I dont burn it

Krisite Lunch sounds yummy, you are making me hungry. I cant beleive you didnt buy anything I love hearing about your impulse buys

CIndy YEAH on only a week to go till you move out. Good luck with the move and I hope it all goes smoothly.

Yael glad to see you are enjoying school. Bummer about the M/S but I am sure it will pass soon enough.

Melissa Poor Benjamin hope he is feeling better soon. Good on you for knowing what to do. I would have panicked big time. Have you dont 1st aid?

Dani Good to see work was ok. Bugger about being chucked on the express isle and left to your own devices. I am sure you coped though

Tiggy HI, hope Ivy and Noah are better. Nice to hear from you

Chrisite I hope that bubs decides to arrive soon so you can get more comfortable. There is a lady in our playgroup who is 9 days overdue. I was 2 days and that was enough for me. I would expect it wouldnt be too much longer now.

Mel hope Logan is feeling better. DOnt feel like a terrible mum because you werent there when he was sick. You are a fantastic mum.

Nikki SO nice to catch up and let the kids play. I think Jordan is smitten with Chantelle, he adores her. Harry is just the BEST baby, so content. I loved my cuddle today.

Linda WELCOME BACK it is so nice to hear from you and to see that Emmas sleep has improved for you. How is the preg going? Any symptoms?

Sorry to those I have missed. Take care XX

Hi!

Trace - well...I did buy some little things...Louis some play doh and a terry towelling bath seaty thing for Dylan! hehe. There won't be too much more spending because I spent all Dh's bonus....whoops!
    Glad you had fun at playgroup!!! I'm looking forward to catching up with all you guys again soon!!! I'm jealous - I want a cuddle with Harry! hehehe.

Krisite HEHEHEHEHEHE I knew you would have bought something LOL

Hi all

Geeee you girlies been chatting up a storm in here...

Kristie, wow you have the most comments I think ive ever seen. I thought I was bad...lol. Its good !!!!

Well not much happening here. Callum is still very clingy. I really dont know what is wrong with him. Im starting to count down the hours for DH to get home as ive had enough of the sooking. Make me feel so bad that I want to palm him off to DH. I just dont know why he is so sooky. Its so frustrating!!!!

We have swimming lessons tomorrow and like last week I hope he enjoys it.

Well all hope you are all well.
    Tiggy good to see ya hun!!!

Bye for now
    Sorry no personals.
    :P

Hi!

Missy - I just have no life! hehehe. My dh loves it because I leave him alone! hehehe. It is a great procrastination tool as well...
    Poor Callum...and you! Don't feel guilty for wanting dh to spend time with him - I know exactly how that feels - I'm like that every afternoon - hehehe. Louis always grizzles when I'm cooking dinner and always wants cuddles then which makes it a bit hard. Hopefully he gets better soon...Have fun at swimming tomorrow!

Trace - hey!! I'd hate to see what I would be like if I actually had any money - I think I'd be at the shops everyday! hehe. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to finish work...hehe! Everyone keeps asking me if I'm going to do something after Dylan arrives and are very surprised when I say no! I'm just so grateful that I can be at home...especially considering dh is only in a very average income bracket...Maybe I'll do something when I'm finished breeding and the kids are all at school! (or maybe I won't...hehe - I'll just keep dh working! hehe)

Sweet Dreams!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast