Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - November 2005 #21

Hi!

Rachael - not sure about the frame on a slab...I'd say 3 days would be enough though - I doubt they'd risk doing anything too dodgy...
    Oh no that Milo's swearing...Yeah I'd probably ignore it, but I know how hard it is...the rhyming things probably a good idea as well...hopefully he'll stop soon...

Tracey - Bugger at Jordan not sleeping...he prob will for the rest of the week though just to catch up...Louis has been tired at the moment and is having one most days (although not today) more so if we've been out and then he falls asleep in the car...he's getting better at just having a shorter nap though so it hasn't affected his night sleep yet...I guess it's just a transitional age...
    I must say - I do like not having to worry about day sleeps when we're out though - so convenient!

Alex - Hi!

Big w toy catalogue is online today and the cheeky buggers haven't put prices on - grrr! I've written a wish list so far and Michael nearly had a heart attack...obviously somethings will be ruled out once I see how expensive they are - LOL! I'm so excited!

speaking of buying things for the kids, Jamie just bid on and won a cubby house on ebay. We had looked at one at the showgrounds yesterday but thought it was a little expensive. He just put a bid to see how he would go and won.... OOPS so now we have to change the backyard around to accomodate it.
    LOL, the boys will love it though

Awww a cubby will be great Tracey! Michaels going to build one when we get a house! I can't wait!

Great Tracey!! Yeah cubbies are the best! Nick just built the boys one for christmas last year cause we saw the price of them!! And they just LOVE it to bits! Toby just sits in the sandpit at the bottom and Jack is all over it!! I think there is a pic of it on my facebook photos.. Is it a single or double storey one Trace?

Wow on everyone getting cubbies at the moment - thats one of the first things we want to do once in the new place.

We are starting to stress about our lease at the moment - they have had nobody put in applications on the place and we have to pay the rent untill someone takes the lease over! I sooo hope we dont end up having to pay the rent PLUS the new mortgage! That will just kill us!

Better get some Tupperware parties going again!

Cindy - thats crazy! Are they really able to do that? We just broke our lease and had to pay 2 weeks extra...

Yeah you have to pay it till its re-leased or untill your contract is up (whichever comes first) our lease is untill march next year so that better not bloody happen! Plus you pay advertising fees too!

Hows your house going? Any offers put in yet?

Nup...spoken to the real estates the whole backside has dropped out of the market...one said that we should get rid of it after end of financial year...Just in case we have a plan of what will happen if we're here when bubs arrives...not much of a plan really but will just mean the baby will sleep in a bassinette at night in the lounge like Dylan did until it moves into the cot and then we'll get a trundle for under Louis' bed for Dylan....I so hope it doesn't come to it but at least we have an idea of what we'll do! LOL!

I can't believe all of that with your place...thats crap - I'm sure someone will take it though - I thought there was a huge demand for rentals??

this is making me so depressed about selling our house. I've have thought from the beginning that it would take a long time to sell, even before the market started to go downhill.
    I just know that we're going to have to sell if for less than its worth just so that its sold in time and we have any chance of getting a rental, which sux cos the whole reason we are selling it is to make some money so I can have maternity leave and we can TTC number 2. We could actually rent it out for 230ish a week but its making both mortgage payments in between moving out of ours and moving in to the new place that would be the killer, I just dont think we could afford to do it.

i thought there was a demand too! Which by the way is why we didnt tell them straight away after signing mortgage papers etc- didnt want to be there to long with people coming though all the time.

We havethe owner coming over tomorrow to have a look at th place and see what he can do to make it look bigger than it is! My guess is that he cant do anything but he can come have a look for sure!

Urgghhh - we're all going to be in tough spots I think!! Who would have thought 6 months ago that it would turn like this??? Geez...it's amazing what the 11th interest rate rise will do to the market...LOL!
    Here's hoping it all turns out great for all of us!!

I'm with you on that one Kristie! It has to work out!

Hi All, been MIA for a while. Trying to get life sorted. Had another hospital stay 2 weeks ago for 2 weeks. Got really sick and ended up intubated and in critical care but, I've come through it and I'm still here, and that's the main thing.

Seems the world's still been turning in here rather well too. Great to see

Tracey - Congrats and welcome to little Liam.

Racheal - Benjamin likes to watch "In the night garden" too. Only moment I get half an hour peace. lol. Benjamin has been horrid with a 4 letter F word here lately too. If something goes wrong out it comes. Pity the word fork when he says it is pretty similar, so we try and get him to pronounce it better. I cringe everytime he says the other word, thankfully it's only been at home not anywhere else he's said it. He's quite the little parrot too...

So how is everyone else? I've miss you all so much

BTW - I turned 29 yesterday, I can't believe I'm nearly 30...

Hope to read more from you all very soon

Melissa

oh Cindy, Kristie and Rach I hope your house plans sort themselves out. I cant imagine how stressful all that would be.
    Krisite atleast you do have a back up plan if you are still in the house when bubs arrives.

Alex its only a single storey cubby it has a verandah though which is cute. I will have to check out pics of the boys in the cubby

well this morning was a little hectic, with a tired Jordan who didnt want to do anything and sooked all morning and Liam who didnt want to sleep. Well finally at 1pm I had them both in bed and managed to get a little nanna nap in myself.
    We are going out for tea again tonight for Jamies best friends bday, chinese, yummy I love getting their banquet. We are going to have mum look after Jordan as he has been out and about a bit too much at night the last couple weeks. We also have Jamies dad bday thursday so no doubt we will be there will late that night also.
    Only 1 week and 1 day till i can drive again I cant wait.
    take care everyone
    XX

Oh Melissa we posted at the same time, Happy Birthday and I am sorry to hear you have had a rough time being in hospital. I am glad you are ok though

Hi!

Melissa - Happy Birthday I hope you were spoilt! ...omg I'm so sorry you've been through such a scary time! I'm sooo glad you're ok!!!

Tracey - Are you up for a visit over school holidays?? I'm free anytime because all of the activities stop which will be nice!! I can't believe I haven't met Liam yet...So sorry...I've been so caught up in my own little world of late...I can't wait to catch up with you all though!
    The cubby sounds soo cute!
    It's so hard when they both don't want to sleep - glad they did eventually though - good on you for having a nap as well!!

Was thinking of taking Louis to see Kung fu Panda over the holidays...I think he'd sit through it but I'd have to leave Dylan at home...he would be a nightmare...hehe.

Happy birthday for yesterday Melissa
    I havent met Liam yet either.
    I will have a few tuesdays off in late august/september, but other than that no weekdays. I might talk to mum and nut out the dates (my parents are going on a month long cruise to Canada & Alaska so I'll have some days off work with Milo while they are away) and organise to meet up maybe?

Rachael...I know you mentioned a while ago about organising another dinner...not sure if I replied...
    We should really try and do that soon...I think you said for about August if it suits everyone...

I'm just going to throw it out there so we can start negotiations:

Friday 16th August - Location???

Also, what was the date we were going to do the kids birthdays on again??? I can't remember...

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast