Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - November 2005 #21

Default Babies Born October - November 2005 #21

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in October - December 2005.

Your moderators for this forum are as follows-
    Astrolady ~ Administrator
    Trillian ~ Senior Moderator
    Dachlostar ~ Senior Moderator
    MistyFying

There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Baby Formula - What Manufacturers Don't Want You To Know
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Is Feeding Your Baby Taking Too Much Time?
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Lactose Intolerance
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids or formula.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Con of Controlled Crying
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Please note - To receive thread notfications click the "thread tools" button at the top of this post and click "Subscribe to Thread" there is no need to post in order to get notifications.

Your previous thread can be found here http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/your...2005-20-a.html

me first,seeya tomorrow girls,hope you can make it kristie,i am bringing sandiches.

Hi!

Hmm...I won't get there until at least 1pm??? Maybe I should come over on another day...I'd miss kinder but we haven't been for the last 2 weeks...

Will post properly tomorrow...at some point?? Things have been busy! Reno'd the shower and built the fence on the weekend - well Michael and his dad did...looks good...

Had a drive out to Narre Warren today and looks like a winner! Hopefully we'll sell here soon so we can go and buy over there....everything looked so nice (from the outside - LOL)

Boys are well...I'm tired - off to bed in a minute - I was up to 2am finalising paperwork and clearing up crap in my room...so stupid and I've paid for it all day by being super grumpy - LOL! Lucky Michael was home and we took the kids to swimming together - which they just absolutely loved!!

OK - sweet dreams everyone!

Yay Kristie! Become a narre warren chick with me!

Kristie sorry you couldnt make it but would love to catch up soon. I should be ok to drive in about 3 weeks (thank goodness) I hope you do find a house you like and it would be nice to live so close to Cindy. I cant believe you are nearly half way thru preg, it has gone so quickly this time. Good to hear the boys enjoyed you both taking them swimming. I think Jordan liked it when Liam and I went also, he was a real show off.

Well thanks ladies for a lovely morning and thanks for the food. The kids had a ball I think and Jordan was knackered by the time you all left, he went to bed no hassle. Liam did a massive projectile vomit after you all left so I now smell like BM so really need to have a shower again I think.
    I am so impressed that the kids get along ( even with the tantis they have with eachother) I am rapted that Jordan has some nice friends and hopefully will remain friends for ever.

Nikki Chantelle is just so cute with Liam I love the way she loves him and tries to do everything for him. Harry is just a spunk and I think Jordan enjoys playing cars with him.

Cindy your girls were gorgeous as usual and I cant get over how grown up Charlotte is. I hope they had a good sleep on the way home as they certainly looked as though they would.

Alex it was awesome to meet you and Toby. I cant wait to meet Jack aswell. Toby is a real stunner and such a good little boy. OH and the cupcakes were devine, so not sharing those with Jamie LOL

Well so glad the internet is now fixed so I can get my BB fix for the day.
    take care, only an hour will the milk bar is meant to open again so better get some stuff done before Jamie gets home.
    XX

had a ball today,tracey you are doing a fab job with liam and jordan and you always seem so relaxed evn while we invaded your house.thanks for having us and for sharing liam with chantelle again.
    alex you are awsome mate,you and tobe fit in like you have always been part of this group,welcome and i really hope you decide to hang around,maybe next week you can pop over with jack and tobe for a visit and bring the doona cover,i am also very happy to come to your place,whatever suits you most and thankyou for grabbing it for me from werribbee,gee i dont think i gave you much choice did i?
    ALWAYS lovely top see you and the girls cindy and thanks for letting me chew your ear off a bit this morning,sometimes it is good just to get it off your chest to someone who is not goingto critisise
    ok,gotta take corey to footy training
    nikki

tracey,jump on scrabulous,cindy has set up about 5 games for you and its your move on all of them
    nikki

Hey girls!!

It was so great to meet all you lovely ladies and all your gorgeous kiddies too!! Toby had a ball joining in with them..
    I thought he would sleep as soon as I started the car but he stayed awake all the way home and chatted to me!! Which was great cause he's asleep now and I've got some stuff done!! Always a bonus!!

Tracey, Liam is just delectable!! I forget how tiny and cuddly they are! And Jordan really loves his little brother hey!! And thankyou so much for today..Next time I'll have Jack with me for sure, and the boys can broooom cars together! I hope you get to eat the cupcakes b4 Jamie got home!!hehehe

Kristie, sorry I missed you today but no doubt I'll get to meet you soon. Glad you all had fun swimming..We had lessons last night and the boys really love it too!! Hey, you must have your next scan soon..Are you and Michael finding out the sex??
    And I'm sure u guys will find a really nice house in Narre Warren..nice and close to Cindy and the girls!!

Cindy, I'm sure the girls had a nice sleep on your mammoth drive home!!!LOL!
    And what did u cook daddy for dinner!! Haha! And hope u enjoy SATC tonite!!

Nikki, yummy sandwiches luv!! All the kiddies agreed too!! Did you get some cleaning done this arvo?? I think we all might have got a bit in !!

Anyway better go and hang out my washing..
    Again...lovely to see u all today!!

Alex I got both cupcakes YUMMY thanks again they were delish

Well today playgroup was at playcentre and it was awesome. It was a smaller one but had great facilities and it meant I could see Jordan from the tables. He had an absolute ball and even went to the toilet twice so NO accidents SO PROUD.
    I did my 1st BF in public with Liam. He was so good sleeping most of the time there I was a little nervous about chasing Jordan around if he was unsettled but he did wonderful. He did a massive projectile vomit though just as I put him into his car seat, he was soaked and so was the car seat. He has done this 3 times now,vomits up what looks like an entire feed but will settle and sleep so mustn't be hungry still? Maybe he drinks too much and gets rid of excess? Might ask MHN when we go on monday

Nikki we are going to this playcentre every 2nd wednesday if you want to bring the kids along. It will be me, nadine, her sister and one of her friends. I think the kids would love it. Its jungle mania on keilor melton hwy. Let me know if you want to come along.

Off to hang some washing out. take care
    XX

i know the one,i have been there lots of times,i would love to come but will prob make it once a month,let me know when the next one is and i will be there ok.

kristie,when are you booked in for your scan?

Nikki I think we are going this coming wednesday I will confirm and let you know.
    today has been good, Jordan came into my bed at 7am and then we slept till 8am BONUS. Liam fed at 5.30am so was didnt wake till 9.30 so I was able to shower whilst Jordan ate breaky.
    getting the hang of juggling the 2 boys.
    better go the little one is crying
    XX

HI Ladies

Just thought I would let you know Kirsty had little Toby. She has pics of him on facebook, he is a cutie and Kirsty looks fantastic.
    WELCOME TOBY

MAN it is pouring rain here, guess the washing wont be dry

oh yay! welcome to Toby

We have a busy weekend. Our land finally settled on wednesday (hooray) so noe the real dramas can start! yipee!

Milo has a first birthday party to go to on Sunday, and the rest of our time will be spent cleaning and making lists of things we can pack away to put into storage.

Nikki - does grant do rendering?

congrats to kirsty and welcome tobe,i bet she is thrilled she has a healthy little cherub to add to the family.
    racheal,grant does render if you want to have a chat with him give us a call.9743 9196.
    nikki

Nikki - thanks for that I think I will. I want to get our sunroom rendered before we sell the house.

Having a time of it with getting Milo to sleep. He wont go to sleep in the day for me or Neil, but is fine for mum, MIL and daycare.

At the moment he is punching and kicking the door in his bedroom saying its playtime and that he isnt going to sleep *sigh* He's really tired too poor little guy.

Im going to do osmehting in the slow cooker for dinner tonight, depending if Milo sleeps and what time he wakes up cos I've just discovered I'm missing some major ingredients. So it will either be beef burgendy or beef and barley casserole depening how little bikus crankus goes.

Rachel I am sorry to hear you are having a tough time with Milos naps. It can be really hard to keep your cool when they are playing up I am sure you are doing fine though. I hope its just a phase and it sorts itself for you soon

well today we have had an unsettled day with Liam. We were out shoppingand he didnt sleep in between feeds took ages to get him settled. We are going out for tea tonight so I am hoping he will be ok in the pram.
    take care
    XX

i am very excited we have decided to take a holiday to hotham for 5 days on july 20th,if anyone wants to come you get your own family room and then shared facilties with us for 5 days at under $1400.if anyone knows where we might be able to borrow ski clothes or boots etc for anyone of us could you please ask,it will save us buying or hiring it.
    woohoo how exciting ive never beento the snow! i hope someone can come with us...so much more fun to do it with friends
    nikki

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast