Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - November 2005 #22

Hey guys..
    Glad to hear everyone had a great time today... Sooo sorry we couldn't be there Cindy, but I wouldn't have been much company atm...
    Our girl dog Lara is ok after losing her puppies, just getting lots of cuddles and treats!!
    The boys don't relly understand whats going on so I spose thats good in a way..
    And I'm feeling much better after a day of organising the garage and shed.

Tracey, Sending you loads of GOOD LUCK for 2morrow and hope you enjoy it too. and hope the boys sleep well for you tonite too.
    Nikki, I hope Harry has been ok since u got home.. Did your nephew win his grandfinal?
    Rach, glad to hear you had an awesome night at the gig in Ballarat. I just love going to see bands and live music. And I'll be at your linen party, if thats ok cause I would have liked to be there today!

Well I'd better get an early one...god knows I need it!
    Chat soon lovely ladies...xoxoxoxo

I AM HUNG OVER!!!!!!!

OOPS, i should stop yelling then!

My neighbour and i ended up drinking another 2 bottles of red between us after you left nikki...... I ended up having to go lye down with tori coz she was unsettled and next thing i know it was 3.45am and al had cleaned the house completely and even got all the dishes done etc! How good is he!!!

Thank you for coming guys....
    Rachael, you make a good salad! I just ate it for breaky. My brothers are great with kids, especially the oldest one, he is the most clucky person i know! He even says his dream girl is someoer care ne who already has a kid coz they would be more likely to want more! Scary for a 23yo! We have grown up with a house full of kids though with foster care etc. They loved milo

Nikki - i hope harry is ok today, we dont have anyone sick so hopefully it was just a car sick chuck!
    It was so good for our boys to catch up again too I know al is a big fan of grants! I have washed coreys top too! It was still in the laundry. COrey is such a champ, he better send me those book club thingos! hahaha

Alex- sorry to hear about the pups, do you know why is happened?

Tracey - good luck today! My frend who had her VBAC bubba around the same time as liam, she went back to work last week and lasted 1 day, she quit her job! Lucky for her she can afford to though....

OK, i should go get in the shower and get organised for playgroup! Atleast i can get rid of some of the left overs there!

well work today was better than expected. Liam didnt co operate with feeds however, he fed at midnight and then 5am so by the time 9 came around ( an hour after getting to work ) my boobs were getting hard and full. I ended up expressing at 12 during lunch it took no time at all.
    Jamie had the house spik and span when I came home with was awesome. I bathed Jordan, fed Liam, we have had tea and now Liam is in bed and Jordan is soon to follow.
    Dont have to go back till friday now so a few days with my boys again.

Cindy I am glad you had a good time, LOL at drinking till all hours. LOL at Al cleaning up, he is so domesticated. Maybe he should start cleaning business instead of doing home renovations

Alex sorry to hear about your puppies, it prob is a good thing the boys dont understand.

Rach are you def having party on the 21st? I have my cousins babys 1st bday that day why do I always have things on???????

going to have an early night I think. take care

Yep its definitely the 21st now, at 1pm
    Glad work was not too bad.
    I need naps, i'll do a real update tomorrow

ooh, except that our house is geting valued tomorrow, for the buyer's loan applicaiton. fingers crossed that it goes ok or I will be sad I spoke to my GF who is a property lawyer, as well as the lovely Cindy, who think it will be OK. The other plus is i looked up the banks website today, and property values in our area have gone up in the past 3 months so heres hoping everything is OK.
    butterflies again! I tell you...

racheal i would love to come to your linen party.i was spewing i missed the one at cindys.i have bought from that company before and they have the nicest stuff.
    I LOVE THIS WEATHER.it was so sunny this morning and the weather for the week ahead is 17 and 18 each day.spring is definantly on its way.
    today we spent the day sanding all of the deck back to new timber then we stained it and put a high gloss on it.it looks really nice.I also bought some new plants and a pond.
    I also washed my car inside and out and had to take H to the dr as he has the trotts now so its possible he has a touch of gastro.
    alex how are you going.r u ok my sweet
    melissa i hope your op went ok yesterday i was thinking of you.tracey hows the tits baby.how was work r you enjoying being back.
    kristie,hows ethan going.how are the boys and of course how are you,is the packing going ok.when do you actually settle/move.
    nikki

Melissa I hope that your operation went OK
    Alex, thats just so sad about the puppies
    Sounds like you have had a full on day Nikki, you must be tired.
    Well, after there was still no sign of AF on friday, I tested again, bfn, and the same thing on sunday morning. oh well at least i got two lines today.

The buyers for the house had their bank valuation today, i dont think we find out or anything until they do so will have to stew on it til friday I guess. with having the addition an all next year I really hope that it all goes smoothly and I can have a good break from work.

Rachel did I read right?????? 2 lines OMG!!!!!!! I had to read it several times.
    Are you pregnant?

Rachel where are you???? dont keep me in suspense I am dying here

yup yup yup!
    so far so good.

RACHEAL you are saying that as if you just had a hair cut or something and here i am jumping out of my seat.
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he he...i was wondering whether anyone woud pick it up.
    wont be doing an announcement in the official forum for a while yet
    edd approx 6 may, will get a dating scan though as I'm really not sure.

WOOOOOOHOOOOO WOOOOHOOOOOO
    thats so exciting Rach I want to jump around and give you a hug
    CONGRATULATIONS DARL
    Milo is going to be a great big brother

he he thanks! I have wanted to tell so many people today but I just cant am too scared something will happen. my parents are going to freak, they will be worried, esp if anything goes awry with the house sale. I think mum knows. she knew last time, i dont know how.

A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS RACHAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That is just such fantastic news!! See your body knew what it was doing!
    Maybe this bubba will join Toby on a birthday, because he is the 7th May!!

OMG!!! go rachael!!! wooo hooooooo!!!!!

Talking

Hi!

Geez...I don't read for a while and look what happens - Rachaels up the duff! LOL!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! How exciting! Yeah!!!
    Glad you had a fun night out Sat night! Bugger...I probably won't make it to your linen party - thats the weekend before we move and I'm sure we'll need to be getting organised...I'm meant to be going to a hens weekend as well at rutherglen that weekend but doubt I will make anything...Sorry!
    Wow - you're going to have another bubba and Milo's going to be a big brother! I'm so excited for you!!!

Tracey - I'm glad returning to work went well for you!

Melissa - Hope your operation was a success!! Bugger...one of us should have given you our number so you could let us know that it all went ok...I hope you recover super fast!

Cindy - I hope Sunday went well! (sounds like it - LOL!) LOl at having so much wine! Sounds like just your kind of neighbour - hehehe! How nice of Al to clean up!

Nikki - Poor Harry getting car sick...I'm with you hanging out for spring weather...although I'll get excited when it starts creeping up to more 19-20! I'm so excited to be moving so close to the beach!
    How you get so much done in a day I have no idea! You've made me tired just reading all of that! hehe.
    Starting to pack although haven't done heaps...we just use so much - I really don't think we have a lot of stuff...but then again we've never been able to! Our settlement is the 26th sept so 30 days to go! I'm soooo excited! I really can't wait!
    Ethan is good - kicking me lots which I love!

Alex - So sorry to hear about your dog's puppies...how sad...

We're all well...just a busy week with more dramas with our deposit but luckily it's all sorted now...What an extra stress we didn't need!
    Had my uncles thing on Sunday and it was really nice...we were all doing well until my dad got upset and then we were all upset! His daughters read out stuff about him and it was soooo nice!
    Otherwise not too much happening...Boys have been gorgeous - Dylan fell asleep on the couch the other day so Louis went and put his jumper over him and gave him a kiss...they really are such great little mates...I was cranky yesterday over this deposit stuff and Louis has come over asking if I was ok and that I looked sad...he's such a special little boy...he picks up on so much stuff and is so surprising sometimes...if we tell Dylan off sometimes he tells us to stop yelling at him or whatever...just some things you wouldn't expect to come from a 2yo!! He's such a sensitive little boy - I just hope it doesn't bite him on the bum when he goes to school...when we were at my uncles on Sunday a little boy wouldn't let him play with him with a ball and Louis is sayin got him - sharing remember - sharing - and I felt so awful for him - he was trying to do the right thing but the other little kid didn't care...Can there be such a thing as too many manners??? LOL! Anyway...I'm ranting now...

Chat soon!

Well today was Jamies last day of work so I took the boys in to see everyone. They were all over the boys and Jordan was given chocolates,lollies and cars......he was loving it. They were both so tired on the way home they both slept. They had tea ( boobs for Liam ) when we got home and straight to bed.
    So now Jamie is a SAHD I dont have to do any housework YEAH!!!! Back to work for me tomorrow and saturday and then back to my reg shifts mon tues friday and saturday. I am looking forward to it though in a way. It brings me closer to our holiday and closer to starting school next year.

Krisite Louis really is a sweet little boy. Its awful when kids are horrible to your own kids but I guess its all part of growing up. I usually give the naughty kids a foul look to show them I am angry.... I am a meany. Its beautiful that your boys are good friends I hope mine are the same.

wow tracey soak it up.Lets just see if he can do it all as well as you can.
    I hope he manages ok,i dont know if he really knows how tough it can be doing the mum job,one things for sure he will really appreciate what you have been doing for the past nearly 3 years,i find grant always aknowledges how difficult and tiring it can be when he stays home with the clan.
    nikki

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast