Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - November 2005 #22

OMG Rachael - your exactly like me! I love looking at real estate! I keep emailing kristie places i see too!

HEre are 2 I came accross which seem a good price and have the extra bedrooms!

It says its 5 bedrooms! And cheap!
    51 BOWEN STREET CRANBOURNE
    &t=res&ty=&fmt=&header=&cc=&c=11499528&s=vic&snf=r as&tm=1215729375

This one needs abit of a tidy up but the kitchen looks huge and its got your 4 bedrooms AND its in Narre
    3 CLOVERSET AVE NARRE WARREN

Well my weekend in finally beginning and no more work - not even tupperware this weekend! TOri is already driving me crazy so it looks like we will going out today so i dont have to deal with it so concentrated!

OMG - i swear she is going to make me scream in a minute- she is obviously tired from her day at c/care yesturday and today i am going to pay for it so it seems!

Good Morning!

Thank you guys for being soooo supportive!!! You are just amazing friends!!!!

Cindy - We've got Bowen crt on our list for tomorrow! as well as 3 others...all looking a bit more south...either Cranbourne east/west areas....which we're not too sure about...
    Thanks for the offer with the kids! At this stage I think Mum's going to have them tomorrow...
    Hope you get a relaxing weekend in! LOL, hope Tori settles down for you!

This afternoon we're looking at:

7 ANDRE COURT CRANBOURNE

This one appeals - it's cranbourne west and was built in 2002 ony! 3br + study plus rear access and plenty of yard...And a fantastic price!! Been a rental so that will be why I'm sure!

And:

1 BARTOLO COURT CRANBOURNE NORTH

My Pick!! More expensive though! (surprise surprise) But doesn't need a thing done to it really! A small backyard though but def no smaller than what we were about to buy! Not sure about the blue carpet but that would be the least of our worries!! The best thing is it's on the street behind the courtenay ave one so in a better location...

Anyway...we shall see!

OH i like both of them!

Have you been looking them up on google maps? It gives you a good idea on the satelite pic about how much yard you will have!

Andre Crt hasa massive back yard!

He he....just been told by a re agent that the area off evans rd is commonly referred to as "The bronx" with no resale value...hmmmm no wonder it looks so good and so cheap! LOL!

I asked about the courtenay rd area where the one I really like is and she said thats much better! I think in our case we will be better off spending a bit more and getting something in a better area thats for sure...

Thankyou ladies, where would I be without you? You are all so caring....

Kristie - Shame about the house already gone. Anyhow, you can never tell by pictures alone on places. You get the better feel for the place by walking through them, and visualising your family living there and what it might be like. Anyhow, let us know how you go when you look through the Bartolo Crt house. It's nice to see we use the same website to look for places. I'm looking for my dad atm, nothing under 4 brms and nothing over $430,000. Found a 6 bdrm for $399,000, and he wants a look see.

Tracey - Bummer about Jordan's behaviour. Benjamin is a horror at the moment too. He thankfully isn't getting up early, but it's the yelling at top voice for no reason that get's to me. Since I've lost my voice because of this cold I've got, it's put a stopper on me yelling back. If you find a solution to keeping your cool I'd love to share your notes on it.

Hey ladies...
    Just a quick one here..I went to the movies tonite and saw 'Don't mess with the Zohan".. was pretty good for a laugh..but soo not up to the standard of his first movies...but Adam Sandler has buffed up for this one and not at all bad for 40 odd!!!

I'm so not tired cause the boys slept in till 9am this morn so I'm on the puter and eating!!
    I have a friend next to me (Jack) who is wide awake because he had his nap on the way home from shopping this arvo at 4.30pm! Oh well he is being quiet playing with cars!! But he's gonna be a bugger to get up! He is a night owl like his mother!

Anyway, I'll catch up with everyone 2morrow, better try to get Jack to bed so I can too!!

Night night..

Alex glad you got out to the movies, it so nice to get out. Pity the movie wasnt all the good though. I wanted to see that so will maybe wait for video. OMG I cant beleive Jack was still up. I would be at my wits end if Jordan was up. I like to have both in bed at latest 8.30 so I can chill. I hope you got to bed not to long after you posted.

Kristy I hope the house hunting is going ok this weekend. I am sure you will find a house thats just perfect for your growing family.

Melissa sorry to hear Benjamin is being naughty also but I guess thats the age. I find the only way to keep my cool is to get some time to myself. So DH has taken the boys out yesterday and today so I can gather myself. It has worked a treat. During the week though I am not so sure. I guess getting out the house works also, everything seems less big when you are out and about.

Well I saw Mamma Mia the movie yesterday and LOVED IT. I think I will go again. It was just as good as the musical. I am currently listening to abba, I just love their music, its something you can always put on.
    Hope you are all enjoying the weekend.

Good Morning!

We got the house!!!! Woohoo!!! The one on Bartolo crt...

Link is here if you didn't see it - 1 BARTOLO COURT CRANBOURNE NORTH

Got it for 295 which I think is a bargain...apparently it sold first time for 305 then 300 (both peoples finance fell through) and then we've got it for 295! The couple had split up so I think they just wanted to hurry up and get it finished with...the ex wife wasn't going to sign but apparently the husband said if she didn't she'd have to start paying the mortgage! LOL!

We measured the backyard cos it's pretty small and it will just fit our trampoline width wise - LOL! Lucky! But we'll have room for a cubby and sandpit as well and then probably another 10-15m of length by about 5m width...It will be all good! We're so close to parks etc it will be fine!
    So we have settlement on 26th september so about 75 days! Woohoo!

I'm so excited but I've got a rotten headache/migraine and feel like crap...mums dropping in soon with some panadeine cos panadol hasn't done anything...

On a sad note...Michael and I are off to visit my uncle tomorrow afternoon...he has cancer and has only about a month to live - he's only about 62...I'm really sad about it all...it's just not fair...he's youngest daughter is my age and I can't imagine having to go through losing a parent so young...I'm going to be a mess...lucky Michaels coming with me as well though and we're going with my dad as well...

Melissa - using real estate website is sooo handy!! I hope you find a place for your dad!

Alex - Yeah at going out to the movies - I love adam sandler - he's so funny! I can't imagine him being buff though - LOL! Omg at your both beind wide awake so late! Hope you got some good sleep when you made it to bed!

Tracey - Yeah at getting so much time to yourself over the weekend! That must have been sooo nice! I'm sure you'll cope just fine with Jamie back at work...I know it can be so tiring and draining though when your home with them all day and you feel like you can't get anything done...Big hugs...
    Yeah at going to see mamma mia! It's a chick flick yeah?? I might see if my mum wants to go with me - she's babysat the kids the last 2 saturdays when we've been house hunting so might be nice to treat her out...

Ok...better go check on Louis - he's on the potty! LOL! Are any of the kids using the big toilets now?? Louis just seems to big for a potty but he's not keen on the big toilet either...

Chat later!

YAYAYAYAY Kristie!! Congratulations for you guys! It seem like a really nice big house for you and your family.. I knew you would find something soon..
    I hope you can get some pain relief soon..I had a huge migraine all last week and practically lived on panadine for a couple of days.. Panadol didn't help me one bit either.. Sorry to hear about yor uncle..Lucky you have support going with you..
    Oh and about the big toilet.. Jack has been using it since about xmas last year. He absolutley loves the toilet and was only on the potty for a month or so I think... I even bought a little insert for the seat, so it's more comfy for him and he doesn't fall thru, but I found him taking it off and just wanting to sit on the normal seat.. Funny man he is..
    I also got a step and seat in one( which Jack didn't like, but Toby might!!) so maybe get one of those for him to try, so the toilet doesn't seem so daunting?? Or maybe when you go, get him to go after you or Michael??

Tracey, so glad you got some time to yourself over the weekend...I think it is compulsory for us mums!!LOL! Yeah, Jack went staright to bed after I posted and didn't wake up till almost 10 am!! Gotta luv that!!
    I wanna see Mamma Mia too!! Gald to hear u loved it!

Well, better get ready as I have 2 dogs coming in 15 mins to get clipped and the boys are still sleeping.. What angels!

I'll pop on later..

congratulations kristie,just in time for ethans arrival.
    Chantelle has used the big toilet from the start.
    nikki

Krisite thats awesome you got the house and 4 bedroom is ideal for your growing family. I am glad everything will fit in the backyard.

Today was good day, went to Jordans swimming lesson and then Liams MHN app. Liam is now 6 kilo, he only put on a kilo in 4 weeks. YEAH. He is just over a kilo lighter than Jordan was at the same age. I am thinking Liam may not turn into the chubster that Jordan was.

Congratulations again Kristie, thats awesome!

Hi!

Thanks Alex...headache seems to be easing a bit so hopefully tomorrow I'll be all good...

Thanks Nikki,Tracey and Rachael as well!

Wow Nikki, you were super good to have Chantelle on the toilet from the start!!!

Glad you had a nice day Tracey - yeah at a great mchn appt!

I hope I don't unsettle Louis too much with our move...we're going to be leaving his dummy's "behind" and also put the potty away so that he uses a big toilet...I just figure it's as good a time as any and with kinder next year he'll really need to have those things under control a bit...we'll see how it all goes anyway! Hehe.

Have spent the whole day in my pj's! LOL...think I'll quickly have a basic tidy up and jump in to bed with a magazine...might need one more dose of panadeine before I head to bed I think...geez I hope bubba Ethan is coping ok with all of these drugs!! I feel awful...

Krisite sounds as though you needed to spend the day in your PJs I hope you feel better soon. What a good idea to wean Louis off dummy and the potty with the move. I am sure he will cope fine. He is a smart boy and I am sure he will be excited about a new room etc.

YAY Kristie has a house!!!
    I know i have said it all day tday but congrats!

Nikki - is everything alright your side of town? You have been rather quiet on here... how did you go with corey and the paed? hows the smoking going>?

Not much to report here, feel like i should be stressing about the move but for some reason i just cant get motivated about it. I jsut cant wait to get in there and have another look at the place without all the crap from the tennants in there!

OK, i am off to bed, talk to you all tomorrow!

We have to organise a catch up....

Thanks Cindy!!

I'm sure you'll do fine with your move (your a pro! LOL!) but yell out if you need any extra help! I'm more than happy to watch the girls...(maybe just not in a carport - LOL!)

A catch up - Yeah!!! You guys let me know when your free around work commitments etc and I'll fit in! Easier for me too than you too!
    Otherwise I'd prefer Mon/Thu or Fri but otherwise Tue/wed can be done - we'll just wag our activities - hehehe.

Gosh...This is the earliest I've been up in ages...off to gymbaroo this morning...I'll prob still be late though - LOL! Chat later!

cindy who was the patient you were ringing about?
    it is all happening with all these houses and moving.i bet you cant wait cindy.
    things are really bad here at the moment.actually for the last 8 months.i am pretty down and grant is fed up and defeated,i am really not sure what is going to happen,we are trying to hang in there but we both know that is not going to last forever and that neither of us or the kids should live like this.we are supposed to be going to the snow on sunday and i cant think of anything worse at the moment,i just want to go to bed and not wake up.i guess i have been pretty quiet,i just dont have anything positive to add to the conversations.as for corey and the psycologist.it is ongoing we have seen him every week for 4 weeks now and he is giving us strategies to work with corey but i cant say i have really tried,i am just existing at the moment and trying to get through each day,he still hasnt spoken with the teacher so cant give us the diagnosis until he has gathered all the info.i have smoked all weekend.i just couldnt care less right now and yes i am extremely disappointed in myself cos i managed to get to 6 weeks and have thrown all that hard work down the loo.
    puffing billy is having a special day with thomas the tank engine in oct if you guys wanted to do there birthday there instead,the kids would love to see the real thomas and ride puffing billy,it is a great day to spend at lakeside with a picnic and then back on puffing billy,who is pulled by thomas i think.anyway if your keen i will give you all the info.
    nikki
    Last edited by nicole mckay; July 15th, 2008 at 09:30 AM.

Nikki - you poor poppet! keep going my love- we love you lots and lots and more! I have loads to ask about but i think i wont do it here! I will send an email or call you...

Puffin Billy sounds great! Otherwise al and i came accross a miniature steam train out narre way and there are even old carriages you can hire for parties etc. we went on the trin ride and the girls had a ball!

I am at work today and as usualt not motivated to do anything! AND i dont know where to start with the pile of papers on my desk today!

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast