Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - November 2005 #21

Tracey, sounds like you had a great weekend!! Nice that you relaxed as well as doing all the hard work! Yeah at your 6w check - I can't believe how fast the time has gone! omg! Will be great for you to be able to drive again!

We had a nice arvo out - I ate way to much and the kids had so much fun! Chat later...

Congratulations Kristie, thats awesome!
    We went to a playcentre yesterday and Milo played with one of his friends, they had such a good time we stayed there until it closed at 4:30pm
    Nikki - bummer on the car I hope that you canfind something.

I had my performance review at work today and it was all good, so thats one less thing for me to stress about.

Saturday I had all my hair chopped off Big change for me
    Then I went with dads friend who is a builder & has been a building insepctor to look at our place. The whole frame is up now. I was really pleased overall cos he said the magic words 'I'd be very happy with the work so far if it were my house' always good to hear from a builder.

Now we just need to get our place sorted. Getting a skip this weekend. ILs not happy cos they want Milo to go to the footy but I cant just keep putting this off, we need to get the house on the market! I also didnt get the roof in the laundry stripped and filled yet so am looking at doing that tonight possibly. I' scared Im going to do it wrong.

Rach thats awesome the house is moving along nicely and its great to have someone to check it over for you who knows what they are looking for.

Well 6 week check up all went well. I have seperated my stomach muscles though so will need to do phisio to fix it up. Liam is doing well she has given us a referal for his hips to ensure they are ok. He has 2 fat rolls on one leg and 3 on the other so she wants to make sure they are straight, better safe than sorry I guess.
    Well the tantrums hit today again at the shops. Jordan smacked me across the face a few times cause I wouldnt buy him a new matchbox car.... like he needs more. I was so angry with him. Jamie and I have decided to go with the naughty corner, he is going to sit at the end of the hallway opposite the bathroom and toilet. I have showed him where it is so he knows, hopefully this will curb the smacking as I am really at my wits end over it.

Hi!

Urgghh I hate being sick...luckily Michael had an rdo today so I got a sleep in and I'm still in my pj's!

Well the toy sale catalogues have been studied and lists have been made and now I'm in big trouble considering totals are in the 4 figure category....I wonder how I hide that?? LOL! It's santa's fault!
    Big w and target are the winners for sure...but I think kmart isn't that great cos we've already got half the stuff - LOL!

Rachael - Glad Milo had fun yesterday...Yeah at a great performance review! Wow at getting your hair chopped off - I can't wait to see it! Thats great the house is looking good - that will be a relief! Sounds like you guys are going to be soooo busy with the house!! It has to be done though and hopefully the work will pay off and it will sell really quickly!

Tracey - Glad your check up went well...I think it's fairly common for tummy muscles to seperate. I hope Liam's legs turn out ok - although I think if they get it early it's not such a problem anyway...
    Bugger Jordans hitting so much...Good luck with the time out - hopefully with a bit of persistance he'll settle down...

Chat later...

wow the house is moving along fast racheal,how exciting.
    kristie,you are so funny with the toys,you are going to be as bad as me.i got the nokia with sat nav.
    tracey,jordan will love his cubby
    we didnt end up finding a car before end of financial year,doesnt matter at least we are not buying under pressure.
    anyway off to bed for me,first day of school holidays,i had 6 kids and i am tired now
    nikki

Omg Nikki...your so good having all those kids...I suppose it's hard when the boys want friends over! I hope you get through the next 2 weeks without too much stress!

Kristie LOL at you having a list for xmas pressies already.
    Nikki you are a super mum having all those kids. There is a dorothy concert on at melton again, tickets are 17.20 did you want to come along, 25th sept. OH and off to jungle mania tomorrow if you want to come along?

Well today Jordan said he wanted to have a nap, very pleased with that. Liam has been quite good today also. He is starting to self settle really well so I am rapted.
    Had a great night sleep as Jamie did the last feed of the night with EBM as he couldnt wake me, I must have been dead asleep LOL He enjoyed it though so thats good. Lucky as Liam had me up from 3am to 5am as he wouldnt settle, wanted to be awake. SIlly little man.
    OK off to eat some ice cream

tracey what time are you going tomorrow,i should be able to make it.is nadine taking any of her older boys,i will bring corey if he has someone to play with,otherwise he will go to a mates place.

Nikki at the moment is me and kristen. I have just texted nadine to see if she wants to come with her kids. I will let you know ASAP
    I was going to go about 11. Is that too late for you? We can go earlier if you want. Kristen can meet us there as Mia has sleep still about 9am.

Hi!

Tracey - you think thats funny! I'm off tomorrow night to head to Fountain gate at midnight to do the shopping! I'm going to be one of those crazy women so everyone better stay out of my way! Hehehehehe....
    Glad you had a nice day with the boys - bugger Liam being up in the early hours though...that's so nice that Jamie did the last feed!!! I really should get in a habit of expressing with this one although I always end up leaving a gap and then they just won't take the bottle...

Nikki - Hope the kids were good for you today!!

Cindy - Let me know if you can make it tomorrow!! I need a crazy shopping partner! If you want to go I'll pick you up on the way!!! Probably around 11.30pm!

Hello all!
    I am going to get an early night tonight coz everyone else is asleep, the dishes can keep sitting there,so just a really quickone from me.

Tracey - thats so good you got your sleep

Nikki- did you test drive the car?

Kristie - your a psycho - I am working tomorrow but looks like i will be finishing early so i may just be able to come with you for your crazy shopping spree! I will have to see how the girls are though - if they have a sleep in the arvo and i can have a rest too then i will come for sure. Is this the xas lay-buys?

We did a drive past our new house again tonight and it is trashed! Well not trashed, but sooo not looked after, we even noticed that the curtains are falling off! I cant wait to get in there and sort it out!

Rachael - just saw you log on messenger, whats the latest on your build and sale??

night all, got a big day ahead of me if im going shopping!

LOL! I know...Yep they are the no deposit xmas layby's!!!!! You so have to come with me!! Hehe. I'll give you a call/text tomorrow night to see how you're going!

Omg at your house!! How frustrating...not long to go now...I hope it's ok condition when you get it though! How exciting!

Off to bed soon for me too...

cindy - frame is completed. they are waiting on the wind to stop befire doing ahead with the roof tiling. RE are coming next wednesday to look at the house so getting the skip in over the weekend.

I second the OMG @ your place. I am sure its just vacant and the inside will be fine. You have to tick off all that stuff at the inspection prior to settlement dont you?

Nikki i hope the car buying doesnt take too long and isnt too painful
    Last edited by Pandora; July 1st, 2008 at 09:06 PM.

Wow Rachael! I can't believe so much has been done of your house already! Thats amazing!!!! You must be so excited!
    Yeah at getting the real estate out next week! It's all happening!

Whoops..we went onto the next page!!
    So I had to pop in and chat!

Kristie, hope you have fun and patience at the sales tonite!! I just don't have the energy to go!! And my friend said that there's no more no deposit layby anymore?? Is that right?
    Anyway, hope u get all the stuff u want..

Rach, your house is coming along great! You guys will be in there b4 u know it!

Cindy, hope your house is ok and I'm sure the inside is alright.

Well I've had the headache from hell these last few days and no matter what I take it is still there!! I'm hoping it is gone 2moro morning when I wake up..

Sorry to hear about your headache Alex - hope it's gone in the morning as well...

LOL - I'm picking Cindy up on the way as well...actually I better start getting myself organised! They still have the no deposit layby - unless it's big stuff like trampolines etc I think...

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! DON'T GO ON MIDNIGHT SHOPPING TRIPS WITH KRISTIE VISSER!!!

Kristie - I gather you are still sleeping! Unlike some i had to get up early this morning even though i didnt manage to get home from our shopping trip untill 4.50AM!!! I had a good time though, was nice to have a LONG chat! I actually dont feel that bad at all at this stage but it is the start of my day

OMG!!! 4.50 am Cindy!!

I hope you get a nap in today with the girls!!
    Was it a madhouse?? Hope u guys got everything u wanted...

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast