Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2005

Love the new ticker Tracey! Great photos!

I'm going out to a friend's place (Nadia's) on Monday lunchtime, what are you doing on Monday arvo? Do you want to catch up? (I do realise you have school pickup at about 3pm!)

Hooray...
    I fed Indah ay 9:30pm & she woke at 7:30am!!!!
    Mind you some drunken larrikans walked past our house last night around 2am & woke me up, with their singing!!! ](*,) #-o

Yeah Divvy, I am happy to catch up...
    Let me know the plan!!!

Ellibam Guest

hi girls
    how is everyone?
    i have decided to try and get Makon in to a routine the last few days i have given him a bath at about 715 then put him to bed at eight, but he wakes up at 6/6.30 so i think i will try putting him to bed at 9 then he will sleep through to 7/7.30 (im not a morning person) so i should be able to cope with that a bit better.
    Divvy good luck with the weaning.(does it hurt??) and its AOK that bf isnt for you! some days it isnt for me but we cant afford formula and cos bm is free its what i HAVE to do.
    any way catch you all later

mummyto3 Guest

Hi all,hope you dont mind me joining in.Bubby#3 was born in September

Forum Name: mummyto3
    State: WA
    Baby's DOB: 20/9/2005
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl Girl
    Baby Name(s): Madison Rae
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/m/madisonrae/
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic)
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) 15 days early

Welcome Bianca! Your little girl is a real cutie! Look forward to chatting with you.

Hi there Bianca and welcome!

Ellissa, we can't really afford formula either, but I just can't stand the bf. However, now Ned's decided to cut back on his feeds and I have heaps of milk anyway! Bugger... it's really hard to wean when you have heaps of milk!

Tracey, I'll ring you later (I presume you're in the phone book!)

I got great sleep last night... bed at 10:30pm, up for a feed at 4:30am, then again at 8am... woohoo!

Love to everyone.

Kirsty77 Guest

Hey girls

Yep must have been the night for great sleep.Gemma slept from 7 till 3am!wow her longest yet!and then slept till 7am had another feed as has been asleep ever since!I think we tired her out this weekend.

Welcome Bianca!!!!!!!!!

I know what you mean about the price of formula!It is expensive but I had no choice.It does make quite a dent in our shopping bill each week.I can't wait till shes cutting down on her feeds and I don't need to buy it each week. \/

Hows everyone else doing?????????

Did anyone go to the BB social event?I wanted to but its so close to xmas and to be honest I'd rather sped the money on presents!

Hi girls :smt039

Hope you don't mind me joining in here. Corey was born on 19th September and is doing really well.

Well i can add Corey to the list of good sleepers for last night,i put him down at 7.45pm and he woke at 4.20am this morning, was back in bed at 5.20am and woke again at 8.30am so no complaints here. Actually i must say that Corey has slept at least 7 hours straight since coming home from hospital, I know i am very lucky.

Anyway i hope everyone is having a great day and i look forward to chatting to you all.

Take care Leah

Welcome Leah! - I must say I love your name

My little Leah is also a great sleeper of late, she fell asleep at about 8pm during tummy-time on the loungeroom floor then she had a dream feed at 11:30pm and slept through till 7:45am - she is such a gem

This is my last full week off before returning to work 3 days a week until Jan when I go back full time, going to try to make the most of this last week of being an at home mum - I love it!

Wow Amanda at going back to work. I found it easy (most find it hard) but the most difficult part was the nights when you get very little sleep then have to work all day. Best of luck. I'm going back on 10 January. Have you got daycare or do you have family to look after Leah?

Tracey sorry about yesterday, a really good friend of mine's sister attempted suicide over the weekend and he needed a shoulder to cry on. She's in intensive care and not expected to make it. They have a family meeting at noon today to hear the news from the neurologists, he's not looking forward to it. So I couldn't make it out to Baysie yesterday. I'm going to try to come out that way on Thursday (when I don't have Alex) to pick up laybys from Knox Target, I'll give you a call then.

Woohoo at all the good sleepers the other night. Ned slept from 10:30pm until 2:30pm, then until 6:30am, so four and four is good for us... I'm just buggered. I don't know why he won't sleep longer. It's going to be hard when I go back to work. And the bugger is still only taking one boob at a time overnight, so last night I didn't bother expressing the other one and it leaked everywhere. He then only took that one at the 6:30am feed, so now I'm huge and waiting for him to wake up so he can have it! Dilemmas eh! Now you know why I want to wean him, only he's not co-operating!

Kirsty77 Guest

Hey everyone

Welcome Leah and Corey!I must say it was weird reading your post as my birthday is the 19th of september and Corey is my husbands name! 8-[

Wow at going back to work Amanda.I must say I'm actually getting itchy about going back to work.I think I'm actually looking ofrward to it, although I know I'm gonna cry when I have to drop Gemma off at daycare for the first time.Corey and I are going to check out some daycare centres this weekend.I'm going to interigate them all!!

Divvy-Yay on Ned sleeping better for you.He'll get there with the whole sleeping through thing, although I must say its very deceiving as Gemma has slept through the last 2 nights now and used to sleep through all the time, last night she slept 7 hours, but then all of a sudden she'd start waking up 4hourly like Ned!!Everyone has said its obviously when shes going through a growth spurt shes wakes more often.And yesterday during the day she slept through most of it!I thought for sure last night she would be up most of the night!Shes my little(well chubby!) sleepy baby at the moment!

Indah did not sleep well last night & I am knackered today! I hope I can say it's a growth spurt & not gonna be the norm!!!!
    Anyone out my neck of the woods looking for some to look after their bubs or kids?
    My sister is a private nanny, but looking at having Indah for us for 3 days (Mum & Dad want her the other 2!) so she will have her at our house so no need for us to drive anywhere in the mornings etc!!!
    So if anyone knows of anyone wanting a great carer let me know!!!!

I am trying to get the house cleaned & into ship shape for Maddy's 7th b'day. Gonna take her to see the Myer Xmas windows on Saturday, no party this year too much else going on!
    I am excited & nervous about returning to work in mid/late Jan, I enjoy my job alot, but think I am gonna miss Indah terribly!
    But glad my Mum & Sis will have her.
    Hope she is also sleeping much better too by then!

Divvy, that's awful, I hope your friend is OK!

My Mum's cousin committed suicide a month or so ago... He left behind a wife & 3 young daughters! All because they are building a dream home & the budget has blown way out & he couldn't cope with the pressure!!!
    Such a waste... The poor kids were laughing at the funeral as their Dads face came up on an over head screen & they were yelling "Hi Daddy, there's Daddy!"
    Apparently it was terribly sad!

Hello to Leah & Corey too!

Good morning ladies !

Divvy my work has recently set up a creche (it was actually started up the week I went on maternity leave so really great timing) and Leah will be going in there, there are 2 little boys in there so Leah will be the 3rd baby so will get some good interactive time with the carer - I was involved in the interviews of the carer so got to choose the best person for the role - so needless to say I work for a really great company!
    That is really awlful about your friends sister - I hope everything is ok.

Kirsty - I think I would be a complete mess too the first time I left Leah at daycare if thats what I had to do - just imagine the big smile on Gemma's face when you pick her up in the afternoon, she would be talking to you non stop about what she did all day!

Kirsty77 Guest

Sounds like you have a fantastic employer Amanda.Unfortunetly where I work, its a huge organisation but........we couldn't have anything like that there.I wish we could.I agree though Gemma is going to be beside herself when I pick her up!Her legs and arms will be going everywhere!!!!!!!

Ellibam Guest

hi girls
    how is everyone??
    we got our wedding pics back from the photographer!! yay!!
    today we weighed and measured makon and in 2 weeks he has put on 50g and grown 1 cm in length. but my mum said not to worry just yet as he is still doing lots of poos ( and i mean lots) and lots of wees. but to try and feed him an extra couple of feeds at night before bed. so we will have to see how we go with extra feeds.
    i still cant believe some of you are going back to work already! i never loved my job so much to hurry back. we were talking today about the possibility of me never going back and me starting a buisness from home. i really dont think i want to work for somebody else again. but its still up in the air.
    any way
    catch ya later

Woohoo Ellissa on the wedding photos! DOn't worry too much about the weighing and measuring things, as long as he's alert, pooing and weeing and eating, you're doing just fine.

Tracey, I'll call you in the next day or so for a meetup!

Amanda, I'm so jealous about your creche! That's fantastic!

Kirsty, I agree about picking up the kids, they love to see you at the end of the day!

Other than that, we had the best night's sleep ever! 10:30 until 2:30, then until 7am! Woohoo for me!

Kirsty, can you please pop into the TTC with Metformin/Clomid thread and answer some questions from EJE about Clomid and side effects and conception... thanks darling.

hey girls!

hope everyone is doing great!
    Reilly had his needles yesterday, he was so brave, had a bit of a yell but not too bad. I think it helped that his big brother held his hand, so cute!
    Yesterday was also my 2nd wedding anniversary, so we all went out for dinner, not very romantic, but i guess the kids are a part of our marriage too, so it was good.
    Just a quick one from me today, DH's grandparents are coming for dinner and I am a little freaked out by the amount of cleaning I have to do!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast